Burglar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My finger circled her little ass hole and found an adequate amount of slippery fluid at the edge of her stretched fuck hole to spread over her tight little button. That slippery fluid assisted greatly in locating the tiny opening. Accompanied by Amanda's gasps and moans while I licked at her mouth, my fingertip pushed on the now slippery little center of the taut resistance. As it overcame the resistance and entered the hot tightness, a more intense gasp escaped her lips and she continued gasping as I worked more and more of my finger into it.

While calming down, I breathed deeply in her ear just holding my throbbing erection unmoving inside of her but massaging her rectum with my finger. With each breath I regained more control and after some minutes passed I could move again and detected that she had become a little more accustomed to the feeling of my finger in her ass. I stroked slowly in her snug pussy a few times, met each time with a grunt that seemed to be a combination of surrender and protest. After the fourth thrust coaxed a gasp from her, I withdrew my entire length from her slippery cunt and positioned the slimey fat head of my cock againt her tiny ass hole as I pulled my finger from the hot tightness.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as I pushed. When I grabbed my slippery shaft and moved the head back and forth slightly to get the exact positioning she said "Please don't put it there." Another push and another "Oh fuck!" as her arms went around my neck.

"You can do it. Just relax." I instructed as I pushed again.

"No, I can't." she gasped.

"Yes you can." I told her and pushed again and covered her mouth with my left hand. Another firm push and the head was inside, surrounded by her heat as her muffled protests vibrated my hand. I worked more of my hard dick into her tight ass and kept my hand over her mouth, muffiing her protests and grunts. Careful easing back then pushing forward brought progress to the act of occupying her most intimate tightness and my arousal was escalating quickly.

As I penetrated her ass with the full length of my cock and drew back a bit before slowly pushing it all in again, I was able to take my hand from her mouth as the intensity of her exclamations had noticeably decreased. As soon as my hand broke contact, she pleaded "Take it out. Please take it out!"

"You said 'anything' Amanda." I arrogantly reminded her, "This is just part of the deal."

"No please!" she continued as I fucked her tight ass slowly. I was only in her hot hole for a few minutes but my cock was tingling again and I knew that I would come soon so I began moving inside her in longer strokes. Not much faster, as her tightness didn't really allow for that but my increase in intensity was obvious and Amanda's protests increased proportionally. "Please stop! Please!" she implored as I fucked her ass hole.

The first squirt of come shot out of me with a flexion of my erect member so intense that it felt like I was momentarily plugged into a wall socket. The second squirt was also of great intensity but my clarity of thought came rushing back to me and I immediately withdrew from her tight ass, repositioning up toward her face. A splash of semen landed on her chest just missing her left nipple before I pushed my spasming limb into her mouth.

I humped at her mouth as stream upon stream of come flung from my flexing, veiny pole.

"Suck it and Swallow." I hissed at her, my hands gripping her hair just tighly enough to let her know that they were there. Amanda barely kept up with swallowing the steady streams that pulsed from my flexing cock and her slightly contorted expression indicated the level of her struggle. Watching her puffy lips stretched around my jerking rod was amazing as her cheeks and jaw moved to accommodate my lewd occupation of her mouth. As I deposited the last small squirts of sperm onto her tongue I pulled out of her mouth and moved down between her legs again. Grabbing my sensitive dick, I put the head against her little ass hole and pushed inside again.

"Ahhh!" she gasped as the head slipped into her tight hole. As I pushed my cock into her ass, I watched her facial expression and she looked me in the eye. "No, don't do it." she said carefully as she very slowly shook her head.

"You'll be all right Amanda." I told her "It won't be so bad and it's better than going to jail." I held my sensitive cock sunk in her heat fully and just breathed as I waited for the sensitivity to decrease.

"Oh...oh..." she moaned every couple of seconds and soon I began stroking gently in her ass again, to which she responded "No! Stop! Please!" Her protests only excited me more and urged me to fuck her more vigorously so with her constant begging, it was only a few minutes and I was pulling back and hammering into her quite roughly.

"Yeah Amanda...let me take that ass." I hissed in her ear.

Amanda just grunted and gasped, moaning "No! Please! Stop!" one syllable for each of my thrusts. I leaned back and looked at her little ass hole stretched around my shaft as I slid it back and forth in her. Her little pussy slit, which was only 2 and a half inches from fuck hole to clit, was right there beside her little anus which was being impaled by my attacking penis. "Stop!" she gasped, "I can't do this!"

"You're doing just fine." I told her as I plunged my cock into her tight ass then pulled completely out of her. Before her ass flexed closed, I pushed back into her, stabbing about half of my thick 7 inches into her hot tight ass.

"Nooo!" she whined as I lay on her and licked her mouth, pushing my hard cock deeper into her ass. Amanda's protests got less frequent as I continued to use her and she seemed to accept that I was going to do what I wanted until I decided that her transgression was forgiven. Sometimes it seemed more like she embraced surrender.

