Bunny's Bachelor Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it buddy. Relax. Relax and enjoy yourself." Ed pushed his friend down and forward, so that Steve's chest was folded into his knees. Ed began to massage his back and shoulders.

A joint was passed around. Knowing that he would have otherwise demurred, both Ed and Bob held it up to Steve's lips insistently. The men laughed at his hapless fits of coughing. Ed slapped between his shoulder blades a few times then resumed the forceful back rub. Steve groaned in pleasure despite himself, and was relieved to find that again none of the guys took notice. They all acted like giving each other massages and sitting on each other's laps while bare ass naked was all perfectly natural.

Steve kept quiet, enjoying the sound of the bubbling water, the light chatter of his friends, and the animals in the woods surrounding the house. Ed kept at the massage, kneading his back, shoulders, even going down to squeeze and massage Steve's pert glutes. Ed would whisper to him to "relax, relax, relax." Steve thought he could feel his friend's cock stiffening beneath him. He slid deeper onto the big man's lap, and sure enough he felt the unmistakeable pressure of Ed's hard-on nestled between his butt cheeks, poking into him insistently beneath the water.

-

Over the lake the sun was beginning to set. Conversation had ceased and the jets to the hot tub had turned off. They all sat there listening to the loons over the lake and the insects in the trees. Watching the sky become orange, gold and pink. Eventually Bob got up, his wide, hairy ass briefly bumping Steve's face, and then other men followed suit.

As everyone stood up and extracted themselves from the hot tub, Steve noticed that lots of the guys had semi-erections, himself included. Kevin shook his own hard dick at him, winking and flicking his tongue out lewdly.

The guys all shared a few towels, but Steve realized that no one was reaching for their clothes. Instead, one by one, each of the big men walked back into the house through the screen door completely bare ass naked. He watched as they crowded around the fridge, refreshing their drinks. They had hung out naked but never like this. It must have been the drinking, the weed and the MDMA that had them feeling so uninhibited.

Dazed from the drink and drugs, Steve slowly searched for his own suit, the one Bob had stripped off him, and found that Ron had his wide, hairy, size 14 foot planted on it firmly. He looked up and the big man gave him a stern look.

"Keep walking, Bunny." Steve looked around helplessly, covering his naked crotch. Ron had over 100 lbs on him - there was no way he could move him to get his suit back. He'd have as much luck trying to move an oak tree. Ron was so big and imposing he made Steve feel like a little boy - the bachelor could not help taking in that Ron's cock and balls were just as immense to match. In a daze, Steve stared at it openly - the thick thing looked as heavy as a punching bag, hanging from beneath the man's barrel chest and thick, furred belly, emerging from a dense bed of thick rusty brown pubic hair and sitting atop his weighty nuts. It was purple and crimson colored, with blue veins- in contrast to Steve's delicate-looking little pink thing.

Ron scratched himself, shaking the huge thing while Steve watched openly. If Ron's boasting was to be believed, that big cock was not kept limited to his own wife, and regularly plunged the pussies of other men's wives. For a second he imagined his fiancé Krissy being penetrated by that fearsome phallus, and his own dick pulsed to full hardness at the thought. His hands covered his erection but he kept looking at the soft hanging hog that was still significantly larger than his own boner. Finally the befuddled bachelor collected himself and looked up from his big friend's groin to his face. Ron winked at him knowingly, a big grin on his face.

"Ron, please, my suit-" Steve begged, and the cop's face darkened.

"Don't even try it little man. Keep walking." He shook his head forebodingly, and a jolt of animal fear went through Steve's taut belly. In Ron's working life he regularly used that look to cow men ten times tougher than gentle and meek Steve.

Steve walked past, and Ron stayed firmly planted in place on the narrow walkway between the bushes, forcing the smaller man to rub up against his huge body. His mostly smooth hips brushed against Ron's hairy thigh, and his butt cheek slid against the bigger man as he squeezed by. Steve paused before walking inside. Kevin, Doug and Ed stood by the fridge, making drinks, and Steve's eyes were drawn to their sizable endowments. They were illuminated by the bright light of the kitchen. He couldn't help gawking at their hairy crotches and their fat pricks. Doug and Kevin had semis, chubbing up but still hanging downwards, but Ed's cock, the one that had been pressing into his butt, was hard, jutting up past his belly button.

"Like what ya see, Stevie?" Kevin asked, waggling his cock at him. The other two men laughed and did the same, shaking their dicks at him like they were drunk college students at Mardi Gras harassing women.

