Bunker Break Pt. 05: Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabelle was looking for a place to pee when I went to get the camera. We had quite a pleasant talk and both of us are looking forward to a nice pee."

Gillian understood: Laura had been lucky to find someone to share in their games - or not? The girl did not look as shy and forgiving as Marianne. So what the heck was the plan? From Laura's mischievous smile, she knew something was going on.

"Okay, I'll ask Marianne if she wants to come and join us." Gillian proposed.

"Wait!" Laura exclaimed following a sudden inspiration.

And she guided Isabelle upstairs.

"Wanna take a picture?" she proposed.

Incredulous, Isabelle looked at her, scrutinizing her face. When she saw that Laura meant it, she smiled and took out her phone, aiming the focus on Marianne - still sleeping naked in the bright sunlight.

"Here is a good spot!" Laura indicated, showing an angle that highlighted Marianne's pubic bush, flashing her inner labia in the sunlight.

"Or from here." And she indicated a frame that showed Marianne's innocent face and her huge boobs, her nipples pointing stiffly to the sky.

Isabelle was rapt with pleasure as she shot a dozen pictures of the unsuspecting sleeping girl.

Together, they descended the stairs back into the bunker.

"Do you trust me now?" Laura asked.

"You made me delete those with you and your friend - you don't care if I have any of Marianne alone."

Isabelle was not duped.

"We're done." Laura indicated to Gillian as they got back, "You can wake Marianne now and ask her down."

Gillian went to get not only Marianne, but also the other camera.

Marianne felt a real need to pee - no wonder, she had been the only one who drank significant amounts after or during their first rest in this room. And she had been the first one to pee - long before Laura and Gillian had finished peeing on her. She was really bursting, had trouble holding it now that she wasn't sleeping anymore. She felt lucky not to be wearing any clothes, unlike Gillian who was still in her panties. What an alleviation it would be to squat down and pee!

"I really look forward to pee again!" she confided to Gillian as they reached the dimly lit room. "It seems like ages since I went in my jeans and my bladder still hurts from holding it for so long."

Only after her eyes had adjusted to the relative darkness in the room, she noticed there was someone else - and she was shocked to see a person she knew, and liked, in the bunker, when she recognized Isabelle. She was the last person she would have wanted to hear her last sentences, and even less wanted she to be seen naked by this beauty. She felt deeply ashamed as she saw Isabelle standing there, fully dressed. A girl she admired, she hoped to be friends with, but who up to now had treated her only indifferently. What would she say, seeing her naked and desperate to pee? Would she guess what had happened, how she had wet the poor vagabond's mattress? Would she tell anyone, make fun of her? Gillian at least wore her bra and panties, and she hadn't said anything about peeing, either. Probably she didn't even need to go - she hadn't drunk a bladder's worth of pee... She blushed even more at the memory. And now she had to go so urgently, she wondered if Isabelle would notice? She hoped not! Blushing, she remembered how she had wet her jeans only hours ago in almost exact the same place Isabelle was standing now. In her predicament, she didn't notice Isabelle was living through similar feelings of desperation. She didn't notice Laura - standing naked a little to the side - either. Had Isabelle seen her stained clothes drying outside in the sun, Marianne worried? Did she know about her peeing herself? What had happened later seemed irrelevant in comparison to her accident - she was feeling the shame of her wetting humiliation more than anything else. And now she was standing here, totally naked, and needing to pee.

Gillian had asked her to come down because she needed a piss. Already upstairs she had been wondering what that meant - but since she needed to pee, too, she had followed without any further question. Did they want to pee in this room again? Could she admit that? And Isabelle being present - what would she expect her to do? Would she laugh at her if she asked they should pee outside? Or would she consider it a noble gesture? What would she say if they really peed inside?

It looked as though Isabelle had to pee, too, she now observed. Would she join them to pee here? And there was Laura, too. Who would be the first to pee? Certainly not Isabelle, since she was still fully dressed. Marianne started to feel nervous. Was it a good idea to be here? What if the vagabond came? How did Isabelle get here - were more people coming? No, she had only seen one bike - maybe Isabelle had just been passing and wanted to have a look at the bunker? Or Laura had a question and asked Isabelle to avoid disturbing her and Gillian? Isabelle was intelligent and knew a lot, so maybe they had talked about the historical background of the Maginot Line? She couldn't think of any other explanation for them being in the bunker. Isabelle wouldn't have planed to pee in here? No, certainly not, no, she wouldn't do that!?

