Bunny Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
The Fate of a Bunny!
3.3k words
4.47
11.5k
10
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Fate of a Bunny!

My name is Dylan, my wife's name is Brenda... we met through a friend while in college. We graduated and we're both twenty-four.

"Dylan, I need you to do me a favor," my wife called from the foyer as she descended the staircase.

"What is it?"

"I need you to be a maid at my sister's bachelorette party tomorrow night."

"What?" I asked sharply.

"I need you to be the maid at Helen's birthday tomorrow night."

"Don't you mean the butler?"

"No, the maid!" she exclaimed.

"No way," I protested.

"You've been out of work for a year and a half due to the pandemic and living comfortably off my salary while I've been working my ass off at work every day," she didn't stutter.

"That's called married life Brenda," I remarked.

"Married or not, we didn't cut the cable because you needed your shows. In fact, we didn't cut out anything you liked though we were only living on one salary... mine," she raised.

"Cut them... I don't care," I argued back.

"How about if I cut you asshole!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I was shocked.

"That's right asshole, get the fuck out of my house."

"Brenda, calm down," I tried to reason with her.

"Fuck off!" she shouted and walked to the wet bar for a drink.

"Brenda," I called out following her.

"I can't believe you won't do this for me after all I've done for you," she bitched.

"Brenda, you want me to be a bunny maid?"

"And, your point is?" she inquired.

"Brenda, a maid is a female, and I'm a male," I explained the obvious.

"Tell me something I didn't know," she demanded as she poured a drink of whiskey.

"Brenda, I'm sorry... but you're being ridiculous," I politely stated.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered hoping a drink together would calm her.

"Take mine," she said as she threw the poured whiskey in my face.

"Thank you," I said calmly trying to hold back from making her any madder at me than she already was.

"You're welcome," she replied as she opened a bottle of wine and poured it into a fresh glass.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"No thank you."

"I didn't think so."

"Brenda... please... tell me what's really bothering you?" I asked.

"Remember the time you and your friends wanted to play video games all night and

wanted a maid to wait on you hand and foot?" she asked.

"You were a beautiful... and sexy maid," I smiled.

"And Jimmy grabbed my ass and you just snickered instead of defending me."

"You punched him and knocked him right out of his chair before I could flinch."

"You'll never understand will you?" she asked.

"It seems like you're just picking a fight."

"Men."

"What is this really about?"

"Literotica... I believe the category was Transgender and Crossdressers."

"What?" I acted as though I had no idea.

"You left your computer on the other night, honey."

"I was just curious, anyway, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Sure you were."

"I was, I was just curious."

"I need a maid for tomorrows night's party for Tina."

"We agreed that I would go over Tim's and watch the game while you entertained your friends here."

"I guess things have changed since then," she scolded.

"Fine, on one condition."

"What?"

"That I'm ta butler not a maid!" I exclaimed.

"I already have a "manly butler" I need a maid and with your petite bone structure and mini-me height you're a perfect fit for my Halloween maid outfit!"

"Are you serious?" I asked bewildered.

"Education."

"What?"

"It will be an education, you'll get firsthand experience of that lifestyle you crave so much tomorrow night."

"Brenda, I'm a guy."

"You can easily pass as a girl; you always make those girly voices when you make fun of me."

I laughed.

"I can see it in your eyes, you'll do it?" she smiled.

"No."

"Fuck you," she downed her wine, grabbed the bottle, and stormed off.

"Brenda," I followed her because I loved her and I've never seen her so damn mad before.

"Fuck off," she went upstairs to our bedroom with bottle in hand.

"Brenda, can we talk like two grown adults?" I asked.

"Sure," she stated as she opened the closet door.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Here's the maid outfit," she threw it on the bed and stared at me.

"Brenda," I started.

"If you agree, I'll swallow, and let you fuck me in the ass," she offered.

"You'll what?" she caught me by surprise.

"You heard me."

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Tonight by midnight but only if we get you ready for tomorrow," she quoted.

"But I had plans on watching the game tomorrow."

