Burglar Breaks My Fantasy In

Story Info
Breaking the rape in.
2k words
4.3
22.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a young twenty something brunette working from home before quarantine. 5'5" and 110 lbs. soaking wet. The grocery store is right down the street so you walk there in the mornings when the fridge gets light. Your house is empty once a week for about an hour and a half between 8am and 10am. You grab your keys and lock up on your way out. You get about five minutes down the street when you realize you forgot your phone and turn back to grab it. While back inside the house, you notice someone creeping around your backyard so you drop down below the window and shuffle your way to your gun safe to grab your pistol.

You hear glass break and the back door being unlocked. You hide behind your bathroom door while listening to the intruder crunching the broken glass. You fumble for your phone and struggle to dial, but you remember that it's not silent so you hold off. As the intruder passes the bathroom while sweeping the house to make sure it's empty, you sneak past him on his way down the hall. You put yourself between the broken door and the intruder who is standing at the end of the hallway and you carefully walk backwards into the kitchen. You've walked far enough so you pull the cock back and call out to them.

"Freeze."

You speak calmly while your heart's racing, you're terrified. The man tenses and for a brief second you think he'll make a run for it. He doesn't move.

"Slowly put your hands up, do not turn around."

He's wearing a black hoodie and khaki pants. Slowly, he raises his hands up. You place your phone on the kitchen island and start to dial while not taking your eyes off him. He slowly turns his head and you scream

"I said don't turn around!"

He whips his head back having caught a glance at the gun in your hand. The police answer the phone and you tell them someone broke into your house. While watching the man you notice how tall he is, the way his forearms are tensed. In the slight tremble of his breath, you see that he's as terrified as you are and it does something inside you, something weird, a tingle. The police woman on the phone snatches your attention and you blank for a split second before you start talking again with a weird idea forming in your head.

"Yes, no, wait a minute. Oh my god it's my husband! Oh my fucking god it's my husband! I'm so sorry! He's wearing a stupid fucking hoodie skulking around the backyard like some serial killer! You son of a bitch, do you have any idea how scared I was!"

"Yes, no, I'm still here. Oh my god I'm so sorry! No I don't need a police car, I need my husband to not scare the shit out of me. I'm so sorry again, thanks."

You've kept your eyes on him this whole time and his breathing has grown erratic but still controlled. Listening to your phone call has made him even more tense but he hasn't moved.

Softly you give him directions again.

"Don't move, don't turn around, keep your hands up."

Something in your voice gives him pause, his breathing is still erratic but it's more like he's holding his breath. You realize that both of you are tensing and holding your breath. Slowly, one step at a time your footsteps sound off. The air is charged and you can tell that he wants to bolt but your voice gives him pause.

"Don't. move. Just stay there for a little bit...longer."

You're directly behind him, you push the barrel of your pistol into the small of his back and he starts to tremble.

"Calm down, I'm just making a point. Don't speak, just listen."

Slowly, you raise your free hand up and touch the back of his hand, his breath catches in his throat as you slowly, languidly, drag your finger tips down his forearm where his sleeves are rolled up. You grip his bicep and move onto his shoulder. You feel your way down his back and rest your hand on his ass cheek. He's started to breath hard again, tense, but it's not fear, you can sense his arousal in the set of his shoulders, the intake of breath when you rested your hand on his ass. You take a grip and the feel of it does all sorts of naughty things to you. From the dampness you feel between your legs, you know what you're going to do, the plan has already been taking shape through the entire encounter. Softly releasing his butt, he tries to move but you shove the barrel into his back again to hammer home the point.

"Easy now, don't move, not yet. Don't talk, just listen."

The hand you've rested on his butt, you slide it over his pockets and onto his stomach. You feel the power in his body, the heat of him. He's burning up inside his hoodie and you know that you are the reason why. His breath is heavy, he's panting with barely controlled lust, you realize with a start that there are two breaths and that one of them belongs to you. Gone are the shy tentative movements, you move your body up against his back and crush yourself into him, causing him to take a step forward, but the barrel in his back keeps him from moving. You grip down past his belt, your hand roving across the hard cock pressed into the zipper of his pants. A growl from him and a moan from you punctuate the encounter and for a moment you both drink the moment in. He tries to turn again but you can't allow it.

"STOP, just stop, don't ruin this, we can do something different with this."

Your breath catches and you keep talking.