"Isabelle wants to pee with us." Laura announced to Marianne. "Actually, I believe, I remember her saying something about peeing in a way she never did before."

Marianne was wondering what that meant. After all, peeing is peeing. There is not a whole lot of variation to it. Did she want to pee in her pants, like she had done, humiliating herself in front of the ladies? Impossible! Who would want to do that? And why would you want to do that with other people watching you? She looked at Isabelle, but Isabelle seemed just as dumbstruck. Well, there was this uncertain smile in her face. And her body expressed expectation that was more than just the need to pee.

"Shouldn't I get the picnic blanket?" Marianne asked, just to distract from her urgent need to pee. And off she went, not waiting for a reply.

"She is not running away?" Isabelle asked, anxiously. Somehow she felt some important decision was ahead. And she felt she wouldn't want Marianne escaping, she felt Marianne would be important to her today.

"No, don't worry," Gillian said. "And we might have good use for the blanket."

Isabelle was flabbergasted, until Gillian stood by her side and indicated the camera screen. It showed Marianne leaning on the wall, Laura standing in front of her, as it seemed rather over her, her skirt blocking Marianne's face from view. Something was glistening between Laura's legs; and the mattress Marianne was sitting on showed a darker shade where she sat. Suddenly, she grasped it: Laura was peeing! Peeing on Marianne. Both were fully dressed, but Laura was probably exposing her pussy under her skirt, peeing all over the girl. The answer to her earlier question! Isabelle felt her nipples harden, heat emanated from her lower body, she got all excited: This promised to be an interesting experience. But what was going to happen? Would they do it to her? No, instinctively she felt she was on different terms with them. Would they show her in real life: how they peed on each other? Why else would they need the blanket? A sudden thought shot through her brain: Would she be able to sneak a picture catching them in the act? She felt moisture in her most private parts. Her vulva was swelling, her vagina beginning to throb. The tickling in her body intensified. She almost forgot about her urgent need to pee.

Marianne returned, bringing the blanket. She quickly put it on the mattress to cover the fading pee stain in a vain attempt to hide it. She blushed - Isabelle must have noticed. Now she would know it had something to do with her. But Isabelle was too distracted to care. She felt a pleasant anticipation seizing hold of her more and more.

"Why don't you sit down, Marianne?" Laura asked.

And as soon as the girl sat, she placed herself in her favorite spot: Marianne's lap. She had secretly set up her camera while Gillian was showing Isabelle the photographs and now wanted to feel pussy against pussy. Marianne blushed. Isabelle - what would she think? Was it a good idea to accept Laura sitting on her lap, nude? Or would Isabelle think she was a coward or something worse if she did not object? Or, was she on the contrary expecting Marianne to be quiet and enjoy what was happening? They had been talking quite a while and maybe Laura had told her about what had happened before? She blushed even more: 'This means: Isabelle knows everything,' she thought. 'No, Laura wouldn't have done that to me?' In the end, Marianne decided to simply keep quiet and do what was suggested, in line with her passive and obedient character.

This time, Marianne wasn't leaning to the wall, but sitting along the long side of the mattress. And because there was nothing to lean on, she decided to lie down. Only now she noticed the mattress was not lying flat but had an inclining slope. Something, probably concrete chunks, must be lying below one side. But she liked it, because she was kept in a slightly upright position and could observe what was going on a lot easier.

One thing troubled her: she felt her bladder aching to release her pee. Even worse, as Laura shifted to adapt to the new position - she moved her weight from Marianne's legs towards her body. She was not directly sitting on her tommy, but pressing her vulva into Marianne's private parts. Yet this didn't ease the pressure much. Marianne considered to mention her need, but decided it might leave a bad image with Isabelle. Thus, she decided to be silent. Distracted by her growing need and her fear to release her pee untimely, she did not see how Gillian put the second camera in position and then looked at Laura. Isabelle was so fascinated from the view of Laura pressing her lower body against Marianne's vulva that she didn't see anything else. Bald, cleanly shaven sex against thick, dark pubic bush. She felt like being in a weird but agreeable dream. Neither did she see how Gillian prepared the camera, nor did she see the discreet nod with which Laura directed her to kneel above Marianne's chest. So now Laura was sitting on Marianne's lower abdomen and legs, with Gillian placed slightly higher, hovering in a straddle above the girl's big breasts which pushed against her legs. She still wore her cheeky black sports panties and white bra on her athletic body.

