Bunny Tales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I admired myself.

"Totally fuckable?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered without realizing what I had just responded. My male brain saw a beautiful hot piece of ass in the full length mirror and spoke before thinking.

"Oops! That's the slut coming out of you," she whispered into my ear.

"Yes Mistress," I could have told her right there to fuck off but I was still caught up in the moment and confusion of my reflection.

"Come here," she took my arm and led me to the foyer.

Liz motioned for the two white gorillas to join us and asked them, "Is she hot?"

They both getting say yes fast enough.

"Is she fuckable?"

"For sure," one answered.

"Absolutely," the other answered.

"Good," she announced and she proceeded to describe a scenario to us and to try to perform it like a natural occurrence. The two men stepped outside, then it was my turn.

I thought of escaping but there would be no attempted escape in these six inch stilettos.

"Britney, open the door," Liz called out.

I took a deep breath.

"Britney, the door!"

I took a few more breathes and hoped for the best and proceeded as ordered.

"Again, like you're expecting somebody," she described.

I gathered myself and repeated my steps.

"Again, relax, and have a little fun like you're making a movie."

I concentrated losing her words in my thoughts, I thought about last night and how I handled myself. I mean how hard can this be? All I have to is walk to the door and open it.

"Britney now," she commanded.

I smiled at her which took her by surprise, proceeded to open the door, and let them in.

"Britney that was perfect!" she exclaimed.

Liz was pleased with my performance, it's the only thing I've done right in her eyes. Wait, what am I thinking?

"Britney!"

"Yes Mistress."

"One foot in front of the other, give us a great ass shot this time," she directed me than ran through the scenario in her mind.

"Yes Mistress," I walked from the kitchen area and opened the door.

"It's about time you got here," I stated.

"Sorry," one of the men replied as they stepped into the house and closed the door behind him.

"Where have the two of you been, I've been waiting for you for at least an hour?" I questioned.

"We had car trouble," Jim replied nudging Nick with his elbow.

"We had an overheating issue, we hope to let off a little steam before we hit the club tonight," they laughed.

"Fine," I giggled and led them both down the hallway to my master bedroom.

We did that scenario over and over at least twenty times before she was completely happy. Concentrating on her direction and excited that she was pleased I never imagined what was coming next.

"Britney," Liz announced, "I need you to lead Nick and Jim into the bedroom, there, the three of you will have a threesome."

My jaw literally dropped but she had already turned to her two gorillas.

"Nick, Jim, I want you two to fuck her into oblivion; lifeless. Can you handle that?" she told them, it just seemed like a question.

"Anything for you Miss Liz," Nick replied.

"Ditto Miss Liz," Jim chimed.

Completely shocked and devastated my nerves started to get the best of me.

"Britney... Britney, snap out of it," Liz snapped her fingers trying to catch my attention.

"Yes Mistress," she heard my voice trembling.

"What's wrong with you?" Liz asked.

"What?" I trembled.

"Where do you keep your liquor?"

"The... the family room... at the wet bar," I replied hysterically like a whinny little girl with my new female voice.

Liz led me to the bar.

I poured myself a glass of wine, the cherry wine I bought last weekend for Brenda's and my anniversary today, rated at 19% alcohol.

"Britney, you're a beautiful sexy girl, with a lot of potential," she explained.

I laughed nervously as I 'appeared' to be a beautiful sexy girl.

"You realized your potential when you saw your reflection in the full length mirror." Again, I laughed nervously, it was intriguing but still a bit alarming.

"Remember, I saw the smile; you approved of the changes. Didn't you?"

"Yeah, it's much better than that maid outfit," I answered her question jokingly while trying to calm myself

"I'm not asking you to do anything you didn't do last night Britney, and I think you know that, right?"

"Last night snuck up on me."

"You were the consummate professional, weren't you?

I finally looked up at her.

"Listen, we both know the situation you're in. This should come to no surprise to you after I informed you that I owned you and you would be working for me. Now, I really need your cooperative side to shine through on this so we can all get some needed rest; it's been a tough day for all of us."

"It's just a hard pill to swallow considering I've swallowed a few today."

"I'll give you five minutes to pull yourself together; don't make this any more difficult than it already is,"

"I understand," I sipped.

"Good, then we are on the same page?"

"Yes, I'll be there in five minutes," I replied. I hated her, I hated Hans, in fact, I hated them all!.

"Five minutes, don't make me come and get you, your time is starting now," she looked at her watch and pushed a button and left the room.