"Cancel it," she picked up our cat and threw her on the bed.

"What did you do that for?" I asked.

"No maid, no two legged pussy, and you'll be sleeping on the sofa... for about the remainder of our marriage," she stepped out the room.

"Brenda," I called out forcefully.

"Don't follow me unless you have that maid costume on... and one more thing," she said.

"What?"

"Make sure you log into the website on I left on the dresser, it will explain in detail how to hide your junk, and don't forget to shave."

"I shaved this morning."

"You're entire body, you have to appear as a woman stupid or my entire night is fucking up in smoke... and so are you," she said as she made her way down the stairs with bottle in hand.

Well, I've been trying to get her to swallow and open her ass up for business since we met. We're about the same size. WTF I'll do it to keep her the fuck quiet, though I won't like it, I'll do it; and then I'm going to make her swallow and take it up the ass.

I grabbed my cell and went to the website and started the tutorial.

"Ow, you fucking bitch," I shouted as I finally pushed one testicle into its socket.

I heard Brenda laughing from downstairs.

"Fuck you!" I exclaimed as I pushed the second one into its home.

Again, laughter.

I grabbed the maid's outfit from the bed.

"Now, rub the lotion on your balls thoroughly," the voice on the tutorial stated.

"The small red canister on the edge of my dresser honey," Brenda shouted from downstairs.

How the fuck did she know?

"I'm watching the same thing down here honey," she shouted.

"Now its honey is it?" I began to wonder if she placed cameras in the room, I smiled, she's not that smart.

"Now take the silk stocking and," the man's voice explained.

I now had my dick pulled and tucked backwards between my legs and out of sight. The stockings crisscrossed my ass, around my waist, and pressed thinly together in the front. Satisfied, I put the maids outfit on and looked in the mirror. With the breast forms fitted in the dress it appeared I had a girly figure due to my slim waist and wider hips; 32-28-32 I would assume approximately. My dick suddenly began to harden then a warm sensation came over me and it died out.

"Are you ready yet?"

"Yes."

"Bring the black four inch heels with you; they're in the box in front of my dresser," she yelled up.

I grabbed the shoes and trotted downstairs where she waited with a smile on her face and an almost empty bottle in hand.

"Dylan, I could pimp you out downtown in that outfit," she laughed.

"Funny Brenda, really funny."

"Change the attitude asshole or you're out of here. This is your last and only chance to redeem yourself."

"Fine," I smiled knowing she meant it.

"Turn for me."

I turned.

"Put on the shoes," she demanded.

I sat and put on the shoes and buckled them.

"Stand and turn; but make sure you pivot on your toes only."

"Now your ass sticks out like a bitch in heat," she said before smacking me ass.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

"Pussy."

"Talking about pussy, aren't you suppose to swallow and let me fuck you up your ass," I laughed.

"Sure, step forward." She said stepping back.

I almost fell, luckily the railing was there.

"I agreed to swallow and let you fuck my ass once you were ready for tomorrow by midnight tonight. Learn to walk in those heels before midnight and then we'll discuss our little agreement," she stated sarcastically.

"Fine," I practiced as she made fun of me for twenty minutes or so then left me to tumble on my own. Eventually I succeeded in walking in heels, obviously I was accustomed to walking like a Neanderthal and not a ballerina, but I did succeed.

I went to find my little angel so I could put the devil in her; literally.

"Brenda, I called upstairs but she didn't answer so I went to the family room where she was fast asleep and an empty wine bottle on the coffee table and a second one started. I looked at the time and it was one o'clock which was past the deadline for a swallow and ass fucking.

She looked so comfortable I left her there and went upstairs. I undressed and went to bed.

In the morning she woke me.

"Wha... What?" I muttered.

"Time to go shopping for tonight's party."

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because I said so!"

"Fine," I began dressing.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed."

"No, not in those clothes."

"What?"

"In these," she said as she threw down a pair of her skinny jeans and panties.

"No way, no way am I wearing your attire outside of this house," I barked.

