Bunker Break Pt. 04: Conspiracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gillian wondered: it looked as though the girl tried to slip under her crotch. Did she want to break out, escape from her peeing assault? Or was there something else?

Marianne kept still, feeling trapped between Gillian's legs firmly framing her head and upper arms. She didn't want to be peed on any more, yet she had to check with Laura if their conspiracy had worked out as expected -- had they succeeded to compromise Gillian enough to keep the secret on today's events? Lifting her head, Marianne looked expectantly at Laura.

Laura didn't even try to hide the cam still filming the scene. Holding a finger to her lips, she signaled the girl to remain quiet, pointing to Gillian and then at the cam.

Marianne nodded: Gillian didn't know her accident was being filmed. She nodded. It seemed obvious that this was necessary, as the other two accidents had been filmed as well. Laura needed to capture Gillian's wetting to make sure they were even.

Laura smiled, very satisfied with the girl's reaction. Still holding the cam with one hand, she indicated for Marianne to keep still as she reached forward and gently touched Gillian's lower back, just above the seam of her black panties.

Marianne watched in disbelief as Laura started feathering her girlfriend's back.

"It's ok, relax..." Laura articulated.

As Marianne couldn't keep her head up any longer, her muscles hurting from the strain, she nodded ok.

Gillian was squirming under Laura's touch. She had seen how their guide had lifted her head and suspected she was part of the game: Had she even triggered the new tickling attack? Did she like this kind of kinky watersports games? Had she confided herself to Laura? Gillian was highly aroused at the thought.

Now, the girl's head sunk onto the mattress again. Immediately, she took advantage of it: a long stream of pee was released and flowed over Marianne's closed mouth. She began moving her hip back and forth, pretending Laura still tickled her. She felt her vulva rubbing the young girl's nose. She moved even closer, planting her crotch on the Marianne's face and rocking her clitoris against the girl's nose, pressing the fabric of the panties into her slit. Marianne felt her nose surrounded by the woman's outer labia and the smell of fresh urine. It didn't smell bad, she thought, surprised about herself the same instant. Breathing was hard now, so she tried to tell Gillian to give her some room -- but as soon as Gillian felt her opening her mouth, she let go and another burst of fresh pee directly entered the girl's throat. Marianne couldn't help but swallow if she didn't want to breathe pee.

The flow stopped again -- Gillian was so aroused by now, she wanted to savor every second. Yet she was still overflowing with urine, and every drop she still had in her overstretched bladder distracted her from coming. Again she rubbed her clit against the girl's nose, pressing the wet fabric onto her face. She released another few drops, rubbing again. Laura was filming and had to try hard not to rub herself to an immediate orgasm but to catch every second on tape without shaking the camera too much. Yet she buried her crotch as deep as she could in Marianne's bush, feeling the girl's clitoris underneath her pubic hair.

As Gillian moved up a bit, holding herself, fighting the pain in her bladder, Marianne lifted her head to look at Laura for instructions.

Gillian had doubled over, both hands pushing into the seam of her panties to reduce the pressure. She slid her hands all the way to her crotch, brushing the well-trimmed bush on her mons and feeling the junction of her labia with her index fingers, gently rubbing her knob between them.

This movement slid her panties halfway down her hip, detaching the soaked gusset from her wet skin. Laura observed how Gillian exposed half of her buttocks to her and how her vulva became visible in the space between the dropping gusset and her legs.

Zooming in on her friend's pussy, then focusing on the girl's piss-drenched face just visible to the sides of the soaked panty-gusset, Laura was looking into her innocent victim's wide eyes. Seeing no revolt, she felt she could give her instructions aloud -- after all, Gillian needed to know, too:

"Gillian needs to reduce the pressure -- why don't you hold her panties?"

Laura couldn't see how Marianne's arms were blocked between Gillian's legs and against the concrete wall.

Gillian understood, shifted a bit, and guided Marianne's arm such that she could grab the front piece of the panties. Marianne's hand held the soaked fabric, feeling the back of her fingers brushing Gillian's well-trimmed bush. Not only was she pulling down the hem of the panties, but her grip also pulled the crotch to the right, exposing a smooth, glistening vulva with prominent inner labia struggling to contain a flood of urine.

"And mind the mattress" Laura added, giggling.

"Wha...?"

Marianne didn't understand -- but before she could finish her question, she received an unexpected answer.

"I can't ..."

Collapsing onto her, Gillian pushed the girl's hand out of the way as she firmly planted her exposed vulva in Marianne's face. Almost instantly, a strong and unrelenting gush of pale, diluted pee burst into her vulvar vestibule.

"... hold it anymore!" Gillian finished her sentence, moaning.

In no time, pee had filled the space between her entangled inner labia and was spilling everywhere. Her violent stream was finally pushing her nether lips apart, now shooting straight into Marianne's still open mouth.

Taken aback, Marianne had felt the weight of Gillian slumping onto her, briefly trapping her hand between the woman's pubes and her cheeks in a painful impact before she could release her grip and let Gillian push her arm away. Immediately, any crease between the soft skin of Gillian's waxed vulva and her face had been filling with hot pee as the woman's floodgates burst open. Instants later, the powerful torrent had freed its passage between Gillian's inner labia, and Marianne suddenly felt the hard jet hitting her palatine. The bubbling liquid quickly filled her mouth to the brim.

Out of reflex, Marianne swallowed. And swallowed again. Gulp after gulp, she tried to absorb the vast quantities of pleasantly warm and lightly scented water incessantly pouring into her mouth. Little rivulets of pee were running down her cheeks and neck, soaking into her hair. Some originated from her mouth as she struggled to ingest the immense volume filling her up, some pushed their way along Gillian's slit to push into the open around her nose.