I downed my wine and poured another to help me make it through the night, well, hopefully make it through the night. I forgot about the family room sliding door, I looked, and one of the two females I saw earlier blew me a kiss and laughed. Well, so much for last minute escape plans, still, I would have to make it wearing these damn stilettos; virtually impossible.

I begin my walk of shame and when I reach that same full length mirror on the wall; I see... me! I stop and check myself, not for my looks, but for my inner being.

Liz has given me a female voice, soon an hour glass figure, and is making me into some sort of sexual plaything; and according to her for a paycheck.

The truth of the matter is, is that I don't have much say or choice in the matter, she'll get her way, one way, or another.

"Britney," Liz called.

"Mistress, I'm ready," I stated with a smile on my face.

"Okay everyone, start in the hallway and make your way into the bedroom... go!" she ordered.

I led both down the hallway, swaying my ass to each step as I placed one foot in front of the other. We entered the master bedroom and I imagined I was the star of a recently watched porn video. I placed myself in an ideal spot in the room which would give them plenty of room to access my fuck holes and easy access to the bed. Jim placed himself in front of me which was a foot or so in front of the nightstand while Nick placed himself behind me; we were all about a foot or so away from the beds side.

Jim kissed me passionately, he seemed to be taking this seriously and wanted my attention; he got what he wanted as I drove my tongue into his mouth and behaved like he was my only lover.

Nick grabbed my soft silicon breasts from behind and began fondling them like they were real. He pressed tightly against me; I could feel his hard cock growing against my body.

Jim's cock pressed hard against my lower open midsection; I reached down and unbuckled Jim's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, and they fell to the floor while we were locked in our kiss.

Nick began grinding against my ass, I returned the favor and began to grind my ass against his hardening cock.

Jim was ready and all in on getting his as he broke the kiss, slipped of his shoes, and stepped out of his trousers and boxers. He immediately kissed me driving his tongue deep into my mouth. I immediately grabbed his cock and began stroking him.

Nick on the other hand undressed himself, his suit coat, tie, shirt, shoes, trousers, and boxers, everything tossed onto the floor. He hiked up my skirt and planted the head of his cock against my lubed pussy and pushed forward breaking past my sphincter.

I broke Jim's kiss and turned toward Nick, "Oh gawd yes... fuck me, fuck my ass you fucking stud." Nick in turn leaned forward and drove his tongue into my mouth.

I broke my ten second kiss with Nick, turned back to Jim and began undressing him; first the suit coat, tie, and then the shirt. Once done I began stroking Jim's cock again while we passionately kissed once more.

Now, they were both naked except for their socks; it was hard to believe my eyes that under their clothes lied two chiseled Alpha males.

"Ah yes... fuck yes... fuck me," I cried and turned to Nick as he pushed past my second defense and was now balls deep. He was still larger than last night's dildo but my passionate moans hide any discomfort. I now was thankful for last night's dildo or I wouldn't have been able to accept him this easily.

Nick reached around with his right hand and pulled my chin toward him, he held me in place, and passionately kissed me wanting more personal attention. I gave it my all as our tongues danced to the sound of his breath.

I was amazed how much these two were into me, a boy, who was behaving like a horny slut that couldn't get enough cock.

"Ah, ah, ah," I moaned looking back to Nick as he slowly slid his cock into me.

Jim turned me toward him and forced me downward engulfing his cock and getting a teasing taste of his precum on the way down. I would have gagged if not for my hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Mm, mm, mm," I moaned as I bobbed up and down taking in his manly scent.

Nick began to thrust harder and faster obviously massaging the hell out of my prostate and tubular cock pocket.

"Oh yes... fuck me, fuck me in my ass," I panted, I turned smiling at Nick as I continued to hand pump Jim's cock.

"Fucking bitch," Nick emphasized bitch.

"Oh yes... please fuck me harder... ah yes... fuck," I exclaimed. His cock was messaging my prostate and I was feeling the similar sensations of last night. These were the same sensations that brought me to orgasm last night but much better.

"YOU'RE MY BITCH!" he rammed me with more force and speed.

"Oh gawd... fuck me... fuck me hard," I cried out as the man started to put a hurting on me.

"Fucking cock sucker," Jim said as he forced me back onto his cock.

