Bum's Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 8

We were up, rinsed off in the lagoon, and at the central fire before Heather came to look for us.

Megan was now learning to weave palm leaves into various useful articles.

The teenagers and I were headed to the butcher's hut this morning.

Although the butcher wasn't looking for an apprentice at the moment, the tribe still expected all of the adult males to know the basics of the craft.

When they hunted, here, they didn't field dress their kills. The reason for that was that lots of the internal organs were used for things in the village that the civilized world got via other means.

The butcher touched on some of those things but, again, it was just the basics.

There weren't any fresh kills so our hands-on training was fairly limited.

At lunch, I gave Megan a kiss as she brought the food we would share.

The naughty temptress rubbed the inside of my thigh after finishing her food, repeatedly bumping the back of her hand against my lengthening cock.

When I was finished eating, she leaned down, gave me a kiss, and left me sitting there - trying to figure out what to do with my hard-on as the group was gathering to head to the tanner's.

After dinner, one of the little girls showed off a parrot that she had trained to do a little dance.

She had found it when it was injured as a youth and nursed it back to health.

Megan looked from the girl to me and then kissed my cheek.

Once the entertainment was over, my lover & I turned in early.

I stripped off my clothes and laid down on the mattress, thinking (as hard as possible) about Queen Elizabeth.

"What's wrong with your dick?" Megan asked as she finished undressing.

"What? Oh. I don't know. I think it needs a little help," I replied.

"Does it?" she asked, grinning.

"Yeah. I think it got over-excited at lunch and now it's confused."

"Really?" she laughed.

She rubbed her tits, pinching her nipples, and ran her hands up & down her slender body - giving me a little sexy dance.

I tried to remember what Margaret Thatcher looked like. I'd seen her picture in an encyclopedia. An old book. Dry and dusty. Ancient.

"You're doing this on purpose," she complained, aborting her little show.

Queen Elizabeth. Margaret Thatcher. Princess Di. Shit! No, she was actually kind of hot. Betty White. Phyllis Diller. The wicked witch of the West.

Megan was rubbing my cock - trying to get it to harden enough that she could stroke it.

I was losing focus. The square of the sides of a 90-degree triangle, added together, equal the square of the diagonal side. Two points make a line - or a ray; three points make a plane.

"Fine," she growled. She peeled the foreskin back and sucked the head of my cock between her lips - teasing the underside with the tip of her tongue.

Game over.

My cock inflated like a balloon animal in the hands of a birthday clown.

My dick started wilting again ..

"What the fuck! What are you thinking about?" she complained.

"Birthday clowns," I admitted, giggling.

"Well, knock that shit off!"

Frustrated that her pussy still hadn't gotten any attention, she spun around, straddled my head, dropped her slit onto my face, and started fucking her quim against my nose & mouth.

The upside was, she was still sucking on my cock.

I grabbed her ass in my hands and went to work on her glorious gash.

She may not have LIKED 69-ing - but she was pretty fucking good at it.

She massaged my fun-bag and staff as she sucked my head like an oyster and fucked my cock with her lips, tongue, and throat.

I repeated what had worked for me the night before - and - within minutes, her spritz of tang was blasting my tongue as my cock started spewing rope after rope of semen into her mouth.

She sucked it all down and then spun around and forced me to taste my juices on her lips & tongue as I'd made her do the night before.

"You're nasty," I laughed.

".. and you're a bully," she complained.

.. but she did give me a long, smoldering hot kiss.

We hugged and cuddled and kissed some more - and then fell asleep before it was even really dark.

Day 9

We hit the lagoon, bathed, came home, changed clothes, and got to the fire early again.

Today's lesson was rope-making - using Hibiscus bark and some of the fibers from the burlap-like stuff that came from palm tree trunks.

I thought I was pretty good at this already, but I was much better by the time I headed for the midday meal.

After lunch, we went to see the crafters - who taught us how to get the coconuts to crack more cleanly - and then how to turn them into good bowls and other utensils.

When we'd mastered that, we worked on making some of the wooden platters like the tribe used at meal times. We also carved some spoons and ladles.

