Bunny 02 - Office Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Should bunny cum without Master’s permission?
1k words
4.17
12.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the Bunny series - it stands alone, but feel free to go back and read the first.

--

Bunny sat on the swivel chair at her desk, contemplating the report in front of her. The reports detailed several issues, which she needed to figure out how to resolve.

She let out a sigh and stood up, collecting the papers in her hand. As she took her first step, she ran her hand down the side of her body and along the top of her leg, smoothing the creases out of her blouse and skirt.

-

Master had laid her clothes out for her this morning - a crisp, white, button-up blouse, which was ever so slightly see-through; a tight, grey pencil skirt, which showed off her shapely ass and long legs; a matching set of white, lace underwear; and her black heels. She quickly put it on and then headed to the ensuite bathroom to do her makeup. As Bunny returned to the bedroom, she heard Master's footsteps approaching before he opened the door. She watched as he looked her hungrily up and down. There was no doubt that he was hard - she could see the shape of his cock straining beneath his boxers and trousers. She smiled and blushed - it made her so proud that she always had this effect on him.

He caught her smiling and gave her that million-dollar smile she loved. She immediately dropped to her knees and crawled over to him, "May I suck your cock, Sir?"

He smiled, but glanced at his watch, "Quickly, we only have a few minutes."

She reached out and fumbled with his belt, undoing the three buttons which allowed her to reach into his trousers, pull aside his boxers and release his magnificent cock. She wasted no time and quickly grabbed the base whilst wrapping her lips around the tip. She felt Master's hand on the back of her head pulling her up by her hair, depriving her of the taste of his cock.

"How does Sir like his cock sucked?" He asked.

She didn't have to think about the answer "Deep and slobbery," and with that, he released her hair to push forcefully on the back of her head, making her take the whole of his cock to the back of her throat.

As Master's cock pressed against her tonsils, she started to gag. He held her there a little longer before he released her, allowing her to draw in a long breath, as a trail of drool ran from the corner of her mouth to her chin and then to the tip of Master's cock. When she looked up and saw the smile on his face, she wanted to do even better and make that smile even bigger. So she opened her mouth wide and took his cock even deeper, pushing it past her tonsils and holding it there, running her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. The moan he let out was music to her ears and she was so ecstatic she momentarily forgot she had impaled her throat on his cock and that she needed to breathe. She started to splutter and released it from her mouth, having to draw deep breaths to keep from passing out. Drool and spittle now freely running down her chin and pooling on the floor. As she gasped air into her aching lungs she squeezed his cock with her hand and started to stroke it up and down.

"Unfortunately it's time to go Bunny," he pulled his cock out of her hand and buttoned himself back up. He reached over her and pulled a towel from the chest of drawers and knelt next to her. He gently used the towel to clean her drool - taking care not to smudge the makeup she had put on earlier - she had learned a long time ago to wear waterproof mascara. Once done, he held out his hand and as he stood, pulled her up with him and embraced her tightly. Looking into her eyes he said those magical words, "I love you," and kissed her deeply before they headed out to the car together.

--

Her pussy got wet as she remembered gasping for air around his cock that morning.

"Is everything Ok?"

She looked up and realised she had stopped midstride, halfway across the office, as she had got lost in her daydream. She smiled at her colleague, "Yes, never been better". She rapidly headed to the toilets and entered the last stall in the row. As she pulled her skirt up, she realised she hadn't even checked to see if anyone else was in any of the other cubicles. She quickly decided she didn't care and pulled her underwear to the side, desperately plunging 3 of her fingers into her now dripping pussy. She started to move them in and out, using her other hand to rub her clit. Feeling her orgasm building, she had to think quickly.

Rule Number 1: Never cum without permission.

Somehow, Master always knew when she had cum without permission, and he always punished her for her misbehavior.

As she closed her eyes and imagined him spanking her ass hard, a broad smile crept across her slutty face. Her fingers sped up and as they pushed deeper she came all over them. She lent back to catch her breath and, after a moment, Bunny pulled her dripping fingers from her pussy and raised them to her lips. Sticking out her tongue she ran it up the first finger, enjoying her own taste. She opened her mouth wide and took her fingers deep inside, sucking and licking them clean. Just like a good slut should. Putting her skirt back down she walked out of the cubicle and back to her desk. At least she could now concentrate on the documents in front of her and get some work done. All she had to do was keep from thinking about Master's punishment later....