Bunker Break Pt. 05: Visitors

Story Info
Isabelle comes for naughty pee -- finds bunker occupied.
13.4k words
4.75
8.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alpian
alpian
28 Followers

Dear Editors: I realize my work would benefit from someone looking over it prior to publication. If you are interested, please contact me! I have another multi-chapter story ("Walk Home") waiting for a review, and I'd greatly appreciate help with the next chapters of "Naughty Pee Tales".

This chapter contains watersports and piss drinking, it is twice as long as the previous chapters. Please don't ever rely on implicit consent in real life - your partner might see things differently than you!

Disclaimer: All characters are of age and purely fictitious; similarities to real human beings are not intended. Any similarity is to be regarded as accidental and done without the knowledge of the author.

***

As the three women were lying in the sun after their lunch, a girl came riding along on her bicycle. With her long, shiny hair, her slender and athletic but well-rounded figure, and her - as usual - fashionable style to dress, she was the siren boys might wish to die for. She was living in the next village. At present, she was disappointed to see the group of women, here where she had thought to take a quick pee break in the bunker. She knew about the vagabond living in it; and as she did not like vagabonds, she had come up with the idea to annoy him by peeing into his treasured home and all over his very few cherished belongings. Getting closer, she was relieved to see the three women were apparently asleep and, as it seemed, mostly naked. Recognizing Marianne, she decided to take a photo of the group. She was not especially fond of Marianne, although she knew the girl liked her. She reckoned, she would be able to use these photos to extract some favors from Marianne - she always liked to have people obey to her will and didn't shy away from a little blackmail.

Putting her phone away, she descended into the bunker and discovered that she hadn't been the only one to elect the place as a favorite bathroom. 'Well,' she thought, 'If they have been peeing here, I might get another advantage: I have the effect I wanted, and if I obtained proof that the women have peed here, I get a grip on Marianne by threatening to tell her parents or the vagabond what she did here... Hm, maybe I don't even need hard evidence - let's see how she reacts. Maybe I can obtain the same effect without proof? Definitely stinks of pee in here - if only I knew she's done it!'

Returning upstairs without delay, she ran into Laura who was halfway down into the bunker. She had forgotten one of the cameras and wanted to pick it up. Laura hadn't noticed the bicycle leaning against the tree and was quite surprised to see someone around, but didn't let herself be intimidated.

"What are you doing down here?" she asked in a tone that sounded like she were the owner of the place. The same second, she thought 'Fuck, this is France - no one would believe me I'm the boss here, speaking English!'

Fortunately, the girl replied - albeit pertly: "I had to pee, so I went down here for some shelter. I realized someone is living here, and I decided to respect other people's belongings." Then she added saucily: "Are you going to deny that you have not been as polite?"

Laura was surprised to receive such a quick-witted answer in surprisingly fluent English. Instinctively, she felt the girl was not only intelligent, but also ruthlessly pursuing her personal advantage. In no way was she going to believe the girl was truly upset about finding the place imbibed in their pee - the contrast in her demeanor to Marianne's genuine empathy with the vagabond was too stark. Laura knew she had to figure out a way to divert the girl's attacking point to something else and keep herself free of harm. She couldn't accept this girl to run around boasting she had caught them pee in someone's place! First thing to do: check whether the girl lied about not having peed in the bunker. .

"Well, I see... You're playing innocent now?" Laura asked. "Sorry, but that doesn't work with me! Who says anyone peed down here? Let me see!"

Laura pushed the girl back into the bunker room, scolding:

"Ah, so you've been peeing on the mattress and now you're trying to blame us for it? Quite a nasty creature, you are! Couldn't find a better place to pee than the mattress, could you? Instead of at least peeing into a corner or so?"

Up to now, she had been convinced the girl really had peed here. But she saw that there didn't seem to be any other wet spot in the room and the mattress had been drying fast. Also, the girl seemed to be in real trouble of holding it. Actually, upon observing her opponent closer, Laura had the impression to be audience to a fine pee pee dance in an advanced state of progress. 'Well, then all I have to do is keeping the girl in here, waiting for her to lose it and watch her pee.' She mused.