Laura motioned Isabelle to come closer and kneel by her side, so she was facing Laura and Marianne's legs. Laura made a show of pressing her cleanly shaved vulva against the girl's almost natural bush. She was rocking up and down, moving her hips. Every time she moved forward, her slit showed and Isabelle could sometimes guess where her clitoris was hidden underneath the junction of her inner labia. Her expectations rose. What was she going to see now? What were the ladies going to do? How would Marianne react? She looked at Marianne's face - she seemed concentrated observing something on the ceiling and obviously didn't apprehend a lot of what was going on around her. Isabelle was turned on. Little did she know Marianne was trying hard to keep from wetting herself and peeing on Laura! Laura now sat back a little bit, pushing Marianne's legs apart as she let her buttocks slide between them but keeping her legs to each side of Marianne's body. Isabelle could distinguish Marianne's inner labia, hidden in her pubic hair. Laura stroked gently over the pubic mount and parted the hair a bit. Now the girl's clitoral hood was almost exposed and Isabelle could see how Laura adjusted her seat such that both vulvae where juxtaposed with a small space between them, meeting at the perinea.

And then, all of a sudden, a stream of golden fluid shot from Laura's vulva, from between her spread inner labia, where Isabelle watched Laura's urethra pushing forward, as it released its jet right into the pubic bush of the girl she was sitting on. Marianne moaned - was it from pleasure? Or was it because she couldn't hold back any more? However, the very moment Isabelle had taken in the full picture, she noticed a change in Marianne's inner labia. And the light-yellow liquid streaming all over her vulva seemed to become a darker hue at the entrance to her vagina. She believed the fragrance of fresh urine wafting around her had become stronger, too. Then, the girl's inner lips were finally pushed aside from the pressure: She saw that Marianne was peeing, too. Isabelle felt the urge to part her schoolmate's labia to see the stream in full blow, to look at the source of it, the urethra. But she didn't dare to reach there, having no excuse nor reason. Laura, too, noticed what was going on between her legs - and the unconscious twitch in Isabelle's hand. She stopped peeing, moved back slightly, grabbed the girl's hand and softly guided it into Marianne's stream. As she let go, Isabelle directly moved on to part Marianne's lips and hold them opened with her fingers. Now Marianne's stream was directed upward and hit Laura in the region below her clitoris. Laura moaned and rocked, the girl's pee spraying back on Isabelle's hand, Marianne's belly, splashing everywhere. Isabelle was too excited to take notice that her clothes got all sprinkled; she just wanted this to go on forever. She felt a strange warmth in her lower body, a prickle she enjoyed. Her bladder was pressing as before, but now it didn't feel as uncomfortable. It felt painful, but good. Just as Marianne's stream was ceasing, Laura resumed her pee, hitting its aim on Marianne's upper slit, hosing down her clitoris, the backsplash adding to the mess the girl had made before. Isabelle noticed a twitch in her abdomen and before she could help it, a dark stain appeared on her low cut jeans, darkening her crotch. She had peed her pants! But she was too nervous to care. Instead, she concentrated on opening Marianne's pussy to receive Laura's piss until the flood ebbed into a tiny trickle.

As the splashing pee from Laura's "accident" had hit her legs, Gillian had turned and was aroused to see what was going on. She grabbed for one of the cameras she could hardly reach and filmed the remaining episode close up. She liked Marianne's dark, recycled pee splashing onto Laura's body and arousing her. She held the camera one handed to reach into her panties and tickle her clitoris a bit. Slick moisture was spreading between her labia... Wow, this was an afternoon she'd never forget!

Finally, Marianne was alleviated, her bladder emptying fast. And it seemed no one had objected to her behavior. She felt someone playing with her labia, but she didn't mind as long as her pee could keep gushing from her urethra. She even had had a pleasant feeling, when Laura's pee hit her body at the same time as she was finishing the release of her floods. She was so grateful Laura had peed on her and thus indicated that it was time to let go without shame! She opened her eyes and looked directly into Gillian's crotch, her vulva hidden from view by her hand and panties, about half a meter in front of her, blocking everything else that was going on. But on the camera screen - Gillian had to hold the camera at a rather odd angle, because she was facing towards Marianne's face and filming backwards - Marianne could see herself peeing on Laura, someone's fingers holding her labia. It looked like they did not belong to Laura. A strangely pleasant feeling ran through her body: Isabelle was touching her labia! So she did not mind her to be peeing like that? She'd still have a chance at obtaining the girl's friendship? At this realization, she felt really grateful and relaxed. She felt she could do anything for Isabelle in this moment. A few last spurts escaped from her bladder and she leaned back, feeling at ease again, savoring the stimulation of Laura's stream and Isabelle's hands.

