Bunnies Don't Make Bimbo Gardens

Story Info
Woman gets a small visitor while gardening.
2.1k words
4.16
11.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers

This is based on a series by Dictionary Rainbow. They deserve full credit for the scenario.

-----------------------------

Karen was at peace in her backyard. A lovely Saturday afternoon to take it easy. She worked tirelessly at the soil of her garden as she planted more of her flowers already in bloom. She dressed in a plain old blue shirt and torn jeans since the task was often more messy than it was probably worth. Her long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and her unmade up face were very plain as she wiped her brow for dampness. A sudden rustling from the back of her small garden patch caught her attention. Sitting back she craned her neck to see what it could be. Poking it's head up from the underbrush was a small white rabbit.

"Oh aren't you just adorable?" Karen grinned as the little critter gave a wiggle to its cute nose.

She went back to tending to her garden as the rabbit hid beneath the plants. Karen thought to herself whether or not they ate tomatoes like the ones she was planting. Tomatoes about the size of her breasts she thought. A strange thought really. It was true though as they jostled around in her fitted top and lacy bra. Their softness bouncing against her arms as she moved the dirt around. Maybe she should have worn some more disposable clothes with all the dirt around. Well it can't be that dirty if that cute little white bunny was still clean. He wiggled his little nose at her again.

Karen sat back as she took a breather fanning herself. Planting these apple trees was hard work! The cool air whisked over the top of her big perky breasts in her low cut blue blouse. Handfuls to be sure. They heaved in her tight bra as she caught her breath. It really was a beautiful day so of course she had to look good too, even if it meant getting a little dirty. Her jean shorts left her tone legs bare all the way to her sandals. She waved her hands to cool off her face, as to not mess up her light layer of make up. Her hair still pulled back into its blond streaked ponytail as she shook her head from side to side. Despite the heat it really was a nice day. She couldn't wait for her little trees to grow big and make some nice shade for her. Looking over at them she could see the shy little bunny hiding behind the too thin trunk of the adolescent tree. She could almost swear it's nose twitched, at her?

"You are just so sweet! Do you like grapefruits too?" Kari asked the little critter as if it would answer.

She couldn't believe how cute that little bunny was. She didn't want to scare it away so she leaned over so she didn't seem so large. While she seemed smaller it did nothing to make her large breasts seem any smaller as they bulged out to top of her tiny top. They glistened with sweat as they wobbled in their tight confines. So slippery that had it not been for her stiff nipples, they may have fallen out. Her top was so brief it only stopped just below her breasts leaving her midsection completely bare. As she bent over it forced her plump rear into the air. Jean shorts could only cover so much when they were a size too small as her cheeks peaked out the bottom of them. She gave her bottom a little wiggle as she reached out to pet the little bunny.

"It's ok. I just wanna pet your fuzzy lil head," she cooed as the bunny's nose wriggled.

She pouted her thick red lips as the bunny took refuge behind one of her cantaloupes. She had tried not to scare it. What had gone wrong? Pulling back the massive weight on her chest dropped as the huge orbs let gravity take hold in her thin blue tube top. The elastic nature of the top let it grip her heavenly mounds tight as they decided whether or not they wanted to escape out the bottom or top of it as they bounced. As she looked down into her cleavage, a small pool of sweat was forming. Their lovely bronze color looked almost edible from all her tanning out in her backyard. No tan lines of course as she would be completely nude. The feeling of smashing her fat tits into her reclined lounge chair to tan made her squeeze her thick thighs together. A light baby blue thong that was by far not even close to dry was wedged into her nethers as she rubbed her legs together. The thin string rose over her nearly nonexistent jean miniskirt as it bunched around her wide hips. Clearing her hips the string emerged again only disappear into the round jiggly cheeks behind her before flaring to try and cover her leaky and aroused sex buried betwixt her meaty thighs. Rearing back further she propped herself on her 4 inch wedge heels as she spread her legs wide. Her scent filled the air as she rose to her feet. She walked to her nearby patio chair with such sexual power that her clothes struggled to contain their loads. Upon reaching the chair she bent at the waist resting her hands on the arms of the chair. Looking over her shoulder she giggled as she gave the bunny the view of it's life. It's little nose mimicked her rear shifting from side to side.