Obviously, Joshua and his team were still hunting while I was stuck in remedial villager school all day - because there was always plenty to eat.

I missed going with them. Hopefully, when I finished all my basic-training, I'd be able to go again.

After dinner, Megan was exhausted. We turned in early again but didn't have sex. We kissed and cuddled and she fell asleep in my arms.

Days 10-12

Rain.

Megan and I went for an early swim and rinsed off in the heavy drizzle on the way back.

Nobody was at the central fire - so we went back to the hut and hung our things up to dry.

We lay on our cot and kissed, cuddled, and talked.

Around mid-morning, the rain cleared and everybody hustled to get things ready in time for the noon meal.

After lunch, my classmates and I hiked to a soapstone quarry where we picked out bowling-ball sized rocks that we carried back to the stone-worker's hut.

There we learned how to use his tools to chisel, chop, and carve the stones into pots and bowls that would be used by the cooks.

I asked for permission to run home and returned with my mattock and shovel.

After showing them to the instructor, he gave me permission to use my personal tools to work the stone.

I used the shovel as a giant chisel and turned the mattock sideways to use it as a hammer to strike my makeshift chisel.

The soapstone is much easier to work with than the chert or flint - for the tool-making - but this was still going to be a multi-day process.

I tried to work out how to not waste all of the interior stone - but there was just no way to get the center of my future pot hollowed out without chipping away the parts that shouldn't be there.

I started working down the sides anyway - just to see if I could save anything - and ended up with enough of a chunk to get a smaller bowl out of the mass in the center of my pot.

I had to be reminded to clean my hands, again, when we got to the evening meal.

Megan rode me - cowgirl style - until I flooded her pussy with cum again - and we passed out in each other's' arms.

I spent the next two days turning my block of soap stone into a cooking pot - with a smaller, matching bowl.

Honestly, it's a good thing I had my cheater's tools - because the village teenagers were still faster than me at this task - although they didn't end up with two pieces like I did.

After dinner, the second day, Joshua & Heather were headed down to skinny-dip again before bed - so Megan & I joined them.

While we were there, they told us that they were planning to get married.

They asked us if we would take part in the ceremony.

We assured them that we'd do whatever they wanted - but reminded them that we'd need to be told what to do.

Day 13

Up with the dawn, Megan and I were getting used to the daily routine.

We'd spoiled our late night swim by having sex again but figured we'd get through the day without an early-morning bath - so we cuddled, kissed, and chatted until it was time to head to the central fire to get our assignments.

At the end of the day, when the evening meal was concluded, Joshua and Heather brought their parents before the elders.

Joshua made it known that he had chosen Heather as his mate.

The elders looked to his parents - who confirmed their consent.

The elders, then, looked to Heather. She stood in front of Joshua, facing the elders, reached back, grabbed his hands, and pulled them around her.

At that point, the elders looked to Heather's parents. They confirmed their approval of the bonding.

Joshua was told to gather his hunters. He called out to me and four others.

Heather was told to gather her maids. She signaled Megan to join her - as well as four others.

Heather asked Megan and me if she could use our hut and we agreed.

She and her maids went to gather their things to move into our home.

Joshua sent the hunters to get their packs and prepare for the hunt.

I went home to pick up my pack, making sure I had my tools. I grabbed the hammock as well - not sure if I'd be allowed to use it.

By the time the hunters had their things, dusk was falling. I was getting a little nervous about what I'd signed on for.

After a few minutes of hiking, I thought I knew where we were headed - back to the rocky summit.

Joshua had a little flame in a bowl of palm oil and the rest of us had the makings of a fire.

Once we were at the top, the stars were the only thing in the dark sky.

We arranged kindling and got the fire started.

We set up a watch-rotation of three pairs of six. Since the middle shift is the worst - because you get two shortened sleep-cycles - I volunteered for that - as did Joshua - since this was his party.

The pair for the first watch stayed at the fire - while the other four of us went to try to get some rest.

