Living With My Guncles

Story Info
Andrew is off to university and gets to live with his uncles.
3.4k words
4.6
26.3k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
145 Followers

"Really?! You're sure you don't mind? He's going to freak out. I always knew you were my favorite brother. Okay, uh-huh, bye-bye now."

My mom hastily set her phone down in excitement and ran to hug me.

"Andrew," she shrieked. "They said yes!"

I had been waiting with bated breath during her short phone call with her younger brother, my uncle Ryan. You see, I had just graduated high school and had been accepted to the University of San Diego. Having been born and raised in New Hampshire, I wanted to get as far away as possible. I was 18 and ready to spread my wings.

Unfortunately, my wings were a bit clipped up until this moment. I'd received a generous scholarship and financial aid package from the school and my parents were able to cover the remaining tuition except for room and board. Lucky for me, my uncle had recently relocated to San Diego with his husband from Los Angeles. Even luckier for me, they had just agreed to let me stay with them.

I had to beg my parents to even let me apply. I promised I would do my best to get scholarships, and I did. As an only child, I've always been super close with my parents. They wanted me to go to UNH or somewhere else local. I eventually won them over. They knew I was gay and everything, so in a way, I think they felt even more comfortable now that I'd be able to live with my gay uncles.

I was nervous and excited. I'd hardly been out of New England and I didn't know my uncles all that well. I saw them once a year a Christmas time, but it will be nice to at least have a home base so to speak. Sure, I had wanted to live on campus, but coming out of college debt free would be much more worthwhile. Plus, to be quite frank, Uncle Ryan and Uncle James were sexy.

Uncle Ryan was 36 I believe. He had short brown hair with a touch of gray at the temples. Green eyes that could light up any room, as did his dazzling smile. He was always clean-shaven when I saw him, and this was true in the pictures I've seen. He was taller than me, probably about 5'11". He was a lawyer that worked for a firm handling Hollywood clients. His husband, James, was equally sexy. He was 45 and owned a tech start-up that developed mobile apps. James grew up in Georgia and spoke with the sexiest Southern drawl. His voice was a deep base that matched his 6'3" stature and broad chest. He had similar dark brown hair and a close-cropped beard that bore tinges of auburn. Both of them always had bronzed skin from time spent in Southern California sunshine. They truly were the ideal power couple, at least in my eyes.

The two and a half months of summer seemed to drag on, naturally. Finally, the day came in late August. On a Friday morning, my parents dropped me off at Logan Airport with a tearful goodbye and I was on a plane headed to the West Coast.

Upon arrival, I gathered my suitcase and bags. I had texted Uncle Ryan once the plane landed and let him know what gate I would be arriving at. Surprisingly, the dry heat outdoors was a welcome relief after the frigid air conditioning from the plane and terminal. I swiveled my head searching for my uncles. I spotted Uncle Ryan and Uncle James standing beside a shiny black Tesla SUV. Both wore tight khaki shorts that came up mid-thigh and hugged every bulge of muscle and groin. They sported equally tight tank tops, baring hairy chests that looked firm from strength training. In winter I only saw them in parkas and sweaters. I never realized how fit they were. They both beamed at the sight of me. It made me feel welcomed and lessened my nervous anxiety.

"Andrew!"

Ryan trotted over to help with my bags.

"Good to see you, kiddo," he said, wrapping me in a tight hug. "Welcome to California!"

"Thanks, Uncle Ryan," I said, inhaling his scent of sweat and cologne. He carried my suitcase instead of rolling it, making his bicep and shoulders bulge. The heat was starting to get me checking him out. Just remember, he's your uncle after all. It's okay to look, though, right?

As we approached the car, James popped the trunk and helped stow the bags. Standing in front of them, they both seemed to loom over me. At only 5'7'', most people seemed to loom over me. My pale skin and blonde hair were a stark contrast to their darker features. You'd never guess we were related.

"Happy to have you with us, Andrew," said James in a deep rumble. His southern accent made me melt even more than the hot sun.

