Burgundy Button - Act 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her nipple from Jack's mouth, Kat leaned back, placing her hands on his knees. Her back muscles flexed as her hips ground back and forth on the large cock, her ass pressing down, shaking his tight balls.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes." Kat repeated with each rock of her hips, her long dark hair flipping around her back.

Jack clutched her hips, helping them rock back and forth. The low hum singing from her lungs gradually became louder, her body mounting another massive attack from the inside. As her tension rose and body shook, the lightning inside her cracked and she snapped forward. Jack's eyes widened. Kat put her hands on the arm of the couch, on either side of Jack's head, then raised her hips up until his cock almost slipped out. Holding it there, she looked into his eyes, then slammed herself down the thick shaft, shaking his balls. Jack grunted. She rose back up again, and slammed down forcing another grunt. Panting, she increased the speed, each time ramming her wet crotch into his balls. Kat never took her eyes off Jack's eyes and watched as they narrowed, pinching almost shut.

I sat up in my chair and focused on Jack's cock as it appeared and disappeared inside my wife, how her lips curled around it and her juices coated the long shaft with each pass. Faster and faster she went, a salty sheen covering her bouncing breasts and both grunting in rhythm.

Jack opened his mouth wide, grabbing Kat's hips and forcing his cock deep inside her, holding it there. All his muscles tensed up, arms and legs tight cords of steel. His balls squeezed in and he yelled causing her to scream.

"Oh god, I can feel you cuming inside me!" Kat screeched, her voice shrill.

White creamy liquid flowed from Kat, covering Jack's balls and upper thighs. Jack's Hips began short thrusts inside her, shaking her ass, as his cock continued to spray within her. Kat wrapped an arm around his head, forcing her breast into his open mouth.

"Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes." She panted, with each short thrust... until they died out.

She sat back down on his cock, keeping him deep, while he sucked on her plump nipple.

"MMMM. Yes." She breathed, feeling his cock soften. "That was amazing." Kat arched her back, pulling her ass up and letting the limp rod fall to Jacks stomach.

She leaned back, pressing onto it again with her saturated crotch. Her head whipped around eyes focused on me, mouth open, and winked, her face still a mask of pleasure.

Kat bent down and picked up her drink, then placed a foot on the ground and climbed off jack, who was lying there, trying to catch his breath. She sat down in the chair beside him.

"You look spent, old man." She said with a grin.

"I am." Jack agreed, still breathing heavy. "I should go use the bathroom." He struggled to get up.

When the door to the bathroom closed, Kat turned her stare to me.

"Was that good enough?" Her eyebrows popped up. "Or do you need more?"

"That was good." I answered her, adjusting my stiff cock. "But I can always use more."

"Really?" Kat mused. "Are you serious?" Her breathing was still labored.

"I can't explain it." I told her, leaning back on the cushioned chair, arms down at my sides and shorts bulging.

At this point my balls had a constant ache, which couldn't explain my desire to continue. It was like I couldn't get enough, like my mind enjoyed the agony. How would I shut this off when we eventually went home?"

Kat crossed her legs, and drank her margarita, confused. The door to the bathroom swung open and Jack came out, cock swinging. He picked up his drink and threw his head back, downing half the sweet juice.

"Haven't had one of these in a long time." He quipped, holding the glass in front of his face. Feeling the tension in the air, he lowered it, his eyes moving between Kat and I. "Should I leave?"

"Up to you." Kat said with a smile. "wouldn't want to give you a heart attack." She laughed.

"My turn to use the bathroom." I stated, climbing up out of the chair and trying unsuccessfully to hide my arousal.

When I came out of the bathroom Kat and Jack weren't there. I pulled the curtain to the sliding glass door open and peered outside. My eyes adjusted to the light and I saw them sitting naked on the concrete wall, looking out at the ocean. I went back to my chair and sat down with my drink. I half hoped that Jack would leave. I needed a release, my balls were beginning to actually hurt; I imagined them turning the color blue. My eyes lowered. I'll just close them for a bit, I thought.