Burgundy Button - Act 10

Story Info
Act 10: Old Friends and New.
8.2k words
4.2
5.6k
11
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 10: OLD FRIENDS AND NEW

I awoke to more sweltering heat; the sheets were soaked, long streams of sweat running down my chest and stomach.

"Holy shit it's hot." I rubbed my eyes and wiped my forehead.

I put on shorts and went out into the kitchen, turning on the tap and waiting for some cold water to come.

"Better get some ice." I mumbled.

Walking out the back door, I saw Kat lying on the patio chair, reading. She was wearing a skimpy thong bikini and no shirt, her breasts becoming a deep brown.

"Good morning." She chirped, not taking her eyes off the book.

"Getting some sun?" I walked to the concrete half-wall, glancing over to the neighbor's patio as I did.

"Yes," she answered. "and the best part" she paused. "No tan lines."

"That's a good thing." I agreed, realizing that now she was starting to push the envelope, maybe she was enjoying this more that I thought. Or, I pondered, she was just trying to get a reaction out of me.

"What's the plan?" I asked, not showing her that I was giving it a second thought.

"Well, I called Lupe, and asked if he would take us to the store, we need food." She set her book down on her abdomen. "But that was four hours ago."

"Jesus, what time is it?" The concept of time had become oblivious to me.

"Two-thirty." She smiled, "You've been out a while. I figured I'd wake you up when he got here, but he never came."

I faced her, leaning on the wall. You could still see the tan lines around her nipples, but they were fading.

"I can call him, after I brush my teeth." My mouth felt like a sandy desert. Even the water I was drinking seemed to evaporate as it entered me.

"Thanks honey." Kat went back to reading her book on thermodynamics.

Even the toothpaste felt dry and grainy as I swished it around in my mouth, and no amount of brushing or rinsing was helping. I climbed into the cold shower, which still didn't seem cold enough as the water washed down on my body from above. I set my glass down on the tile of the half wall, thinking how convenient it was.

The knock on the door came while I was getting my shorts on. It couldn't be Lupe, I thought, walking out of the bathroom, he would have walked in by now. I opened the door to find Lupe standing there holding three huge steaming pans stacked on top of each other.

"Lupe!" I piped. "What's this?"

"Food, for you and Senora." His thick mustache couldn't conceal his smile. "My wife made them for you."

"No shit. Thank you so much." I stepped aside, allowing him to enter. He went immediately to the kitchen, setting them on the island.

"Hey," I poked my head out the curtain onto the patio. "Lupe is here and he brought us some food."

Lupe was standing in the kitchen, arranging the dishes, and taking the glass lids off.

"Very good. My wife is very good cooking." He stated as fact.

"Nice. How much do I owe you?" I was trying to figure out where I put my wallet, surveying the cottage from where I stood.

"Nothing Senior. You very good customer." Lupe shook my hand.

"Wow this smells amazing." Kat entered, still undressed, book in hand.

Lupe's eyes widened along with his smile. His focused gaze didn't come off Kats chest, until she turned toward the sink, revealing her bare ass. You could see hints of the lace strap under her thong. she pulled a fork from a drawer at started tasting the warm food.

"Awe Lupe, you didn't have to." She wiped a piece of cheese from her chin as she sampled all the food.

"It's ok, Senora." Lupe wasn't going to move and I wasn't going to make him. If Kat was going to let him enjoy her marvelous body, then by all means, I would also.

Kat tried each dish, moaning her approval with each bite. Her nipples were beginning to harden, like she was sexually turned on by the home cooking. With a dashing glance, I saw that Lupe was also aroused.

"I can't thank you enough." Kat wrapped her arms around Lupe and squeezed him tight, pulling him into her breasts. "Oh my, Lupe." She pushed away from him, looking down. "I'm sorry, I should have gotten dressed." She expressed in a playful tone, staring at the bulge in his shorts.

"It's ok Senora." Lupe adjusted his shorts and backed away.

Kat strutted into the bedroom, making sure that Lupe followed with his eyes. "Goodbye Lupe."

"Goodbye Senora." He nodded, not taking his eyes off of her until the door closed.

"I go, Senior." Lupe hobbled out the front door, waving.

Kat was looking at the clothes in her closet, pawing through them. I wrapped my arms around her, fingers enclosing around each one of her plump breasts, squeezing, my cock fixed firmly against her ass.

