Subway Pit Stop

Story Info
Man takes a pit stop on his morning subway commute.
814 words
4.07
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a forty-eight year old bisexual man, six foot tall, one hundred eighty pounds with short hair and a medium long beard. I am married and love my wife, but I also love to play with men when I have the chance.

I had a full day business meeting in a hotel in the center of the city where I live. To avoid traffic and the high cost of parking, I decided to take a train from a station in the suburbs and ride into the city center.

On boarding the train, there were no empty seats and I made a direct arrow to a man standing in the far front corner of the car. He was about thirty-four years old, six foot, two inches tall and in very good shape. He was wearing a tank top and sweatpants and had likely been to the gym. I was interested to stand near him because he was holding his arm up to clutch the support bar and exposing his armpit which was covered in a bush of black hair. I have a major armpit fetish and I wanted to be close to the object of my desire. I was happy when the train took on more and more passengers and I was forced to stand even closer to him to the point where our legs were touching and my face was inches from his pit. I apologized for the closeness but he said it was no problem.

As I stood facing his hairy pit, I inhaled deeply and was rewarded with the mixture of the aromas of his musky body sweat and manly deodorant. It was pretty hot on the train and I could see droplets of sweat clinging to his pit hair. The mixture of olfactory and visual senses caused my cock to swell. I knew I would be jacking off in the bathroom as soon as I reached the meeting.

The train drove into a tunnel and was rocking unsteadily. The lights in the car blinked a few times, went out and the car lurched to a sudden stop. Passengers were thrown forward and my face was pressed directly into his sweaty pit. My brain went into sensory overload with the smell and dampness.

Normally one would move quickly out of such a situation, but I was thinking with my cock and not my brain. I took the opportunity to lick his pit. When he did not flinch or jump, I continued with increased desire. I flattened my tongue out against his pit and licked sensuously, greedily lapping up all the scent and droplets of sweat in his matted hair. I chewed gently on his pit hair and got a few caught in my teeth. The feeling of my tongue on the hair was driving me wild. He even adjusted his arm so that I could have more access and I pressed my tongue and nose deeper into his warm, moist pit.

I reached down and squeezed his cock through the sweatpants and could feel it was starting to stiffen. I put my hand into his sweatpants, stroked his thick cock and cupped his smooth, large smooth balls. All the time I continued to work his pit with my tongue.

I started wanking his cock slowly to a full blown raging hard on and pressed my stiff package against his leg. He reached down and unzipped my pants and my cock sprang out. We stood there stroking each other discreetly but steadily not knowing how long we had the opportunity to continue.

His breathing started to quicken and he started to tremble slightly so I knew he was close. I continued for about five more pumps and he blew his first wad in my hand. I held on, pumped a couple of times more and he squirted another load in my hand. I took my hand out of his sweatpants and greedily licked his cum off my hands. I savored the steamy, salty semen in my mouth and swallowed.

He resumed wanking my stiff cock, but the train lurched forward and he stopped. I quickly put my cock in my pants and the lights were again on. The train moved out of the tunnel and on to my stop. I looked him in the eye and we gave each other a shy smile and a nod and I waded through the passengers to the exit.

Walking to the hotel, I could taste his sweat, deodorant and cum in my mouth and could even taste it on my beard. My cock was rock hard and I went directly to the hotel bathroom and beat off to a cathartic orgasm.

During the day, when the meeting was boring, I would discretely lick my beard, tasting his mixture and cup my crotch under the table and wonder how the train ride back would be.