The Principal's Pet

Story Info
A young slut takes two cocks in a college gym.
2.7k words
4.49
22.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers

(All characters are intended to be over the age of 18)

"7 a.m. tomorrow morning, male changing rooms in the college gym. Douche your ass. Be clean shaven. No panties."

She read the text message once again for about the hundredth time and hurried to the rendezvous he had ordered. When she'd received the message the night before she made her excuses to her mother at the dinner table, pleading a headache and saying she needed an early night. She had taken a long, hot, relaxing bath and carried out her shaving and douching duties to the letter.

She wore a tight, white blouse which she wore open but knotted just below her large tits, no bra, a short plaid skirt which barely covered her firm ass, and white thigh high socks with white gym shoes. A striped tie and a straw boater hat she had in her holdall bag would perfectly set off the naughty schoolgirl look that she knew he liked. As she didn't want anyone else to see her dressed in this way, she had worn a large, long coat.

It had all happened so fast for her. She had only been in town a couple of months as she and her mother had to move there after her parents had split up and the old family home was sold, and she had taken a place at the college about three weeks earlier.

She had obviously caught the Principal's eye, as she had received a summons to be at his office one afternoon after normal hours. She had turned up at the allotted time and was slightly surprised to see him waiting for her in his doorway himself, no secretary seeming to be present to show her in.

The Principal was an imposing presence, filling the doorway with ease. He stood 6' 4" with upper arms almost as wide as her legs, with very broad shoulders and a barrel chest. His skin was dark brown as almost to be black, his head was shaven and he wore a trimmed grey flecked stubble beard. He habitually wore suits of conservative cut and dark rimmed glasses. His eyes were piercingly dark and although she had him pegged at late forties, he could easily have passed for someone younger. She also instinctively knew he was a man not to be trifled with, and who would get what he wanted and when he wanted it.

She herself was 5' 2", ginger hair in a neat above-the-shoulder cut that fell in naturally tight ringlets, and pale blue eyes set in an intelligent and cute face with full red lips that could at once look pert and angelic, but also incredibly sexy when she wanted to. Her skin was of the palest hue, dappled with freckles. She was blessed with DD cup breasts which she felt were slightly on the large side for her slender back, and which always looked as if they were trying to escape any blouse or sweater she cared to wear. Her waist was pinched and she flared out to what she always referred to as a 'bubble butt'. Although she was young and feisty, she knew that she could be no match for him physically.

He bade her into his office with a motion of his huge hand and she had complied meekly.

Within a couple of minutes, she had been slammed face down over his desk. One of his huge hands was pressed on her back and pushing her chest down, squashing her magnificent tits to the wooden surface. His other hand he had twisted into that lovely ginger hair and was roughly pulling her head back. Her skirt was lifted up, her panties crudely pulled to one side and his 12" black cock was slamming balls deep into her tight, young pussy. Although she wasn't a virgin, she had never been taken so deeply or forcefully, or been filled by such a large cock before. She yelled and howled at the brutality of his fucking, but she could not deny how wet and slick she was and how quickly her shouts of surprise and alarm had become the moans of deep desire.

She had never experienced an orgasm from penetration alone before, but she knew that the pounding she was taking was going to bring her over the edge. She cried out in pleasure and pain, and as she came her defiled pussy twitched around his huge cock. He made a bellow akin to a wounded animal and ramming as deeply as he possibly could, emptied his seed deep into her. He withdrew his still hard and impressive member, released his grip and waved her out of the office. She had staggered out, giddy from her intense orgasm and from the soreness she felt between her sculpted legs, and managed to make her way home.

Later that evening she received a text message from a number she didn't recognise.

"Your cunt is now my property. Only I will use it, or decides who uses it, from now on. If you have a boyfriend, he never fucks you there again. You will receive further instructions from me soon."

