Burgundy Button - Act 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squinted, raising my chin, and focusing my stare on the two men behind him. The smiles left their faces and a glimmer of fear sparked in their eyes. They took a step back, away from their friend, sensing that I was not going to move. If they jumped in, I figured, I would make short work of them.

The man in slacks, the lead dog, narrowed his eyebrows, as if he was surveying me, assessing me. I was bigger than him, and younger. I flexed my muscles and tightened my fists, it was a show for sure, but one I was willing to back up if I needed to. A sudden thought flashed in my mind. The words of my father. Whenever you can't avoid a fight... hit first and hit hard. It just didn't seem right in this instance, I had to be ten years younger than this guy, and he was at the point where age was beginning to matter.

He stepped back, just a single, half step, and his right arm swung around, looping over his shoulder and coming down on me. It was almost like slow motion, I don't know if it was because he was older, or maybe he was just that slow. I raised my left arm, and his fist glanced off it, shooting off into the air. My right hand came up, balled in a tight fist and struck him in the jaw, jerking his head back. My eyes had closed for a split second, as I summoned my strength and pushed off my right foot, just like dad had taught me. I only saw a shadow fall before me.

Blackness encircled my vision, clamping down and squeezing out any sense, the rage inside me, filling me up. I felt my fingers grabbing the man's hair, as he knelt in front of me, seizing it tight. My raised fist, clinched tight and ready to reign down on him...stopped. Muscles flexed, I pulled, but my arm would not move.

My head rotated over, as the rage drained from my body and my senses slowly seeped back into my brain. Arm stuck in mid swing, the bartender had his elbow locked in mine, keeping me from delivering my final blow. I relaxed, letting my arm fall to my side, then releasing the man's hair, I allowed his body drop to the floor at my feet.

"Clean up your mess!" Selena snapped across the bar at the two guys who had followed their friend. Her voice was much harsher than I would have ever expected.

They grabbed the body on the floor by the arms and pulled it out of the bar, over the iron gangway. The bar was silent, more silent then I had ever seen it, then the music kicked in and everything went back to normal, as though nothing had happened.

I sat down in my chair, and there were two shots and a glass of whisky waiting for me. I pounded both shots, then sipped the whisky.

"Yea, I should get going. I need to get some sleep." I pushed away from the bar, grating the stool across the wood floor while tipping the glass back and letting the whisky flow down the back of my throat.

"You are a strange one Colins." Selena turned her head back to me and winked, then strutted away, shoulders pulled back and small breasts pushed out.

I could see the dark silhouettes of Kat and Jackson walking up the beach. They stopped near the water, just behind our cottage, facing the blackness of the ocean. I made my way to the pool, behind our neighbor's apartment, then hopped over the wall, catching my foot on the ledge and almost doing a face plant on the concrete. So much for cat-like reflexes after this much alcohol. I was going to make a quick stop to use the bathroom, grab some water, absolutely no alcohol, then follow them up the beach. There was really nowhere else to go, I couldn't lose them. It would be tough staying out of sight until the forest began, then I could use the trees as cover.

As I flushed the toilet, I heard voices getting louder. I stepped out of the bathroom just as the curtain was tugged to the side and Kat came through, Jackson close behind her. I froze, mouth open.

"Hey, you must be the friend." Jackson's voice boomed in my ears. "and roommate." His deep tone was kind of relaxing.

"Would you like me to leave?" I asked, still stunned.

"No." Kat cut in. "You should stay." She started making drinks for her and Jackson.

"I'll just get a drink." I poured my whisky, then sat down in the chair on the far side of the couch.

Kat put the mix in the blender and started it, while Jackson leaned on the island counter and waited putting his backpack down in the center of it. The lack of talking was becoming awkward.

"I'm Colins." I spoke up, over the blender.

"Jackson." He replied. "You can call me Jack, all my friends do."

"How long have you been here Jack?" I asked. "In Mexico."

"A week. I fly back to California tomorrow." He stepped around Kat, running a finger across the back of her thighs just under her short skirt, as he did.

Kat's skirt was so short in the back, I could almost see the lower curve of her ass. She flipped around and handed Jack a glass then stood beside him, both leaning on the island counter.

"How long have you two been friends?" Jack's head went back and forth between Kat and I.

"A long time." I answered, speaking abruptly before we could get our stories mixed up. We hadn't planned for something like this. "We often go on vacations together, Kind of like chaperones."

