Bunny and the Dog Ch. 02

Story Info
Old habits die hard as Vance and Caleb have their date.
1.5k words
4
2.2k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vance was at his temporary place, about a thirty-minute train ride from Caleb's apartment. He was at his desk, scrolling through his social media. He saw the posts of his classmates, he couldn't seem to remember the names of, having their own summer vacation. He saw the typical faces of the generic crowd, was fucking bored. He put his fingers through his curly hair as he eventually found his way into the DMs. The only person he really chatted with there was Caleb. He decided to scroll up. He saw how much they talked. How much he flirted. How much he saw of Caleb. Every inch of his hot, petite body.

'You're so hot, bunny.'

'I'm all yours, Caleb.'

'I'm gonna...!'

He looked down to see his little friend making a cameo once again. He groaned out as he couldn't help himself. As soon as he saw the nudes, he was as stiff as a board. He reached over to grab his phone, a napkin, and lotion and went to his bed. He pulled out his pants, put some lotion on his right hand, and got to work. He rubbed slowly, his head rushing with the thought of using Caleb like a sex doll.

'I would...kiss on his neck, just to hear how cute he whimpers. He's such a bratty bitch, but he knows he wants it. I'd bite a bit to hear a tiny yelp. I'd let my hands get to work, letting them trail down to his chest to his stomach to his wet, tight cunt. I'd hover over it at first, to feel how hot it is while I mark up his neck, hearing how desperate he would get. I bet he'd beg. He'd beg to finger his little cunt like the whore he is. Fuck I love him...'

He jerked his cock off faster, resting on his side and looking at Caleb's nude body. He continued to think of things, like picking him up and fucking him against a wall, putting him in the breeding press, and going to town, slamming his cock in to hear how loud he'd scream. He wanted to leave his legs trembling, just a cum covered mess. Vance couldn't take it, as he came right on the napkin. He panted, as he realized how sweaty he got. With a groan, the taller male got up to the bathroom to freshen up, then went over to sleep.

Vance groaned awake, not getting much sleep. The bags under his eyes were emphasized as he staggered to his bathroom. He looked at the stubble on his tired face, not caring much to shave. He freshened up as much as he could.

He slowly attempted a bowl of cereal, sleepily spilled milk everywhere and sat down. He looked around, not hearing anything. Just complete silence as he ate his food, It gave him a slight shiver as he finished his food. He got dressed in his wrestling tee and jeans, accompanied by his beanie he always wears no matter what weather he's in, and ran outside. It was another sunny day in Victory, California.

With basically the whole day to himself, Vance took the train downtown to wander around, see what changed in two years. He went by the old places he used to hang out with Caleb. The arcade, the diner, and the movies had little to no changes. He also took note of the old Victory Park, which got redone last year. As he walked back to the train station, an old face made himself known. "Vance?" An old, slick voice called out. Vance turned to see Allen, the Italian flower shop owner.

Vance made a slightly uncomfortable shuffle to face him. "Hey, Al."

Allen made an excited noise. "My boy! I heard you went to college. How was it?"

"Yeah. I went to Seattle. I just wanted to come back for the summer."

"Nice! You still talk to your girlfriend? You two are so cute together!"

Vance made a face. "Boyfriend, but we still talk. We're friends now."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot." Allen nervously laughed. "So, you still talk to your mom?"

"Nah."

Allen nodded. As he was going to ask another question, a customer came in and needed his attention. Vance waved and went off to the train station and took it to Caleb's apartment. He went there and knocked. After a few minutes, the short blonde made his appearance with his emerald green eyes staring right into the taller man. "Don't you have work to do?" Caleb asked as he let him in.

"It's my vacation, silly," Vance replied as he walked in to sit on his couch. "I still wanted to hang."

Caleb placed his hands on his hips as he thought about going out. "And where would we be going?"

After a quick shuffle through his memories, He thought of it. "Let's buy some booze and head to Victory Park."

"What are we, sixteen? We're going on a fucking picnic date?"

Vance smiled as he looked up. "You said date."

Caleb wasn't amused as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I got beer in the fridge."

Grabbing the few cases, the duo took the train over downtown and walked to the park as the sun began setting. They eventually found a private area with a decent look at the sun, surrendered by trees. They could feel the warm breeze that summer can only provide, along with the bugs and birds doing their chanting and songs. At first, Vance and Caleb just drank silently, looking at the sun and feeling their presence. Both wondered who would talk first. Eventually, Vance talked first.

"Talked to Allen today."

Caleb groaned at the thought of Allen. "Why?"

"He came to me, it was annoying as fuck. Asked me about mom."

"Of course he did."

Vance scoffed as he downed the beer. "Why even mention her? She's out of here. Ain't never coming back to Victory that's for sure."

Caleb scooted closer, wrapping an arm around him. "I know. What did you say when mom kicked me out?"

Vance looked over. "Her loss. She won't see this fucked flower grow."

Caleb cracked a smile. "Exactly."

"You know, that's the first time you smiled since I came here."

Caleb playfully huffed. "Get it while you can, asshole."

The sun went down, letting the stars shine and the lightning bugs flash their colors around the park. Caleb and Vance cuddled together, letting the alcohol get to them. Vance softly petted the smaller man, letting the crickets play their songs as well.

Caleb spoke up. "Why did you come back?"

"Honestly? I was just sick of Seattle. I...Missed you too."

"Well, It didn't feel good having you gone for two years."

"Didn't exactly feel the best leaving you behind now. But at the time, after mom left me it was kinda hard to feel anything."

"Feel anything?"'

Vance sighed. "Forget it."

Caleb looked up with concern. "Please tell me, Vance."

The big man awkwardly chuckled. "Maybe when I'm sober."

Caleb pouted. "Yeah..."

Vance kissed his forehead to make him feel a little better. Caleb looked up at him, starting to stare. Vance's instincts took over, moving to kiss him slowly. Caleb backed a bit, but just as quickly pushed in, letting their tongues dance with each other. Just like in his fantasy, Vance let his hands venture around his lover's body. He went up his shirt and played with his nipple with his right hand while they made out, causing Caleb to whine a bit in his mouth, attempting to be quiet since they were in public. Vance got more aggressive, getting more on top and getting his hand down Caleb's pants, giving him access to his soaking wet underwear.

Caleb moved his head, giving him the chance to whisper-yell. "W-We're in a park dumbass!"

Vance chuckled as he slowly began letting his middle finger from the bottom of his slit to the top, letting Caleb struggle to control his moaning. "It ain't stop us before. I won't even fuck you, promise."

Caleb caught himself leaning into his fingers. He got red in the face from frustration and lust. "Hurry up..."

Vance obliged, pushing through his boxers to shove his middle and ring finger in deep, making Caleb's back arch. He wasted no time, finger fucking his his boy, seeing him attempt to quiet himself brought Vance a rush he couldn't get anywhere else. He loved to see him pleased, it was an addiction. He moved in to nibble on his ear as he thrust his fingers in faster. "You like that, bunny? Gonna cum for me?" He teased, whispering in his ear. The blonde covered his mouth with his hands, knowing what was coming. A muffled moan came out, as he finished all over his hands. Vance pulled out, checking out the cum on his hands.

"Nice," Vance said.

Caleb pushed him down and rest on his chest. "Fuck...You..."

Vance chuckled. "I mean if you want..."

Before Caleb could say anything bratty, an overwhelming feeling of fatigue washed over him...