"Looks as though I got two men excited." She breathed, nipples hardening as I pinched them.

"Looks like it." I breathed back, seriously considering taking off her lace panties.

She pulled my hands from her breasts and twisted around on her toes.

"But you know what you have to do if you want these." She teased, shaking her breast and snapping the lace on her hip.

"Now who's being stubborn?" The words couldn't hide my desire.

"Your choice." She went back to sorting through her clothes.

The heat rose throughout the afternoon, and no amount of cold beer could spirit it away. I asked Kat if she would like to go on a hike, telling her about lookout point, but she kindly refused, saying it was just too hot. I agreed, it was a bad idea.

We swam in the ocean, the only decent way of combating the rising heat. The opportunity to eat in the cottage was a nice refresher. After eating out for the last few days, a home-cooked meal became a needed change. Kat didn't wear a shirt the whole time, the empty beach and hot sun, not making it a difficult decision, although I wondered if she would have donned her top had the boys next door come out. We hadn't seen them for a couple of days, and I was beginning to believe we scared them off.

Kat was laying in the warm sand, on her stomach, tanning her back and ass, her ass getting more red than brown, when I approached her.

"What are we doing tonight?" I stood above her in the sand, drinking my beer.

"I want to go dancing." She replied, never lifting her head.

"Back with the locals?" I kept my tone flat.

"No, at the other bar." I could see her glance over to the bar on the beach. "They weren't very friendly there." I was glad she thought the same way I did.

"OK." I knelt down. "Soon?" The sun was beginning to go down on the horizon.

"Yes, let's get ready." Kat stood up, wiping the sand off her breasts and stomach.

After her shower, Kat came out of the bathroom wearing the same outfit she had on a couple of days ago, the small red mini skirt that wrapped tight around her plump ass, and only came down her thighs an inch or so, with the white blouse, that hung off her breasts, leaving her abdomen exposed.

"Reach up and touch the ceiling." I told her, looking at her skirt.

"Why?" Her voice rose.

"Just do it. Please." I pleaded.

She lifted her arms, and before they were all the way up, I could see the curve on the underside of her breasts and almost got a glimpse of her crotch.

"Uh-huh." I quipped, heart racing.

"I knew you would like it," She shot back. "and you didn't give me a chance to wear it the other night."

"Should I wear my brown shorts, or my camo ones?" I asked, half kidding.

"Your choice." She sipped her margarita.

"You going to the bar first?" Kat asked, raising her eyebrows. "or am I?"

"Last time I did, you didn't make it." I looked her in the eyes when I said it.

"Won't happen this time." She assured me, as she went back into the bathroom, letting me know that I would be the one going to the bar first.

A woman in a long white cotton dress was sitting where I usually sit, as I arrived at the bar, her thin sandy blonde hair draped down her back. I wanted to tell her that she was in my seat, but held back and sat down next to her. That had become my comfort chair, I liked it there, a little resentment boiled up inside me. She smiled at me politely, as if she knew she had stolen the spot from me, then went back to drinking.

"Do you come here often." She said to me after a while.

"Well that was original." I returned, still looking forward. "My name is Colins."

"Katie." She nodded, holding out her small hand.

It was hard to tell how tall someone was, when they were seated on these high chairs, but her small soft hand made me think she was probably pretty short. Her oversized breasts were squished together in the dress. Placed on her rosy cheek was a cute little mole that seemed to disappear when she smiled.

"Will your lady friend be joining you." Selena asked, setting a whisky in front of me.

"Not sure." I responded, glancing over to lady next to me.

"Ok." She trotted away.

"You here with someone?" Katie asked, peering at me out of the corners of her eyes.

"Not really." I shook my head, unsure just how to answer that question.

I didn't want to lie to her, but Kat and I were still playing our game. The thought made me feel inside my pocket tracing the burgundy button with my fingertip.

Kat entered the bar from the street side, over the catwalk, and just about every male head in the bar rubbernecked. She didn't get five steps in, when a man approached her, and said something. She laughed and pointed to the bar. The man put a hand on her shoulder and motioned her to sit at a table with two other guys. Kat nodded and walked over, introducing herself and shaking each one of their hands. They were all older, probably in their fifties.