Ron put his hand on the small Steve's back, shoving him inside with the rest of the guys.

"Get your little butt in there, pretty boy." The big cop ordered forcefully. He followed close behind, bumping into him with his crotch, his big body crowding him into the house. Steve blushed as he felt the large man's thick pubes, mammoth penis and heavy testicles pressing into his lower back, and he stumbled ahead. Ron then stood in the doorway, preventing escape, and slapped Steve's ass roughly to send him further inside.

Over at the fridge, Kevin handed him a large mixed drink. He looked at it with suspicion.

"Does this have drugs in it?" Steve asked sarcastically. Kevin frowned, his face reddening with anger.

"Shut the fuck up, Bunny. And quit covering yourself, we've all seen your little dick before!" Kevin slapped Steve's hands away from his crotch. Steve obeyed and took a sip of his drink, his face red. Doug snickered into his IPA. All of the men were bigger and stronger than Steve, even doughy Kevin or weedy Tim. Each of them knew that any one of them could best him in a fight. But better than that, all it took was a stern look, a harsh word, or a purposefully aggressive step forward, an invasion of his space, and they could get him to do what they wanted. Doug smiled to himself as Steve gingerly drank and stood completely naked and uncovered, clearly uncomfortable displaying his meager manhood among his better hung friends. The kid was the classic coward, the kind who could be completely conquered by the smallest gesture.

"Bunny you're still too fucking uptight. You need to do some shots. Douggie, give me that lime. Come here." Kevin grabbed Steve's neck and pulled him right to his side.

"You're going to do a shot off of my fat fucking gut, just like spring break!" He slapped his belly for emphasis, but kept his other chubby hand clapped around Steve's neck, squeezing painfully when the smaller man tried to step away. Doug and Ed cheered and got to work, opening a bottle of tequila and pouring a shot into a shot glass. Craig and Amir stood at the read with their phone cameras. At Kevin's direction, Doug laid a stripe of salt between Kevin's drooping pecs. Ed counted to three then poured the shot onto Kevin's sternum, then pushed Steve's face right into Kevin's round, sweaty ball gut.

Kevin was right that in back in the day he had made people do body shots off of his belly as a joke, and Steve had been forced to do them the most. What was new this time was that all parties were bare ass naked, including the cheering onlookers, their dicks swinging around between their legs as they applauded. As he was pushed into the body shot on Kevin, the big blonde pulled them together so that their crotches met and their semi-hard cocks kissed then batted against each other.

The men hooted and hollered as Kevin yelled at the bachelor to lick it up. Doug then grabbed Steve's scalp to force his head upwards, pushing his face in between Kevin's breasts so that Steve could lick up the salt.

"Attaboy! Now you're gonna do one off my tit!ty" And sure enough Steve was forced to do another body shot of tequila right off of Kevin's pepperoni sized nipple. Kev then grabbed the bachelor's head to lock him on, forcing his generous breast into Steve's mouth. The other guys held their phones up to the side of Steve's red face, snapping photos of him being forced to nuzzle Kevin's man boobs like they were his favorite thing in the world.

"And here's the salt!" Kevin shouted, opening up his armpit to reveal a line of salt. Doug pushed Steve's face into the lightly-haired cleft, and Kevin grabbed the back of his head, grinding him into his pit for another round of photos before releasing him.

"Ha, I got one better, Kevvy" Ed said, winking evilly at Steve who was coughing like crazy from the tequila and stray armpit hair

"Ronny, get your huge ass in here." Ed called. The enormous cop lumbered in, his big red hog swinging like a machete at his waist beneath his dense reddish brown pubes.

"We used to make freshman on the team do this. Ron, turn around. Bunny get on your knees. We're gonna do a beer luge. Right between Ron's gigantic fucking ass cheeks!" Steve looked at Ed's face, then Ron's and Kevin's. They were all smiling but he could tell that they were serious, there was no escape from this next ordeal.

Ron pointed his thumbs inwards towards his huge, furry buns, shaking them ridiculously. Steven was forced down on his knees to the sticky tiled floor, his face inches from the big cop's titanic hindquarters. The bachelor took in the enormous ass in front of him, Ron's size 40 waist. It was hairy and round, with a good amount of muscle. Ron had a tramp stamp right above his cheeks, his last name in gothic lettering. Steve had always thought it was a stupidest tattoo he had ever seen. And now it was about an inch from his face.

