Burgundy Button - Act 06

Story Info
Act 6: Best Laid Plans.
8.2k words
4.28
7.3k
12
0

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 6: BEST LAID PLANS

The next day was warmer than the previous, the intense sun scorching down on the little village. Even the cool air that rolled off of the ocean wasn't helping.

We spent most of the day on the beach, in the morning walking up north until the hot sand ended at a big rock outcropping, and thick trees. There were supposedly two hiking trails up there, one that went to a series of caves and another that climbed up the cliff, although we saw only one trail head. Then we walked down south, to a resort, where the population of old tourists on the beach increased to almost being too crowded. We passed a sign stuck into the sand, facing away from us, warning residents of the large resort down south not to pass, neither of us acting as if we knew anything about it.

Kat said nothing of the previous night, and I wasn't going to press the issue. If she was still deciding whether or not we would continue to play our little game, I figured it was best to just give her the time to think about it. She would undoubtedly tell me everything, it was just a matter of time, and the sex would be marvelous.

In the afternoon and evening we ate lunch and dinner at a couple of the homes, testing the food and meeting the people of the town, most spoke English, at least enough to get our money. We walked through the small village, going into the little shops, and seeing what they had to offer. We ended up back on the beach at our cottage, wading in the warm ocean water and drinking.

"I want to go dancing." Kat said, as she crept up behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest, her breasts pressing tight against my back. She was wearing her black two piece, which scantily covered the necessary parts.

"That sounds great." I replied, relieved that she wanted to go out.

The sun had begun its descending path, turning the sky a beautiful orange, and cooling the air. Whipping off the waves, the wind blew Kat's hair across my mouth, and eyes.

"I'll go get ready. " She released me from her embrace, kissing me on the cheek. "Can you make me a drink?" She asked.

"I sure can." I walked back to the cottage with her, arm around her waist.

Kat picked out her clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower while I mixed her margarita and played some music. I placed her drink down on the half wall of the shower, next to her.

She was washing her hair, running her hands over her head, letting the water, raining down on her from the ceiling shower heads, rinse out the shampoo. The sudsy flow was running down her slender body, now tanned from the sun.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I glanced back; I could see the half wall, with her drink placed on it, and the flickering shadows of her showering, but not her. It was a pretty good design, I thought. I changed into a different pair of shorts, and kept the same shirt, which I hadn't really worn all day and wasn't planning on wearing unless Kat made me.

"knock Knock" The low raspy voice came from behind the closed curtain of the sliding glass door.

"Come in Daryl." I answered, standing near the blender.

Daryl pulled the curtain back, and came into the kitchen, wearing a pair of brown board shorts, tied at the top, no shirt or shoes.

"How was your night?" I asked, pouring a third drink.

"Great." He stood next to the kitchen island, resting his hands on the tiles. "Just hung out in the city and drank."

"Sounds fun." I handed him the whisky . "When did you guys get back?"

"Thanks." He raised the glass to me. "Late, around four am, we just got back from dinner a few minutes ago... or breakfast I guess." He laughed, his voice sounding a little harsher than normal.

"Sounds like it." I moved around the island, closer to him. "Same plans for tonight?"

"Probably, that's what the boys want to do." He sipped his drink. "What about you two?"

"I think we are going out dancing. Just here in town." I added. "How did Lupe work out?"

"Oh, man." His voice raised "He was awesome. He showed us some new places, even some sketchy places...if you know what I mean."

"I do." I assured him. The shower shut off in the bathroom and I could hear Kat moving around in there.

"Kat's taking a shower." I told him, glancing over his shoulder.

"Should I go?" Daryl asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No need." I assured him, putting my hand in my pocket and feeling the remote, which had been there all day, but I hadn't used.

Then a thought struck me, like a nail to the brain, and my lips turned up in a devious little smile.

"What?" Daryl asked, seeing the expression on my face.

It was the best and worst plan I could ever have thought of. I knew better than to do it, especially since Kat hadn't yet said anything about last night. Still, I wasn't sure if she was even wearing the tiny plastic buzzer, tucked so neatly away, next to her soft clit. I pulled the remote from my pocket, placed it on the counter then went over to the refrigerator, to pour another drink.

"What's that?" Daryl pointed at the remote with its round burgundy button.