I felt like I had just gotten to sleep when Joshua was prodding me to wake me.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes, left my hastily-made bedroll, and joined him at the fire.

Our firewood was running out so I told him, quietly, that I'd go find more fuel.

He argued against it, but I insisted.

Once I was far enough down the path that I didn't think he could see, I dug out my flashlight - that made my task a lot easier - and kept me from stumbling into a couple boas that had found a quiet place to spend the night.

After several minutes, I was back on the path, flashlight in my pocket, carrying an armload of logs to get us through (hopefully) the rest of the night.

Joshua was much happier when I was back - both from worrying about me - and from an increased confidence that we wouldn't need to go looking for more firewood.

We chatted quietly while the others slept. He told me that we would spend the next day hunting for something for him to give to Heather's parents as a bride-price. Once that had been delivered - and accepted - we'd spend another night up here. Meanwhile, the girls were making Heather's dress and preparing things she would need for their new home - like the mattress they'd made for us. After our second night, up here, we would build a hut for Joshua & Heather, using the communal supply piles. After that, we'd get cleaned up and ready for the ceremony. The girls would be in charge of getting Heather all dolled-up. When we left to get cleaned up, they would move all of the supplies into the new hut and then go get themselves ready. After a short ceremony - where the maids and the hunters would stand with the marriage couple - the pair would spend their wedding night in their new home - and would be exempt from work the following day - and then things pretty much went back to normal.

With no moon, I wasn't sure how Joshua knew when it was time to wake our relief - but I was so tired I really didn't care.

Despite the fact that I was, basically, sleeping on the hard ground, I felt pretty good in the morning.

Day 14

After stopping by the central fire for some fried bread and travel food, we headed to the watering hole where we'd found the boars the other day - to find nothing.

From there, we ducked back up the trail and headed to where we'd encountered the big crocodile.

I was beginning to think we were going to have to take my net fishing when we saw a buck deer and a couple does.

Joshua and the others got their slings out - with thumb-sized stones for ammo.

Knowing I'd be useless for this part, I found my larger knife - and got my rope out. I'd ended up with a decent product that was about 25 feet long. I was pretty proud of it.

I watched - a little jealously - as the five of them employed their ranged-weapons at a signal from Joshua.

Two struck the buck, two struck the doe on the right, and one got the doe on the left.

The headshots stunned the beasts and then we raced forward to secure them (and slit their throats) before they shook off the stone's effect and made their escape.

We ended up with the buck and the second doe - which I thought was fabulous. Joshua seemed pleased as well.

We tied their ankles together and carried them as we had the boars.

We were back at camp before the noon meal and Heather's parents were called. Joshua's came as well. His father clapped him on the shoulder.

Heather's parents approved of the gifts and her dad greeted Joshua with the standard forearm grip and then clapped him on the shoulder as well.

Since we were done early, we scouted for firewood, took it to the summit, and then went for a swim in the lagoon.

I took the net along, for fun, and we caught a basketful of fish - which we cleaned - and then delivered to the cooks as we headed for the evening meal.

They put the fish in the smoke-shack to dry & cure.

After the meal - where I got a hug & kiss from my sister-lover - our group of hunters headed back to our camp.

I was asleep before dusk even fell.

When Joshua woke me for our watch, we found the first shift pair asleep at the fire - so we left them where they were.

We woke the last shift, when it was time, and they grinned at the sight of their unconscious buddies.

I wondered if the two would wake up with Sharpie drawings on their faces.

I didn't think about that too long before I was asleep myself.

Day 15

The next morning, we got an early start on the new hut - as soon as the chief had shown us where to place it.

We eschewed the transplanting of the palm tree - so that helped move things along considerably.

By midday, we had the floor down and were starting on the roof.

Megan brought us food to the job-site. We drained our water-skins and she took them to wherever the well was, refilled them, and brought them back.

By mid-afternoon, we were done and headed off to the lagoon to get cleaned up.

The hunters joined the rest of the village at the evening meal.

Megan took food to the maids as they worked to get Heather ready for the ceremony after their visit to the lagoon.