We all piled into the car, the air conditioning now a welcome respite. As James pulled away from the curb, Ryan started asking me questions about the upcoming semester and my major.

"Well, I'm undeclared for right now," I said, "but I think I'm leaning towards pre-med. I'm going to start with all the electives and basics first."

"Sure, that makes sense," said Ryan, "you certainly don't want to rush into anything. But damn, pre-med?! That's impressive. What do you think, James? Who knew our nephew would turn out both smart and handsome."

I was glad they couldn't see me blush. We left the airport and headed north, which confused me.

"I thought you two lived in San Diego?" I asked.

"Well, we do," said Ryan, "but we live just north of the city towards La Jolla. We wanted to be closer to the beach. It's not far from your campus, actually."

"Oh, great! That's convenient," I said.

"With that in mind, you're certainly welcome to use either of our cars to get to and from campus. We both work from home so it's no hassle to us."

"Really? Thanks!" I'd never driven anything fancier than a Toyota. This was a whole new world to me.

Half an hour later we were driving into their neighborhood. The wide street was lined with expensive-looking homes and well-manicured lawns. At the end of the lane, James pulled into a driveway of a more modest stucco-style ranch. He parked next to a navy BMW convertible and we all exited the car. I went to grab my things but my uncles beat me to it. They led me through an open garage door and past storage bins, boxes, and bicycles.

I followed them into a kitchen full of chrome appliances and white cabinets. It connected to a great room complete with a dining table set, brown leather couches, bookshelves, and a large flat screen television. The space was naturally lit by vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. Everything seemed tinted with golds, tans, and soft blues. A large sliding glass door looked out onto a tiled patio, an inground pool, and a large succulent garden. Two separate hallways are attached to the end of the dining area and the side of the living room. The house seemed almost shaped like the letter E, only the patio and pool in the middle.

"Oh, wow," I said. "Your place is amazing."

"Thank you," exclaimed Ryan.

"We bought the cheapest house on this street and fixed it up to our liking," said James.

"C'mon," said Ryan, "I'll show you to your room."

Ryan took off towards the hallway off of the dining area and James tailed him with my bags. I followed them and found the place I'd be staying for the next four years. The room was simple but decorated similarly to the great room. It had a queen size bed, a dresser, and a small computer desk.

"This is perfect," I said. "You guys are amazing, really. I don't know how to thank you."

"Well, for starters, you can take up some of the cleaning around here. I'm sure we can think of more things," said Ryan while grinning at James. "Let me show you around the rest of the house and then you can get settled in."

Ryan gave me the grand tour. There was a full bathroom complete with a washer and dryer just next to my room. He showed me to the other end of the house where he and James had their offices and master bedroom. That room was a palace all on its own. It had a large king-size bed, a walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. We walked back to the great room and outside to the patio. I was happy to see in addition to the pool, there was a hot tub as well. I couldn't believe my luck, this place was an oasis.

"James and I will get dinner started," said Ryan when we returned to my room. "Why don't you unpack a bit and I'll let you know when it's ready."

"Sure thing, thanks again, Uncle Ryan."

Ryan merely smiled and squeezed my shoulder. They left, leaving the door open behind them. I opened the blinds and was happy to see my window looked out onto the patio, and pool. The hot tub was just outside my window. I took a deep breath and went about unpacking. I got lost in my organizing. I wasn't quite sure why I'd brought so many sweaters. Oh well, those can go in the back of the closet. I was folding the last of my underwear and setting them in the chest of drawers when James softly knocked on the door.

"Hey kiddo, dinner is just about ready," he said while I quickly hid the black jockstrap I'd been holding.

I'm guessing James saw it, as he smirked and folded his arms across his big chest.

"Okay, Uncle James," I said. "I'll be out in a few minutes."