I turned around, shrugging my shoulder and acting as nonchalant as possible.

"Just something Kat and I do." I glanced down at the remote then back up at him. I could see the look of confusion on his face.

"Do?" His eyes squinted.

I knew I shouldn't say anything, every part of my brain screamed NO. Just walk away. Put it back in your pocket and end this game now. Colins...Nothing good will come of this, my mind kept begging me.

"Can you keep a secret?" I whispered to Daryl, ignoring everything rational.

"A secret?" His words trailed off at the end.

"Yes, I mean from everyone...even from your friends..." I continued, my voice still a whisper. "Even my wife."

A smile crept up on his face as he stared down at the remote. "Sure...I mean yes." His gaze shot over to the bathroom, then back to me.

I scooted over next to him and slid the remote in front of us. Waiting for a few moments, to increase the tension, I placed my finger on the button, holding it there.

"What?" Daryl whispered.

Looking back toward the bathroom, I pressed the burgundy button for a second.

"Oh shit!" Kat's sharp voice echoed off the walls of the bathroom.

Daryl glanced at the remote then back to me, his eyes wide, but still confusion in them. I pressed the button again, for just a little longer.

"Oh god, honey!" Kat's voice rang out again from the bathroom. "You better quit it, or we won't make it out tonight!" This time, a hint of lust in her breathy voice.

"What the fuck?" Daryl looked at the remote. "What's it doing?"

I picked up the remote and slipped it into my pocket, then leaned closer to him.

"She's wearing these panties." I ran my hands around my waist. "They have a buzzer, that vibrates on her..." I paused. "You know." I cocked my head to the side, as though he should understand.

"No way!" He practically yelled.

"Shhh" I put my finger to my mouth. "Not so loud."

Daryl swallowed a long drink, but it couldn't hide the grin on his thin lips.

"Holy shit dude. That's so cool." He said, almost choking on his drink.

We drank, listening to music, as Kat dressed in the bathroom. I'm sure Daryl's mind was going a mile a minute, as was mine. What would I do with this new deviation? What would he do? My mind began thinking of all the different possibilities. Daryl just sipped his whisky in silence.

"Oh hey Daryl." Kat's voice broke that silence.

We both rotated our heads at the same time, in her direction. Kat was wearing a tight red mini skirt that stretched around her hips, coming only inches down her thighs, making her long silky legs, look even longer and even silkier. Her white blouse hung off her breasts falling halfway down her mid-section, showing off her tight abdomen and well rounded hips. Tiny straps hugged her shoulders, not touching her skin until they met the slick fabric that enveloped her breasts. Poking out, her dark nipples were barely visible through the silky material, in the soft light. Both Daryl and I let out a small gasp, which elicited a large smile on Kat's face.

Prancing up to us, she kissed me on the cheek and set her empty glass down in front of me.

"Do you mind?" She asked.

"Not at all." I told her, picking up the glass and heading for the alcohol.

Kat carefully sat down on one of the chairs in the living room, facing us, being sure to keep her knees together. Her jet black hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail that stretched her eyes back, narrowing them; she swept it forward so it draped over her breast. I handed her the margarita I had made for her, making sure to add a little extra tequila, then went back to stand on the opposite side of the kitchen island so Daryl was between us.

"What are you doing tonight Daryl?" Kat sipped from her drink, wincing at the amount of alcohol I put in it.

"Maybe go back into the city." He answered, turning toward her. "That's what the guys want to do."

I put my finger on the burgundy button in my pocket and caressed it, waiting for the right moment.

"Yes, but what do YOU... oh" Kat jumped a little as I pressed the button. "want to do?" She smiled at me, taking another drink.

Daryl finished half his drink in one gulp, setting his glass down.

"I don't know, uh, maybe whatever they are doing. He turned back toward me, giving me a smile and wink.

As Daryl turned to me, Kat took hold of the lower hem of her blouse and pulled it up, flashing me her swollen breasts and dark nipples. The stark triangular tan line around them made her areolas look even darker and larger.

As my eyes widened, Daryl flipped back around to look at Kat. Sensing this, she dropped her shirt, and sipped her drink, showing him nothing.

"Daryl said that Lupe showed them a lot of new places." I told Kat as I poured Daryl a new drink. "I guess they really liked him."