Ron put his hands down on the kitchen table and jutted his ass out so that it was at an angle. Ed cracked open a beer, then roughly yanked back Steve's hair so that his head was at an angle.

"All right sweetheart, open your mouth, here comes your beer!" He shook the bachelor's head until he opened his mouth, then pushed him between Ron's massive thighs. Ed tipped the beer and poured it right at the top of Ron's butt crack. It ran over the bottom of his tramp stamp then between his cheeks.

"Oooh fuck that's cold!" Ron yelped as the amber liquid ran down his hairy ass crack. Ed held Steve's head in both hands, forcing his face into Ron's huge rump. The hapless bachelor accepted the beer, chugging it. When done he belched miserably, resting his sweating forehead against Ron's hairy tree trunk thighs.

"Come on, give it a lick clean, Bunny!" Ron ordered, reaching back to grab Steve's hair but the smaller man pushed himself back in refusal, coughing from the beer. Ed was about to push him back between the giant pair of buttocks until Bob yelled out for them.

-

"Guys quit playing grab ass and get in here." Bob called from the living room. Steve was helped to his feet. Ron patted the disoriented bachelor on his cheek affectionately and walked him with into the living room.

Bob splayed his arms out on the edge of the sofa and fiddled with a remote. The men all took a place around the sectional sofa. Again Ed had Steve sit between him and Bob in the middle. He put his arm around the bachelor's shoulder once he was seated. The former hockey player's arm felt heavy and solid, like the bar on a roller coaster, locking you into your seat. All of the guys sat together, sitting bare thigh to bare thigh.

"Now our pal Bunny here's the sweetest guy there is, but we all know he's not the brightest crayon in the box, right fellas?" Bob began, as he adjusted the input to the large flat screen TV mounted to the wall. The guys all chuckled in agreement as Ed ruffled Steve's hair and shook his head around.

"Sorry Bunny, good thing you're cute, right?!" Doug reached over and joked, patting his friend's face patronizingly.

"About six months ago the kid asked me to help fix his computer, and guess what I found?" Bob continued.

Steve's stomach dropped and he attempted to lurch up from the couch. Big Ed held him firmly in place with his heavy arm over his shoulder. Bob clicked the remote, showing a blown-up screenshot of Steve's search history.

"Look at all the nasty homo porn I found! Seems straight-laced lil' Stevie's here's more than a little bi-curious." He clicked again. The guys hooted at the parade of hardcore gay porn that scrolled down the screen, jeering and slapping Steve's shoulder. Jostling him playfully, reaching over and shaking his knee. Bob clicked through several more slides, screenshots of humiliating homo smut captured from Steve's laptop.

"You made a fucking powerpoint?" Steve said to himself miserably, which made his friends roar with laughter.

"And this bad little boy wasn't just looking, no! Stevie here was talking to all sorts of dirty old men on the internet." Craig sarcastically tsk'd at Bunny, who averted his gaze.

"I played a little trick on our bachelor here. I pretended to be some big cock old leather Daddy, the kind of nasty perv Bunny apparently has the hots for." A photo of a bearded dom in a leather vest with sunglasses appeared on the screen, the picture that Bob had catfished him with. The man had said he was in his 60s. He was tanned, with a bulbous nose and a beer gut- he was a rough looking old man. Talking to him, imagining being with sexually, submitting his body to the old man's, had been thrillingly revolving. Disgustingly erotic.

"Jesus Stevie, a handsome guy like you? That's who you wanted to fuck?!" Doug shouted in disbelief.

"That's who he wanted to get fucked by. Butt-fucked." Kevin corrected. Steve buried his face in his hands.

Bob then clicked to show a chat, Steve's messages highlighted.

Wow Sir your cock is so big

Yes Sir I do need a master

Yes Sir I would take it up the ass

Yes Sir I would take your load

I'm 34, bi mostly straight

Have a fiancee but secretly obsessed with cocks

"So Stevie here has been pretty curious about cocks after all. And not just any cocks. Our cocks!" Bob crowed, clicking to a chat where "BigDaddyDong" had interrogated Steve about his friends.

Yes Sir I've seen their cocks

Swimming and sports and stuff, Sir. Locker rooms.

They're all huge

Yes Sir much bigger than me

Yes Sir their big dicks make mine look a little boy's, Sir.

"Holy shit!" Tim and Kevin crowed in unison.

"Ahh poor Stevie! You may have those good looks but you just got a little boy dick." Craig consoled Steve, slapping his back but waving his big, half-hard dong in his face. Bob clicked the remote to the next screen.

I'd love to suck their dicks

Be their bitch.

Lick their balls, anything

Yes I'd take it up the ass

Anything they wanted.

Bob clicked through, showing the progression of their depraved chats, as Steve buried his face in his hands. The big bastard grabbed his hands from his face, and whispered menacingly.

"You're gonna want to see this, Bunny." His lips were less than an inch from his ear.

"I was also able to set up spyware on the kid's computer, and even use his webcam. So let's just say Bunnyboy definitely enjoyed our little chats." Steve's stomach dropped as Bob started a video.

Steve at his desk in his home office, shirtless, playing with his nipples with one hand and jerking off furiously with the other, his modest hard-on mostly hidden in his fist. Steve on the couch, legs spread, one hand typing and one hand pulling on his penis.

"No." The guest of honor whimpered as his friends patted his shoulders sympathetically while laughing like maniacs.

"Oh yeah. I even had him buy a little toy for himself." The next slide was a screenshot of an online sex shop, showing search results for dildos.

"Oh shit Stevie you horny little slut!" Kevin bellowed as the video changed to one of the bachelor sitting on a dildo. The video showed him struggling to take the fake phallus as he played with his own, occasionally pausing to type into his computer. Sometimes bent over, sometimes squatting down on it. Sometimes taking it in his mouth as he typed.

"Yea-ah, deepthroat!" Tim yelled as Steve buried his face in his hands.

"Screw this, I'm out of here." Steve warbled, and more than one of the guys chuckled at his inability to curse, even under this amount of stress. The humiliated man jumped off of the couch

"Fuck no you're not, Bunnyboy. You're not going anywhere. We're just going to give you exactly what you want." Bob argued from the couch before taking a swig of his drink and beaming at the bachelor smugly.

"Aww, you're cute when you're angry, bunny!" Ed laughed, sitting beside Bob.

"No, you guys are messed up, I-" Steve was cut off when, Craig, taking the role of the enforcer, darted up behind him and put him in a hold. Craig was shorter than Steve at only 5'9 but a solid 220 lbs, and despite his growing gut, Craig had always been a skilled fighter and had even worked towards a black belt in jiu jitsu over the last few years. Steve felt Craig's hairy, sweaty bulk pressed up against him, and his thick forearm closing over his neck.

"Down on all fours, Bunny!" Craig demanded, putting the skinnier man into a choking arm bar that immediately brought him down. Before he knew it, Steve was on his hands and knees, his face on the floor. He looked up from the carpet as Craig released the pressure from his neck but stayed in control on top of him, his hips pressed into his rear. He knew that Craig was in the driver's seat and could get him in any hold he wanted, so he just let the shorter man's hairy barrel chest rest on his back.

He was now at crotch level with his naked friends who were gathered around, seated on the living room's low couches with their legs spread wide. He desperately scanned their faces for a look of sympathy or some indication that this was all a joke. Though many were smirking, his stomach sank to see that all of them were hard or half-hard or getting themselves there, big hands pumping cock flesh.

"Bunny. Come here. Suck my fucking balls." Chubby, redhead Doug spread his legs wide and gestured at his furry nut sack. He slapped his bare, red-haired thigh, like a master calling his dog over. By the looks of his heavily forested crotch, he did not like to manscape. Doug grabbed his stout, crimson-tinted penis in his hand, pulling his shaft up to his belly to present his big balls to the prostrate man.

"Come on. Suck my big old balls." Craig released him, pushing him towards the nuts. Steve scrambled over on his hands and knees, Ed spanking his bare ass as he passed. He paused, inches from his friend's mammoth testes. Taking in the wrinkled dark skin of his hairy scrotum. His balls were huge, much larger than his own, he realized.

Doug had been a cut-up in school but like all the other men had settled down, was now an accountant, married, his wife pregnant. Aside form the occasional trash talk on their fantasy football league he was what you'd call mild-mannered. Never had Steve imagined he would have his face mere inches from Doug's big testicles. Up close and personal. Close enough to learn what they smelled like. Close enough to give them a kiss.

Suddenly Doug's big, freckled hand slapped the side of Steve's head and clasped the back of his scalp, grabbing his hair.

"Suck em, Bunny!" Doug commanded, pressing the bachelor's head into his crotch. Steve's vision was blinded by Doug's thick, sweaty pubes. The humiliated man reluctantly dabbed his tongue against the rough, hairy skin of Doug's nutsack. The redhead's hardening prick batted against his cheek as he lapped at his friend's baby-makers.