Buoyancy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he didn't get that far. Because a rustle of keys indicated that someone was coming in the door.

"Shit!...Oh, shit!" she whispered quickly, nearly throwing him off of her. He followed suit, grabbing his clothes quick as he could and following her into the bedroom just as the creak of the door was followed by the sound of high heels on the hardwood floor.

Brooke closed the door behind her as they rounded the corner to her room. He was drawing his pants up and over his very hard dick and couldn't believe that after being so close, he actually wasn't going to fuck his Mount Everest. His dick ached in protest but he forced measured words from his mouth. "Who is it?"

"My roomie...my...my sister..." she stammered peering out the door. "We're not suppose to have guys here."

"How old are you again?" He was perplexed at why they were hiding.

"We both decided," she said over her shoulder.

She stood there bent over, frankly petrified as she peered out of the door, her beautiful ass with just the lacey panties she was wearing. Kevin for his part, his dick never wavered. The sight of her asscheeks staring up at him flipped back on the part of her that wanted to mount her like a horse. He settled in behind her and opened the fly of his pants that he just put back on. His dick felt heavy when he shoved his crotch into the groove of her big flared ass.

His hands roamed the flesh of her bottom that was his just a short while earlier. Before he could question whether he had any right to her, she made a sharp strangled sound, as if suddenly remembering how revved up she was. "Cool it...we can't..." she whispered looking over her shoulder.

"Shhh..." he said, pressing his mouth against hers. His lips enveloped her and she turned & straightened almost by reflex, arms coming up and around his neck, almost as if her body had wiped her mind clean of anything else. The kiss lingered only that short moment before the sounds of bags dropping on the floor caused the kiss to break and Brooke to freeze again, listening.

And as he stared at Brooke - petrified with fear for reasons he couldn't comprehend, this goddess, this work of art, the only reason that his heart was pumping blood at all, the inspiration for the hardest erection he'd probably ever have - Kevin had a moment of lucidity like never before in his life. Maybe he'd been waiting for her, maybe this was the clarity that he'd always been missing. Maybe no other woman would have been worth it.

But he stared at her, his furious cock aching for attention and release, he stared at her and saw the importance of the long game. It would be the hardest (and most erect) thing that he'd ever done. But he sure as fuck knew it would be worth it in the end.

Tonight, he would sacrifice a pawn to capture a fucking queen.

"If I go down that fire escape," he said quietly, "do you promise that you'll come to my place and fuck me the first chance we get?"

Her eyes tilted up at him, locked with his. And after what seemed like a lifetime, they softened as if she was seeing something herself for the first time. Her head tilted slightly to the side and though he expected her to smile, she didn't. Instead there was a look of relief and admiration on her face when she nodded and whispered, "I promise."

They stared into each other for one long last moment, and Kevin hoped that he actually had the strength to leave. He pulled her from around her waist into him hard and her hand came up behind his neck for that one last embrace. An explosion that they made together, one last desperate collision of lips, their bodies rubbing against one another, her hand running possessively along his cock through the trousers, his grabbing a handful of her heavy bust.

The kiss was an ache made real. They both felt it the moment it ended. "Goddamn it..." Kevin whispered in frustration.

He zipped up and smiled, throwing on his shoes and her hand rested in the middle of his chest through his still open shirt. She smiled back and kissed him quickly with her eyes open and shoved him, and his eyes rolled and he turned and opened the window. He got one leg out and onto the fire escape and turned and sure enough her mouth was there waiting. She smiled into his lips as his mouth held on and she shoved him again to go, throwing a look over her shoulder and giggling nervously as his mouth dared to reach for her neck.

Kevin buttoned up his shirt and tucked it in his pants as he scurried down the ladder and stairs. It took all that he had not to look back and realizing that he had no willpower left after what had just gone down, he turned back to look at her window as he crossed the empty street.

There she was, that big bright, mind-numbing smile, still in just her bra, the woman and her dirty golden hair, leaning forward on the window sill, framed by the metal of the escape and the window like an actual painting. Her smile disappeared as she saw him look back; she straightened, revealing her flat midriff, her belly button and her panties and, biting her lip, she ran a lone finger down the middle of her body, around and under those impossible tits, reminding him what he had missed out on and what he had to look forward to.

Kevin grimaced. Without thinking, he put his fist in his mouth and bit down, hard. She smiled, beaming and disappeared back inside.

12