Burgundy Button - Act 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will this happen again?" Daryl didn't look at her, just spoke out into the darkness.

"Probably not, Daryl." Kat answered, pulling her hand from his crotch. "I still have to figure out what to do about my husband." Her voice got low and serious.

"I told you, he didn't have any-" Daryl started to defend me.

"-Don't even try, I know him." Kat interrupted.

"You don't think he'll get mad, and kick my ass...do you?" His voice cracked as he said it.

"Oh no." Kat laughed. "Not unless you hurt me." She paused, reaching back around him, grabbing his cock and squeezing. "You did kind of hurt me." Then released it and turned away.

"Very funny." Daryl wasn't laughing. "Right?"

"I'm just kidding." Kat's shoulders shaking from laughter as she said it.

"I should go." Daryl looked back at Kat.

"Ok." She shrugged her shoulders. "Have fun tonight." Her voice sounding sincere.

Daryl stepped out onto the patio and started to climb over the wall.

"Uh... Daryl" Kat called after him. "You forgetting something?"

Daryl stepped down and turned toward her as she came out the door.

"What?" His eyes got wide, and he raised his hands.

Kat set her drink on the table and walked up to him, a few inches away. She reached down into his pocket and pulled out the remote, her finger tapping the burgundy button.

"Really?" Her eyes narrowed and face frowned.

"What?" He gave her a sly smile. "I just forgot about it."

"Not that." She cocked her head to the side. "This." reaching down she stroked his cock through his shorts. "It's hard already? "

"Well," Daryl nodded, raising one shoulder to his ear. "You have been playing with it."

Kat reached back and set the remote on the table, then took hold of his pants. Looking him in the eye, she untied them and pulled them down, releasing his shaft. Stroking it a few times, she knelt down in front of him.

"Can't let you go out like this." She wrapped her lips around the fat red head; slurping noises rose from her mouth.

I moved over to the edge of the pool house, looking down at them. Kat was kneeling, her ass resting on the heels of her feet, legs spread apart and skirt bunched up around her waist again.

Daryl placed his hands on her head, as it bobbed up and down, his shiny shaft appearing and disappearing from her outstretched mouth. She slid a hand underneath his balls, softly squeezing them as she sucked his hard cock. Popping her mouth off his head, she looked up at him.

"Mmmm." She mouthed, then stuck her tongue out and licked up the long tendon underneath his swollen cock, from base to tip, taking her time.

Clear liquid oozed from the top; she placed the tip of her tongue on his head, pulling away and letting a long clear string form between her mouth and his cock. She wrapped her lips back around the tip, dipping her head down, until his whole cock disappeared in her mouth. Pulling his skin tight at the base, her head jerked up and down, lips and teeth grinding against the steel shaft. Daryl leaned back on the concrete wall and moaned, his arms and shoulders moving up and down with her head.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and froze, backing up a little. The curtains in Daryl's cottage fluttered, too much to be the wind. Then a hand wrapped around them, pulling them back.

"Hello... Senior?" Lupe's head popped out from behind the curtain.

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust, then he caught sight of Daryl's back. I wasn't sure whether or not he could see Kat. I glanced back, now Kat's head was really moving and the sounds of sucking started permeating the air. Lupe stepped out onto the patio.

"Senior." He said, but in a low voice.

Then a smile crept up on his face, as he realized what was going on. His voice had been oblivious to either Daryl or my wife.

Daryl's hips started thrusting with each one of Kat's strokes and a clear glaze ran down her chin. She stopped her mouth at the purple head of his cock and began stroking it up and down, her hand bouncing off his balls at the bottom. Her other hand was still squeezing his tight ball sack.

Daryl grunted and snapped his hips forward, shooting whatever thin liquid he had in him, into my wife's open mouth. Her neck muscles tensed and relaxed as her mouth filled and she swallowed everything she could. Even though she had taken everything Daryl had earlier, there was still enough to squeeze out of her tight lips and dribble down her neck. Kat kept stroking his cock fast and hard, until she had sucked every last drop from his empty balls.

It ended in a long shiver that ran down his spine. Kat pulled the limp cock from her sticky mouth, licking her lips and letting it fall down to his leg. She rose up in front of him, breasts hard and nipples sticking out, with her skirt bunched up around her waist. Her eyes looked past him, over his shoulder.

"Oh hey Lupe." She said calmly, giving him a long full view of her breasts and well trimmed pubic hair, glistening and sticky.

"Senora?" Lupe's mouth dropped open and eyes became wide, he stepped back letting out a gasp. There was pure confusion on his face.

Kat grabbed the lower hem of her skirt and wiggled it down, then wiped the cum from her chin and neck.

"See you later Daryl." She chirped, picking up the remote, and her drink, then disappearing into the cottage.

Daryl pulled up his shorts and hopped over the wall, ushering Lupe back in through the open sliding glass door.

Swallowing a long slow drink from the bottle of whisky, I twisted it into the sand, then made for the bar. The cool breeze off the ocean lowered my temperature, and I walked a little awkward.