This had been going on for about ten seconds. Marianne was getting desperate to breath. Fortunately, she sensed the force weighting on her diminish, as Gillian was regaining composure and straightening up, all the while continuing her forceful piss. Finally, some air reached her nose as Gillian had lifted herself about a centimeter from her face.

"Wow, what a gush!" Laura exclaimed as she could now see the hissing jet leaving her friend's womb.

Urine was boiling in Marianne's mouth, overflowing in all directions as she desperately inhaled fresh air. Laura directed her camera to capture a close up of the piss volcano sending its hot streams all over the girl's face before soaking into her hair and the mattress, adding to the destruction her own and Marianne's pee had already caused.

"Don't forgot to swallow!" Laura quipped, chuckling.

She was as surprised as her friend when she saw their guide was actually resuming gulping down copious amounts of urine still surging from Gillian's source.

Having recovered enough control of her body, Gillian reduced the force of her release. She had been sorry for Marianne when her accident started -- she had never intended to lose control the way she had, and it had struck her as outrageous how she was peeing into their guides open mouth without any consent. But now she was less sure about this -- wasn't the girl swallowing her pee without any sign of repugnance? Didn't this confirm her earlier suspicion of Marianne being into this sort of kinky play?

Taking out most of the force contracting her bladder, Gillian minimized her flow to a constant but much less forceful stream, giving her young companion all the time she needed to swallow without spilling anymore of the precious golden nectar.

Gillian felt her bladder quickly emptying after about another ten seconds. She clenched her sphincter muscles to cut off her toilet into the girl's mouth, giving her another break to breathe freely.

Laura had observed her friend's pee, filming the geyser of urine bubbling and sputtering in their guide's mouth before being swallowed in large gulps. As Gillian lifted her body some five centimeters to provide the girl with room to breathe, she took the opportunity to take in Marianne's expression of utter surprise and shock.

She knew Gillian had not fully emptied her bladder yet. When after a break of about ten seconds the girl hadn't opened her mouth again, Laura began to wonder if this had been it. Disappointment about this premature interruption of the climax began creeping into her mind. In a last shimmer of hope, she thought 'This girl is really obedient -- maybe it would work...' Without conviction, but with a vicious craving for more, she ordered:

"Open your mouth -- I believe Gillian has some more for you."

Not believing her eyes, she saw Marianne opening her mouth again, ready to receive another load of fresh piss directly from the source. Hot arousal inundated her body, as she filmed the scene before her.

Gillian found her suspicion confirmed and gladly responded to what she believed to be the girl's secret desire by lowering herself until her vulva made contact with Marianne's lips again. Rubbing her clit against their guide's nose, she released spurt after spurt from her bladder. She was immensely turned on: This had never been on the agenda; Laura and she had never tried any face pissing, let alone piss drinking at all. But she found it aroused her immensely to give her golden juice to a girl apparently longing to drink it all down. By spurting a gush, rubbing herself, and squirting a small jet again she managed to draw out the last of her toilet for about a minute, making sure to let Marianne recover her breath every now and then. After all, this was supposed to be fun for everyone!

Unfortunately, one minute hadn't been enough for her to cum after the painful desperation and sudden release she had gone through. Again, it was Laura coming to her rescue:

"I guess you should lick her pussy dry to thank her!"

Marianne wondered what Laura believed she should thank Gillian for -- after all, Gillian had had an accident on her, and it was her who had drunken most of the pee to avoid further damage to the vagabond's stuff. Or was it to thank Gillian for not telling her parents what had happened today? She needed to make absolutely sure that nothing of this ever transpired to her parents, let alone anyone else in her vicinity. And obediently, she stuck out her tongue, tentatively licking along the older woman's soft outer labia. Sucking gently, she set out to carefully clean Gillian's nether parts from pee -- after all, what else should the licking be about?

Gillian enjoyed the soft touch, the slow but deliberate manner of Marianne feeling her way around her vulva arousing her more and more. It was obvious she had never done this before, Gillian thought. Gently guiding Marianne's endeavor, she had her lick her outer labia first before making her suck her inner labia, then insert her tongue between them, licking and stimulating her pee hole.

"Yes, suck it, this is good!" Gillian exclaimed.

Obediently, Marianne closed her lips around Gillian's vulva, sucking and licking the vaginal secretions from inside her vulvar vestibule and the opening of her vagina.

Five minutes into her ministrations, Gillian finally exploded in a giant orgasm.

Panting, Gillian took some time to recover, her cum dripping into Marianne's mouth. Laura was so turned on, she herself let go of the rest of pee in her bladder, shooting it directly into the girl's vulva.

"Wow, this was soo good! Thank you so much!"

Gillian exhaled, still catching her breath a few minutes later, as she slowly lifted herself from her kneeling position. She was totally spent and needed to get comfortable, to relax.

"You're not going to tell my parents, tell anyone about what happened today?"

Marianne looked at her, eyes wide open and still under shock from the events that had unfolded with such rapidity. All she could think about was her humiliation and what her family would say if they ever found out. All she cared about, was to keep the secret. Anything, but avoid the shame and disgrace of these experiences becoming known!

Gillian looked back, full of compassion and understanding:

"Of course, my dear, this will remain our secret." she soothed, smiling at Marianne.

"You were great!" Laura added. "I loved to watch how you drank all of that pee. You really did a miracle, and almost nothing was spilled on the mattress. You should be proud!"

They had spent more than an hour in the bunker, and all were exhausted. Finally, they decided to take the picnic blanket outside and sunbath a bit before dressing into their drying clothes.

12