She had been summoned to him three more times since. The second was a reprise of the first, in his office after hours, but the fucking he had given her over the desk this time had been even more aggressive, prolonged and brutal than the first, and she had come on his cock several times. The third had been in one of the classrooms, where he laid her on her back on a desk, tied her wrists above her head and licked and fingered her to a shrieking, sweaty mess before fucking her again and pulling out to jizz over her tits and stomach. The fourth had been in the back of his car, where he had forced her mouth around his cock while spanking her and pressing his thumb into her tight, virginal asshole while rubbing her stiff clit. As she came around his hands, he had pushed her head down even deeper and shot his load straight down her throat.

Now she was outside the door of the male changing rooms. At 7 a.m. As instructed.

She stepped in and saw him waiting for her. He beckoned her across. She slipped off the long coat to reveal the slutty schoolgirl outfit, reached into her bag for the straw boater and walked over to him. He grinned a lusty grin and pulled her to him. Their eyes locked, their lips met and he kissed her deeply, pawing at her tits through the blouse. He reached up and twisting her tie in his hand, taking care to hold both ends so it would not tighten around her neck, he pulled her to her knees. She could see his tool bulging inside his suit, and she reached up to undo his belt and unzip his fly. Easing the monster cock out of his boxer shorts and nuzzling the big black beast across her young face, she inhaled his musk and rubbed his pre-cum into her full lips. He tossed the boater aside and grabbing one of the bunches she had playfully tied her hair in, he forced his cock between her lips and deep into her mouth, nudging her tonsils and making her gag. He looked into her now watering eyes and still fucking her mouth, he loosened the tie from around her neck and wrapped it over her eyes in a blindfold.

She licked and sucked, the fingers of one of her small hands wrapped tightly around the base of his huge cock and wanking it into her mouth, her other hand straying between her own legs and rubbing her swollen clit.

Suddenly she yelped involuntarily as she felt a second pair of strong arms encircle her waist and lift her bodily from her knees. She instinctively stopped sucking to turn her head around, but the Principal now had both hands in her hair and was holding her quite still.

They carried her a few steps and placed her on all fours on a low bench with a soft mat beneath, the Principal keeping his cock firmly in her mouth and the second person now flipping her short skirt over the small of her back to expose her cleanly shaven pussy and firm buttocks.

She then felt the sting of a wooden ruler across her ass, and a rough hand sliding over her pussy to rub at her clit. She hissed at the blow then started to purr. She heard a voice behind her.

"The Principal told me his latest slut was quite the catch, and he was right. You look good in your sexy schoolgirl outfit, slut. Are you going to be a good girl? Submissive and obedient for your daddies?"

She felt the ruler across her bare ass again, her pussy igniting at the pain and the assertiveness of the two men who had her utterly under their control. She nodded compliantly.

"He has other sluts on the go, but he says you're his current favourite. For now. Young, fit, with nice tits and a 'fuck-me' smile. Just how he likes his sluts."

She felt something hard, cold and slick press against her asshole. She groaned as the object distended her tight rosebud, and gasped as she felt a cold liquid fill her rectum.

"The Principal told me he's reserved your cunt for himself, but he's given me your ass, bitch, and I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna fuck your young, tight ass hard. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're not going to be able to walk properly afterwards for a week."

The tie was whipped from around her eyes, and after blinking at the sudden influx of light she was able to make out that the second man was one of the sports teachers at the college, younger than the Principal and just as well built. She saw the wooden ruler in one hand and in the other he pointed his lubed, erect cock at her tight sphincter. Although his cock was slightly smaller than the Principal's, she quailed. Seeking reassurance, she glanced up at the Principal and met those piercing eyes of his. He gave her the smallest of nods and stroked her hair, quelling her concerns.

Suddenly, she felt her buttocks pulled roughly apart and a full 9" of thick, hard cock slammed without ceremony into her tight ass. Her scream was muffled by the large slab of meat deep in her mouth. Almost as if prearranged, the two men started to saw in and out of her mouth and ass, setting up a rhythm, the Principal pulling at her hair and forcing his cock deeper into her throat and the sports teacher grunting as he rutted her anus. Keeping one hand around the cock in her mouth to steady herself, her free hand slid between her legs again and she strummed frantically at her clit.

