Bunker Break Pt. 05: Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They must have been playing like this for twenty minutes, including the pauses between her and Gillian peeing, the shifts of position etc., Laura thought. And she was getting anxious to see Isabelle peeing. She couldn't believe the girl was still holding on. She must be bursting! Now she wondered: What would Isabelle do? She decided not to give her any indication what to do. She just wanted to see what Isabelle was up to. She had well noticed the young girl's excitement. She had noticed it always increased the higher their pee streams hit Marianne's body. What would her wicked fantasy make her do? Would she be too embarrassed to let it flow freely? Maybe, she would wait until she had an accident? Would she take full advantage of the situation?

When Gillian finally released her last trickle of light golden pee, Isabelle was shaking all over her body. She was absolutely excited but also needed to pee really urgently. She wasn't even sure if there hadn't been one or two instances, when some pee had escaped her own most treasured parts. She didn't care. She looked down and saw Marianne's face buried under her. Sometimes, when she was moving back, she could see Marianne's nose appearing between her nether lips. Yes, it was wet and slimy - definitely it was not only pee what had lubricated it. Just as she was rocking back again, she felt a little spurt escape herself. It must have hit the root of Marianne's nose, since she could not see any of it appearing around the mouth. "What would Marianne feel?" she wondered as a new wave of excitement made her shiver with lust.

Gillian was now trying to get closer to Marianne's body, too, to rub herself against her big breasts and apprehensively looked at Isabelle. Isabelle understood: it was her turn to go. And it was absolutely the last moment! She hadn't peed for maybe six hours now, and although she drank little, it was quite a long time to hold on. The two ladies sat on Marianne's lap and torso, none of them seeming in a mood to get up. This left only legs and head for Isabelle, if she wanted to follow their example and pee on Marianne. And she absolutely intended to do it.

She wanted to get closer to Marianne's face before peeing. She wanted to feel her skin. She wanted to feel where her pee went. And she wanted to intensify the feeling she had enjoyed, rubbing herself along the girl's nose. But in her current position she just couldn't get any closer. She didn't want to lean forward, because she would bump into Gillian. And she wanted to see Marianne's face. She wanted to look her in the eyes. Remembering the picture of Laura peeing on Marianne's face, standing up, she felt the power of the image - Laura towering above the girl, looking down at her as she showered Marianne in her piss. Considering this, she decided to turn around. Thus she would be able to push the sensitive spot at the top of her slit against Marianne's nose. This would provide perfect stimulation to her clit. And at the same time her labia would be stroking along Marianne's mouth and chin, feeling the soft skin of her lips. She got up and turned around, looking down at the face between her feet. She saw Marianne's closed eyes, covered with pee. A pleasant shudder ran down her spine - this was her pee. The little spurt she had let escape moments before. Here it was: two small puddles in the depressions around Marianne's eyes. She had peed on someone - on Marianne's face. And her classmate had let her do it. Like she had accepted her two companions peeing all over her body.

As Isabelle was flexing her knees, ready to sit on her face again, Marianne quickly turned her head once left, once right to let the pee flow down the sides before opening her eyes. She saw Isabelle approaching: The girl that meant so much to her! She was standing tall above her. Now she straddled her face, slowly lowering her crotch on her. Would she be satisfied with her behavior? She still didn't know if Isabelle liked to do what was going on, or if it was peer pressure that made her do it. She was not experienced enough to notice the telltale juice glistening on the girl's labia - and covering her own nose. She hadn't recognized the scent of female arousal filling the air around her. She wasn't able to read the admired girl's look of rapt desire.

Isabelle was adjusting herself, her vulva moving ever closer, now touching Marianne's chin. Her young and firm breasts were swollen with arousal and her hard nipples poked into the air. She moved forward, pressing her pubic mount against Marianne's nose. Instinctively, Marianne opened her mouth. The introvert, submissive girl didn't know why. She just thought it was the right thing to do. Like the last time, when Gillian had sat on her face and peed into her mouth, first full blast and then releasing her juice squirt by squirt. It hadn't been that bad, she thought. Gillian's pee had tasted like water with a little special flavoring, nothing more. And Laura had lauded her for avoiding further drenching of the mattress - she still felt good for having won the praise of the lady!