But this thought was invalidated by the girl's next statement:

"Looks quite like Marianne, peeing on an innocent stranger's stuff!"

Laura almost burst into laughter. She knew this wasn't true, Marianne had tried to prevent any such thing from happening only a few hours ago. But as their visitor knew Marianne, she realized she couldn't coerce her to wet herself or pee in the bunker, nor do anything that would bring her in a position to harm Marianne by testifying to what had happened. Laura didn't feel like she wanted an investigation into what had happened today between them and their guide. She was in a dilemma - until she had a brilliant revelation: 'If the girl denigrates Marianne like this, maybe it is because it would fit into HER thinking?' she wondered.

"Come on, don't tell obvious lies. Marianne would never do anything of this sort." Laura stated. "- But I get the impression YOU'RE quite happy someone peed into this place..." she trailed of.

"Uh..."

"Because you yourself planed to do it, and now you hope to get the same effect AND blame it on someone else!" Laura pressed on.

The girl blushed and looked to the ground, embarrassed. She had been caught. But only for a moment: quickly she recovered and snapped:

"So what? I didn't do it. You can't prove anything - but I have pictures of you three lying in the sun, naked!"

Things were getting complicated, Laura admitted to herself. But on the other hand the girl had kind of confessed she had had naughty peeing plans. So how could she appease her and get the pictures? At the same time, Laura felt herself getting hot on the thought of watching their visitor go through with her plan.

"Don't make me laugh - do you really think I believe you?" Laura taunted. "How would you have taken the pictures?"

"Took them with my phone, duh!" the girl replied, getting her phone out and waving it in front of Laura.

"You've lied before - let me see the pictures or I won't believe you!" Laura said, looking inquiringly.

She hoped to win some time, but what she got was better, actually: When the girl took out her cellular, a beautiful old farm house appeared on her screen background. Laura recognized it as standing in a village they had passed on their way to the parking: She knew the girl's address now! As the girl showed her the photos, there were some of erotic content from an Internet pay-site in that folder, too.

"Are you allowed to have that kind of pics on your mobile?" she asked. "Do your parents know you download this kind of content?"

Judging by the way the girl blushed, Laura knew that at least her parents didn't know about it.

And when the girl claimed that of course she were of age and she could do what she wanted with her phone, Laura remained skeptical.

"Can you prove that? Show me your ID!" she asked.

When the girl hesitated, Laura increased the pressure:

"Why don't we go to your house then and ask your parents about it?"

"How are you going to know where I live?"

"I've seen your house - it's just down the main road in the village in the East. I guess it's half an hour's march?"

"Anyways, my parents aren't at home."

Laura saw the girl was getting nervous. She'd seen a number of vans in the farm's courtyard and was convinced her parents were running a not so small business. In that case, someone would be at home to deal with the office work.

"Are you going to show me your ID or are we setting of for a walk to your house?" Laura insisted.

She saw the girl was getting desperate to pee and half wished she chose the second option. It was clear the girl wouldn't last through the walk and would have to squat for a wee on the way.

"You wouldn't want me to show your nude pics to my father!" the girl gave a last try.

"You even less!" Laura posited. "He wouldn't be very happy his daughter engages in such shenanigans. I guess you paid the porn with his credit card, too?"

Finally, the girl caved in. She handed her ID to Laura: Isabelle was of age.

Laura was satisfied: She knew Isabelle's full name now and was convinced she had illicitly used her dad's credit card. She could get in real trouble showing off with the erotic spy shots she had illegally taken or downloaded without her parents' approval.

"Just making you aware: if you show our pics to anyone, you could be convicted for taking nude photographs without permission! Better we delete them now - or should I call the police?"

"You wouldn't call the police to show them your nude pics." Isabelle replied.

She stood proud in front of her adversary - but, helped by Laura's unrelenting stare and her bulging bladder, ceded to erase the pictures after some hem and haw:

"Well, you know, I don't need the pictures. If only I'd mention that Marianne pissed in here and then sunbathed naked with her lesbian friends, she'd be socially isolated and in big trouble with her parents. I'm pretty sure the vagabond who lives here would confirm that someone drenched his mattress with their urine..."