The man ambled over to the bar. He was tall and muscular with short brown hair, wearing slacks and a white tank top. Why did everyone dress up in this place, with this heat? The idea of it astounded me. Were they trying to look like professionals? This is Mexico for fuck's sake.

"Why the suits?" I asked Katie, pointing to the man standing on the other side of the bar. "Isn't it a little hot?"

"They just want people to think they're important." Her voice was filled with contempt.

"Do you know them?" The question was serious, after hearing her tone.

"Not them, but guys like them? Yes." She shifted in her seat.

"Now, the woman who just came in. She's sexy." She gave me a wink.

"Oh..." I laughed. "I know her, would you like me to introduce you?"

"Is she...?" She didn't finish.

"No, but maybe you could convince her?" I said, eyes wide.

"I wish." She spoke softly with her glass on her lips.

I was now staring at katie, like I was trying to see if there was some sign that I should have picked up on. She was just a normal looking woman, and pretty. I felt ashamed for thinking that, but I didn't have much experience with alternative lifestyles. I guess to a certain extent, that's what Kat and I were living on this vacation.

"Look at you, making friends." Selena approached. Her skimpy tan shorts and bright blue bikini top were leaving most of her light brown skin open to the cool air.

"I prefer bartenders anyway." Katie lifted her empty glass, handing it to Selena.

"Me too." I agreed.

Selena winked at me, brushing her thick black hair behind her ears.

This became the perfect environment for me. Katie and I made fun of everyone in the bar, although I must say, she was much better at it than I was. Selena would serve us drinks and we would both hit on her, again, Katie was much better at it than I was. It was easier to come-on to a bartender when someone else was doing it, especially a woman. It didn't make you look so pathetic, I suppose.

I always kept an eye on Kat, as she sat and talked or danced. Her confidence was sexy, the way she just jumped into conversations with anybody, like she had known them for years. Her dress would occasionally ride up a little, exposing the lower half of her ass, and Katie would elbow me, to make sure I caught it.

At first I thought that Katie had a problem with men in general, but as we talked and joked, making fun of each other and everyone else, it became apparent to me that she had a problem with one man. Whether it was her father or brother, or maybe a former lover, prior to her coming out, I didn't know or want to know. She was just like everyone else, life troubles and good times. I didn't recognize the area code, but at one point she slipped me her number with the caption 'should Kat ever be interested'. I tucked it away inside my pocket. I considered telling her what Kat and I were doing, having Katie here made my part more interesting, but I quickly dismissed the idea.

"Here comes another one." Katie nudged me and motioned over to the street entrance of the bar.

I was watching Kat converse with the tall man in slacks and white tank top. She had been approached by most of the men in the bar at one time or another, but he always seemed to find her. He was trying hard, continually touching her shoulder and arms and leaning into her as they spoke. He might have a chance.

"Where?" I pulled my gaze from Kat. Katie motioned again.

Standing at the entrance was a slender muscular man with tight muted green shorts and no shirt; his hair was gray streaked and slicked back, with a wide face supported by a strong pronounced jaw line. There was a spattering of short black and grey curly hairs on his chest, and he held a backpack, slung over one shoulder. It took my alcohol hazed brain a moment to recognize him.

"Well." I whispered under my breath. "This should be interesting."

"What?" Katie cocked her head toward me. "You know him?"

"No," I sputtered, realizing I had said the words louder than I intended. "I've just seen him here before. Kat and him talked a few days ago."

"He's cute." It was a big compliment coming from her.

"Looks like her other friend is back." Selena joined the conversation, a bottle of tequila in her hand and three glasses.

My pulse quickened and fingers tightened around glass I was holding. All three of us watched Kat as she continued her conversation with the man in slacks, who was now leaning in close to her. Selena poured three shot glasses, placing them in front of each of us.

The man at the entrance was the one who Kat left with the first night, it turned into a quick hand job on the beach. He had yelled out his name to her as she sped away from him, even though she told him specifically 'no names,' but I couldn't remember it. He was surveying the bar, looking for something or someone, when he spotted Kat. Not hesitating he made for her, weaving through the crowd.

Kat caught sight of him, and her lips turned up on the corners. She nodded to the man talking to her, tapping him on the shoulder, dismissing him, then opened her arms at the approaching man, who wrapped her up in a big hug, one of her legs bent up behind her. The man in slacks watched, fists clinched at his sides, then went to sit with his friends, his night was over.