As I spoke, both Kat and Daryl were looking at me. Kat opened her knees, again flashing me, this time the thin strip of short black hair that ran down between her thighs and her puffy red lips that were swollen between her tan legs. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Is that so." She responded, closing her legs just as Daryl turned around. She nodded at him, taking another long drink. "That's good to hear."

"Colins says that you guys are going dancing." Daryl backed into the tile counter,

resting on his palms. "Do you have.." he paused as Kat bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"Are you ok, Kat?" His eyes now focused on her prominent nipples, under her shirt.

"Yes...Daryl, of course." She lied. "Just a strong drink. What were you saying?" She shifted in her seat, shooting me wicked smile.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you guys had decided where you were going to go?" Daryl asked, his own shorts were beginning to develop a prominence of their own, Kat would shoot fleeting glances down at it when she thought he wouldn't notice.

"You should go to the city with us, we could split the cab." Daryl tried to convince her.

"I think we are just going to stay in town." Kat scooted up in her chair, as I tapped the burgundy button in my pocket.

"Oh my." She breathed, the almost empty drink she was holding, splashing up the sides. "But thank you anyway, Daryl."

"Oh ok." The disappointment in Daryl's voice was evident.

He turned back around toward me, reaching for his drink.

"I hope you guys have fun." He gulped down another drink and shivered, he was consuming alcohol fast, they both were.

"I should finish putting on my makeup." Kat said, standing up, her legs separating slightly as she did.

"No more." She looked at me as she spoke.

She already had a number of buzzes, and I figured she must be horny as hell, but she was keeping up the game, too stubborn to submit, as was I.

"That's crazy!" Daryl exclaimed, as Kat entered the bathroom, keeping his low raspy voice, even lower.

Again, going against every instinct within me, I pulled the remote from my pocket and placed it on the tile. Throwing back the last of my whisky, I put my finger on the remote and slid it across the counter in front of Daryl. His eyes opened big and round.

"Would you like to try?" I looked deep into his brown eyes. His hand shot up, over the remote.

"Wait" I said abruptly. "I'll let you know when the time is right." His hand fell back down to his side.

"Just wait, and be patient." I urged him. Muscles clinching throughout his rigid jawline.

"Hello?" Sam's head poked through the curtain. "Daryl?"

"Come in Sam." I said, as I went to pour myself another whisky.

Sam came into the kitchen, followed by big Daryl, both looking like they had just got out of the shower. Sam pulled out a chair and sat down, while big Daryl stood where I had been standing, next to his friend.

"What are you doing?" Big Daryl asked, rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"Just talking. I was asking them what they are doing tonight." Little Daryl responded.

"What's that?" Sam pointed down at the remote on the counter in front of little Daryl, eyes squinting.

It was time to see if Daryl would keep the secret. I turned back toward the three of them and waited for his response, rotating the glass in my fingers.

"I don't know, probably nothing." Daryl shrugged his shoulders, pushing the remote to the center of the island. It was an awkward answer.

"Can I make you guys a drink." I chimed in, changing the subject.

"No thank you," Big Daryl told me. "We came to get Daryl, Lupe will be here in a few minutes. We have to go."

The room fell silent, Daryl and I both sipping our drinks. I could sense the end of my little deviation coming. I could ask them all to stay, but then I would have to tell everyone what was going on, and that was too much, even for me. My plan hadn't played out quite like I wanted it too, not yet, and a knot of disappointment grew in my stomach.

"I think," Little Daryl's voice was low. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

"What?" Both Sam and big Daryl's voices rang out in unison. "You can't, we've already called the cab."

"I need to shower, and get ready." Daryl said firmly. "I'll call Lupe when I'm ready and meet up with you guys, he'll know where you are."

"That's not right." Big Daryl shook his head, it was his turn to feel disappointed.

"Yea Daryl, we had plans." Sam's voice now whiny.

"No worries dudes, I'll be there." Daryl assured them. "Just let me get cleaned up."

Daryl walked his two friends out onto the patio, both complaining the whole time. As they chatted outside, I mixed Kat another strong drink and filled up Daryl's glass, the knot in my stomach melting away with each ice cube I dropped into the blender. What I was about to do was wrong, on so many levels, and I knew it.

I felt a bead of sweat drip down the side of my face, run down my neck then hang in the small crevasse at the top of my chest. I wiped it away.