The biggest danger was eliminated, but her next task wasn't any easier: to compromise Isabelle in a way that would hold harm away from Marianne once they left the region. Otherwise everything that had happened here today could still become public - she didn't trust Marianne to be cunning enough to resist Isabelle's intrigues. And who knew what Isabelle was up to. Of course there was also the temptation to witness another girl pee herself - Laura simply couldn't let Isabelle off the hook before she hadn't watched her emptying her bladder.

"Anyways, why did you want to pee here in the first place?" Laura asked, butterflies of arousal dancing in her belly. "Do you hate that vagabond, do you enjoy ruining other people's things, does it turn you on to do naughty things like this - what is it?"

At first, Isabelle did not want to reply. Who would? Yet, the constantly rising need to take a pee was working on her. The distraction of her full bladder had made her agree to erase the pictures - and already, she regretted it. Another spasm in her abdomen made her double over. She couldn't concentrate, couldn't devise a scheme to get out of Laura's fangs. It was strange: she was fully dressed, facing a naked woman - and yet this woman exerted an incredible fascination on her, gluing her on the spot as if spellbound. Isabelle almost regretted being dressed - peeing would be so much easier being naked! Finally, she was even willing to be honest - to just be allowed and get to take a leak quickly. Therefore, after some shillyshally, she conceded she wanted to play a trick on the vagabond by peeing on his belongings in the bunker. Just for the fun of it. When she saw Marianne sunbathing here, it was the logical thing to take a picture of her. It would come handy to convince Marianne to keep quiet about things she did for her, like homework. Seeing the pee stains on the mattress, she knew she had a powerful means of exerting pressure on the girl. She admitted Marianne was no match for her in terms of shrewdness. She knew Marianne admired her quite a lot and wanted to be her friend. Since Isabelle had no special feelings for her, she did not have any qualms using this inclination to her advantage, planning to use the photographs as reinforcement in case Marianne should give her a hard time. She also pledged, she never intended to use the pictures other than showing them to Marianne herself:

"I need them in case a teacher would enquire into the homework she sometimes does for me. Marianne is so weak, if questioned about it, she would admit she wrote it. But she wouldn't dare squealing on me as long as I had the pics."

Laura thought about it, looked at the desperate girl and thought again. A beautiful girl, indeed! And shrewd, quite the bitch. Just like her, Laura thought. She was getting hot and felt ready for some kinky action. Would it be possible to have some fun with Isabelle? Not like with Marianne, since she seemed a quite self-confident and emancipated person, rather bullying others around than being bullied herself. But there had to be a different way to engage with her?

They had been talking for another quarter of an hour now.

"It seems, you have to go quite badly?" Laura teased to find out more about the girl's pee related past. "So you prepared this scheme beforehand and it was not just a coincidence you're here today?"

Isabelle squirmed a bit, but they had gotten quite familiar by now - Isabelle felt she had a kindred spirit in front of her and had opened up more and more. Also, her need to pee was getting urgent. She admitted:

"When I felt I had to go after lunch, I suddenly had the idea to do it here. So I picked up my bike, rode a couple kilometers around town to build some more pressure and later directed my way here."

"So you drank a lot before, but didn't drink any more for the last two or three hours?" Laura was curious. "And, by the way, do you do that regularly: Leaving home to take a pee?"

"I drank just normal amounts, but I haven't peed since about ten o'clock. So it's more than five hours now." She didn't answer the second question.

'Well,' Laura thought, 'few people would answer such a question, I guess.' She gave it a second try:

"If you do this kind of things, as you said, what was the weirdest place for you to pee? I mean, when did you feel most emotions?"

Isabelle visibly didn't want to answer a question like this. But the ever increasing pressure her sphincter had to endure made her quiver. She even put her hand between her legs to build some extra resistance. And after a while of shifting weight from one side to the other, she told her story:

"A short time ago, I was supervising a group of kids, and we were playing hide and seek. There were about five kids from the neighborhood, the day had been long, and of course no one had thought about boring things like going to the bathroom. I couldn't go myself, either, because some kid was always coming to me with something to look at, to mediate an argument, to help them up a tree and so on. So there I was, playing with them and hiding in a shed with a lot of stuff in it. The anxious anticipation made me feel my bladder. Yeah, I felt, I had to go right now. That was when I felt this tickling in my belly that tells you: you're about to do something naughty, but you're going to enjoy it. I pulled the gusset of my panties to the side and peed where I was - into the toy truck I was sitting on. It was a weird feeling: knowing someone was actively trying to find you, the expectancy of getting caught. And then the thought about someone getting the truck out later, not knowing what had happened."

"That's a cool story!" Laura exclaimed, clearly approving of the story. Had Isabelle been more experienced, she'd have noticed the change in Laura's body, her nude breasts taut and her exposed nipples hard from arousal, her shaved vulva reddening and labia swollen. Laura thought it might be appropriate to give a hint that she was no stranger to these feelings. And probed: "Wouldn't you be feeling the same if you peed here now? I mean, me standing here in front of you, the other two women sleeping above, not knowing what mischief we're up to. That's almost the same situation as back then, isn't it?"

She hoped Isabelle would squat down and pee on the vagabond's stuff in front of her. Or at least in some corner with her being able to guess what she wouldn't see. The dancing had increased during their conversation and Laura was quite sure Isabelle couldn't hold it much longer. Isabelle stood, slightly bent, holding her hand between her thighs and changing from one foot to the other. 'She must have crossed her legs in a different way at least five times during the last ten minutes.' Laura thought.

Meanwhile, Isabelle was getting impatient - she really had to go! But she wasn't going to compromise herself in front of this woman.

"You forget they might come down when we expect it the least. And one of them I know. I wouldn't want Marianne to have such compromising information about me." she evaded.

Laura was about to give up, when she had an idea.

"So it is because of Marianne that you are avoiding to pee here now? If you saw her in an equally compromising situation, would that change anything?" she probed, and, to make a point, emphasized, "I guess, you would be able to use that intelligence way better than a shy girl like Marianne!"

Isabelle couldn't ignore this argument. She danced around, holding her crotch, not yet fully convinced. But Laura saw that she was thinking about it. And felt her own bladder twinge as she watched the girl's intensifying pee pee dance. 'Must be two hours or so since we went upstairs.' she thought. Although they hadn't drunk much anymore, the three liters from their walk were still filtering through her body. She wondered how her companions were doing, and if they were sleeping or wondering where she was. Especially Marianne should be feeling her bladder by now: not only had she drunk four liters of water instead of three, but also a significant amount of Gillian's pee.

"You know, I have to pee, too." she told Isabelle, "And maybe my companions are feeling the urge to go, too, because we drank quite a bit on our way here and we didn't have a pee break for a while."

"Will they come down here once they wake up?" Isabelle inquired, somewhat more vividly than appropriate.

"They will miss me for sure, so they might have a look down here. But otherwise - who knows..."

Laura had noticed the girl's undue interest and gave her a promising smile. Even though not too palpably, because she wanted her new friend to be part of the scheme before trusting her completely. She couldn't just admit openly they would certainly come down here to pee... And would they? She wasn't sure about Marianne.

"Where would three ladies like us go to the bathroom, out here, hiking in the wilderness?" she added with a wink.

Isabelle's face showed a sudden tension. She grabbed herself harder and bowed to overcome a surge. She needed to pee now! But at the same time she felt the same strangely pleasant feeling in her belly she had felt many years ago. The same excitement and anticipation that had made her enjoy the detours she had taken on her way here in preparation of her wee on the vagabond's stuff. She was feeling naughty and sensed vibes in the room promising the chance to experience something new today. Out of the blue, she asked:

"Did you ever pee on someone?"

She didn't know where the question had come from, but she realized it felt good asking it: her body was shivering in anticipation for the reply and she saw Laura's body reacted to it, too.

"I don't think you expect me to answer this question?" Laura replied with a vicious smile. And it seemed as if Isabelle understood.

A call brought them back from their reveries. Gillian was looking for Laura and came walking down the stairs. She was startled to see the girl standing next to Laura, and Laura explained:

alpian
alpian
28 Followers