"Good Idea." Jackson's arm went behind Kat, his hand rubbing up and down her back.

As the three of us talked, Jackson made his advances. His hand went from rubbing Kat's back to messaging her ass, to slipping a finger up under her skirt and touching her bare ass. Kat did nothing, and made no advances back. Her voice seemed normal, but her expressions were just a bit off. It was like she was considering something. Her body was beginning to get excited, she couldn't hide that, the thin material of her white shirt would not let her.

I had an idea. Now... I realize that my ideas are either really bad, or just plain stupid sometimes, but I always seemed to have just enough alcohol in me to justify them. I waited as the conversation toiled on.

"Do you mind if I make another one?" Jack held his glass up to Kat. She nodded her approval, tipped her margarita back and swallowed the last of it, then handed Jackson her glass. He turned away from us and started mixing the drinks next to the blender.

Kat continued to gaze over toward me, but said nothing. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the remote, setting it on the arm of my chair. Kat's eyes got wide, but she didn't give me a sign to desist. Cupping my hand over the remote, I concealed the burgundy button.

"Here you go Kat." Jackson handed Kat the glass, and stepped up behind her.

"Thank you." She smiled at him.

"So," Jackson decided to get the conversation started. "what do you guys do for fun, in Seattle?" His hand went back to Kat, straight to her ass, pulling the lower hem of her skirt and letting it snap back against her upper thigh.

"I don't know." Kat jumped a little, then nodded at me. "Maybe some hiking," She bit her lip. "and mountain biking."

"I like to golf." I jumped in. I had hit the button two times rapidly, during her sentence, but she handled it quite well. It didn't look as if Jackson had even noticed. His hand came up her side, under her shirt. I could see her shirt ripple a little where it hung just below her breasts. Her breasts were definitely swelling.

"Me too." Jackson agreed with me, still tracing his finger across the underside of Kat's breast.

I hit the burgundy button for a couple of seconds, and Kats eyes squinted but didn't close.

"Where in California do you live?" Kat mustered up the strength to ask, as his hand now squeezed her breast, her shirt bulging out around Jackson's knuckles.

I pressed the button again, for three more seconds. Kats hips pressed against the counter, and she bit her lower lip.

"Central, near Napa." Jackson responded, a bulge also forming in his tight shorts.

The room fell silent, and the tension rose.

"I need to use the bathroom." I jumped up, slipping the remote back into my pocket. I poured a whisky, glancing down to see Jackson's hand underneath Kats shirt.

Shutting the door behind me, I waited in the bathroom. What would I find when I returned? Would Kat take him into the bedroom and close the door? Would she ask him to leave or better yet, leave with him. My cock grew hard in my loose shorts and my patience grew thin. I flushed the toilet and came out into the living room.

Kat was still leaned up against the counter and Jackson was behind her, whispering in her ear. Her eyes were closed. He had his hands on her stomach, palms pressing in. I sat down, neither seemed to notice or care. Kat's arm rose, and she took a quick sip of her drink, her eyes opening just enough to see me, then closed again. She had her hips pressed tight against the counter and they seemed to rock a little. I squinted and leaned to the side. I could see the corners of Jackson shorts, where he snaps them, hanging down. I leaned over more, his pants were open and his hips made short thrusts up and into her.

"Oh fuck." I whispered under my breath. "He's fucking her right now."

At that moment it became crystal; Jackson's cock was deep inside Kat. Her expression was now obvious and I could see her rocking, ever so slightly, up and down to each one of his nudges. The pleasure began to overtake her and her mouth dropped open. Kat spread her legs slightly open, but just enough to cause her dress to spring up over her ass. She moaned openly now, rising up and down on the thick cock buried inside her.

"Oh god!" Kat gasp out loud, placing her fingers on the edge of the counter and thrusting back on Jackson's cock, forcing him against the counter behind them.

Now bent over, hands clasping the slick tiles, Kat let out a loud scream. Jackson cinched his fingers in the creases of her hips and began plunging inside her, hips pounding her ass and tight balls bouncing with each lunge forward. Kat's head fell down between her outstretched arms.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh." She panted, as her enormous breasts caromed around beneath her shirt.

Cheeks flushed and mouth gaping, she moaned long and loud, the sound reverberating off the walls of the small cottage.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes." She hummed.

The pleasure exploded inside her with a thunderous crack, sizzling down each limb. Knuckles white and toes gripping the tile floor, she threw her head back. Black hair covering her strained face, fluttered out with each puff forced out of her expanding lungs.

"Oh God!" Kat yelled out, her whole body shaking.

I shifted in my seat, unable to get comfortable. The sounds of skin slapping on skin filled my ears and rattled around in my head. I kept watching, my hand rubbing and adjusting my stiff cock.

Jackson's face contorted, and arms tightened, his thick cock now glistening with their juices. He pulled her hips into his hips, ramming his whole meaty shaft deep inside her wetness. It surged within her, expanding, then fired, sending his creamy sauce , jetting into her depths. Holding there, he let out a low howl, then pulled back and drove the hefty shaft into her again, shaking her body and causing her to yelp. Holding his balls tight to her thighs, his legs began to shake and head dropped back. His biceps and triceps bulged out, and chest strained, pectorals tight and ripped. Every ounce inside Jackson shot through his long shaft into Kat's tight moist cavity, eventually running down the insides of her thighs.

Both bodies seemed to relax at once, as all the tight tendons and white joints went back to their normal color. Kat pulled forward, allowing Jackson's cock to slide out of her, with a gasp, and drop between his thighs, a long string of white liquid dangling from the its tip.

Kat turned to face Jackson, reaching down and taking his shaft into her hand. She stroked the deflating rod until the last remnants leaked out, coating her hand. Releasing it, the semi-stiff cock dropped to his legs. Jackson's shorts had fallen to the ground in their tussle, and lay at his ankle.

Kat poked his chest with her pointer finger, then picked up her margarita and ambled over to the living room, sitting in the chair opposite me.

I could see the tension had left Kat's face, she was now relaxed. Her skirt was still pulled up around her waist and legs parted. A clear sheen covered her inner thighs. Jackson kicked his shorts off then came in the room naked, drink in hand.

"Do you mind?" He asked me, looking down at the couch.

"You mean, do I mind if you sit on my couch naked?" I shrugged. "Not at all."

Kat glanced over to me, chin down and through the tops of her eyes, her lips turned up on the corners in a defiant grin.

"How was it?" She directed the words to me.

"Uh...great?" I returned, not quite sure how to respond to that question, in front of a stranger. I turned my attention to Jackson. "What brings you to Mexico?"

Eyebrows down and lips pressed to the side, It looked as though Jack was still processing Kat's question to me.

"Just a little holiday." He said after a moment. "This is kind of my go-to place, when I need some away time." He leaned back on the sofa and tilted his head back, eyes on the ceiling.

"That doesn't sound good." Kat jumped into the conversation. "Things not going well?"

Jackson regained his thoughts. "Oh fine." He shifted, like he wasn't comfortable with this line of questioning. "Just had a big bid at work that I lost, and still can't figure out how. So I came here," he raised his glass. "to take my mind off it."

"And has it?" Kat squinted her big brown eyes.

"Most definitely." Jackson's face relaxed as he said the words.

"Good." Kat hopped up off her chair. "I think I'll use the ladies room." She pulled down her skirt and left us alone in the room.

Jack sipped his drink, looking at me over the top of his glass, then rested it on his bare thigh.

"Your friend is a feisty one." He winked.

"Yes she is." I cranked my head behind me, toward the bathroom door. "And very surprising." Although Kat and I had broached this topic of me watching her, I never expected her to actually go through with it.

"So..." Jack raised his eyebrows. "Do you like to watch, or does she like to show."

I noticed my heel tapping on the ground and had to force it to stop. "Maybe a little of both." I told him.

"Hmmm." Jack nodded, lips pursed.

"Will it affect your job?" I asked, changing the subject. "Losing that bid."

"No, I've been there too long, I'm vested." He shifted on the couch. "It just affects me at this point."

Jack was older than us, probably in his late forties or early fifties. People acquire grey hairs in their life at different times and for different reasons, it was the lines on his face and around his eyes that spoke to his age. He had rough good looks, with broad shoulder and thin muscular arms. His abdomen was well defined, but not like a body builder. What stood out the most, was Jack's calm demeanor and childish charm. I could see why Kat liked him, he reminded me of the man she met at home, the guy who got this whole game started. The door creaked open behind me, then came the sounds of soft footsteps.