So now again she opened her lips to let Isabelle pee into her mouth. She was ready to do again what she had done before. She would fulfill Isabelle's wishes; she wanted to become her friend.

Gillian was astonished when she saw Marianne opening her mouth. Gillian had tried to get as low as possible, moving her ass back until she touched Laura and bending forward, almost lying on Marianne. She felt her small, firm breasts poking into Marianne's softer, big breasts and enjoyed the contact. Her face was close to Isabelle's tight butt and she could see Marianne's chin move as she opened her mouth whilst Isabelle settled on the girl's face. Excitement flooded her as she realized: Marianne would still obey. Laura's order was still in effect, even though it had never been repeated. Her labia were rubbing Marianne's belly, her ass pressing into Laura's mons, and she was turned on at the thought of what was to come. How would Isabelle continue? Would she understand the signal? Would she dare to pee into the girl's mouth? Would she release just a short squirt? Could she hold it long enough to really just pee in Marianne's mouth, spurt by spurt? Would she expect her to drink it? Would she continue to pee in her mouth once she realized Marianne would gulp it down? Or would she just pee with all her might and flood the poor girl's face? And Marianne, would she drink it? Was she really that kinky? Did she enjoy having her mouth flooded by a pussy's discharge?

Isabelle hadn't been thinking anything in particular. She simply had to pee now, yet she didn't want to miss the feeling of her labia pushing into Marianne's face. She was very excited that she was going to pee on someone, it didn't really matter to her, how.

When she adjusted herself, she had felt how Marianne's mouth opened. At first she thought Marianne was going to bite her. She lifted herself up a bit to avoid the attack, but nothing happened. She looked into Marianne's eyes: She was looking at her, not with horror or disgust in her face - just a plea to like her, a promise to be a friend, to be there for her. To go through it together. And suddenly she felt another hot wave of hormones running through her body: What, if she peed into this girl's mouth? What, if she let her taste a squirt of her pee? The idea struck her like thunder. She was electrified. Every part of her body wanted to feel that sensation. She prepared herself not to waste all her pee, to limit her first gush as much as she could. She moved as close to Marianne's face as feasible, firmly pushing her clitoris against her nose, spreading her legs as wide as possible, opening up her vulva to release its nectar. And yes, Marianne's mouth was still open, ready to receive her gift. She could feel Marianne's tongue striking her labia - Marianne had been moistening her lips. At the touch, a shiver ran through Isabelle's body; the sensation to have Marianne's lips and tongue slipping over her labia was wonderful!

Distracted by a spasm in her bladder, she gave in to the urge to pee. She shot a small amount into the girl's mouth before she could stop it. She bent forward to see what Marianne would do, lifting herself a little, pushing her bottom into Gillian's face in the process. Isabelle saw a brief glance of surprise pass through Marianne's eyes as she swallowed her pee. Then Marianne opened her mouth again, her face neutral, her eyes still pledging for friendship. She had to try again! She positioned herself and let go again. Just a bit, but more than a few drops. And moved back, this time a little more. Just in time to see the movement of the girl's throat, swallowing her pee. This observation sent a shiver through her spine. She placed her vulva over Marianne's mouth again, despite it being closed. But as soon as she was getting in position, Marianne opened it. Elated, she felt her sphincter relax almost unwittingly and spurted a fine jet of pee right into it. She felt excited: so powerful, so naughty, so in charge, but also loved and admired - she didn't want this feeling to end! She almost forgot to cut off her toilet...

Marianne was wondering if Isabelle would insist to make her drink all her pee. She had noted that it didn't taste neutral, it had a rather intense taste. Her urine was salty, a bit sour, somewhat bitter. It had a rather pungent smell to it, too. She would have preferred not to drink more of it. But could she say anything? Wouldn't Isabelle and the ladies expect her to drink it? After all, it all had begun with her failing. She had wet her pants and made Laura lose it, too. And now that Isabelle was here, could she refuse her to pee all over her after she had let her witness strangers do it? Vividly, she imagined how Isabelle would treat her with disdain the next time they met, how she would recount today's events at school, mocking her.