"Really, you know where the door is," she smiled.

"Fine, I'll look for a job, any job but I'm not wearing your clothes."

"First of all, you have a job, and that's being tonight's maid; and with that is helping me make this party a success so it's with or without you," she pointed to the jeans.

Fuck, I gave in. She ordered me to shower and shave my complete body. Once done I put on the panties, jeans, a bra with inserts, and a cropped pink t-shirt that said "SEXY" on it. I finished it off with a pair of one inch booties and some jewelry; Brenda did my eye liner and lipstick.

"You look like a girl!" she stammered.

"Whatever."

"Seriously, look in the mirror."

"Wow," I was taken aback but excited at the same time. I looked very similar to my mother when she was younger.

"I knew you would like it!" she giggled.

"This would be great for Halloween but I'm not really into crossdressing."

"Two responses, first, thank gawd we're the same size physically so you can wear my clothes. Secondly, did you forget about leaving the computer on the other day?"

"Fine, let's move on."

"Let's, I'll drive because you probably can't drive in those shoes."

We went food shopping for wine mostly, twenty bottles, they were all twelve to fifteen percent alcohol; plus we had another twenty in our wine cooler; we also had liquor and beer. Then we went to pick up some snacks, chips and such, as Brenda arranged for a Fire House Sub delivery shortly after the arrival time.

We arrived back at the house, set everything up the way she wanted it, and then it was back for a second shower and complete body shave to make sure I was extra smooth after she removed my makeup. I had minimal amount of facial and body hair to begin with but she was always the perfectionist, though I must add I could never remotely grow a beard.

"Done."

"Great, you know the routine, tuck and get dressed."

I did as ordered.

"Now, for a second round of makeup," she said as she did a little more but not much, still, the eye liner and ruby red lipstick really made the maid's outfit pop.

"Now remember, whatever happens you better play along or YOU"RE going to regret it!" Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I squeaked.

The doorbell rand and Brenda made me answer it.

"I'm your butler for tonight, Hans Reynolds," he introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm the maid, come in," I said in my best girly imitation.

"Hi, I'm Brenda, nice to meet Hans," she introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you Brenda; here is my official GSW Paperwork," he presented.

Its 2035, all cars are electric, and most all sex workers are official government employees. That's right, Moderna and others have triggered your DNA to fight off any infectious disease almost instantly; modern medicine.

We settled in, Brenda ran down the game plan while I was opening wine and corking the bottles.

Twenty minutes later the guests arrived, all thirteen of them, bubbly and noisy.

Hours later of serving our guests they all hurried to the large family room where Hans was going to put on a strip show for the women. It started innocently, if there was such a thing, there was no sex involved from what Brenda had told me but you know what happens when drunken women and a well-built stud gather in one room.

Hans looked like a well-trained performer as he gyrated and thrusted for the ladies.

"Take it off," the women began screaming.

He was prepared as he tugged on his pants and exposed his well-endowed body.

I needed to pee and started toward the steps before Brenda grabbed ahold of my hand and led me to the foyer bathroom.

"Linda went upstairs to her purse so you can't go upstairs it will look suspicious use the foyer bathroom," she explained before leaving me.

When I finished I went to the kitchen and downed some wine while they were all in an uproar over Han's cock. Before I knew it I drank half the bottle. I wasn't nearly as fucked up as those bitches but I had a mild buzz.

"No I don't want to, I feel like I'm cheating on Brad," her sister said as she held his cock to her lips.

I guess I walked in at the right moment as they all began discussing the cock in hand, no pun intended.

"Ok, ok, but only if everyone else does it first," she begged.

Each took their turn on their knees sucking his hard cock for a good minute while I stood there stunned. Lastly, it was Brenda's turn, she gave this seductive look and went down on him for the required time, looked at me, and licked her lips.

"Fuck me," I thought. I couldn't even say anything dressed like a maid.

"Bring your badass over here," her sister called out as she went down on her knees, "but I'm not swallowing any cum or getting a facial."

Then the calls started ringing out.