Kari nearly toppled over as her tits pulled her down onto her lounge chair. She tried to adjust herself as her blond pigtails obscured her view. Finally she flipped herself around so that she was facing her garden and next to the crystal clear pool she'd recently had installed. Right? Of course she wanted to get a good tan so she had it put in. Laying on her back her vision was completely blocked by tits. The massive things jutted ridiculously from her chest as the tiny bikini tried to hold them together. A difficult task when both were well over the size of her head. As she propped herself up on the backrest they still hide most of her view. Her entire lower body was hidden. The long legs with juicy thick thighs that collided with her ample hips and giant ass that she rested on. Both finding a way to make her thong look even more useless as it struggled to stay on let alone cover anything. Her globular cheeks spread wide beneath her as she panted in sexual need as she opened her legs. She was radiating heat from below as her hands made there way there. Her upper arms squeezing her massive jugs together while she gently stroked her pussy through the thin material. Her left hand broke from its task as it casually, and somehow knowingly, reached off to the nearby table and grabbed a bottle of half used oil. Flicking the top open with a long manicured pink nail she started to empty the container onto herself starting with her steaming crotch. The cool oil felt euphoric as her other hand spread it all over. Her crotch and thighs dripped down to her ass as she began to erratically pour it onto herself the same time she began playing with her clit. She twitched at her own sensitivity causing a stray squirt to hit her beloved tits. How had she managed to forget those? She bit her fat lower lip as she deposited a sizable amount of oil onto her mountainous tits. Inserting two fingers into herself she finally ran the bottle dry as it liberally coated her chest. Lazily she tossed the bottle aside as she massaged the slick substance into her melons. She moaned as her hand tried futiley to grope and squeeze as much of her oversize orbs as it could. Four hands wouldn't be enough for her even if she had them. She did love seeing them smash and bulge as they were manipulated, by her or others. She loved her big titties. They jiggled and bounced as she humped her hand while the other looked to be valiantly trying to cover as much ground as possible. She felt close as the chair creaked from her curvacious weight rockimg back and forth. A small whine started up as she ride to higher levels of pleasure. Slowly its pitch and intensity rose as she neared her climax. She looked past her massive bouncing titties and out to her garden. Mostly a failed project due to her being not all that bright. Most of her plants had died. All except two huge watermelons. Peaking out from behind one was the small white bunny. With a gently bob of its nose, she came.

"Oh GAWD!" she screeched in a high pitch as darkness overtook her.

It wasn't the first time Kay Kay was confused. Everything had gone dark. Slowly she opened her heavily made up eyes. Her long lashes fluttered as she took stock of the blurry wall in front of her. Slowly the tingling in her twitching body was easing up as she began to move her limbs. Using her arms she sat up with quite the effort. Of course if you had tits twice the size of your head it would be too. They completely overwhelmed and made a mockery of her thin micro sling bikini. Her thick nipples weren't even covered as her tits billowed from her breaths. She was still slick and drenched in oil as she sat up straddling the lounge chair. Her thick toned thighs gripped it as her dainty feet landed on the ground in her blue glitter covered stilettos. Arching her back thrust her mighty rear out as the swim floss separated her thunderous cheeks where her platinum blond pigtail braids pooled and clung as they met with her oil slicked body. A small shiver rang through her lower half causing her dangly bellybutton ring to shimmy with her ample curves as she came down from her earth-shattering orgasm. Her permanent pout still moist from a mix of lip gloss, drool, and oil. Oil that had come from nearly suffocating herself in her own titties as she came. With her chest thrust out they nearly rested in her lap. Large and round they dominated her body and in fact her mind. Not much of a gift in that area, she spent most of her time trying to look pretty or chase one of her many thunderous orgasms. The table next to her was very much backing that up, with a plethora of sex toysm pleasuring oilsm and lubes she was no doubt in for a good time. The patio and pool ended next to her garden where she had a product that her inept mind hadn't managed to kill off yet. Her pride and joy. One very large pumpkin. And peeking from behind it, the cutest white bunny ever.

"Like, hey Mr. Bunbun! Come an' cuddle with me," she sung at the fluffy creature.

The bunny however was not persuaded and hopped off around the pool finally disappearing into the shack of pool equipment.

Her oversexed face would have frowned if it could have. "Oh poo. Mr. Bunbun doesn't want to play. But I bet Mark, like, totes will," she thought out loud as she pictured the pool boy from down the road that was due to come by today.

She loved teasing the college kid with her sexy nearly naked body as he tried to do his job. She could always see his erection as she tanned and oiled herself up. He was so adorable. Almost as much as Mr. Bunbun. She gasped as she had a eureka moment. Maybe Mark could capture Mr. Bunbun for her! Then she could totally reward him for it. She knew he loved her massive titties and she loved when people played with them. She thumbed her fat nips just thinking about him fondling, sucking, or fucking them. Her crotch was already on fire again as she played with herself unhindered. Well until she heard the doorbell ring. Suddenly pulled away from her titty play she almost pouted until she realized who it probably was. Mark was here! Kay Kay leapt up as fast as her heavy jugs would let her, nearly destroying the swimsuit in the process. With a sexual gate to her wide hips she clacked her way to the front door on her heels that sent her tits bouncing. She couldn't wait to show him Mr. Bunbun and reward him properly. Hopefully in a way that ended up with his dick in her. Passing through the back door into the cool interior of her house that set her nipples even harder she failed to notice a small brown bunny in her garden next to a recently planted cucumber plant that Kay Kay had no recollection of planting next to her pumpkin but had plenty of room to grow.

BHstories
BHstories
61 Followers