Kat followed the man with the backpack to the bar and sat down with him; he ordered them drinks. She placed a hand on his knee as he struck up a conversation.

"Well, that was tense." Selena said, sipping her shot. Noticing me holding an empty shot glass, she filled it.

"Remember...Sip it." She laughed.

"If she gets tired of those idiots, she can come sit with me." Katie added, sipping her tequila.

"You two need to quit watching and get in the game." Selena rested her elbow on the bar, leaning on it, then looked over at Kat, who had her back turned to us.

"If you only knew?" I responded, amused by her choice of words. "Jackson!" I spat out, softly, remembering the man's name. Both women looked at me then back to the other side of the bar.

Now we were watching Kat with Jackson and also the other guys seated across the bar. The man in slacks was drinking while his friends egged him on. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but they would laugh and make fun, while he fixed his gaze on Kat. He lost and he didn't like it. He came over a couple of times, ordering drinks at the bar, and nodding to Kat as he did so. Each time Katie and I would get tense, like something might happen, but he would just walk away, dejected.

The air was thick with tension, even Selena commented on it a couple of time. She went over to the other bartender and whispered in his ear, pointing to Kat's reject and his friends, maybe just telling him to keep an eye on those guys.

"I should go." Katie spoke up, pushing her glass to the edge of the bar. "To much testosterone here for me."

I gave her a long hug before she left. Her eyes stayed on Kat as she walked by, smiling at her. Kat smiled and nodded back, then glanced over toward me. She must have spotted me, I wasn't sure when she did, but at some point she realized where I was sitting. She made sure I was watching as she placed a hand on Jackson's knee and laughed at his comments.

"How ya doing?" Selena walked up with a bottle.

"One more." I said as she poured my whisky. I could handle a good amount of alcohol, but I was reaching my limit. I needed a break if I was going to carry on this game tonight. Selena set a water down beside my drink, like she knew what I was thinking.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" She was trying to pull my attention from Kat.

"None so far, it really depends on the weather." I drank the whole glass of water.

"We'll see how soon I get up. Do you work?" I asked her, making small talk.

"Yes." She giggled, putting her elbows on the bar and leaning over, her face resting in her small palms and fingers rising up each side of her round face.

She didn't have much cleavage, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from it, must have been the alcohol. She was bent at the hips and rocking her ass side to side.

"Maybe you should take tomorrow off? Give yourself an alcohol break." Her lips pursed together in a pouty expression.

"Yes, that would probably be a good idea." I agreed, taking a drink of my whisky. "We'll see." I laughed.

Kat raised up off her chair, followed by Jackson. They walked by us, going down the stairs to the beach. I shot a glance up at her then back at Selena, who was still focused on me. I could hear them laughing, as their voices slowly dissipated. Selena popped up, inspecting the bar.

"I should get back to work." She ran her fingers through her thick hair, then shook her head. Her skin was so smooth and soft, she was so young.

The man in the white tank top stood up, across the bar, then two of his friends after him; they were all smiles, except the man who was rejected by Kat, he had a serious look on his face, an angry one. He started across the bar, toward the cement stairs that led to the beach, his friends in tow. He was focused, eyes narrowed and muscles tight, pushing aside chairs as he passed them. His eyes followed Kat and Jackson as they strolled up the beach.

I jumped up, off my stool, pushing it back, and stepped in front of the stairs. While I couldn't be positive what this guy was about to do, I couldn't let him go after Kat. I turned, facing the beach, watching Kat and Jackson as they stood near the ocean, talking.

"Move!" The guy behind me yelled, not looking at me, his eyes out on the beach. "I said move!"

I turned toward him, looking down on him and his two friends behind him. Pulling my shirt from my back pocket, I draped it over the chair beside me. Staring intently into his eyes, then into the eyes of the two men behind him, I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"You don't know what you're getting into ." The man spat.

For the most part, I would call myself a pacifist. I avoided violence. I like to have a good time, to laugh and have fun, but I was also a big guy, with natural strength, I guess l was lucky that way. Mostly my size intimidated people, other men, and this helped me avoid conflict. I was also a realist, and knew that sometimes conflict could not be avoided. Many times I had met men as the one now standing in front of me, they were like a rabid dog, relentless until they got their way, and like a rabid dog, they needed to be put down, it was the only way to deal with them, the only message they understood.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers