Bum's Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid forward a little more and then dropped back down - a centimeter - an inch - a span - a foot!

Without moving her hands, she had managed to impale herself on my aching dick!

I started to grab her hips and she slapped my hands away.

She sat up, her feet beneath her, and started slowly fucking herself on my cock.

I started to lunge for her breasts and her hands intercepted - locking her fingers into mine.

I held her hands as she quivered through one orgasm - and then a second - never stopping her gentle strokes - fucking herself on my hard dick.

After she'd come down from her second climax, she released my fingers, placed my hands on her hips, pinched her nipples, and moaned, "Go."

I had never wanted to fuck somebody so badly in my life!

Her pussy felt so good - softly sliding up & down my penis - but I needed to fuck!

I grabbed her waist and started thrusting up into her - while simultaneously slamming her hips (and cunt) down onto my cock - harder and harder - faster and faster.

She was so tight! She felt so good! If I drove in deeply enough, I could just brush my sensitive head against the entrance to her womb.

Megan leaned forward to take my face in her hands again - and gave me another "fuck me" kiss.

That angle let me drive deeper - but it wasn't the stimulation I was looking for.

I stopped thrusting into her, grabbed her feet (one at a time) and pulled them out from under her.

Once she was sitting on my dick, I spun her around to face my feet - then I pushed her ankles forward so that her legs were next to mine.

I grabbed her hand-sized breasts from behind and pulled her back to my chest - and the head of my cock was brushing against the back of her belly-button.

She seemed to like this as much as I did.

I gave her breasts one last squeeze and then grabbed her hips and started fucking the loving shit out of her pussy.

"Mikey! Oh, Mikey! Oh! Fuck, yes! Oh, fuck, Mikey! Fuck my naughty pussy, Mikey! I love you so much! I want babies, Mikey. Give me your babies. My tiny titties will fill with milk and you & the baby can suck my titties! I want to cum on your cock while you suck the milk from my breasts. Fuck me, Mikey! Fill my pussy up with your hot cum!"

The stimulation of the underside of my cockhead dragging against her vaginal wall, the grasping & pulsing of her pussy, and the vulgar, incestuous, wanton words she moaned, the sounds she made, the sounds our bodies were making - all of these things worked together to build the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

When I cum, I usually push in deep & hold still - trying to deliver my hot spunk as close to my lover's uterus as I can.

Not this time. Megan had lit my fuse. She had fired me up so much I knew that once wasn't going to be enough. I also couldn't stop fucking her gorgeous body. I was a madman. I was a drooling barbarian in a blood-haze - fighting until I passed out or died.

My cock was firing off spurt after spurt of the baby-batter my sister had requested - and I kept fucking, grinding, and pounding - trying to reach another orgasm - so I could flood my sister's pussy with another load of incestuous semen.

When the last of the seminal fluid had drained from my testes - and blasted into my sweet sibling - I ran out of juice - literally.

I released my hold on my sister's sweaty body and relaxed - my arms flung to the mattress - I was exhausted - completely wrung-out.

Megan climbed off of me and tried to catch my spunk that was oozing from her quim. She grabbed her shirt from the floor and used it to clean herself up.

She went to her drink and downed the rest of it - then she grabbed mine and brought it over.

I was thirsty - so I took it and drained the glass.

Megan looked at my naked body, lying spread-eagle on the rough mattress, and licked her lips, hungrily.

She tossed my wooden tumbler over by the bodyless reptile and crawled between my knees.

The lust-juice was already taking effect. Even now, my cock was stiffening again - despite fucking the hell out of my sister moments ago.

Megan grabbed my dick and started licking it clean like a kid with a soft-serve ice cream cone on a blazing summer day - trying to catch all the tasty drips before they could run down their arm.

The sex-sangria had started the job - but my sister was determined to finish it.

Just when I thought I was going to have to call her off, she popped the whole damned thing in her mouth, gave it a hard suck, and then crawled up my body to kiss me lustfully while sliding her sloppy cunt down on my dick again.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" I asked her.

"Only when I'm riding their fucking cock," she giggled.

"Are we good?" I asked, a little concerned.

