Burgundy Button - Act 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth dropped open and muscles tensed. Daryl must have held the burgundy button down for five or six seconds, way longer than I ever had. I should have told him, only short, quick bursts.

Daryl's hands jerked up, at her reaction, the remote tumbling to the ground at his feet. Eyes wide, he watched her head slowly lift up, passion and lust etched like a mask on her face. Locking eyes with him, she bit the side of her lip, the storm still churning inside her, breath now heavy and labored. Her legs spread wide open, she stared into his eyes as she calmly closed them.

Daryl glanced down at his feet, then back up to Kat. It was a quick, darting glance, but it gave everything away. Kat looked down at the remote resting on the ground, the burgundy button bright and round, glaring back at her.

"D-D-Daryl?" Kat sputtered out, springing out of her chair.

Her movement was fast, but Daryl was quicker, scooping up the remote and jetting behind the couch, away from her, his drink in one hand and the remote in the other.

"D-D-Did Colins give you that?" Her breathy voice still stuttered from the powerful jolts going through her body. She stepped closer to him, around the front of the couch, a smile creeping up on her face.

"No." Daryl replied, stepping away, around the large couch.

He hit the button again and Kat lurched over, fingers clinging to the cushion of the couch and her short dress raising just above the lower part of her ass.

"Give it to me Daryl." She lunged toward him, but again he slipped away, around the front and over to the opposite side of the couch.

"He's in trouble Daryl," She laughed. "And you too if you don't hand that thing over."

She put both hands down on the arm of the couch, her bare feet standing in the wetness of her spilled drink.

"He didn't give it to me, I mean it." He shook the remote at her. "I found it on the counter."

"That's sweet that you're trying to protect him," She twisted her head to one side, still looking at him out of the corners of her eyes, and tugged her dress back down.

"Oh g-god Daryl." She blurted out, as he tapped the button again and her dress popped back up.

Daryl looked around the cottage, scanning it, while placing his drink on the arm of the sofa. He knew he couldn't run around the couch forever. His head and eyes shot over to the front door.

"Daryl no!" Kat yelled.

Daryl flipped around like he was headed for the front door; Kat hesitated then bolted after him. At the last minute he weaved to his left, disappearing into the bedroom. I stepped over to the corner of the window to see better. He stopped and turned around at the edge of the bed.

Kat reached out, grabbing the door frame and flinging herself around the corner, picking up speed as she swung into the room. By the time she spotted Daryl standing at the end of the bed, it was too late, her momentum carried her, slamming into him and knocking him backwards onto the bed; Kat tumbled over him.

Arms above his head, Daryl clawed and pulled, trying to get away. Kat was on top of him, knees on either side. Her dress was pulled up, twisted around her waist as she kept scooting up with him, desperately grabbing at his hand with the remote. Daryl's head bumped into the headboard, he could go no further.

Kat sat up, smiling and breathing heavy from the exertion. I slipped into the kitchen, next to the wall, peeking into the bedroom.

"Got you." she breathed, only then realizing her situation.

Kat's knees where planted on either side of the Daryl's hips with her dress pulled up around her waist, her whole lower half exposed. She felt his bulge pressing into her, within the folds of her wet lips. Daryl, dropping the remote, wrapped his fingers around the soft skin of her waist and held her, lifting his hips into her.

"Oh god!" Kat moaned, grinding back down on his shaft.

Body already exploding on the inside, her eyes rolled back, as all the shocks released from the burgundy button rose up through her. Kat's hands went to his stomach and hips rocked back and forth, dry humping him with easy strokes.

"Oh god." She whispered.

My heart raced and knees got weak, sweat now running down the side of my face. I watched from behind as Kat's ass moved back and forth on Daryl's considerable bulge. His fingers, wrapped around her waist, crept up her side, until his thumb was caressing the sides of her breasts.

Kat pulled her shirt up and off, throwing it to the ground beside the bed. Looking down at him, she leaned forward, her swollen breast dangling over his face, and the light brown pucker of her asshole becoming visible from behind. Daryl opened his mouth, allowing her to lower her erect nipple into his waiting maw. His lips closed around it, and the harsh sounds of sucking filled the room.

The building storm swirled inside Kat and her hips continued sliding up and down the shaft below her. Daryl moved to the other breast, sucking it into his lips, and biting down, causing Kat to screech and moan in pleasure. Leaning on one arm, she raised her other hand to his head, the tips of her fingers sliding up the back of his neck and running through his hair. Daryl shivered.