The two men kept up the fucking at a hard, fast pace for what seemed to her to be an age. As she started to reach her own crescendo, the Principal suddenly pulled his cock from her mouth and wanked it towards her furiously. Realising she was about to be given her very first facial, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide with her tongue out ready to receive it.

He roared as his balls twitched and his hot, sticky cum spurted across her inviting, smiling and willing face. The first two strands landed squarely across her tongue. He lifted his cock slightly and aimed the next few shots over her eyes, nose and forehead. She slipped her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed, savouring his salty, sour, acrid taste. After a few more pulses, the spurts waned and he rubbed his remaining cum around her cheeks and lips. He slid his still hard cock back into her mouth, and as she sucked him clean she felt her own orgasm approach. With muffled groans she rubbed at her leaking pussy wetly and as she came, she felt more smacks on her ass as the sports master ground deeper into her.

"YOU DIRTY!.... (smack).... FUCKING!.... (smack).... WHOOOOOOORE!!...."

He howled, drove as deeply as he could into her and digging his fingers into her soft hips, tensed as he pumped his semen deep into her bowels. She felt the searing sensation of his hot cream coating the walls of her rectum, and she came on her fingers again.

The Principal withdrew from her mouth and her head lolled, his cum dripping from her face onto the mat. She rubbed at her soppy pussy once more and brought herself off a third time, this time her shrieks of pleasure resounding freely.

She felt another slap of the ruler against her shivering ass and raising her head, she saw to her dismay that the Principal had already left the room. The sports master pulled his wilting cock from her, grabbed a handful of her hair and wiping his cock clean with it, slapped her on the ass once more.

"Clean this fucking mess up before you leave, bitch".

At this he dropped his cock back into his tracksuit and strode out of the changing room.

She rose unsteadily from her hands and knees, her legs shivering and buckling slightly, her ass sore from the fucking and spanking. Catching sight of herself in the mirror, she studied the criss-cross of red lines on her buttocks from the ruler and the semen staring to leak from her anus. She knew that sitting for lessons today would be uncomfortable, but she reckoned it was worth it. She smiled, wiped the mat clean and slid it back in the pile, retrieved her boater and tie, grabbed her bag and headed to take a shower. She knew she had no time to waste as the students would be here soon.

*****************************************************************************

She made her way across the courtyard towards the car park, clean and refreshed from the hot, soapy shower. The slutty schoolgirl outfit was discreetly tucked away in her holdall, and she now wore a two-piece charcoal trouser suit with a yellow short sleeved blouse.

As she reached her car, she saw a couple of students arriving early for the start of the day. One of them waved to her.

"Morning, miss".

Miss Klein smiled a warm greeting in return. At 23 years old and as the newest and most recently appointed member of staff, she knew full well that she would be the fantasy of many a hormonal young man (and probably some of the girls). She was enough of a tease to be friendly to the students, but without straying from her professional ethics.

She unlocked her car, dumped the holdall on the back seat, picked up her briefcase and headed in the direction of the staff room. Although she would have liked to have kept the taste of the Principal's cum on her tongue all day, what she really needed now was a restorative cup of hot, black coffee.

Miss Klein heard her phone bleep, and she eagerly reached into her pocket to read the message.

"8 p.m. Friday night. Heston Grange Hotel, room 81. Pack for two nights. You will be entertaining guests on Friday night, so wear that schoolgirl outfit. For Saturday night it will be me, so a short black dress."

As she was still reading the message, a second one followed, almost as an afterthought.

"You did well today. Keep up the good work."

Her heart sang, and she almost skipped in delight. She loved the way that the Principal had been able to unlock her deepest desires, of being treated like the young slut she was and of being used as the personal fuck toy for a powerful, masterful and assertive man. She had known this of herself all her adult life, but had not until now found the right man. The Principal was that man.

Her pussy throbbed and dripped at the prospect of the weekend to come, of being used and fucked over and over by him and his friends, of being nothing but a plaything, a slut for horny men. She knew she would have to head into the ladies' for another quick cum before her lessons started. She also knew she might have to change her underwear at lunchtime if she carried on leaking as much as she was.

She just loved being the Principal's pet.

SB_UK
SB_UK
21 Followers