"Don't talk, just listen. Don't move, not yet. I'm going to go to Best Buy and buy a black and white night vision camera. I'm gonna install it in a corner of my bedroom this week. Every night I take a sleeping pill at eight and go to bed at ten. There is.."

You swallow.

"A key to the back door, the one you came in from, it's under the biggest rock in the dirt next to the stoop." You take a deep breath.

"It doesn't matter when, as long as it's past 7 days from now, I want you to...I want you to.. take me in my sleep. I've always wanted...I'm so fucking wet."

"Make me wait, wait so long that I give up. Push the bathroom faucet plug down to tell me that you've visited, I use it every morning so I'll notice it immediately. Be rough and use me, it would be so hot if I woke up, if I do, don't stop. My pussy is gushing so much. I'm a heavy sleeper. Remember to wear a mask, for the camera. Don't ever speak, don't show your face."

"Alright, I'm gonna move to the left, you should turn to the right so that I can keep behind your back. Yes, that's it, face the door."

Your heart is pounding, thinking about the next step. You've kept control this entire time but now is the climax and you know it.

"I'm gonna put my gun away, stay there, don't turn around." You walk back up behind him while he lowers his hands.

"I'm gonna close my eyes now, so...."

The words left unsaid hang in the air. Seconds tick by to the beat of your heart and the catch of your breath. For a brief second you think that it's the end, that he's left and your body quakes with frustration. A split second before you open your eyes, you hear his breath, rough in his throat. You smell it and it does nothing but set your body on fire. He's looking at you, drinking your body in. Your expression must be a sight to behold because he's groaning. It gets louder and suddenly he steps in and you feel the heat radiating off his body. You sense it before it happens. He takes your lips as if they were his property. His tongue roving through your mouth and you feel his hands grip your waist and then move to your ass. He pulls you, hard, into his body. His cock straining between the both of you. Moaning into his mouth as he grabs both your wrists, he takes a step and causes you to backpedal. He shoves you onto your bed and then lets go of your wrists. You think that's it, but he has other plans. He pulls you slowly off the bed, you slide onto the hard carpet floor. He's taking your pants, before you know it all you have to offer is bared before him. You're so hot for this. He's rough, forcibly dragging you closer to him, you expect to feel his cock but instead you feel something else, stubble. His tongue is on you and your mind goes blank.

"Oh god!"

He groans into your pussy. The vibrations are all it takes. You explode into his mouth as your legs clamp around his head. For a brief instant you see stars behind your eyelids. But he isn't through, he wants more of you, he takes more of you. Overloaded by sensation, his tongue works you over and his stubble does nothing to temper your heat. Another orgasm racks your body. Short of breath, panting, you have no idea how long he's been at it but you are exhausted, your body a quivering mess.

That's when you feel it. He's given you yours now he will take his. Is it really taking if you give it freely? You buck, you flail, he pins your arms down but not before you flip yourself over onto your stomach. But this is exactly what he wanted as he shoves his knee between your legs and presses his weight into your back. It was all good fun, the chase, but this is different. The panic is real but it's what you've always wanted. You know you can't escape, he's pinned you fully, you wanted it but you never knew it would happen. In this moment you are both terrified and so unbelievably horny that all you can do is grunt. The animal inside you demands it. You feel his girth, he's toying, teasing, you buck underneath and writhe against him. His rod, it's so hot, burning, scalding against your quim.

You wonder what something so hot will feel like inside you. A white hot second and it's fully sheathed in you. All you can do is grunt, and grunt, and moan. Your vision of stars, a small mini orgasm, just a taste of what's to come. He takes you, forcefully from above. Drawing his full length out of you and ramming it back where it belongs. Your mind muddled, you continue the chase, the game, writhing beneath him, but pleasure takes the game away. Instead of bucking, you are fucking. Shoving yourself back onto him. Your hips are on fire, your knees raw from rug burn. Your arm is numb from his full weight on it. But still you meet each thrust with one of your own. Through the haze you feel that he's close and you remember the game.

"I'm not on the pill."

A test unspoken, pass or fail. You feel his answer as he plows into you, an explosion. So hot you go off with him. Both bodies are a writhing mass of flesh. An instant that lasts forever. His body weight pressing you into the ground as your body meets his. His load is like liquid lava inside you. Barely awake, you lay on the ground, but as your orgasm fades only then do you notice.

He hasn't taken it out of you, and he's still very hard.