"Hey honey, is everyone gone?" Kat said, knowing that the others had been here.

She sat down in the large leather chair beside the couch.

"I guess." I looked up at her, the minimal makeup she put on, which she didn't really need, could barely be detected. I handed her the margarita, then glanced back at the curtain, as Daryl came through.

"Oh, you're not leaving?" I made the most surprised voice I could muster.

"No" Daryl answered, playing along. "I need to get ready first, then I'll call Lupe and get a ride into the city." He made his intentions clear for Kat, while sitting down in the leather chair opposite her, on the other side of the couch.

I picked up Daryl's drink from the island and noticed that the remote was gone. I smiled, shaking my head and looking at Daryl, who was keeping his hand low and out of sight. Standing between the two of them, I handed Daryl his drink.

"Wait." I mouthed to him, then went back for my drink.

"Do you know of a good place to dance?" Kat stroked her pony tail and crossed her long legs carefully, the dress barely covering her.

"There's really only two places to go." Daryl answered, being sure to keep the remote covered in his big hand.

"The bar on the beach is fun, mostly tourist. The other one, just down the street is almost all locals, although they get a little crazy." He informed Kat.

"How so?" Kat kept on.

"Loud music, dancing on tables. Harmless fun, but rowdy." He gulped down more whisky and slid the remote down beside his leg. I could tell he wanted to used it and was running out of patience.

"Well," I announced, setting my glass down on the counter. "I think I'll head to the bar on the beach and check out the scene. I'll see if the dancing has begun. Have fun Daryl, stay out of trouble in the big city." I tapped him on the shoulder. My acting was terrible, but I had the luxury of playing into both of their scenarios...

Kat grinned at me, knowing what I was doing. I wanted her to flirt with Daryl, to get us both going, it was always the start to our game. She also understood that we would be going into the bar separate, so it made sense.

"Ok honey." She winked at me. "I'll be along shortly."

"See ya dude." Daryl looked up at me and winked. Knowing it would soon be his time to use the little burgundy button.

I stuffed my shirt into my back pocket and left through the front door, something we hadn't done since we arrived, always using the sliding glass door onto the beach. I ran around the south side of the cottage, seeing Lupe's silver car speed off in the distance.

Hopping over the cement wall, onto our neighbors patio, then carefully climbing over to our patio, I slipped into position. The kitchen window was already open, and now the blinds were partially pushed aside, thanks to a little pre-planning. Peeking in, I could see Kat sitting in her chair from the front, and Daryl in his chair from the side. I could probably see more from the sliding glass door, but the risk of being seen was much higher.

"Where are you going tonight?" Kat asked "Are you meeting anyone, any girls?" Her face brightened.

"Just a little dance club." Daryl said, his hand sliding down beside him and fidgeting with the remote. "Not sure what the name is, and no plans. We like to keep our options open." He put the cool drink against his forehead.

"Oh," Kat leaned forward, exposing the deep valley between her breasts. "Is that what twenty-two year-olds do these days?" She laughed.

"I...I guess so." Daryl hesitated, building up the nerve. "Do you need to go soon?"

He asked, as if the answer might increase his urgency to press the burgundy button. He knew his time was here, but actually doing it was harder than he anticipated.

"No, finish your drink, I'm in no rush." Kat shook her head. "Colins will find us some good seats."

The situation was becoming awkward.

"Press the button." I breathed to myself.

As if he had heard me, Kat jumped a little, putting her hand on her chest. Then she bit the side of her lip, and her eyes closed for a moment. Her leg slipped down, slightly parted, but still closed.

"Have you met anyone in the city?" Kat regained her composure. "Any girls..." She jumped again, legs parting slightly.

"Damn it Colins." She voiced into the air between them.

"Not really." Daryl almost laughed, liking the fact that she was blaming me.

"You sure you're ok?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm quite fine." She straightened herself in her chair, then took a long drink.

As she set her drink on the edge of the chair, her knuckles tightened around the soft cushioned arms, until they were white; dropping the glass to the floor, ice bounced off the carpet. Her head fell back onto the chair, mouth gaping open, then her legs spread wide, allowing Daryl a full view of her. Letting out a loud screech, piercing the still air of the cottage, her breath became short and ragged.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers