Bunny's Bachelor Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am attracted to my future father-in-law." He said, his voice warbling with shame at this admission.

"What's his name?!" Bob yelled.

"I'm attracted to my future father-in-law, Marshal Spencer Oswald. I - I want to call him Daddy and kiss him on the lips. I would bend over for my future father-in-law. He's s hung like a horse. I saw him in the showers at his golf club. His flaccid cock is larger than my boner, and I think he knows it." Ed smacked Steve's ass and he continued. He picked up the pace on his thrusts, battering into his weaker friend's hips.

"I want my father-in-law to fuck me up the ass! I want to be butt-fucked by my father-in-law Marshal Spencer Oswald. I want him to bend me over and butt fuck me and I want him make me sit on his big fat cock." Steve said hurriedly, his voice trembling, his face as red as a tomato. He was reciting all the nasty fantasies he had unknowingly discussed online with Bob. The men guffawed at the depths of their prudish friend's perversion. Ed's big hands wrapped around his neck, squeezing his windpipe as he rammed his buddy's hindquarters at a breakneck speed.

"What about us, Bunnyboy, don't you want us to fuck you up the ass?" Craig yelled, his arm around Kevin's shoulder as both men filmed Steve's deflowering with their phones.

"Yes, please Sir!" Steve yelled balefully, his voiced choked by Ed's grasp. Behind him Ed roared triumphantly, flooding Steve's guts with his seed.

"Good, cause there's a lot more were that came from." Kevin yelled from behind his phone, waving his hard cock at his defeated friend.

"We're gonna run a train on you, Bunny!" Doug called from the crowd of men. Ed bucked a few more pumps into the sodomized man, who had collapsed face first onto the floor. He squeezed the base of his cock, eager to ensure that all of his semen was seeping into Steve's insides. He then lowered himself onto Steve's back, exhausted, his big sweaty belly sealing itself on then bachelor's lower back. Leaning down, Ed gently kissed him on the nape of his neck. He then pat him on the head absently, like he was petting a dog.

"The night is young, Bunnyboy! We're just getting started!" Bob yelled as Ed pulled out.