No, she had to open her mouth again and wait and see! She opened her mouth and felt Isabelle's labia getting closer. She wanted to lick her lips before the labia touched them, so she thrust her tongue out. But just now, Isabelle had settled and her tongue swept them, too. Isabelle seemed pleased, she pushed harder against her nose. Marianne forgot to withdraw her tongue, being absorbed in watching Isabelle's facial expression. Suddenly she felt something between Isabelle's labia moving and a stream of acrid liquid running along her tongue into her throat. Isabelle had filled her mouth with another load of fresh, concentrated pee. Marianne closed her mouth to swallow easier. She had to push her head up to breathe. Isabelle's vulva was blocking her mouth and nose.

Isabelle moved when she realized Marianne's need to breathe. She was so excited; she almost didn't feel her need to pee anymore. This had been such a great experience - how she had loved to see her swallow her urine in a quest to please! Yet, she was surprised to notice the girl opening her mouth again, her eyes a pledge for friendship. Flush with pleasure, she accepted the offer: Yes, she would make her drink all her pee! It simply felt so good; she didn't want it to be over. And she feared it would be over if she stopped peeing. Or what excuse would she have to continue squatting and rocking on Marianne's face? So again she released a small quantity of pee into the girl's mouth.

Gillian and Laura watched in awe - they knew, pee didn't always taste equally neutral. And after what Isabelle had told them, her golden liquid must be quite concentrated. Both ladies where immensely turned on and kept rocking their lower bodies against Marianne's. Isabelle's vulva moved in on Marianne's mouth again, feeling her labia touch her lips and hoping her tongue would strike again.

Gillian guessed what Isabelle was waiting for.

"Maybe you should guide Isabelle's labia with your tongue each time she gets close to you." she suggested, "Then she can aim easier without the fear of hurting you."

And Marianne did as she was told, licking Isabelle's labia while the horny girl was approaching her mouth. Actually, Marianne didn't mind licking and sucking a bit, they didn't have much of a taste after such a long time rubbing on her face. It was a rather pleasant pause for her taste buds following the assault by the girl's strong pee. Isabelle was pleased, enjoying the stimulation, and again she peed a bit. She felt the wish to pee less each time to last longer, but her bladder was just too full. She almost flooded Marianne's mouth too much this time before she could stop the flow. She didn't move far up any more, just enough so the girl could close her mouth to swallow and breathe. Again a beautifully measured stream of her concentrated pee was released to Marianne's mouth, and again, and again. She was bent over now, keeping her clitoris in touch with the girl's nose even when she lifted her vulva off the girl's mouth to give her space to breathe. Laura and Gillian had cuddled on Marianne's lower body and enjoyed the sight of the young pussy rocking their guide's face, busily filming the scene.

Isabelle must have been doing this for a quarter of an hour, when she decided to have a closer look on Marianne's face again and to move a bit further away this time. When she did that, she saw a look of relieve.

Marianne hoped Isabelle's bladder would finally be empty or that she would empty it in a different place now. But soon she realized her deception: Isabelle's crotch was moving closer again. She remembered Laura saying how Isabelle was going to pee in a way she had never peed before. Had they told Isabelle to release all her bladder's contents into her mouth like Gillian had done earlier in the day? Maybe Isabelle just didn't know if she was allowed to pee in a different way? The intense taste of Isabelle's urine made her want it to stop - this was not like the first time, when she drank Gillian's pee like water and the only disagreeable thing had been the fact that she was doing something strange. This time, she thought, she might not have kept drinking without complaint, if it had not been for the combination of circumstances. But could she disappoint Isabelle? Wouldn't she disappoint the ladies, too, if she begged to stop? Hadn't she gone too far already, hadn't she long passed the point of no return? No, she couldn't stop now - she had drunk Gillian's pee, she had accepted them to pee all over her in whatever way they wanted, and now that Isabelle, whose friendship was so important to her, was the last one to go, she simply couldn't say no. It just wouldn't have felt right. Hadn't she herself peed the vagabond's mattress without asking? What would the vagabond say if he found out about the abuse of his home? Hadn't she even repeated this a little while ago? Had she cared about spraying Laura's crotch and Isabelle's hand in the process? Wasn't it obvious? Isabelle was having a great time! No, she just had to go on!