I blushed as he walked away, but also checked out the meaty globes hiding under his shorts. I stuffed the last of my underwear in a drawer and went out to meet them. James was finishing setting the table while Ryan was spooning mounds of some sort of stir fry onto everyone's plates. I sat in front of one and waited for my uncles to join me. As Ryan settled in at one end of the table, James poured all three of us a glass of wine.

"Don't tell your mother," said Ryan, and James winked at me.

"I won't. Thanks, Uncle Ryan."

"Oh come now, we're all adults here. Please, call me Ryan."

I nodded and took a bit of the vegetable stir fry.

"This is great, thanks for dinner!"

"You're very welcome."

The three of us ate and chattered idly about what classes I was taking, if I was interested in any clubs or sports, and other things of that nature.

"And don't forget girls," said Ryan. "I bet your campus will be full of babes. Do young people still say 'babes'?" He looked quizzically at his husband who just shrugged and got up to clear away our empty plates.

"Um, well, you see," I mumbled. I hadn't had to ever come out to my parents, it was just some unspoken agreement instead. "Well, I'm gay."

"Ah," said Ryan. "We sort of guessed that anyway. Good ol' gaydar."

"You knew?! For how long?"

"A couple of years now for sure. Don't think I didn't notice your wandering eyes looking at my husband across the living room while opening presents."

My face blanched, and then immediately turned a deep shade of red.

"Don't worry about it," said James. "It was flattering." He chuckled and refilled our wine glasses.

"Honestly, I think it's why mom let me come out here, knowing I'd be with you two to guide me."

"Well, if you have any questions about being gay, be sure to let us know," said Ryan.

I felt a great surge of relief. I wasn't worried they'd be upset or anything, obviously, but it was still nice to have their affirmation.

"But I can certainly say there are some studs over there on campus," said Ryan. James raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, hun, don't give me that look. What's that phrase your grandmother used to say?"

"Just cuz you're on a diet, don't mean you can't look at the menu," said James in his best falsetto impersonation of his southern grandmother. We all laughed.

"Alright, uncles," I said in between yawns. "I think I'm gonna take a shower and then hit the sack." It was only 9 pm, but I was still on East Coast time.

"There are clean towels in your bathroom," said Ryan as he got up from the table. He gave me another hug and an almost paternal kiss on the forehead. "Truly, we're very happy to have you here."

My dick twitched as he hugged me. Luckily, he turned away to help clear the table. I was able to scatter and hide my growing boner from their view. Fuck, I can't believe I just got a hard-on from my uncle. I escaped to the bathroom to at least get in a shower to clean off from the day's travels. I stripped off my clothes, which were soiled from sweat. I've always been a skinny kid, but I was happy to see the progress I've worked on in the mirror. By progress, I just mean the push-ups and sit-ups I would do at home in my room. By no means was I a jock, more a shy guy who liked to read.

My cut dick was slowly softening as I turned on the shower. I always liked to keep that area clean and smooth. I've been shaving my pubic hair and balls for a few years now. I wanted it to match the rest of me - relatively hairless and smooth. Now that I was in California, maybe I could finally get a tan and not be that pale quiet kid.

I stepped into the shower and let the water wash over me. It felt renewing. Almost as rejuvenating as the reality of this fresh beginning I had here. Back home, in New Hampshire, I'd never really had many friends. As an only child, I used to be a loner. Plus, I wasn't exactly ready to come out to my high school classmates. I was always too worried about how they would treat me. San Diego will be much different than sleepy New England. I was ecstatic to live my true, authentic self. Following my shower, I put on a t-shirt and a pair of briefs. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep in a dreamless slumber.

I was awoken a few hours later to the sound of muffled voices. The voices sounded close enough, almost like they were right outside my door. I can't imagine my uncles would be hanging out at midnight outside my door. They were probably just outside on their patio. I crept to the window and gently pushed the blinds to one side.

My uncles sat on a cushioned wicker loveseat wearing white terry cloth robes and drinking red wine with their feet propped up on a similarly styled ottoman. Both their robes were open at the chest, exposing their furry, muscular pecs I could hear more mumbling and soft laughter. James had one long arm around Ryan's shoulders. Meanwhile, Ryan was caressing Jame's thick, hairy thigh. Ryan leaned in closer to James and started kissing his neck while sliding his hand under Jame's robe to fish out Jame's now-hard cock.

Holy fuck. This is so fucking hot. I knew I shouldn't be watching, but the erection straining in my briefs told me otherwise. I opened the blinds a little to get a better view. I can't tell how big James's cock is from this distance, but it looks like a monster. Something I'd only ever seen online watching porn. I reached down and pushed down the waistband of my briefs, letting them fall to my ankles. I started stroking my cock, which already wanted to erupt.

Ryan stopped kissing James and whispered something in his ear. James sort of nodded in the direction of my window and Ryan turned to look. I dashed to one side hoping they didn't see me. I dared another look and they shrugged after exchanging a few more whispers. Ryan took their glasses and set them on the ottoman and they both stood up. James's now loose robe fell to the ground. Even at 45, James had an amazing body. Not overly muscular, but his stomach was flat and his chest was broad. Ryan led him by the hand alongside the pool. I watched eagerly as James's cock bounced with each step.

As they approached the hot tub, I once again hid to the side. I heard the low sounds of moaning and wet kissing. I sank to my knees and peeked out from one of the bottom blinds, hoping this would be more discrete. James and Ryan were now passionately kissing, their tongues swirling together. James undid the tie to Ryan's robe and slid it off his shoulders, crumpling at his feet. James then held his husband in a tight embrace, his hands tightly squeezing Ryan's firm glutes. It was like a live-action porno playing out before my very eyes, maybe 10 feet away.

James stepped into the hot tub, sitting on the edge and facing towards me. He sat with his legs in the water, nearly up to his knees. His cock looked to be nearly 8" and uncut. Ryan pushed a few buttons and the jets fired up, frothing the water. As he stepped up to get into the hot tub, I finally caught a glimpse of his dick. He was probably only 6", but it looked almost as thick as a beer can. Seeing my naked uncles go at it made precum drip from my cock. My teenage balls were yearning to unleash, but I wanted to watch longer.

Ryan stood in the middle of the hot tub, his back and ass to me. He kissed his husband before slowly sinking into the water and getting on his knees. He took James's cock in his hand, slapping himself across the cheeks with it before taking the head into his mouth. James's head went back and he closed his eyes, clearly enjoying the oral attention. Ryan took more and more of his husband's dick down his throat. James seemed to be encouraging him, but I couldn't hear over the rumble of the jets.

Ryan stood up, but stayed bent at the waist, keeping James's dick in his mouth. His legs were spread wide, giving me the perfect view of his hairy pucker. James had now also stood up in front of him. He had both hands clamped down on either side of Ryan's head, thrusting his cock in and out of his hungry mouth. He spun Ryan around and shoved his face between Ryan's ass cheeks, obviously giving him a thorough tongue punching. Ryan had both hands planted on the edge of the hot tub, now facing me. If Ryan didn't have his eyes closed, he might've seen me. As James tongued his hole, I could hear Ryan's moans getting louder and louder. My hand went back to my dick, stroking furiously as James stood behind Ryan, slapping his cock on his hole. Ryan looked back and nodded.

James spat on his dick, and with a practiced motion, pushed his cock inside Ryan's hole. Ryan moaned even louder and I could myself getting closer to orgasm. Ryan quickly looked straight ahead again, only this time we made eye contact through the blinds. His body was getting jolted from the powerful thrusts of his husband, but he grinned devilishly when he saw me. At that same moment, my teenage cock exploded, shooting cum all over the wall and carpet. I ducked out of sight. Holy shit. He saw me, he definitely saw me. But, he didn't seem mad. Oh my god, that was so hot. I cleaned up the wall and carpet and got back into bed, falling asleep to the sounds of the hot tub jets and the skin-on-skin slaps of my uncles as they fucked. What a wild first night in California.

To be continued

reader207
reader207
145 Followers