Burglar

Story Info
A little waif tries to rob me.
6.1k words
4.41
16.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in an apartment for a while that was nothing special but it was clean and it suited my needs at the time. One thing that this apartment had was a shared laundry which was down the hall from my unit. One day I went to pick up some laundry that I had drying and I left my door unlocked, which I did often. When I picked my laundry up, I got into a discussion with another tennant that lasted 2 or 3 minutes, then proceeded to go back to my place.

As I entered the apartment I heard some movement inside and it didn't really make sense to me. It was definitely someone moving clumsily in my apartment but that didn't compute because it was just me there. I was standing in the way of the only exit but as I stepped into the apartment I got a clear view of a little waif trying to get out onto the patio. Well, my habit is to leave a cut off broom handle in the runner of the patio door so that nobody could get in from outside if they had a mind to.

Looking from the little thing struggling with the patio door, then down to a bag that she had half-filled with my stuff in the middle of the floor and back again, it dawned on me that she was robbing me. More aptly, she had been trying to before I interrupted her. My thoughts were all in slow motion. "Oh shit!" she said as she pulled the door once more and it didn't open any wider than the 2 inches that it was already open - the broom handle was doing a great job. I dropped my laundry basket.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" I asked her as my anger started to build. As she pulled again on the door I said loudly, but not shouting "Hey! You can't get out that way. I'm calling the cops." as I pulled out my phone.

"Oh no...don't do that. This is just a mistake." she was scrambling.

"A mistake? You mistakenly collected a bunch of my stuff," I countered.

I had turned and locked my door, then took the couple of strides to get back in to face her. She was still holding the patio door handle but not pulling on it any more and looking rather pitiful in her helplessness. "Don't call the cops. Please." she said sounding desperate. "Just let me leave. I'll never come near here again."

"Oh I can't just let you leave after attempted burglary." I stated very matter of factly.

"Please!" I'll do anything you want." she begged, and I thought to myself 'Well, those are the magic words'.

"Tell me why I shouldn't call the them." I said holding my phone in my hand.

"I can't get any more charges." she said "I'll be so screwed. I'm on probation."

"Yes but that has nothing to do with me." I explained "I need something to convince me to not get the police involved."

Looking her over as she explained her plight, I noted that she was about 5 feet tall, thin, lots of dark eye make-up, what seemed to be bleached white hair with a black streak on one side, cut shorter than shoulder length. "I'll do ANYTHING that you want." she emphasized, "Just please don't call the cops." She wore yoga type pants and she was wearing a t-shirt. She had nothing under the t-shirt and I could see her nipples sticking out. Just a tiny bit of tit, most would say flat but nipples at attention. Full lips in a bit of a tight pout, perhaps accentuated by the tense situation at the moment.

"So what do you mean when you say that you'll do anything that I want if I don't call the cops?" I questioned, "I have these security cameras that I can show them." and I pointed to one on the ceiling. The cameras were left there by a previous tenant and weren't even hooked up other than that they were 'wired in' so that a little light blinked once in a while to show that they were powered up.

"Ok, I mean anything!" she quickly explained, "I'll go to jail for a while with another charge. Please don't call them. Please!" I stood in silence, thinking for 5 seconds or so. "Anything." she pleaded. I felt my dick pulse and lengthen a little.

"How old are you?" I asked, slowly walking over to her, looking at her full lips as I put my phone in my pocket. She reached up and held the handle of the patio door again.

"I'm 20." she responded "Please, I can't go to jail."

"And anything?" I asked reaching up and rubbing my hand with my palm flat over her little tit, noticing that the nipple was very firm. She looked at me and recoiled a little but didn't say a word - just an audible shakey inhale. "Anything?" I said again reaching across to her other hard nipple and palming it. The firmness of her nipples was unreal and felt like a lump under her shirt. My cock moved noticeably in my sweat shorts.

She recoiled a bit again backing herself right up against the patio door. "Yeah anything." she said softly after a significant pause. My dick lurched up, lengthening again and I saw it move since I was looking down at her chest. I was sure that she saw it too. I hadn't had sex in a few months and I was really feeling it. My thoughts were getting cloudy now that this situation had presented itself.

"You aren't going to like it." I said as I edged toward her a little more and she looked up at me. "What's your name?" I asked as I reached for her little tits with both hands, rubbing them through her t-shirt.

"I go by Mouse." she said pushing my hands away.

"Oh because you are small?" I asked

"I guess so." she answered.

"And what is your real name?" I continued.

"Amanda." she said quietly.

"Well Amanda, I am Kevin. And you say 'anything' but you push my hands away when I touch you." I explained "What's that about?" And I put my hands on her tiny tits again. The nipples were so firm that they almost felt like plastic jewelry or something through her shirt.

"Yeah, I said 'anything' but that doesn't mean that I have to like it or just give it up." she said defiantly, pushing my hands away again.

"I see." my response was calm but after a few seconds pause I suddenly grabbed her and she let out a surprised yelp as I pulled her toward me. She put her arms up to keep me from getting her body right up against me.

I held her to me and with both of us breathing hard, I said lowly as I squeezed her ass with one hand, "Amanda, I am going to fuck you a bunch of times, then you can go." and I started moving my hands over her, groping and rubbing. "It's either that or the cops. What do you think about that?" and I turned her so that she was facing away from me, I felt her hard nipples with one hand and rubbed her between her legs through her thin stretch pants with the other. My cock was pushing hard now against my clothes, tangled in my shorts and it had pushed the right pant leg out.

"I just can't go to jail." she replied as she pulled at my wrists.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked, working my hand up her shirt to feel those nipples without a barrier.

"No!" she shot back quickly, one of her hands pulling ineffectively on that arm now too.

"Are you on birth control?" I continued questioning and I pushed my other hand inside the waistband of her stretchy tights and pushed my hard bulge up against her ass.

"No." she answered, once again, her hands getting in the way of mine to keep them from going down her pants.

"When was the last time that you had sex?" I pressed on, still moving my hands on her while trying to evade hers.

She came back "None of your business." as she pulled at my wrists.

"Ok. I won't call the police." I repeated, "But I get to do anything that I want." I paused for effect. "Let's go to my room." and I guided her to my bedroom holding her arm as if I was walking her to jail. She jerked her arm away from my grasp and kept walking. Rather than grabbing her arm again, I just grabbed a handfull of her ass which caused her to scoot ahead a bit quicker.

My room had very soft lighting that was already on and as we got to my bed I said "Take off these clothes." I had already started removing mine. It had taken me all of 15 seconds to have everything off and my fully erect cock sprang free when I pulled my shorts off, catching her attention. She hadn't even started undressing so I grabbed her and pulled her to me, getting her positioned so her back was against me again. Pushing my right hand up her shirt and my left hand went for the front of her tights. "Get these off." I said while pulling at her clothing.

"No!" she grunted and struggled. After a minute or so, I got the t-shirt off of one arm. She impeded my actions quite a bit, fighting my hands with hers but my strength advantage was large and I kept making progress. My hard dick got some stimulation as we wrestled and her ass ground into me as she struggled to keep me from getting into her pants. I humped against her at every opportunity.

With her shirt off of one arm now, I felt her bare nipples when I reached to grope her chest and I could see them. Her nipples were about 3 inches in diameter and puffy, making them seem large to adorn tits which were barely there. It was rather like the puffy nipple was the whole breast. Reaching for her chest with both hands would get her to raise both of her hands to try to stop me. Abruptly, I would move my hands down to her pants and pull at them. I got them pulled down a bit but she quickly grabbed them and tugged them up. Immediately, I went for her little tits with both hands again and her hands followed.

I timed it so that when her hands we're moving up to grab my hands as I was groping her tits, my hands quickly darted down to pull at her tights. Grabbing the waistband with both hands, I got them pulled down, with her little underwear, completely exposing her pussy. "No!" she protested and as her hands came down to grab at her clothes to pull them up, I got my right hand between her legs. I had her little pussy in my hand as she pulled her tights up and then grabbed at my wrist.

"Yeah, that's it." I uttered as I groped her nipples with one hand and stroked her little cunt with the other.

"No!" she grunted as she pulled on my wrist and arm.

"Nice little cunt Amanda." I taunted "Who did you shave for?" I could tell that she probably didn't shave today but her hair wasn't coarse. It still felt like soft peach fuzz.

"Fuck off!" she sneered back at me, to which I immediately broke my hand free from her cunt to push and pull at her tights again. Her underwear was tangled with the tights so they were going down with the tights. As she wiggled and fought me, my progress was slow and my hard-on was aching. Now her bare ass was wiggling against my hard dick, and I was really feeling the effects of my lust.

Pinning her left arm against her torso with my left arm, while grabbing her right wrist in my left hand, I effectively gave my right hand free reign, so I stroked my fingers in the slit of her pussy and groped her mound. "NOO!" she whined in protest as her bare ass mashed against my throbbing hard on while I fingered her cunt and she struggled. The slippery pre come from my cock head made the contact of her bare flesh against my dick even more stimulating and I stroked in the cleft of her cheeks as they became lubricated.

It was easy to get her pants and underwear below her knees now and with my hand on her warm little cunt, I put a foot on the tights and I held her tight while I straightened up, which left her garments dangling from one shoe. "Noooo!" she grunted as they slid down her legs and again, I crouched a little, stepped on the pants and straightened up, peeling them off of her.

She was now mostly naked. Her t shirt was around her neck and her left arm, and she had little shoes and socks on. I twisted her around to face me in my grasp and she grunted, struggling against me again more effectively now that I had freed her arms.. My cock was throbbing and felt massive mashed between my torso and her small body. "Let me go!" she complained as I held her against me, my left arm around her torso and my right hand holding her wiggling little ass, squeezing and grabbing her small buttocks.

I chuckled at her saying "Yeah, let you go right to jail." My erection was pinned between us as I held her to me. The veiny shaft and swollen, shiny head was obscenely spreading clear pre come on us - well, mostly on her as she struggled against me and I thrust my hips forward against her. She yelped as I lifted her and pushed her back on the bed but I moved with her and landed with my hips and legs between hers, my swollen dick pressing against her mound. Lewdly kissing her mouth while she grunted and continued with muffled protests while pushing against me with both hands, I worked my hands under her little ass.

Her nipples were obvious against my chest, pushing my lust higher and I pulled my right hand from her wiggling little ass to move the t shirt up as it crept down to cover one of her little tits. Her unique hard nipples were an extra turn on and I loved having them pressed into my chest. Humping my erect member against her hot muffin, I reached my right hand under her ass again as I continued to lick and suck at her grunting mouth, often she would turn her head to one side to break away from my lips and tongue, panting deep breaths. With both of my hands groping her ass cheeks, she grunted "Stop!"

"I'll stop in a couple of hours." I hissed in her ear as I humped my wet cock head between her pussy lips and it sprang up over her mound with a wet squish sound. My hands kneaded her ass cheeks and though she was wiggling around quite a bit, I was able to get the wet head of my cock against her little pussy just by adjusting my hips a little.

"No!" she protested as the head settled into the little cove of her pussy.

"Last chance." I paused, "You keep saying 'no' but you don't want to have the cops involved. So what's it going to be? My way or the cops way?" and I moved my hips lewdly, making my cock head move around at her entrance with slippery intention as my hands held and kneaded her little ass.

"Your way, you ass hole." she snapped back at me. She no sooner finished speaking and I pushed a couple of inches into her. "Oh fuck!" she gasped. Her pussy had some juices flowing and with the amount that was coming from my throbbing dick, it was far from a dry entry. "Fuck! No!," she pleaded again and after pulling back and pushing in a few times, her hot hole was slippery and soothing on my massive erection.

Stroking into her cunt while pulling on her ass cheeks was fantastic and soon, wet smacking sounds began coming from her hole as I invaded it. "Oh...oh...oh..." she gasped in time with my thrusts and her arms and hands were no longer pushing against me. I hunched down and licked at her hard nipples while I fucked her and then moved back up to suck at her mouth. It was so fucking hot and I increased my thrust speed unconsciously, now hammering into her wet cunt and her gasps had become shouts of "OH!" with each plunge of my cock.

"I am going to come in your mouth Amanda." I told her urgently, fucking her hard.

"No!" she answered immediately, then grunted "Uhn..." as I stroked into her..

"Yes I am and you have to swallow because I don't want come everywhere." I instructed.

Another protest of "No!" escaped her lips before I banged out another 2 wet smacking strokes and pulled my shiny tingling pole out of her, quickly getting up to her mouth and pushing it in. A muffled protest and troubled swallowing followed as I felt her warm lips on my shaft while I held her head with both hands.

"Swallow." I said quietly as my dick jerked and the sperm shot out of it. "Fuck! So good..." I groaned as I pumped my load into her mouth. As I finished up, I dragged my cock from her mouth and she panted to catch her breath. I moved down and got between her legs again, kissing her neck. "Good girl." I whispered. As she breathed deeply I kept kissing her neck every few seconds and heard wet sounds from her mouth as she reacted to swallowing my voluminous load.

When my cock was no longer super sensitive from my orgasm, I pushed into her cunt again and she gasped. After sinking into her twice and having her gasp with each thrust, I pulled my dick out of her and moved up to push into her mouth again. Watching her full lips on my cock was really hot and as her puffy lips moved over my fat knob and about two inches down my shaft, she would pull back. A few strokes at a time and she would back right off and swallow before putting it in her mouth again.

After a few minutes, I pulled her shirt up and off of her, tossing it aside. The suction that her mouth exerted on the head of my cock as it exited her lips was very pleasurable and my arousal was turning up again. Moving down, I kissed her hard nipples and belly on my way to her little mound. I looked at her little cunt and pressed my lips against it. With both of my hands behind her knees, I pushed, spreading her out and lifting her legs. My lust was surging and my mouth made contact with her pussy like I was starving and about to bite an apple. She half gasped and half grunted as my tongue and lips quickly covered her cunt.

Pausing for a moment to remove her shoes and socks, I kept looking at her little cunt. With her legs spread it seemed like her ass hole was closer to her pussy than any other girl that I had ever been with. It may not have been any different in that regard but it seemed the other girls that I had been with had ass holes that were angled a little toward the back in relation to their cunts. Her hole seemed to face the same direction as her pussy slit.

As soon as I got her shoes and socks off I got down and licked and sucked at her little slit and clit again. My arousal was building fast and Amanda's gasping was intense. I felt like getting her off but as this was a debt that she was paying, in a manner of speaking, I figured that what I wanted was more important and I attacked her ass hole with my tongue. Touching her ass hole with my wiggling tongue brought markedly louder gasps from her and I moved to lick at her clit and suck a few kisses on it. A few seconds later I would return my slithering tongue to her ass hole, pressing on it with my wet probe.

Continuing this I felt a couple of muscles shaking so after a few more minutes of licking and kissing her wrinkled little hole, I broke free and got my hips between her legs. Pressing my fat cock head to her cunt and running it up and down the slit a few times was all I could stand before pushing into her warm hole. "Ohhh..." she grunted as I entered, sinking about a third of my length into her.

"Nice cunt Amanda." I taunted as I continued pushing in and pulling back out of her snug warm sheath. Bending down to her, I kissed and licked at her mouth. After about 10 strokes, I was buried in her cunt and I pulled out of her then moved up so my cock was in her face, moving it to her lips and into her mouth against her warm tongue.

"Mmmff...mmmff..." she grunted as I stroked my cock in her mouth. Abruptly I moved back down and sunk into her tight pussy again. Two strokes in her cunt and two strokes in her mouth. I repeated this again and again while Amanda gasped open mouthed as I fucked my length into her pussy and her muffled grunts accompanied each of my strokes in her mouth.

Staying in her cunt, I got a moderately fast rhythm going back and forth in her and sucked her mouth. She wasn't struggling to get away from my tongue and lips but she wasn't kissing me back either. My hands worked under her ass and after they got positioned perfectly, I squeezed both cheeks of that hot little butt. There wasn't enough flesh to have any spilling out of my hands' grip and I quickly moved the middle finger of my right hand to her ass hole. A grunt escaped her lips into my mouth as my fingertip made contact with her most private little wrinkled place that my tongue had lubed up only minutes prior, and more grunts were emitted as I moved my finger over the tiny area.

As I pumped my erect penis all of the way into her warm tight cunt and about halfway back out again, the level of stimulation was extremely high so I pushed back into her and paused. I just lay on her breathing and allowing myself to get used to the feeling of her because my cock was tingling and I didn't want to come too fast after coming so fast earlier. Sucking her mouth while she gasped, her tight young body exerted glorious tension on my swollen cock and I just kept it buried in her trying to get my arousal under control.

12