Isabelle's excitement was on a level she had never experienced before. Like many young girls, she hadn't had an orgasm in her life. And now she was constantly on the verge without knowing it. She was riding the big wave, and wasn't even aware of what was happening. This wasn't sex like you read about it, so it couldn't be sexual arousal she felt - such were her thoughts: It felt so much better than anything she had experienced with boys yet. And since she didn't know where it came from, she had no better way to keep it up but by continuing exactly like she had done before.

She looked into Marianne's face and felt her opening her mouth as soon as her vulva approached. She saw her look and thought it had changed. There was not only the pledge for liking her, but also a hidden pain, the desire to stop, the plea to release her, to be kind. But she felt too aroused to care. She would check again after the next mouthful. She smiled at Marianne as once again her bladder opened up, her sphincter relaxed, her urethra swelled and a gush of hot, intensely flavored pee poured from her labia into Marianne's mouth. She moved into a more upright position to observe the girl swallowing her pee and wondered how she could drink so much pee. She wouldn't have thought Marianne would do it, but she was more than glad to accept it. She didn't want to question what she was doing. She enjoyed it way too much! She was fully aware that she was disrespecting the girl's wish to end the experiment. Oddly, she found that it rather added to her enjoyment to ignore the unspoken desire of her new toy girl.

"This is really great!" she exclaimed and turned back to glance at the ladies, observing the look in their faces. Instinctively, she knew the ladies were amusing themselves like she was: They, too, wanted her to continue.

"I've never felt like this before. I could do it forever!"

The two ladies smiled encouragingly, wondering secretly if Marianne was still feeling happy or why she didn't object. She could have said something now, as Isabelle wasn't touching her face whilst talking. And since she didn't say anything, they assumed everything was alright. They were only too happy to do so.

"I think I like peeing like this better than anything else." continued Isabelle. "It feels like a volcano is burning inside me. And when I feel how Marianne is opening her mouth for me - I just can't describe it!"

These phrases made Marianne almost desperate. She had hoped her ordeal were over. But if Isabelle liked it so much, could she deceive her? Wasn't it her duty as a friend to please her? Didn't she have to accept a little discomfort if it made Isabelle feel good? And the other ladies' reactions, their body movements had been such that she assumed they did enjoy being around and watching, too. She knew everything was being taped, so she didn't want to spoil the movie, either. Obediently, she opened her mouth again as she saw Isabelle's vulva approaching. And almost instantly she felt the intense pee bubbling in her sore mouth as Isabelle filled it again.

"You show quite some endurance." Laura commented after another five minutes. "I would have guessed you should have emptied your bladder soon."

"I wish I hadn't!" replied Isabelle. "Fortunately, you caught me with the pictures. Who could have guessed you didn't mind my plan to sprinkle the old vagabond's living room with pee for a little distraction."

"So you enjoy naughty peeing, going all over stuff or pissing on someone?" Gillian asked, adding: "I admit it is a pleasure to watch you!"

"Oh yes! Thank you for inviting me to stay and pee together!"

"At first, I didn't know how to handle you." admitted Laura, "Even after you agreed to stay, I wasn't sure if I could trust you. First, I had planned to have you piss your pants in front of us. You appeared to be desperate enough. But then I thought you might feel that wetting your pants was not as compromising a secret as watching us pee on Marianne."

"I was quite surprised when you signaled Isabelle to sit at your side at first." Gillian remembered.

"Yeah, I wasn't sure how to arrange things. But once I sat on Marianne's lap and you got ready to squat in front of me, I feared there was no place left for Isabelle." Laura explained. "So I had her sit by my side and watch what I was doing. Well... And to have her close so she wouldn't run away."

"But I almost peed my pants waiting!" Isabelle objected.

"It made you undress a bit quicker..." Gillian quipped.

"I wouldn't have asked you to sit on Marianne's face, it seemed too extreme to me. But I just didn't want to give up my place for you." Laura continued. "And seeing you kneel over Marianne's face really turned me on. How you were squatting down on her face to watch Gillian pee all over Marianne's chest... Then you got up - a tantalizing moment: 'What's next?' I nervously wondered. Watching you simply turn round and hunker back down over Marianne's face got me all excited and hot."