"Yessss." She hissed.

Reaching down, Daryl untied his shorts and wedged them down to his knees, freeing his cock. Kat pressed down onto it, sliding up its length then back down, her moist lips wrapping around the thick shaft, soaking it with her juices. Kat raised up above him, looking down on him; she wrapped her long, soft fingers around the base of his cock.

"Oh fuck," She moaned. "Such a young hard cock."

Her fingers slid up the taut shaft, it was like iron in her hand. She squeezed and ran it back down, pressing the heel of her palm into his balls.

"Oh my god, you're cock is so damn hard." Her head fell back, long black ponytail draping down her muscular back.

Pangs of lightening ripped through her groin. Raising her fist up his steel pole, Daryl quivered and grunted. As her hand descended down his cock, Daryl tensed underneath her and his head arched up.

"No..Wait!" Kat yelled.

But it was of no use. When her hand reach the base of his shaft, she felt the surge and swell within her fist, then his cock opened up.

Daryl raised his hips, spraying white liquid up into the air. The stream kept coming, like it was emptying him out. Kat sinched her long fingers around the shaft, her palm tight against his balls, and held on, while his hips bucked wildly, thick sticky goo shooting out all over the bed.

Daryl's hips slowed down, eventually lowering to the bed. Taking a deep breath, Kat stroked the cock in her slimy hand until it softened, and the last of what he had bubbled out and down his shaft. She crawled off him, laying down on her stomach beside him, head buried in the pillow. Side by side they lay in silence, breathing heavy.

I backed into the kitchen, trying to quell my heavy breathes. Quietly opening a bottle of whisky, I took a tug, the warm fluid, running down the back of my throat. Face flushed and groin stirring, I leaned back on the wall. The sounds of the ocean waves drifted in through the flapping curtains, my temperature cooled by the breeze. Sliding down the wall, I rested on the backs of my feet, drinking.

My ears soon perked up as the sounds of rustling came from the bedroom. I raised up and peered around the corner, then snuck up to the bedroom door, back against the wall.

"Are you sleeping?" The low raspy voice said.

"No." I could still hear the tension in Kat's words. "Don't you have to get ready?" She asked him.

Turning, I tilted my head, so I could see in the room. Kat was still on her stomach, dress wrapped around her waist and the gentle curve of her ass rising above her legs. Daryl was stretched out on his side, up on one elbow.

"No rush." He put a finger on the thin black lace that clung to her hip. "Is this the..." He paused not knowing what to call it.

Kat didn't respond. Daryl traced the fabric with the tip of his finger, up the lower part of her back, pausing, then down between her ass cheeks. Kat stirred, goose bumps raising on her ass. His finger continued down through her wet lips until it found the tiny piece of plastic wedged up against her clit.

Her back rose up and lowered with each deep breath, and her thighs parted ever so subtly. He gently moved the small plastic piece back and forth with the tip of his finger, until she moaned softly.

Kicking his shorts off his ankles, Daryl sat up, sliding a finger inside Kat. He pulled it out, sparkling, then pushed it back in. She moaned a little louder, once again adjusting her thighs so they were spread apart. His cock swelled almost immediately and he gripped it with his other hand, stroking it. He jammed his finger inside her and her head popped up off the pillow with a grunt. She turned to look at him.

"Oh shit Daryl" She squealed, seeing his steel cock, erect in his hand. "Oh that's right," She said, shaking her head and laughing. "twenty two." Daryl's finger was now swiftly moving in and out of her puffy lips. She watched him for a moment, then turned her head away.

"You going to use that thing, or what?" Kat spit the lusty words out.

Daryl crawled over her and raised to his knees, his tanned body and white ass shockingly hairless. Gripping Kat's hips, he jerked her ass up until she was on her knees, face still buried into the pillow. Kat pushed herself up onto her hands, enormous breasts hanging down, nipples hard. He lowered the tip of his cock down the crack of her ass, it was already leaking a thin clear fluid. Kat's breathing picked up, chest heaving. A small droplet ran down the inside of her thigh in anticipation. Pressing the thick red head into the folds of her lips, she parted, her warmth tightly wrapping around it.

"Fuck me Daryl." She blurted out.

Daryl sank his iron rod deep into Kat, causing her to yelp and lurch forward. Holding it there, he slid his hand forward, grasping her swollen breasts and taut nipples, pulling them back.

"Oh god!" Kat screeched, Biting her lip and lowering her head. Her legs shook and body tightened as the storm inside her began anew.

I moved out into the doorway a little more, both bodies facing away from me. My stomach knotted and heart leaped as I looked upon my wife on her hands and knees, with a cock stuffed deep inside her, pure lust covering her face, like a sexual mask that had overtaken her.

Daryl's ass tightened and his hips made short thrusts into her, his balls bouncing off her legs. As his sack filled and tightened, his stokes became longer. Kat backed into each deep penetrating blow, her grunts getting louder and harsher. Daryl grasp her pony tail and pulled off the band holding it, her long hair fanning out over her back and falling down her sides. He raised up, towering above her. Cinching his fingers down on her hips, he thrust into her. Back muscles flexing and hips lunging, he began slamming into her with the force of a locomotive.

The swirling storm inside Kat, that began in the deep regions of her groin, sprang out. Lightening shooting up her body, as her insides twisted. His steel cock, ramming into her, sending pain and pleasure coursing through her. She squealed as the onslaught continued to rip her apart from the inside.

Sweat began running down Daryl's muscular back, his biceps and triceps bulging out. His hips swung back and forth with no rhythm at all, just the urgency of a desperate man. A long loud hum came from the depths of Kat's chest; the lightening was striking all over her body and thunder vibrating down it.

"OOOHHH GOD" She screamed. "Yesssss" as her body shook.

Kat's elbows got weak and she lowered herself down onto the pillow. With the side of her face planted on the soft cushion, she stared, glossy eyed, head jerking up and down. Still the storm went on inside her, she just hadn't the strength to move.

"Oh god, don't stop." She breathed "Keep fucking me."

Daryl's pace never slowed. His body flexing, he pounded into her, his raspy grunts deep and long. Daryl's eyes focused on his cock, slamming into my wife, on the folds of her lips curling around its thickness and the sound of their skin slapping; he quickened his pace.

Mustering all her strength, Kat raised back up onto her hands. Her head rotated back toward Daryl and she looked at him with wicked eyes and an open mouth.

"Cum inside me Daryl." She urged him. "Put all your cum inside me."

Daryl pulled Kat's hips back and rammed his steel shaft deep inside her. She felt his thickness expand, spreading her apart, and with the force of a shot gun, he unloaded.

Daryl's warm cream sprayed her insides, filling her up and running down the back of her legs.

"Ohhh Fuck!" Daryl screamed, pressing his balls tight against the back of her thighs.

He held her there, as they both moaned, their vocals bouncing off the walls of the bedroom. Daryl ejected what seemed like an endless supply of cum, pulsing out of him and into Kat.

He reared back, and thrust again, sending another long stream of warm semen into my wife, the thick creamy sauce dripping out of her. Pressed against her and deep inside her, his cock twitched, squirting out the last of its runny liquid.

Kat's moans turned to whimpers, and Daryl dropped back onto his heels, his cock slipping out of her, a long string of cum hanging off the tip. She dropped down, pressing her breasts, still firm, against the soft mattress. Both were spent, and panting heavily, as I slipped back into the darkness.

"Wow." Daryl spoke first after several minutes, slumped over, looking down at his limp cock.

"Yes." Kat agreed. "I need a drink." She added.

I silently hurried through the kitchen, taking the bottle of whisky as I went out the back door. Standing near the concrete wall, and ready to bolt if I had to, I waited.

After about fifteen minutes, the idea of going back in entered my mind. Drinking made me impatient, I thought, as I raised the bottle to my mouth. My mind began to drift, Seeing my wife getting fucked from behind exhilarated me. The knot in my stomach was now gone, leaving only the thickness of my swollen cock in my shorts.

"You want another drink?" Kat said, walking out of the bathroom, I hadn't even seen her go in. Her dress was now pulled down around her properly, but her breasts were out, jiggling as she walked.

"That sounds great." Daryl came from the bedroom, still naked, cock bouncing side to side as he walked.

I sat on the wall and listened to them talk as they drank, Incoherent babble that drifted in one ear and out the other. My mind was clouded and yet, never seemed so clear. Now, more than ever, I desired to watch Kat, to see that mask of lust overtake her. The alcohol went down easy, as I drank from the bottle. I needed her tell me about it, every little detail. The sex would be quick, but I would make up for it, I thought, by doing it multiple times. Those words she whispered into my ear would do that, they would create the fire inside me that allowed for that.

