Bunny Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
The Changing Table.
8.2k words
4.5
5.1k
4
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02

The Changing Table

The next morning I woke with what felt like a hangover. I remember sitting down with Brenda, Helen, and another woman... Liz... that was her name after all the other women went home. Anyway, I decided to get up but when I sat up I felt a little woozy and had to grab the edge of the bed to steady myself.

When I was finally able to stand I pulled back the cover and stood.

"Brenda!" I screamed.

"Down here honey," she replied ever so nicely.

I marched down the steps right into the morning room.

"Good morning," Brenda and Liz announced as I stood there in utter shock.

I grabbed a kitchen towel and held it in front of my private area.

"Happy anniversary honey! Would you like some coffee?" Brenda asked.

"No, can I see you for a moment upstairs please!" I requested as politely as possible.

"What, do you want to talk about, your training?" Brenda asked.

"What training?"

"Transgender and Crossdressers remember?"

"Brenda," I slowly approached her.

"Now honey, you were reading about this exact same scenario on Literotica and I thought you would appreciate all the hard work and effort I put into finding Mistress Liz here to properly train you," she giggled.

"To train me for what?"

"C'mon, don't be so naïve!" her laughter echoed in the silence.

Then it hit me, "You're going to train me to be a rented cum slut?"

"Well... yeah... that's what you wanted, isn't it?" she laughed again.

"No, it's not what I wanted and you know that," I replied back to her stupid question if that's what you would call it.

"Really, you're going to ask me that after your 'fun filled' rendezvous with Hans last night. Obviously you both enjoyed considering how cum soaked your panties and outfit were," she really found the scenario amusing.

"I explained everything in as much detail you allowed me to last night, and as far as training, go fuck yourself! I exclaimed.

"Legally, you have no choice," Liz spoke.

"I've already made it clear, they'll be no training me, so the best thing is for you to get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops," I angrily stated.

She nodded her head and her two henchmen forcibly sat me in the wooden chair at the morning room table.

"Fuck you," I turned to Brenda and began choking the life out of her.

"Zitz," was the next sound in the house.

"Aw!" was the second sound in the house, the third was me dropping to my knees from my chair, and the forth when the rest of my body followed.

"That ought to tame the wild beast, or... shall I say the lioness," Liz smiled sinisterly while squatting next to me.

"Is he dead," Brenda asked.

"No, just a little out of it," she replied standing up.

"By the way Brenda, remember that payment loan extension you demanded?" Liz nonchalantly asked.

"Yes, and we agreed in writing to the loan extension."

"Yes we did agree, but I also mentioned there would be consequences if you didn't pay the entire amount up front?" Liz asked.

"Yes, for Dylan," she acknowledged."

"The consequences were not for Dylan... but for you Brenda."

"This must be some kind of joke, right?" Brenda's voice shook.

"There is no mistake, your agreed to certain terms, then decided to disrespect my valuable time and demanded that I give you a loan extension reaching five years or it was a no deal. I rewrote the contract stating your terms including my additional terms. I insisted that you read the fine print before signing the document but you arrogantly decided not to heed my advice and signed it anyway," Liz informed her.

"Liz," Brenda began.

"It states, and I partially quote, 'All extensions shall be paid in full when so called agent stated below calls for said loan to be paid' and I called it in days ago, it's officially documented."

"Why? Why would you do this? I hired you to train him," Brenda pointed to me.

Now I'm just a 'him'; it makes me question our relationship, well, the relationship before she wanted to pimp me out.

Hans snuck up on behind Brenda and stuck her in the arm with a needle.

"What? She turned towards Hans.

"Sorry," Has remarked sarcastically.

Breda turned towards Liz and remarked, "I... I thought... we... we... had a deal," before grabbing on to the isle.

"You should have read the contract slut!" Liz exclaimed.

"What?"

"Your ass is mine until otherwise notified," Liz cold heartedly stated.

Brenda passed out standing up and slumped over the isle as Hans gently laid her unto the floor.

"Thanks Hans, wouldn't want to damage the merchandise," she announced. "Now, for you slut," she said aggressively.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked as her two henchmen forced me into a chair.

"Something similar to your wife... but so much more dramatic and much more fun," she replied looking at me then swiftly tapped my nose and smiled.

I could tell she was evil, born evil, maybe, maybe not, but definitely evil.

"If you think I am a malevolent human being, you would be right. I'm merciless, cold hearted, etc... There are so many words to describe me but a bad businesswoman would not be one of them."

I was peered at her.

"Don't look at me like that slut!"

I looked down in disbelief.

"Really, you're going to pout?"

I admitted to myself that I fucked up, signing the sex-worker contract and making my wife my legal agent. I never thought it would go this far let alone had a plan to pimp me out.

"Nothing to say slut?"

"Get out of my house<" I looked up at her.

"Sorry, legally, you're my bitch, and the law states I can lawfully enter any home or residence to retrieve my property, etc..., including sex-workers," she laughed.

"Fuck you," I yelled taking off toward the back sliding door but to no avail.

"Zitz," the slight sound of electricity hit the air.

"Fuck, ah!" I fell to my knees.

"Sorry, fuck what?"

"F... ah!" my body followed suit.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that."

"F... ahhhh!" my body twitched.

"I think you're drooling; still your words were a bit muffled."

"Please... ah!" again I shook.

"What?" she sadistically smiled.

"Please stop!"

"What?" she asked as she squatted in front of me.

"Ahhhh!" my muscles tightened.

"Believe it or not, the dildo you have inserted up your as can get hot, really hot, well, extremely hot, and can actually cook you from the inside out. Unfortunately, I have seen a case just like the one I'm describing to you... you know something... I had to bury the fucker with the dildo still stuck up his ass because his insides melted around it," she described.

All I could do was look defeated as I panted.

"That look means you concede to my terms?"

I didn't have a choice and shook my head yes.

"Pick the slut up and put her on the chair," she ordered.

The two men easily raised me from the floor and placed me on the chair.

"Good, now that we have that out of the way; are there any questions?"

I shook my head no; I needed stay calm, plan, and execute my escape and get this group of psychopaths arrested. I glanced to the back sliding door and there were two women standing there that looked like they could kick my ass so an escape would be impossible.

"Good, you'll be much happier as my slut anyway considering your girly build and features, you are extremely pathetic as a man," she smirked. "Hans, give the slut a haircut similar to mine but make the front shoulder length so she'll be able to position it behind her ear; that ought to give her more sex appeal."

I watched as my hair fell to the floor under what seemed to be abled hands. Once done he lightly ran his fingers through my hair with jell and combed it out.

"Show the slut her new cut," she directed to Hans.

Hans held up a miniature mirror, it was long in the front and tapered toward the back; I actually was impressed but not defeated.

"The best thing about this cut is that it's sexy and easy to take care of, and I expect you to take care of it," she used a threatening voice.

Liz was right, I was pathetic, and she could probably kick my ass; she sported one of those workout enthusiast tight hot bods that would drive any man crazy.

"Just in case you're curious what I know," Liz held her cell in front of me. It showed everything, the non-victim, and I mean everything; from me shaving my legs, sucking cock, getting fucked, and the huge wet spot I sported in my panties and on my outfit.

It also included some audio, all of which condemned me.

I was shocked.

"My crew and I placed cameras in each room including the attic and the grounds over a week ago while you were out...I believe watching a game at a friend's house.

The quality is excellent and really self-suffocating if you really think about it.

I nodded in agreement as I stared at the floor.

"Now that you've seen the video and heard the audio I must tell you I have all of your contacts; emails, phone numbers, addresses, etc... Actually, Brenda offered them up before I could get a chance to ask for them. You're nothing but a paycheck to me so there is nothing stopping me from sending out this video to your family, neighbors, co-workers, acquaintances, and even to people you have not met yet just to destroy your life if you don't do as you're told. Understand?"

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement again. The bitch had me and she knew it, and she knew I knew it, which didn't leave me any choice but to do what I was told until I could escape.

"Good, you will now address me as Mistress or Mistress Liz and you will answer to Britney or any derogatory word I see fit like slut or whore. If I ask you something you will immediate answer me in a polite and respectful manner or you will receive severe punishment. Understand?

"Yes Mistress," I teared up knowing this bitch was in total control of my life.

"Are you crying?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well stop it!" she exclaimed as she backhanded me in my face.

"Ow, sorry Mistress," I held myself from crying; I didn't want any more punishment, especially the shocks.

"Perfect, I don't like something, that voice, almost female, but I don't like it," she debated.

After everything that's happened I worried about her not liking my voice; I was giving into my fear and didn't like it.

"Hans, the box," she snapped her finger.

Hans produced a small 2" x 3" black box and handed it to Liz, and she retrieved a small pink cylinder shaped pill.

I must have gave her a frightful look.

"Don't fret, you will be fine as long as you follow the rules."

I sighed trying to ease my nerves.

"I'll only repeat this once so concentrate on me," she snapped her fingers.

I immediate looked at her.

"Ah, you're so cute I wouldn't mind fucking you myself," she giggled.

Now, I was really scared.

"First, you must not swallow or speak, unless of course you know sign language. Understand?

"Yes Mistress."

"Secondly, follow the first rule, if you don't, you'll no longer be any use to me... or anyone else for that matter. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, take the pill and place it as far back on your tongue as possible without swallowing, close your mouth, and don't utter a sound," she smiled.

There was a small fizz and then nothing.

"Now, now, don't get caught up in all this; you're doing just fine. Another five minutes and you'll be able to speak normally," she looked at her watch.

Then there was a slight burn and then nothing.

"Time, tell me your name slut," she demanded.

"Britney... WTF!" I sounded like a fucking woman.

"Perfect, you fuck like a slut, now you sound like one too."

"Mistress," I began.

"Zitz!"

She gave me a quick shock which almost made me slide out from my chair.

"No speaking unless you are spoken to; I don't like repeating myself."

"Sorry Mistress."

"Were you going to ask me about your voice?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It's permanent, now that your curiosity has been satisfied, can move on?"

I began to sob.

"Stop crying!" she demanded nonchalantly as she backhanded me almost sending me to the floor. "Are we going to have a problem slut?"

"No Mistress," I sniffled. I couldn't believe she was doing this to me, still, there was nothing I could do about it. Resist and these two goons could hurt me, maybe even kill me... worse, and maybe even disfigure me.

"I like you Britney... so defiant... so cooperative. Obedience is the key, do what you are told and this will be fun for the both of us, disobey, and it could be the undoing of life as you know it."

"Yes Mistress," Checkmate, I feel helpless.

"You do like to have fun, don't you Britney? She asked.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, Hans, get Britney slut a glass of water," she ordered.

Hans immediately obeyed and handed me the glass of water.

"Now, I want you to take these three pills," she said handing them to me.

I looked at the pills and wondered what they were going to do to me.

"Britney, I'm not going to ask you again," she stated clearly as she showed me the remote.

I took one at a time making sure I swallowed each one completely.

"Good girl, I'm sure you're wondering what I gave you."

"Yes Mistress."

"The white cylinder shaped pill with the two dark pink rings and the woman's silhouette on it is a Dime Bag XR2 DNA Supreme. In just a few days your body will have created two nice B-cup breasts on your flat chest. The growth rate will cause soreness to severe pain and will also cause slight to heavy bruising; both will diminish over time. The pill will also trim your waist and increase your hip width and posterior slightly."

"It carries the modified XR2 DNA Strands, XR2 Female Hormones and XR2 Smart Technology giving you the correct body proportion. With your girly figure and narrow girly shoulders my guess... would be... around a sexy 32-26-32 or 30-24-30 figure. It would give you a perfect hourglass figure and will add about an inch width to your hips to match your already narrow girly shoulders."

"You will be required to cover any and all bruising with makeup. A makeup kit plus DVD will be provided for you before we leave tonight, I also expect you to be able to apply makeup perfectly within two days... I encourage you to use your time wisely."

"The round gold pill with a red '+' is to keep your prostate healthy. We want you to experience the best orgasms possible, clients like to be reassured that they can get you off as well as themselves, I believe it is called a male ego."

"The round black pill with a '--HR' on it will kill all hair follicles except your head hair, under arms, and groin, these you will to shave just like a genetic woman unless you get electrolysis."

"The pills are the latest in 'nanobots' technology. They will be absorbed through your intestines so there will be no pain."

