Bunny's Bachelor Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! Bunnyboy must fucking love balls!" Ron laughed at Steve's efforts, his head bobbing between a pair of big, hairy thighs. He stood above Steve to take in his efforts, spanking his upturned rump several more times. This forced Steve's face into Doug's groin, who groaned with gratification at the added pressure.

"Lick nuts, faggot." Doug barked, slapping the back of his head when he came up for air. Steve then dived back in, lapping at his friend's ball sac with gusto. Doug lifted his sweaty freckled butt off the couch to deliver his nuts to his friend's mouth, and tightened his thighs grips on Steve's shoulders to keep him in place.

"Fuuuuuck yeah your mouth feels good Stevie. Keep at it. Give me that tongue" Doug humped his crotch into his licker's face appreciatively, pulling him closer into his work with both hands clasping his head. He shifted his hips down and ground his sweaty red bush again Steve's forehead. Doug's big pale hand grabbed Steve's short brown hair to direct his face, wiping it against his crotch. His left hand grabbed his phone from the side table, quickly taking several photos of Steve's handsome face being smeared against his hairy genitals. Bob followed suit, whipping out his phone to take photos.

"You look good with a face full of my pubes. Bob, get a picture of this." He yanked Steve's hairy to turn his face towards Bob's camera.

"Take my fat cock in your mouth faggot and smile for the camera." Doug blew a kiss mockingly at the exposed wimp. Steve whimpered quietly, a thickening cock in his mouth as Bob's camera flashed over his red face.

"Doug's got the right idea. Bunnyboy, go from guy to guy and give each of us a ball licking." Steve looked up dazed from between Doug's hairy things, his face glistening. Bob reached over and slapped the top of his head.

"You heard me! Taste each of our nut sacks. Worship our balls." Bob barked. Doug kicked Steve on his bare ass cheek as he crawled away, hurrying him along. He still had fourteen testicles to serve with his tongue, lips and mouth. Amir welcomed the crawling bachelor between his chubby, hairy thighs. Once Steve's tongue touched his scrotum, he reached forward to cup the man's ears and guide his ministrations. Chubby Amir then leaned back, hands still clasping the sides of Steve's head, as he groaned in pleasure, kicking his legs out.

"You know what's funny? Look at his little nuts between his legs there. They're fucking tiny! Here he is licking our balls and his balls are minuscule." Ed kicked Steve's legs open to show the small, hairless scrotum to several of the guys sitting opposite Amir.

"Jesus, you're right. Hold up a second. Craig, bring him up to his feet, I want to see something." Craig reached down and grabbed Steve, again putting him in a choking hold to wrench him up. A well placed knee to his lower back forced him to push his crotch out.

Bob reached down and shamelessly handled his friend's junk. With his left pointer finger and thumb he held Steve's penis out of the way, then pulled his nuts out from beneath his legs. He fingered them gently, touching them like they were delicate little things.

"Christ those are some small nuts." Bob whistled, examining the undersized ball bag. The men laughed in disbelief at his tiny gonads. Most of them stood and peered between his forced open legs to get a good look.

"I didn't know a guy could have such small testicles. Amir, do you think it's a medical thing, like a testosterone deficiency or something?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah could be. I think it's just cause he's a fag." The doctor answered, still sprawled out on the couch, rubbing his furred belly. His legs were spread wide and his thick uncut cock stood straight up over his glistening scrotum.

"Bunny we always knew you had no balls but you really have no fucking balls!" Kevin barked, laughing and slapping Steve's buttocks for emphasis.

Bob got an idea for another picture. They all compared their balls and it turned out that Doug, Tim, and Amir all had the biggest balls, though everyone had bigger nuts than Steve (and cocks, but they already all knew that). Dougs were pale and covered in red hair, Tim's tan and carpeted in thick brown hair, and Amir's brown and covered in swirling black hair, but they each completely dwarfed Steve's pink, hairless little pair.

Those three crowed around Steve in the middle, and Bob took several photos of the men showing off and comparing their much larger nuts against the bachelor's meager manhood. The contrast was astounding. A single one of their big orbs dwarfed Steve's pair. Marbles versus goose eggs. Their nut sacks were like an orange, poor Steve's little pocket was like a single grape. Bob forced the bachelor to his knees and a series of photos followed with their big hairy sacks up against his face. Then the guys returned to the couch and Craig forced Steve back to his hands and knees.

"Get back to your rounds, Bunny." Bob ordered, slapping his butt cheeks to send him crawling along. Kevin played DJ on his phone and Ron took drink orders as Steve returned to Amir's nut sack and the other guys sat around waiting to get their balls licked.

-

Outside the sun had set. The guys were circled around the sunken living room, legs spread wide over the low couches and love seats. The music they had listen to as teenagers and college students was blasting on a pair of bluetooth speakers in the kitchen, mostly rap songs. Stevie was sent from crotch to crotch in order to pay homage to each of their manhoods. They continued on an aimless conversation above him, the man receiving his ministrations speaking more slowly with punctuated moans of pleasure or disbelieving laughter that their most uptight, straight-laced friend was down between his legs lapping at his nutscack.

The guys passed around a joint that they made to sure to continuously force on Steve, wherever he was between their legs, thus doubling or tripling his consumption versus theirs. He was also regularly forced to share their drinks, though more and more the men opted to spit it directly into his mouth versus letting Steve share the cup or bottle after his mouth had just been making love to their friend's ballsacks. Before and after each ball washing, Steve had a mouthful of booze spit right into his open mouth, the men gripping his hair roughly. In this way he was forced to continuously drink a perilous mix of IPAs, vodka, tequila, whiskey. Then he would be forced down between their legs or over to the next set of big hairy balls.

Each man had him worship the scrotal seat of their manhood with his mouth. They would set the pace, keeping his head down on their nuts if they wanted more, or slapping the back of his head and shoving him down the line if they had their fill. Most of them also had him suck their hard-ons too, but Bob and Doug made sure the focus was on testicular worship.

Bob was adamant that he get a pic of Steve sucking each man's balls, their dicks variously sprawled over his face, which was otherwise clearly shown. Most guys took photos with their own photos too, shots of Bunny directly between their legs, mouth full of nuts or cock. Wrinkly scrotal skin and wiry pubic bushes partially obscuring his handsome, crestfallen face but in no way hiding his identity. Each seemed to want to get a record of their friend's handsome face worshipping their manhood, whether for their own amusement or future leverage over their humbled buddy. This culminated with a series of pics of Bunny on his knees, his head trapped between several pairs of hairy thighs. He was facing right into the camera, with three and then four separate scrotums obscuring his eyes and crowing the top of his head.

"Fuck yeah, that ones making the Christmas Card!" Hollered Ed from behind his camera.

It was big bald Ron who finally demanded a full blow job. He reached down and grabbed Steve's hair.

"Enough of this ball-sucking shit, come over here and suck my fat cock, Bunny!" He ordered, stealing the kid from between blonde Kevin's mostly smooth, chubby legs and his low-hanging pink ballbag. Ron wrenched Steve's neck down onto his hard-on. Without a moment to react, Steve had to accept the large, flaring cock head was it was plunged down his throat. Ron threaded his thick fingers through the bachelor's hair, pushing him down farther.

Steve's eyes ran with tears and he furiously breathed through his nose, but he seemed unintimidated at the prospect of taking the man's full 8 1/2 inches. The truth was, at Bob, a/k/a BigDaddyDong's insistence during their online conversations, Steve had been training with a dildo for months. Both how to swallow it down his throat without gagging and how to let it penetrate his ass, how to sit on it like a bitch. From afar, and hidden by a fake identity, Bob had taught the kid to unlearn his gag reflex months ago. Now Bob watched him at work, smiling like a proud parent while he stroked his own hard-on.

"Christ, he's a natural!" Marveled Doug as Steve endeavored to take Ron's big dong down his throat in one go. The impatient man groaned in pleasure as Steve did his best to deep throat him.

"Yeah he's a born cocksucker!" Ron grunted and humped his hips, roughly twisting Steve's ears as he pistoned his cock into his mouth. The other guys laughed at Steve's desperate gagging sounds. Ron impatiently worked his cock to orgasm in Steve's captive throat.

"Damn! You suck dick better than Ed's wife!" He boasted, earning a middle finger from the slighted man sitting across from him. Ed looked temporarily angered by the joke but it didn't stop him from slowly stroking his own prick, horny from the MDMA, weed and booze and the animal sight of Ron's merciless raping of Steve's mouth. In fact most of the guys were stroking off now, listening to the sounds of choking and a pair of big balls banging against a chin.

"You're gonna drink my fucking babies, Bunnyboy!" The big man bellowed before blasting into Steve's mouth. A rough hand clasped over the smaller man's head kept him clamped down, forced to ingest Ron's seed.

"Yeah, swallow, bitch!" Ron growled. He humped the bachelor's head for a few more strokes. During their online chats, Bob as BigDaddyDong had insisted Steve eat his own load, so the slightly bitter taste and gooey texture of semen was not shocking to him. But eating his own jizz off his hand was different then having the content of his huge friend Ron's big balls shot directly down his mouth. He struggled to swallow it all, forcing himself to eat the thick slime.

"That's a good cocksucker." The huge cop patted Steve's furiously blushing cheek, showing affection for the little man whose belly now had his sperm swimming around in it. Then he released his hair, pushing him back. Steve fell onto his ass, then was dragged by the armpits by Craig, who hauled him in between his legs, twisting him around. Craig held his shorter, squat tan erection in one hand and Steve's hair in the other, forcing his lips to his cockhead. Before he knew it, the bachelor was giving his second blow job.

As he had for their nut sacks, Steve was ordered to go down the line and suck off his dearest friends' cocks. He had already swallowed an additional three loads down into his belly when a new trick was played on him.

While between Tim's furry legs, running his tongue up the man's gnarled shaft then down to his bearded balls, Ed got behind him with a freshly opened Corona. Bob pulled open his cheeks and Ed hocked up a big wad of spit which landed directly on Steve's exposed hole. His gasp was muffled by his friend's hairy nut sack.

"We used to do this to the pledges back in the day. You're going to love this, Stevie." Ed said laughing as he shoved the bottle into his ass. When the cold amber liquid reached his hole, he winced, shaking in Bob's grasp. Ed ground the bottle in until the mouth forced its way past his sphincter. Steve yelped at the intrusion, and Ed tipped the back end up. Soon the frigid beer was rushing into his guts. He immediately broken into a feverish sweat.

"This'll clean his ass good. I did this to that bitch back in Cabo, remember?" Ed asked as he tipped the bottle sideways to empty it completely into Steve's insides.

"Yeah, that fat chick, you fucking loser!" Ron crowed. Steve lost track of their conversation, frozen on all fours, overwhelmed by the alien sensation swirling in his rectum.

"Hey faggot, stop spacing out. You got a fucking job to do!" Tim yelled, slapping the top of his head roughly. Steve looked at his friend in a daze - Tim's eyes flashed angrily behind his thick glasses. His heavily veined hard-on covered in his spit and pulsed insistently and slapped against Steve's cheek, as angry as Tim by the neglect. Even some of the other guys seemed surprised by the usually tranquil Tim being rough and impatient.

"Get back down on my fat cock or I'll give you the back of my hand." He yelled, gesturing threateningly with his large hand in his face before pulling Steve's head into his groin, plunging his cock down his throat. Tim pressed his legs together, trapping Steve's head, as he pumped his hips up off the couch, pummeling Steve's face with his hairy crotch.

The men watched as Tim raped Steve's mouth, the room filled with the sounds of the bachelor's miserable gagging. Soon the engineer and father of three bellowed and deposited his seed down the bachelor's throat, then pushed him off of his groin and back into the center of the floor. Steve fell to the floor gasping, his face covered in spittle and several of Tim's pubes, holding his roiling stomach which was turning painfully with the beer Ed had forced up into his guts. Kevin patted Tim's shoulder admiringly, impressed by the usually gentle man's treatment of their shared bitch.

"OK Bunny, go pop a squat." Bob grabbed his shoulders, helping him slowly stand. Steve walked on wobbling legs, his head swirling and his face red.

Ed slapped Steve's butt as he ran to the bathroom. He shut the door, ran the sink to cover the sound of him expelling the beer enema. They all cheered when they heard a flush.

When Steve emerged from the bathroom the guys were on him again in a second, forcing him back on all fours in the middle of the couches.

"One more! Let's make sure he's as clean as a whistle for our cocks!" Ed popped the top off of another beer and jammed it between the bachelor's butt cheeks. In an instant he was flooded again, his belly swollen.

"You hear that? We're gonna fuck your ass, Bunnyboy!" Kevin yelled in his friend's terrified face. The men all howled with laughter as Steve's stomach whirled.

"Here, bite down on this. Lime for your Corona!" The goofballl Kevin forced a big wedge of lime between the tormented man's lips, making him hold it and lightly slapping his cheek. He then stuck his camera in Steve's face and took photos of his green grimace.

Bob leaned over and slapped the prone man's belly, making him wince.

"That's it, let the beer do its work." He shook his friends hips and squeezed his stomach, then helped him stand, slapping his ass he sent him off to the bathroom.

When he returned they forced him to do one more. He sat for a while expelling the beer, running the sink to cover the sounds. When he was done he splashed water on his face, trembling, trying to gain his courage. When he came back, he addressed the group from across the room.

"Guys, enough. You've had your fun. This is going too far. You can't -" His heart was pounding and his voice wavered pathetically as he spoke.

This time instead of Craig, big Ron was the enforcer, leaping up from the couch to step towards Steve, forcing him up against the wall.

"We can't what? We can't butt fuck you? Oh yes we can. What are you gonna do, Bunnyboy?" Ron asked, jabbing his finger into Steve's bare chest. The bachelor looked down, and saw that the big cop's fat cock was hard again, poking into his belly threateningly while stepping into his space.

"You can't, it's - I'll..." The smaller man stuttered, his face flush as he pressed his buttocks and back into the wall, cornered.

"Please. You'll what, go to the cops? Like hell you will." Ron grabbed Steve's wrists, spinning him around. He then put his arm around his shoulder and began walking him back towards the guys in the living room. He frogmarched him like a perp.

"You know what we'd say if a guy came into our precinct saying he'd been fucked up the ass against his will by his friends? We'd call him a lying faggot and laugh in his face. You're not gonna do shit, Stevie. We'd tell them you wanted it. Show them your perverted fucking web history, Bob's got it all. Show them that you're a horny little homo who wanted it up the ass. You'd just embarrass yourself, kid." Ron continued with his demoralizing pep talk before slapping his buns once more and shoving him into the center of the room

Bob caught him, pulled him into his hairy chest, brought him closed. He held the kid in his arms, pushing Steve's face onto his shoulder, and whispered in his ear.

"No stopping it now, Bunny. No way we're stopping it now. Buckle up, Bunnyboy. You're getting the full butt-fucked faggot experience tonight, just like you wanted." One arm clamped against the small of his back while the other fondled his hindquarters. Forcing them together hip to hip, holding him tight like a lover as their naked crotches pressed against each other. Then he called out to the group.

"All right ladies, I'm popping Bunny boy's cherry. Spread that blanket out and get him on all fours." The men hopped to it, eager to see their beta male friend buggered. Ron and Craig grabbed Steve's arms and brought him down to the towel, forcing him on to his hands and knees. The bachelor had given up the dream of escape, and allowed himself to be moved in both men's strong arms. Suddenly Steve was on all fours, and several sets of his friends hairy ankles and big bare feet were in his view. His head was swimming. This was really happening.

"Look at that sweet ass! Mr. Men's Health. I never really understood it, but I've wanted to dick you since sophomore year, pal." Kevin leaned down to slap then squeeze Steve's upturned butt cheek, fondling it roughly in his chubby hand. Behind Steve, Bob took mounting position.

"Craigy, make sure you get this on camera. The deflowering of our sweet bachelor." Bob's thick right hand jerked his big red boner to full 7 1/2 inch hardness, stroking in the lubricant to his vein-covered cock.

"That'll make for a nice addition to the highlights video during the wedding!" Kevin joked.

"Bunny, you serious you've never taken it up the ass before?" Amir asked, squatting down, rubbing his friends sweaty lower back like he was comforting a skittish farm animal. Steve nodded, his eyes closed.

"Well, just push it out, push it out and breathe. You'll be fine. Guys take it up the ass every single day and live to talk about it. Remember, you're a faggot, you were born for this." Stocky Amir said encouragingly, slapping his big hand on the Steve's rear end, making both cheeks shudder.

"I mean it's gonna fucking hurt like hell but soon enough you'll love it." He continued as he stood, making the men laugh at the bachelor's impending ordeal.

"Here, for the pain." Kevin stuck half a lime in Steve's mouth, who accepts it with bashful gratitude, chomping down and closing his eyes.

"Spread those buns, baby boy." Steve complied slowly, cringing as he forced his cheeks apart to show his eight closest friends his most private of places. The seat of his unmanhood. Doug, standing above him on his side, reached over and put his hands atop Steve's, roughly opening him up wider. Bob poured some of the lubricant onto his friend's revealed hole. He then lined up his big purple dickhead. He mounted Steve, and with his mouth up against his friend's ear, lips kissing the lobe, he whispered.