I pulled my erect cock from her ass and pushed it into her mouth. She would take it in her mouth but would take it more like she wasn't conscious so I would say "Suck it." and only then would she close her lips on it and give some suction. She wouldn't use her tongue until I instructed her to and I did every time I put it in her mouth. Amanda drooled a lot as I fucked her mouth and I spread it over her chest and torso and her puffy nipples.

Pulling from her mouth I would sink my cock into her cunt again and fuck her vigorously. Her reactions continued to be muted though she gasped and grunted a lot and her pussy stayed well lubricated while I fucked her and I sucked her cunt frequently for short intervals. She got off a couple of times while I was sucking her and I always waited until her orgasm had taken hold then push my cock into her ass hole again.

Enjoying the strong spasms of her anus on my cock while she came was one of the best parts of the experience and then I would drive into her hard, shoot some come in her tight hole and finish my orgasm in her mouth.

Amanda seemed humiliated when she came yet when I would come, she seemed oblivious to it. Like she wasn't even there. I would order her to swallow and she would but there was always a little that would run from her mouth onto her chest so I would rub it over her tits and so on before sucking her pussy until my cock was hard and I would stick it in her again in a merciless full length stab and fuck her hard. Grabbing her ass with both hands I would pound her little cunt and revel in the moans and groans with my finger in her ass.

Sometimes I would go back into her mouth before pressing my fat cock head against her anus again and pushing against it. Her panting would give way to a weak protest of "No! Please!" before she returned to her state of surrender and I relentlessly sawed my veiny cock back and forth through the tight ring of her ass hole to the sounds of her gasps and grunts. Full withdrawal and re-entry often immediately preceeded my orgasms so her gasping often intensified during that.

Counting how many times I got off that night was an impossibility but my sore cock told me that the number was high. At one point I woke up and Amanda was emerging from my ensuite bathroom so I went in and pissed what seemed to be a half gallon. When I stepped back out into my bedroom she was facing away from me trying to gether her clothes.

My cock immediately started to swell and lengthen and I got right up behind her, pushing her toward the bed. "Hey!" she protested.

"One more Amanda. Then you can go." Isaid in an authoritative tone.

"Oh!" she gasped as I pushed her face down on the bed.

I worked my rapidly hardening cock between her legs and pushed it at her cunt. Some wrestling while she gasped and wiggled soon had my cock fully erect and pushing at her fuck hole from behind. All night I had fucked her with her facing me, mouth to pussy to ass and back again mostly. Now I was working the head of my cock into her tight cunt from behind and I lifted her hips to get her on her knees.

As my cock head entered her and I felt her fuck hole moistened and relaxing with each successive thrust, I moved my thumb to her ass hole. Working up to a smooth rhythm and long strokes, I kept my thumb on the button, just rubbing her anus gently. Reaching under her, I rubbed her clit to see if I could work her up to another orgasm but after a while it seemed like her arousal wasn't building at all so I straightened up and grabbed her hips again.

Smoothly stroking into her cunt with a 'cluk - cluk - cluk' and her steady "Oh!" each time I thrust into her, I returned my thumb to her ass hole. After a dozen more strokes I pulled my wet cock from her warm fuck hole and pushed the head against her tight ass hole again.

"Oh!" she gasped as the head pushed into her tight ring. I slowly worked my cock into her ass and watched her little stretched hole around my pole as I pulled back and pushed in again. I spit and drooled on her hole and my cock as I sunk more into the hot tightness. After I got my entire cock buried in her I fucked her ass with moderately hard strokes with a pause between them. The pause was about 3 or 4 times as long as the stroke was and it felt amazing just letting her muscles and heat transmit into my fleshy probe.

As my arousal built up, my pace increased as well, and her grunts intensified equally if not more. Soon I was watching my cock come right out of her and just break contact with her flexing hole before I would push back toward her as I pulled her with both hands gripping her waist. My cock started to tingle and I thrust a few times hard into her hot depths before coming in her smooth hot sleeve. My cock hurt as it flexed, and I could tell that I didn't release much of a load into her but it was still amazing to take her like that. My dick was quite sore afterward and the pain was worth it.

This time, when she went about rounding up her clothes, I didn't interrupt her and when she was dressed, I walked with her to the door of my unit. "I hope that you learned a lesson Mouse." I said condescendingly "And I hope that you think before you do something like this again." As I finished speaking, she was only about 6 feet from the door leading out of my apartment and I grabbed her from behind with my left forearm under her chin and turned her into the wall, somewhat pinning her as she gasped in surprise.

With my arm holding her in place around her neck, I said "Someone else may not have been as good to you as I was." and I rubbed her ass and pussy with my hand through her tights, kneading the taut noble flesh. My cock flexed but it also throbbed in pain so even though her elevated breathing and the feel of her tight body was still arousing, I released her and opened the door for her. Amanda walked out of my apartment and I never saw her again.

12