I knew better than to cry but I couldn't stop my eyes from tearing; I couldn't imagine what was next. Then she pulled out a syringe from the little black box.

"I usually do this first but since I own you there was really no need. This is an implant, a tracer that's injected under your skin, just in case I have underestimated you which is highly doubtful. It would be like you winning the Presidency of the US," she explained as she injected it into my arm. Now go relieve yourself, use the enema in the bathroom, lube generously, clean your equipment, and get back here ASAP," Liz commanded as she unlocked the belt from my waist.

I didn't need any coaxing after her statement and immediately headed toward the bathroom and executed her demands relieving myself, using the enema, and then washing my private areas. When I opened the lube it had a strong strawberry fragrance; I lubed my ass as instructed possibly for another dildo, and then cleaned the harness and the narrow six inch dildo. I washed my hands, looked in the mirror, and thought of all the shocks I endured.

What if I had a heart attack?

Would I be a stationary fuck doll?

Or would they just put me to pasture?

How could Brenda put me in this predicament?

How could I put myself in this predicament?

"Come on sweet cheeks?" It's been ten minutes, let's go," a man knocked on the door.

I opened the door and the two men were standing there waiting for me.

"Follow me," one of the men told me as the other followed behind me.

"Britney, have a seat," Liz demanded.

She aggressively tilted my head and punched two holes in my right ear.

"Fuck!"

She duplicated the other ear.

"Fuck!"

"Stand up, quick, quick!"

"Fuck!"

Liz pierced my belly button in two spots and inserted a small chain that dangled from both holes with an offset heart dangling from it. She then added a large hoop and a small cross earrings to each ear. Then she looked me over good and found I had no stubble or unshaven areas and motioned Hans to proceed.

"Hans will help you prepare," Liz announced.

I kept my mouth shut and went along with the program.

Hans immediately held two silicon B-cup boobs to my chest for one minute until they were dry. Once done he smiled devilishly at me while he rubbed some cream on my cock and balls then handed me a male lace posing strap which I stepped into; it secured my package but left my ass wide open. Hans adjusted it accordingly while groping my package.

I kept quiet, the boobs said it all, they were dressing me as a female and there was absolutely nothing I could do!

Then he had me slip into an upper black leather corset with red laces. The man didn't look that strong but the corset was more the snug... it was tight giving me that ultimate hourglass figure. He had me bend to make sure it wasn't too tight, actually it was my imagination because it seemed perfectly fine when I bent over.

What do they have planned for me?

Hans then produced a black leather mini skirt, handed it to me, and I stepped into it as told and pulled it up and around my waist.

He had me sit on a chair, handed me five inch stiletto black leather booties, no doubt he wanted me to slip them so I did. He then handed me two pad locks, I slid the lock through two loops and the zipper and then locked them.

"FYI, the zippers, locks, and the inner leather loops are made from ABUS Granite, virtually indestructible. You probably noticed that the locks cannot be opened with a key as they have no key hole. They operate on a battery that makes contact once they are locked and can only be unlocked by a remote; they're also tied into the security system. An escape would be virtually impossible considering the tracking device, the security system, and those pretty six inch stilettos you just locked to your feet; to reiterate, you're going nowhere. Any questions?" Liz asked.

Hans opened a makeup kit and began doing my makeup including false nails and polish. The lipstick had a nice strawberry flavor to it.

I had to wonder if this was my new life.

"Britney," Liz motioned me to follow her. I ended up in front of the full length mirror on the wall.

I couldn't believe it was really me but it was; my hair was slightly longer in the front to my shoulders and slight tapered off towards the back. The cross styled earrings dangled within the large hoops giving a 3-D illusion. My makeup was done to perfection with black eye shadow and liner. My lips and nails matched the red laces on my corset, skirt, and booties. The boobs looked real as they were blended in with makeup, the corset thinned me out even more than normal giving me an hour glass shape, my belly chain was in full view, and you could see the bottom of my butt cheeks as the skirt was fairly short. This was way better than the maid's outfit I wore last night

"Sexy," Liz remarked.

"Yes Mistress," I smiled.

"Was that a smile I saw?" she tormented me.

"Yes Mistress, I'm literally unrecognizable.

"I would say absolutely stunningly beautiful."