Once the dinner things were cleared away, everybody started gathering for the wedding.

Heather's parents sat to the left of the chief and the elders; Joshua's parents sat on the right.

At a sign from Megan, the hunter-group stood between the elders and the council fire.

Joshua was at the center and I was at the periphery.

Megan led the maids to the fire. She took her place to the far left - mirroring my position - and the rest of the maids went to their spots.

Heather walked up and took Joshua's hands. They turned and looked to the elders.

The chief and the elders stood. Next, the parents rose to their feet, and finally the rest of the camp.

The chief walked up to Joshua and Heather. He laid his hands on top of theirs, raised his eyes to the sky, and called out a blessing on their union.

He concluded with a spit-anointing - delivered by thumb-smear - to each of their foreheads.

At that point, he turned to the elders and the rest of the camp. He gave a "Whoop!" and then walked over and stood by me. The elders fell in beside him.

The men of the camp got in our line; the women got in line with Heather's maids.

Much like the welcome ceremony that Megan & I had received when we joined the community, each male greeted Joshua with the arm-clasp and each female greeted Heather with a hug.

The hunters and maids went first - then - on the male side, the elders - then the parents - then the rest of the village - including the kids - sons with their fathers - and daughters with their mothers.

Dusk was approaching by the time everyone had congratulated the newlyweds.

Joshua took Heather's hand and they headed off for their new home.

I made soft slow love to my sibling-bride while she kissed the life out of me and ran her fingernails up and down my back & ass.

When we were both satisfied, I pulled her on top of me and we talked about the last two days.

Megan told me that one of the things that had been delivered to the new hut was a small pot of the sexy-juice.

She told me that Heather had drank a couple tumblers-worth of the stuff as they were getting her dressed.

Heather had been even more beautiful than normal. I'm not a big kohl fan but the light makeup and the flowers had accented her natural beauty well.

Without her even voicing the words, I knew that Megan was imagining what the ceremony would have been like if we had been the happy couple.

Since the village had built us a hut, it was obvious that they already thought we were married. That was fine with me but I knew Megan wanted to make it official.

This people seemed to enjoy celebrating these milestones. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to convince the chief to let us have a "local" wedding.

I didn't say anything to my sister but - the way she was staring off into space - I was pretty sure the same thoughts were running through her head.

Day 16

The next morning, when the chief wasn't busy, I asked him about it. He was not opposed to the idea but thought we could short-circuit things a bit - since Megan didn't have parents that required a bride-price and we already had the hut.

That would also avoid the loss of a half-dozen workers for two days.

I was sure that would be acceptable to Megan - so we boiled things down to just the ceremony.

The chief agreed to have Heather - after she and Joshua were back in the work-rotation - do Megan's makeup and flowers. Megan would just wear something she already had.

Joshua must have told somebody about my failure on our hunting trip - because I was back at the sling-range for the morning.

The range-master intimated that I'd be there that afternoon as well if I couldn't show a basic proficiency by the time lunch rolled around.

At midday, he still wasn't happy - but he told me I didn't have to return after the meal.

When Megan brought our food, I told her about my conversation with the chief. She was ecstatic.

Heather & Joshua would be back tomorrow and we could talk to them - and the chief - to figure out which day we were going to do this.

I spent the afternoon checking some snares with one of the groups that Joshua had taken to retrieve the lifeboat.

We ended up with a handful of rabbit-sized rodents and a few lizards.

I really didn't want to know which of these had been in the stews we'd been eating off & on.

As it turned out, the rodents were used in a pit-trap that had snared a 7-foot crocodile.

I volunteered to drop into the pit and kill the thing with my mattock.

It didn't have a lot of room to move so I thought I'd be pretty safe.

It took longer than I expected - and I got clawed on one ankle - but I finally got a clean shot and finished the job.

Ropes were thrown down and I secured the reptile to be pulled up - and then jumped up to grab a hand from one of the fellows.

Once I was out of the pit, the palm-leaf cover was replaced and the rodent carcasses were added as bait.

1...345678