All Comments on 'Bunny's Bachelor Party Gangbang'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
I like where you go

and you clearly put a ton of work into this. I thought this story was a little too elaborate. I would have skipped all the stuff about hacking his laptop. He was down for the plan, clearly the beta boy in a group of horny, predatory alphas. I would have enjoyed this story more if you had just let nature take its course.

I hasten to add that one of my very favorite scenarios is exactly this - pack of dudes taking sexual advantage of their weakest guy.

Don

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story, I like the way his friends took him down the path he had obviously been fantasizing about. Steven was lucky his friend found his computer history. I have fantasized about several men making me suck their cocks one right after another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hot. Hope theres more

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Awesome Story

I absolutely loved the story. I loved the part when they recorded Steve giving all his information while getting fucked. That's total humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very NICE

While the whole Humiliation scene is not one I usually get into I thought this story was very nicely done. You clearly put a lot of time into this and it is a great story! I hope that there is more on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautifully detailed submission...

Thanks for the very detailed tale of submission — loved the humiliating confession at the end, and the idea of being set up for blackmail by "friends."

nolabluenolablueabout 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Another great story. Love the commentary to Steve by the alpha males. I can't wait to hear about what happens on Steve's wedding night, and how his new father in law welcomes him to the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

There is nothing better than pulling a train on newly broken in straight boi ass pussy.

Being first is fun, but about the time this boi gets a third or forth load in his now pussy it is still nicely tight but begging for more hard cock. I think this boi cunt needs doubled few times before the night is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eh

Not into the humiliation aspect, especially by his "friends" I would probably have to go Bobbitt on them.... after I broke their phones. Other than that, you are a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes please

i loved it all the humiliation part is a bigger turn, the filming and making him say his name and details hope that angle expands.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 3 years ago

Damn dude...I'd love to cum to your lake house and take all of your big cocks at both ends and have all of you fill my holes with your tasty loads.

HymenCleverpantsHymenCleverpantsalmost 3 years ago

This is so incredibly hot. The groom being put in his baby dick place and taking his buddies' manly abuses. Love it.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favorites of all time. I keep going back to it.

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

Damn that was fucking hot !!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I found guys are gẻnerally willing especially married or living with a woman to have gay sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...