With Laura's pee running dry, the women's concentration turned to other things. Isabelle was feeling a really strong need now, desperate not to pee anymore in her pants. She had to wear them on her way home! Already, a large stain in her crotch showed how desperately she needed to go. So when Laura moved closer to Marianne's mount again, trapping Isabelle's fingers between the two vulvae, she gently pulled them out and got up. Laura's worried look quickly got friendly again when she saw that Isabelle had started to unbutton her trousers. Anyways, she had been involved in the action and her fingers been filmed touching Marianne's peeing pussy, being spilled all over with Laura's pee - she wouldn't be able to harm them without harming herself anymore.

With a wink she called Isabelle to come closer and whispered in her ear:

"Maybe you wanna squat in front of Gillian now?"

Isabelle felt a hot flush run through her body. This was going to be interesting. How much fun she would have! The women allowed her to sit on naked Marianne! Isabelle nodded - she couldn't do more, excited as she was. The girl stripped of her jeans and also removed her wet panties. Was it only pee that stained them? It didn't matter now. She wanted to have direct control of her pee stream. She was very nervous, but did not dare to think about peeing yet. What did the ladies' plan offer next? They were a really kinky couple and she was glad she had met them to bring some diversion into her quiet country life. But certainly they wouldn't let her repeat what she had witnessed moments ago!

Gillian handed Laura the cam and called Isabelle's attention, pointing at her crotch. This is how Isabelle came to kneel above Marianne's face, facing Gillian. She spread her legs wide, so she would be closer to the girl's face, her shaved crotch gently striking Marianne's nose. She felt a tickle go through her body, a shiver, felt goose bumps all over herself. She couldn't resist to move her hip back and forth a bit to repeat this feeling. Her slightly longer inner lips were softly gliding along the girl's nose, wet and slippery with the remains of her pee burst and maybe something else. She forced herself not to pee right now, hoping that she would be allowed to remain in this position until she finally lost control. She saw Gillian's small breasts swollen, her nipples erect and her body tightened from arousal. Instinctively, she knew Gillian was enjoying herself just as much as she. In the whim of the moment, she decided to take off her crop top and bra, too. Then she saw it: a small glistening showed how the first drops of pee passed through the fabric of Gillian's panties and landed on Marianne's lower body. Gillian moved a bit closer, peed a bit stronger. Yes, she was going to pee through her panties, Isabelle thought, astonished. Gillian's pee was of a lighter hue and did not smell as much as Marianne's. Without a word from anyone, Marianne moved her hands up to spread Gillian's labia and pull her panties aside as the stream stopped. Gillian's crotch was about twenty centimeters above Marianne's cleavage and a new gush shot out before the girl had time to remove her hands. Then, slowly, Gillian moved her hips to direct her sharp jet further up. First it had only hit the cleavage, now it was on the upper décolleté. And it continued further up, reaching up to her chin as Gillian leant back. Isabelle was thrilled. Hot pee was splashing in all directions, also sprinkling Isabelle's private parts and lower belly. Yes, the stream almost hit her pussy, as she was rocking back and forth. She didn't mind. She just wanted to keep feeling the soft touch of Marianne's nose between her thighs.

She hadn't yet noticed the camera that was filming everything: First, Gillian had filmed from behind her when she was fingering Marianne's labia to move her pee stream; and now she was too concentrated on Gillian's gushing pee, wetting Marianne's upper body, to perceive the cam Laura had moved from directly behind Gillian to her side, filming at a small angle. Thus, she captured less Gillian's crotch where the pee came from, as more the stream and where it hit. And this included a full view of Isabelle's pussy as it was moving so close above Marianne's face. Laura was terribly turned on seeing her partner squirting all over the young girl and Isabelle rubbing herself softly on Marianne's nose. She rocked herself harder and harder against Marianne's pubic mount and finally experienced an intense orgasm.