"Daryl!" Kat's shriek, shook me out of my thoughts.

Peeking through the corner of the kitchen window, I saw Kat bent over the Island counter skirt pulled up, Daryl behind her, finger jamming in and out of her red swollen lips. Kat reached behind her, taking hold of his wrist, stopping him.

"Hold on young man." She said, pulling his slimy finger from her.

Kat flipped around, facing him. Raising herself up, she sat on the tiled counter, legs hanging off and spread. She grabbed his wrist, raising his hand to her face. Placing two fingers in her mouth, she sucked the tips, then lowered her head, sinking both fingers deep into her mouth. Her head moving up and down easily, tongue licking around them, she drenched his fingers in her saliva. Pulling them from her mouth, she smiled at him.

"Slowly." She breathed. Lowering his fingers to her clit and pressing them into the swollen nub, she made small circles.

"Oh yes." Her knees came up, spread wide apart, as she placed her heels on the edge of the counter.

Kat released his hand and leaned back on the counter, resting on her palms. Daryl continued the slow circles around her clit.

"Now, inside." She breathed. "Slowly." She watched as he sank both finger between her puffy lips, all the way in.

"Yes." she moaned.

Daryl continued in and out of her, playing with her clit and finger fucking her. Her juices began running down her ass, making the tiles below her sparkle.

"Oh god, keep going." Her hips rocking with his fingers.

"It's coming." she breathed, the jolts inside her going off. Her head, clouded in a haze of pleasure, dropped back, black hair fanning down her face, and puffing out with each breath.

"Oh god." she panted.

Daryl's cock rose, bouncing with his soft movements. Kat leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, She whispered into his ear.

"Now, fuck me with that young hard cock of yours." Her fingertips ran up and down the back of his neck, raising the little white hairs.

Daryl pulled her ass to the edge of the counter, and placed the tip of his cock on her lips. Raising up on his toes, he slid inside her.

"Oh yea." Kat gasp, wrapping her legs around him, and pressing her heels into his ass. "You feel so good. Keep going."

The words in his ears were driving him, as they drove me. She bit his ear and screeched, squeezing her breasts against his chest. Her eyes shut tight, as the little explosions went off throughout her body. Daryl's ass started jerking in short, quick thrusts that stroked his hard cock. Kat bounced up and down on him, driving him deeper into her and moaning in his ear.

"Yes, Yes, Yes." Kat urged him. "Cum inside me again." She begged.

Daryl held her tight and pushed inside her, as deep as he could go. His steel shaft exploding once again within the confines of her soft tight lips.

"I can feel you, oh god, I can feel you cuming inside me." Kat breathed into his ear.

"yessss." Their bodies were glued together by the sticky mess between their crotches. A final jolt, sizzled through her, causing her to quiver.

Kat's legs loosened from around Daryl, dropping to his sides and her tight grip on his neck began to relax.

"Are you finished?" She breathed, looking at him with an knowing grin on her face.

"Yes." He answered through heavy breath, his cock falling out of her and down onto his leg.

"Good." She said, pushing him away. "Now, you need to go get ready."

Daryl leaned back and drank from his half empty glass, the ice already melted.

"Do you mind if I get cleaned up in your bathroom" He gestured toward the room.

"Not at all." Kat replied, also back to drinking from her glass.

Kat straightened her dress back up, as Daryl collected his shorts from the bedroom then went into the bathroom. My heart was racing again, beating hard inside my chest. Kat went to the bedroom, pulling off the wet sheets and changing them.

When he finished cleaning up and getting dressed in the bathroom, Daryl poked his head inside the bedroom.

"I'm going to use your phone, to call Lupe." He told Kat, then came back to the kitchen and made the call from the cottage phone.

"Is he coming?" Kat asked, as she entered the kitchen, setting her shirt on the counter and mixing herself another drink.

"Should be here in about thirty minutes." Daryl replied, looking out the sliding glass door, at the ocean. "Your view is better than ours."

"Good." Kat said as she walked up behind him, squeezing her breasts into his back.

I backed over the concrete barrier and moved to the other side of the neighbor's patio. Not ready to leave yet, I found a spot next to the pool house, covered in darkness. They were both looking out onto the ocean, pondering over its immense tranquility. Kat had one arm wrapped around him, fidgeting with his cock inside his shorts.