Jim held me onto his cock while he told Nick to grab my arms. Nick pulled both my elbows back with such force I lost my grip on Jim's cock. Nick quickly locked my arms behind me and was now using my arms as leverage to bang the fuck out of me. This left Jim free to force me downward where my mouth accepted his cock.

Mmph, mmph, mmph," I moaned.

I never imagined myself in five inch heels, my ass in the air getting pounded by a cock, my head below my waist sucking on another one, and enjoying it. Jim finally let me up and I gasped for air before forcing me back down onto his shaft.

Nick was losing control, the sound of his balls slapping and our panting filled a relatively quiet room.

Jim again let me up for air.

"More cock," I muttered as Jim began to masturbate himself using my mouth. He was forcing me up and down on his cock. At least I was able to breathe again as this went on for quite some time.

Finally, Nick grunted, I thought that was a sign of him about to cum but he fucked me harder and faster. I could only assume backside would be sore for weeks after a brutal fucking like the one he's giving me.

"Ah, ah, ah," I continued a muffled moan.

Jim grunted and finally ejaculated into my mouth, I made sure to tighten my lips around his cock so not to lose a drop of cum... Liz would be infuriated and punish me harshly.

Nick continued to grunt as I could feel his cock twitch inside of me.

Jim finished filling my mouth, he lifted my head upward, and my back arched as Nick had my arms locked and was forcing me forward with his thrusts. I played with Jim's cum in my mouth for Jim's and the cameras enjoyment, opened my mouth, swirled his cum around with my tongue, and then swallowed.

"Ah, ah, ah," I moaned as Nick began pounding me even harder.

"Clean it up slut," Jim pushed my head back down to his cock.

I lapped at Jim's cock with my tongue cleaning and shinning his dome to perfection when all of a sudden my body turned on me... again. "Ah gawd," I actually yelled as my body began to convulse under Nick's thrusts. "Oh gawd, fuck... oh fuck... fuck, fuck," I moaned as I orgasmed and wet my lace posing strap.

"Fuck yeah bitch," Nick grunted as he filled me with his creamy filling. I could feel his cock pulsate inside of me until he was finished.

"Oh gawd," I moaned as Nick let go of my arms and Jim let me up for fresh air. I could only smile after an orgasm like that.

Jim motioned me to the bed where, he lubed me up, and made me get on all fours. Nick moved to the edge and wasted no time positioning me for a good face fuck. Meanwhile, Jim pressed his cock against my opening and began light pressure. Nick was really impatient, grabbed his cock, and slid his cock back and forth against my lips.

I turned toward Jim, "Oh gawd, oh gawd yes, fuck me... fuck me hard." I was wanting his cock now, begging, I wanted the pleasure, and I wanted to cum again.

"Mm, yes... I love your cock," I licked the backside of Nick's cock then sucked on his balls while I began to slowly stroke him. Meanwhile Jim was having a hard time entering me, I felt the pressure of the head of his cock against my opening but he couldn't penetrate me. I assumed, both men had the same size cock but apparently they're not.

"Please fuck me," I turned to Jim and begged for the cameras.

"In time slut," he announced. We both knew he was in trouble back there.

I dipped my back sharply hoping to expose my ass, open me up, and give him better access for penetration.

"My turn bitch," Nick stated as he shoved his cock all the way in to my open mouth. Again, Nick was impatient and began face fucking me. I could breathe at least as he wasn't hell bent on suffocating me with his cock. I continued playing with his balls with my right hand still leaving my left side open for the camera since I was constantly turning that way.

Jim was now slowly rubbing his cock against my anal opening, my erroneous zone, and it was absolutely driving me crazy, soon, I would actually be begging for him to fuck me.

Nick, distracted me by shoving his cock into my throat cutting off all air to my lungs. I begged Nick with my eyes to please release me, he did, I took in a deep breath, and then he slammed it back in for a minute than pulled out, another deep breath, and back in again. Nick smiled as he plunged his cock in and out of me knowing he was cutting off my oxygen.

My body and mind were oxygen deprived and were now putty.

Jim continued to insensibly tease my opening with his cock. This was no longer a show as my wanting body was in dire need of a good ass fucking. I needed a cock inside of me now!

Nick's cock began to twitch and knew I only had thirty seconds at most before he exploded.

I moved my hand to the shaft of his cock and stroked him.

"Mm please fuck me... fuck my ass... pound my pussy," I turned to Jim and begged. I didn't want to think what Liz would do to me if Jim didn't penetrate me even though it was out of my hands. I let my hair fall covering my face and lipped 'faggot' toward.