"You guys need refreshers?" Kat piped in, stopping in front of the couch.

"Yes." Jack held his glass up.

"No, but I'll take one anyway." I added.

A soft haze clouded the outsides of my vision, and was creeping in slowly. I better slow way down, I thought, as Kat mixed us drinks, otherwise I'll pass out. Kat came back with the full glasses and handed me one, then Jack the other.

"Hold on one second." Jack accepted his drink, and held Kat's hip with the other hand, not letting her move. "I have some questions." he set his drink on the floor and hooked his fingers into the waist of her skirt.

"Yes?" Kat leered down at him.

"First." He tugged her skirt down, letting it fall to the floor. "Why am I the only one naked." He rotated her hips around so she was facing away from him, lifted one of his legs up on the couch, then guided her down so she was sitting between his legs. Her drink splashed up the sides, running down her hand. Kat propped her legs up on the couch, knees bent and feet flat on cushion, they were both facing me, her breasts full under the white shirt and nipples poking out.

"Careful." She taunted him, leaning back onto his chest. "And?"

"What," Jack put his finger on her knee, running it up the inside of her soft thigh until it stopped between her legs. "is this?" He pressed firmly on the plastic piece snuggled next to her clit. Kat's eyes widened, and pupils dilated.

"It's..." She paused for a moment, taking a quick shallow breath. "It's just something I like to do."

"I've never seen anything quite like it." He continued to play with it, rubbing it over her clit.

"You better be careful." Kat moaned, her breasts swelling under the white shirt.

"What do you think, Collins?" Jack's breathed through Kat's hair. "Should I be careful?"

I remained frozen as I watched Jack's finger run short circles around my wife's clit. Her knees parted and head bent back on his shoulder. Eyes half closed, she squeezed her arm back between them, wrapping her fingers around his expanding cock.

"Oh yea." She whispered, her elbow rising and falling between them. "I like that."

Her knees separated more, revealing Jack's glazed finger, on her puffy pink lips. He spread them apart with two fingers and used the middle one to flick her swollen clit. Kat's hips began rocking up and down. Kat became flushed, red and white on her tanned skin, mouth fully open. Short spasms jerked her body as energy zapped through it. His two slick fingers widened, until I could see her gaping hole, opening up before me, then he squeezed two fingers inside her.

"Oh god!" Kat exclaimed, grinding her clit on the base of his thumb. Kat's drink sloshed about, spilling down on the tense knuckles that grasp it.

I jumped up, prying the glass from her fingers, then sat back down; she never noticed.

"Oh God!" Kat belted out again, as Jack's other hand slipped up her shirt and groped her breast.

Pulling her shirt up to her chest, Kat freed the two caged beasts.

The thunder boomed inside her and her body quivered, toes pressing into the cushion of the couch. Pulling her hips up off the couch, she let out a long, high pitched moan. She held there, shaking until the pressure inside her released.

Kat's hips slowly lowered to the couch, and she paused, breathing heavy.

Releasing Jack's stiff shaft, she lifted her tight shirt up and over her head, stretching her arm out and pulling it through her long, black hair, letting it descend to the floor below.

"Ok." She said, voice low, as she flipped around, her knees resting on either side of Jack's thighs.

Fixing her gaze down upon him, she reached behind her back, wrapping her long fingers around his thick cock. Stroking it up and down, her smooth skin glided up and down its veiny surface. Kat bent forward, wedging the bulbous head between her saturated lips, within their pinkish folds; it spread them apart. She lowered herself until the red, round dome popped inside her, then stopped.

"Oh yes." She panted, holding it there.

Jack leaned into her, taking her erect nipple into his mouth, his face narrowed as his lips and teeth, pulled and sucked on the long stem. His fingers wrapped around her ass, pulling the red cheeks apart, giving me a full view of the cock entering my wife. It felt as though I was inches away. His pointer finger began rubbing her asshole, gliding over its puckered tight tone. Kat's breathing increased, and eyes closed, as she squinted her already closed eyelids. Pressing his finger in on her ass ever so slightly, Kat chirped.

"No" She told him, shaking her head then gently sweeping his fingers away from her ass.

Kat's wet lips parted as she lowered herself down the wide shaft and it disappeared inside her, the veins pulsing and large tendon rubbing it's way in, spreading her small cavern wide open. Kat gasp, then hissed.