Bunny Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd... oh... oh...oh gawd," I moaned as Jim picked up the pace while I licked Nick's hairless nuts.

"Uncuff me," I panted.

"Why?" Jim rammed his cock in me.

"Ah," I giggled."

"Say the magic word slut," Jim laughed.

"Please, so... so I... I can sit... on your monster cock," I panted.

Jim released the cuffs, I turned and engulfed his cock with my mouth, "Mmm."

Nick wasted no time to get behind me on the bed and squeeze his cock between my cheeks and deep inside of me. He immediately went to work and pounded the hell out of me driving my mouth deeper onto Jim's cock.

"Take it all slut," Jim laughed.

"You like being tag teamed bitch?" Nick laughed.

"Mm, mm, mm, yes, mm, mm," I answered when I got a chance.

They fucked me like this for a good ten minutes before Nick pulled out and spun me around.

Nick watched as I leaned back, squatted over Jim's cock, and lowered myself on top of him. Now I was in control and began riding him like a slut in heat. I moaned and panted uncontrollably while he thrust up into me on my downward motion. I was in sheer pleasure and was on the edge of another orgasm.

"Oh fuck... fuck... oh gawd, fuck me, ah, ah, ah, AH!" my cock was still limp from the herbal cream but didn't let me down as I had my second orgasm. I shook violently, as Jim continued to thrust upward into me, tossing me up off his hips, and back down engulfing myself on his manhood.

"Slut, I'm not done with you yet," Nick was now kneeling on the bed in front of me, kissing me, then French kissing me, and working his way just under my ear which made me giggle with delight. I was exploring Nick's chest muscles and biceps with my free hand and furiously stroking his cock hoping for another mouthful of cum to satisfy my taste buds.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," I moaned as Jim continued having his way with me. After sucking, fucking, and having oxygen deprivation for more than an hour my muscles were tiring including my jaw and they could see it.

Nick basically pulled me off of Jim's cock, laid me on my back with my head over the beds sedge. He slid his cock into my mouth and began to fuck me at a medium pace.

Jim took the clue and scooted, spreading my legs, and guided his cock back into my wanting ass. He then locked my hips and pulled up to me nice and snug, now he was balls deep into me.

I was a little uncomfortable and propped my legs on Jim's shoulders.

"Mmph," Nick held his cock balls deep in my throat cutting off any oxygen.

Jim growled as he turned me over just enough to slap my ass.

"AH!" I exclaimed.

Nick removed his cock from my mouth and I took a deep breath and he shoved it back in.

"AH!" I exclaimed as Jim slapped my ass on the other cheek. That's when I realized Jim wanted me to raise and lower myself on his cock using my legs.

"That's right slut, fuck my cock," he laughed.

"Ah... mm," I moaned. I controlled the rhythm and my pleasure now except for Nick's cock.

"Oh yeah slut... keep it up," Jim quipped as he enjoyed what I was doing. We all enjoyed this position, Nick got to fuck me at his pace and I got to fuck Jim at mine.

Eventually the three of us began to become unglued, Nick began fucking me faster as his balls slapped the top of my head and I began fucking Jim faster.

"Oh yeah bitch," Nick grunted.

"Yeah baby," Jim moaned as he was now thrusting up into me.

"Mm, mm, mm," I moaned as I began to heat up.

Nick was banging his balls against me as his thrusts explored my deep throat.

Jim was moaning as he continued to buck up into me.

I was on the verge of another orgasm.

Jim's body and cock twitched sending his load deep inside of me and sending me into another beautiful orgasm. My orgasm send me into a convulsion, arched my back, and gagged on Nick's cock, that was enough for him to get off and send rope after rope down my throat.

"You're my bitch," Nick spouted as he removed his cock from my mouth, picked up his clothes, and left the room.

Jim had already lifted me by the hips, slid under me, and was standing next to the bed. "I'll be back tomorrow slut!" he exclaimed then picked up his clothes and left the room.

I smiled while I convulsed watching Jim's cute ass walk out he bedroom door.

"Bravo," I faintly heard Liz as she approached me.

I was suddenly nervous.

"That was so natural, you moved up in rank, you're definitely one of my top five girls. A few more of those and you'll be number one," she smiled.

"A few more?"

"Remember honey, I own you."

"But I did what you wanted," I began to pant in fear.

"You did, and you did a great job too."

"Liz," I began.

"It's Mistress, did you forget?"

"Yes."

"Again?"

"Mistress... please," again I begged.

"The rule is, if you disrespect me in front of anyone, at any time... that person deals your punishment as long as it fits the crime," her voice was stone cold. Hans took of his belt and looked at Liz.

She nodded as she left the room.

I screamed as the first hit instantly left a welt... and I continued to scream.