"You want an ass pounding slut?"

"Fuck yes baby," I could see a sparkle of life in his eyes, he grabbed my waist, and pulled back with all his might as he thrust forward. Immediately, I turned around and took Nick's cock into my mouth and began bobbing back and forth as I jerked him off hoping the pain would be muffled by his cock in my throat.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck, gawd, oh my gawd," my torture was muffled.

Nick knew I was hurting, he smiled downward at me, and then gave me a pretend kiss making me feel that everything would be okay.

"Oh gawd... oh gawd, gawd help me please," I screamed muffled by Nick's cock as Jim pushed past my external sphincter and then past my internal. Then his cock pushed slowly through my canal, inch by inch, until he stopped balls deep against my ass. Jim's cock was wrapped tightly in my chute, it seemed as though every vein was leaving an imprint on my internal walls.

"You're a fine piece of ass," Jim raised as the two men high fived one another.

"Fuck yeah bitch," Nick moaned.

Nick grabbed my wrist, leaned forward driving his cock balls deep into my throat while Jim leaned in on me. Nick forced my wrists behind me where Jim handcuffed them together, there was no chain, just a swivel, as I could not move my hands apart. Jim began pulling out while pulling back on the cuffs slightly lifting my head slightly off Nick's cock.

Nick exploded into my mouth, I caught most of it as some went past my tongue and down my throat. I swished it around like mouthwash until Nick told me to swallow. Jim released his grip on the cuffs making me fall head first onto the bed. Nick grabbed me by the hair, raised my head just a bit, and told me to lick him clean.

Still tight, my want was more important, and I thrust back onto Jim's forward thrust.

"I like a bitch that participates," Jim moaned.

"Ah yes... it feels so good.... ah yes," I moaned in sweet bliss as I slowly sucked on Nick's cock getting him hard again.

"Keep working it girl," Jim demanded as he gripped my waist forcing me forward and backwards onto his cock. The rocking motion bobbed me up and down on Nick's cock too. Jim pulled out, lubed, and went right back to work, it seemed as through the extra lube helped, but it was still a tight fit.

Nick began to pull his cock out of my mouth, "Beg for it bitch!"

"Please, let me suck your cock," I begged.

Jim grunted as he slid his cock into me.

"Oh gawd," I began as Nick shoved his cock back into my mouth.

Jim again pulled out his cock then shoved it back in.

"Mmph," I moaned as Jim hit bottom.

Nick pulled hi cock out once more and told me to beg for it.

"Please, please, let me suck your cock," I begged.

Jim pulled his cock out of me.

"Ah," I panted as I was still tight but I loved every minute of it.

"Suck my cock!" Nick exclaimed as he slapped my face with his cock. I tried to catch his cock with my mouth as he passed it along my lips.

"Oh gawd... yes, fuck me... oh my gawd, fuck, yes," I moaned as Jim slid his cock back into me.

"You want me to back tomorrow and fuck you?" Jim asked.

Nick grabbed my hair and again shoved his cock deep down my throat cutting off my oxygen.

"Mmph, mmph," I begged for release.

Jim pulled out partially before ramming it in hard.

"Oh fuck," I muttered with the little oxygen left in my lungs.

Nick pulled out completely, "You like getting your ass fucked and swallowing cum?"

"Oh gawd," I screamed as Jim did a quick in and out on my ass.

Nick again slammed his cock into my throat, "Answer me when I ask you a question slut.

"Mmph, mmph."

Jim began to slowly fuck me.

I looked up at Nick begging for release.

I took a deep breath, and another, and another, "Oh gawd," I turned to Jim panting heavily, "Please... fuck me... please."

"Answer me bitch," Nick grabbed my hair and turned me toward him and then rammed his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

Jim was deep inside of me when he stopped fucking me.

Nick pulled out of me, "Well bitch?"

"Yes, I like getting my ass fucked... and swallowing cum," I answered gasping for oxygen.

"How about me slut?" Jim asked.

"Mmph, mmph," Nick slammed his cock back down my throat.

Jim began fucking me again, this time a little faster, it was a relief. The sensations rushed back through my body as his cock massaged my prostate... but I couldn't breathe.

Nick pulled out and I gasped for air.

"Ah... ah... ah... fuck... fuck... oh gawd... fuck... fuck," I panted as Jim fucked me in my tight ass.

Nick held my head at his groin, laid his cock on my head, and told me to lick his balls.