"If you're asking if you're about to be a daddy, the answer is no - I've still been taking my pills," she said, "but I'm not planning on stopping fucking you - even when tonight is over - and I only have about a month's worth of pills left - so we're either going to have to be very careful - or - there's no or. I've seen enough videos to know that 'careful' is never good enough - we'll end up being mommy & daddy to the most adorable little girl you've ever spoiled the hell out of."

"A girl?"

"Bet you a blowjob."

"Wait - do I get the blowjob if I win - or if I lose?"

She grabbed my face and wedding-day kissed me again while her pussy started sliding up and down on my cock.

"Fuck, Meg!"

"I'm trying, little brother."

"Little?!"

She kissed me again, "I'm just fucking with you. It fits perfectly. I love how you feel inside of me. I hate that prick for what he did to us but I am so happy with how this has turned out. You've always looked out for me and I adored you. I feel so complete when I'm with you."

"You called me a bully!" I complained.

"You're a whining little shit. Happy? Would you please make love to me? I loved how rough you were before but I want to cuddle and kiss you while you make love to me."

I looked up at her face - the face of the woman who used to be my little sister. It felt like we'd been through Hell and back again. I had to admit that I really couldn't see myself being this in love with anybody else.

She wrapped her feet behind my legs & ass - to hold herself in place. I rolled us sideways and continued until I was on top of her - my dick trapped inside of her slender, carnal cavern as she clung to me.

It was going to be tough to fuck her if she continued to cling this tightly ..

I leaned forward to give her a little peck on her cute, little nose and she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me in for another illicit kiss.

Her legs opened up - her knees nearly falling back to the rough mattress - but her toes were still tucked in under my ass-cheeks - pulling me into her body. I was surprised she wasn't getting a Charlie-horse by now.

As we kissed, I slowly started fucking my cock in and out of my sexy sibling.

I really wasn't sure how we were going to explain this to mom & dad - if we ever got out of here - but I was pretty sure Megan & I were going to be husband & wife (and mommy & daddy) in every way except on paper.

My sister's tongue, prying its way into my mouth, interrupted thoughts of law & logic - so I gave that up and made love to the woman who made my life as complete as she said that I did hers.

Sometime after filling her with another load of baby-batter, I gave her another non-brotherly kiss and rolled off of her.

She stayed on her back - obviously trying to keep all of my dangerous drizzle inside of her - but we kissed & cuddled until we both fell asleep.

Day 6

Shortly after daybreak, Heather showed up at the door.

Even through the slats in the door, we could see that she was glowing like she'd just been fucked.

Ignoring the fact that we were both still naked, Megan went to the door, grabbed her and pulled her inside for a hug.

Once they were done, she turned and faced the door while Megan & I got dressed.

We followed her to the central fire where everyone was cleaning up the detritus from last night's party.

Once that work was done, everybody headed down to the lagoon to bathe - I swear the whole village smelled like sex.

Back at camp, I was assigned to the tool-makers. Several of the teenaged males joined us and the older men taught us. We learned the right rocks to look for, the beginning processes of splitting them, and the art of knapping the stones to turn them into sharp tools or weapons.

After lunch, we returned and they took us to an area with the kinds of stones we needed and let us demonstrate what we'd learned.

I found three that I thought would work but my mentor shook his head "no" at one of them so I started to throw it to the side.

He motioned for me to keep it anyway - so I stood and waited for the others to get their rocks.

Ready for the next step, we all returned to the crafting area and set to work.

My instructor took the rock that wouldn't work as a blade or a biface and smashed it into the ground until it stayed. He showed me how to set the piece that I was working on atop that stone to use it as kind of an anvil to hold my working-piece steady as I used the other stone to chip away - or knapp the edge.

I looked for the fissures or grains in the rock that I was supposed to pick out - to use those to guide how the stone would come apart - and to leave me with a solid piece that would become the blade.

We spent the rest of the afternoon working on our tools - with the guides wandering from student to student to check our progress and offer advice.

My hands were stiff and sore - and I'd smashed a finger at least twice - but I'd ended up with two decent bifaces when I was finished.

One was big enough that it might be used as a hatchet; the other would be a spear-point.

Since we hadn't gotten to that part of the instruction today, I kind of assumed that was on the docket for tomorrow.

When Megan brought the food over for us to eat, I captured her face in my hands and gave her a kiss.

"Wash those hands before you eat," she complained.

She set the platters down and I fished out my water-skin.

She drizzled water over my hands while I got the worst of it off and brushed them clean - sort of - on my pants.

She returned the skin to me, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me back.

Heather swatted her on the ass as she passed by with her plate and Megan squeaked.

When we looked over at her, she was wagging a finger at us. We took that as a sign that PDA wasn't permitted at the fire when everybody was present.

We ate our food and talked about what we'd learned that day.

After dinner, Joshua and Heather came over and invited us to go for a walk.

Once we were out of eyesight of the rest of the camp, Joshua and Heather held hands.

Megan reached over and swatted Heather on the ass and Heather just cackled at her and pulled Joshua off at a jog.

Megan took my hand and we followed.

We passed the lagoons and came to a trail that climbed up a rocky hill.

There was a rugged path and we followed this to the top.

At the summit, there was a small, flat area of dirt that was just big enough for the four of us to have room to roam around without knocking each other off.

Based on the position of the sun, there was a large landmass off to the southeast. It might have been the mainland - or it might have been another large island. It was too far away to tell.

Since I could just make out the basic features, I estimated that it was about 20 miles away.

At this point, I was pretty happy with where we were at - and how things were going.

We needed to stay long enough to be forgotten by Ridley - although it might not hurt to let our family know that we were still alive.

We stayed on the summit until the sun started to drop - looking around at the size of the island we were on - and spotting other, smaller islands nearby.

We also did a little bit of kissing & cuddling - since that seemed to be why Heather and Joshua had come up here.

As dusk fell, we walked back into camp - and headed for our hut.

We were both naked almost as soon as the door closed.

Megan laid her beautiful self down on our bed and I admired her gorgeous body in the last light of the day.

"There's no turning back after this," I cautioned, "We can't blame this on their sex-juice."

"My mind was made up after the first 48 hours on the island," Megan said, "it just took the juice to give me the courage to convince you."

"I simply don't want to fuck your life up. I could just walk away - but this will destroy your future."

"You would walk away from me?"

"I said 'could' - but no - I couldn't - I just want to make sure you're sure."

"You've always been good to me. I just want you to keep being good to me. Promise me you will never leave me."

"You're my sister, how can I leave you?"

"I don't want to be your sister anymore - or not JUST your sister. I want to have your babies."

"What about birth defects?"

"Based on what I've studied, fetuses with problems generally self-terminate. If we have a kid with special challenges, we'll deal with it - like anybody else would. I'd much rather have a special needs kid with you than a normal kid with that Ridley fucker."

As I started to approach the bed, she bent herself in half and grabbed her ankles - leaving just enough of a gap between her knees that I could lean in to get a kiss - which I did - as I slid my cock into its favorite place.

I wrapped my hands around her hands around her ankles and fucked my willy deep into my sister until it bumped against her womb.

"Mmm. Keep doing that," she cooed.

Megan had already orgasmed once when I got to a decision-point.

"Megan," I warned.

"You don't have to keep asking - do it," she ordered.

"I just want to be sure," I said.

"I've never been more sure about anything."

"I love you."

"I love you too - now stuff me like a Christmas goose."

"More like an éclair .." I laughed.

"Fine," she said, "fill me with your crème until it's exploding from all of my holes."

I tried my best to do as she had requested.

As I finished, she released her ankles so I released her hands. I leaned forward and tried to show her how much I loved her with my lips - kissing her mouth, her face, her neck - and detouring for a quick nibble at each breast.

I eased off of her and laid on my back.

Megan pulled her panties back on and climbed on top of me, kissing and cuddling.

I wrapped my arms around her upper-body and trapped her hips in place with my thighs and knees.

I looked into those dark brown eyes, as they stared back into mine.

"Hey," I grinned.

"Hey," she grinned back.

"I really think we should hold off on the baby-making until we're somewhere that has a hospital."

"Stop being so fucking worried about this shit, will you?" she complained, "but I see your point. I still think it'll be fine - but I'll talk to Heather. I think she and Joshua have been involved for a while and they don't have kids yet - so they must know something .."

I gave her a little peck on the lips.

"I know I'm probably worrying too much."

"You are - you always do - but that's part of why you're a good, big brother."

"Big?"

"Modestly above average - nothing to call ABC7 about."

I pouted.

She bit my lip and then laughed at me when I looked hurt.

I squeezed her to my chest a little tighter.

She laid her head, sideways, under my chin and we fell asleep. My arms were still wrapped around her when we woke up.

Day 7

"How long have we been here?" Megan asked as we were getting dressed.

"We came to the village at the end of our second full day on the island."

"I don't know how you remember this shit."

"We've been here four days: boat & croc day, pig day, sex with my sister day, and stone tool day."

"I guess it's easier when you say it that way. It's hard to believe that it was just over a week ago that we were getting off of the plane."

We met Heather, coming to check on us, and headed for the central fire.

Megan went to learn more about foraging, herbs, and cooking and I - as I'd guessed - headed to learn how to turn my products from yesterday into something more useful.

In the morning, we worked on turning my bigger biface into a hatchet.

We used thin, leather thongs - probably from the tanner - to connect the stone to the handle - but first I had to find a handle that fit. That took almost as long as turning the thing into a useful tool.

After lunch, I worked on a spear. I felt like it was a lot easier to find a good stave for that than it had been to find the handle for the axe.

After dinner, Joshua and Heather took us down to the lagoons - where we did a little skinny-dipping in the crystal-blue water.

Heather was a beautiful girl but I was very happy with the lover who had chosen me.

We cuddled and kissed for a while and then just floated in the gentle waves, chatting with the other couple, and trying to learn each other's languages.

Dusk snuck up on us and we barely got dressed and back to the village in time to head into our hut to take our clothes off again.

I hadn't tasted my sister yet. I decided to start our night by giving her a little lip-service.

"Mikey," she said as I started, "shit, Mikey! Hey! I love what you're doing but I don't really like giving head - although I did kind of have fun licking your lollipop the other day."

I stopped licking & nibbling long enough to say, "That's okay."

"Mmm. Fuck, Mikey! That's really - uh! - nice!"

I'd had a girlfriend who'd liked 69-ing - and she'd been very helpful in improving my ability in this area.

Megan's quim was a little salty - not so much from the swim in the lagoon - but it was a pleasant tang - so I was rather enjoying making her squirm.

I locked my hands onto her hips and kept her body still as she writhed from the intensity of the stimulation I was giving her slit and clitoris - with an occasional swipe of the tongue at her shit-hole.

"Oh! Fuck! Mikey! Don't! Oh, fuck! You really shouldn't lick .. Oh! Fuck! You ass! Fuck! Oh, fuck, Mikey! Mikey! Mikey! I'm .. uh! .. uh! .. fuck! .. I'm cumming! Mikey! Fuck!"

A burst of flavor splashed on my tongue as I thrust it in & out of her hole as she shuddered with orgasm.

As soon as that passed, I went back to rotating between clitoris, labia, piss hole, fuck hole, and shit hole - and back to the top of the batting-order.

When her breathing was under control again, I licked her from her pussy to her nubbin' and then climbed up her body to her face - letting her taste her flavors on my lips & tongue.

"You're nasty - but that was so good, Mikey. Thank you. Now please fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours."

"Fucking or love-making?"

"I've already cum - fuck me full of your awesome sauce. I came so hard, I'm about to pass out. Fill me with your love and hold me while I dream about what our babies will look like."

I sat back on my knees, rolled her onto her stomach, grabbed her hips, raised her ass up, and shoved my fuck-meat into her sex as far as it would go.

I held on tight and fucked myself with her tight, thin body.

Once I'd shot my wad in her - as close to her womb as I could reach - I swatted her on the ass and rolled off of her.

Lying on the mattress, next to her, I pulled my sister over to lie on my chest again.

I kissed her forehead as her eyes closed and she dozed off.

We kept the old hammock close by - but it was so hot here that we hardly ever pulled it over us.

It was really too steamy to be holding her body against me but I'd gotten too used to having her in my arms while I slept.

1...345678