"Let the maid swallow."

"She's a sex worker isn't she?"

Brenda turned to me with all seriousness and lipped, "That's my fucking sister!"

Fuck, I was shocked to say the least.

"Literotica," she lipped.

I was fucked one way or the other. I just closed my eyes and nodded and they all went ballistic.

Her sister was really giving it her all when suddenly Hans motioned me over. I smiled in desperation only not to give myself away as I wondered if my marriage was worth taking his cock in my mouth and letting him cum inside of me. I found myself on my knees, in a trance, looking at his big cock.

"Cum to papa bitch," Hans demanded as the ladies went crazy.

My body was motionless, my brain non-functioning, as he slid his cock into an open un-wanting mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck me.

"Argh," after several minutes he grunted then shot rope after rope down my throat. When he was done he pulled out and told me to clean him up with his tongue. I cleaned every inch of his manhood but not because I wanted to.

Hans helped to to my feet; I couldn't believe what I just did.

"Let's open the presents," Brenda stated as they all hurried to the patio where there was more wine.

"Entertain Hans while we open the presents," Brenda whispered to me.

"Brenda," I began.

"No need to explain, it was for a good cause," she whispered and walked to the patio.

"So what's your name?" Hans asked.

"You can just call me the maid."

"Was that your first time sucking cock?"

"No."

"You seemed a little disoriented and distracted."

"No, I'm ok," I replied though my mouth tasted like cum.

"Maybe you wanted something else?"

"What?"

He immediately pushed me against the wall, lifted my skirt, and pressed what seemed to be a lubed cock against my ass opening. I couldn't call out in fear everyone would realize I'm actually Dylan, the maid, and just gave Hans a blow job.

He kept the pressure on until the head of his cock pushed past my entrance, past my sphincters, and into my forbidden canal.

"Is that better?" he whispered.

I was frozen at this point, my heart racing, and I began lightly panting due to some unknown trigger.

"Speechless?" he asked as he began to gently fuck me.

I was just worried Brenda would walk in and find Hans's cock up my ass.

"There's always one of you staying behind wanting a little more than the others," he said silently in my ear.

After a few minutes my body blackmailed my brain and the feeling of his cock fucking my ass gave me a new sensation I've never felt before.

"Ah," I lightly moaned.

"That's it baby, just relax."

"Um... ah," I continued. This was amazing, the feeling was like no other, it was just incredible.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as I am."

"Um... ah."

"To bad the others aren't here to watch."

"Um... ah," he grabbed my waist and began pulling me backwards as he entered me and was now fucking me harder.

"Enjoying your ass fucking?"

"Aha," I admitted without thinking.

He kissed the back of my neck, I leaned giving him more access.

"I'm about to cum," he grunted.

"Ah... ah," I panted enjoying this unbelievable feeling of his cock riding my insides but also massaging my prostate; I was on the verge of cumming too.

"Ugh," he grunted as I felt his cock throb inside of me.

"Ah," I squealed as my limp tucked cock spit into my panties soaking them.

The girls were returning from outside, he pulled out just in time, I straightened myself and so did he. He pulled off his condom and tossed it into an empty glass. I collected all the glasses left behind on a tray and hurried to the kitchen where I could toss the evidence into the trach can.

I needed to go upstairs to change into dry panties before Brenda figured out what just happened.

"Where are you going?" Brenda caught me at the bottom of the steps while the other girls piled into the family room for more drink or what not.

"Sorry, I forgot," I apologized.

"C'mon, pay attention."

"Sorry."

"Your skirt is a little off," she said as she quickly reached around me and readjusted it. "What's this?" she asked as she put her hand on my soaked panties.

"Nothing, just a little accident."

"When?"

"When I was giving Hans a blow job."

"Lube!" she exclaimed putting her hand between my ass and my panties.

"I can explain Brenda."

"You let Hans fuck you?"

"He pushed me against the wall... I couldn't call out because everyone would know I was your husband."

"We'll talk later."

There would be no talking until the next morning.