Burgundy on the Menu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean had expanded the touch of his hand to include my entire breast and my stiffened nipples were aching for more...wow, I love his gentle touch! By now I was reconsidering why I kept the now, overheated panties on. I was about to melt into a puddle right there on the bed.

"Do you want me to wear a condom? I brought a few with me," Sean asked.

"That is sweet of you," I replied. "I've been on the pill for years and I'm positive that I do not have any communicable ailments. To be blunt, if you're clean, I'd much rather get the full benefit of skin-to-skin sensations." I reached over to Sean, touching his side and sliding my hands down to where I encountered hairy legs. I brushed, teasingly at Sean's most sensitive parts...giving it a slight fingertip tug to let him know I wasn't joking.

"But won't this make things weird between Sammi, you, and me? Sean asked.

"Are you kidding?" I responded. "Right this minute Sammi is not more than 20 feet away, in bed with another guy and you saw that wet streak running the length of her bikini underwear. You think it could get weirder?" Sean and I both laughed together and I shifted one leg across the bed and slipped it between Sean's, right up to his crotch.

For a few moments, the two of us rubbed body parts together and the sensations were glorious. That first deep kiss where the Mystery Girl's tongue met Sean sent radiating pulses of pleasure throughout my body. Holy cow, I'd never had an orgasmic kiss before. A fleeting thought had me running to the bathroom for a towel...but that momentary flash of sanity turned into 'screw it, I'm not interrupting a second of this! Any doubt that Sean was aroused was long gone. That old wives' tale about big feet and large hands was running wildly through my slightly intoxicated brain.

Sean worked his hand shyly up and down my side and slipped his fingers beneath my lacy waistband. I think he is starting to get the idea, I thought to myself. I did my best to accommodate his advances by giving a little separation in one area while enjoying full-bodied breast-to-chest contact. Every hair on his chest must have been wired to a power outlet and they were all live and arching in my direction. If there had been a lightbulb in my butt, it would be glowing strong. Good grief, I am trembling! Sean's hand cupping my mons almost launched me into orbit. I felt every twinge of the muscles in his fingers and those fingers knew exactly what they were doing. I was thankful that I could still take a deep breath without something inside of me setting off alarm bells. I was in heaven!

We had to do something about this annoyingly defensive fabric. We were on the same wavelength. Sean readjusted his position so he now had both hands free and had raised himself so that he had a hand on each side of my waist.

"Do you think it would be OK if the Mystery Girl became a little less mysterious?", Sean teased. I raised my hips from the mattress in response and felt a great tingle of release as the offending garment slipped gently off my hips, down my thighs, over the calves, and off the ends of my feet.

Sean raised himself from the bed just enough to pull his boxer briefs off one leg at a time. I stared and giggled to myself about the boxers or briefs bet between Sammi and me. And what I saw in the dim light was breathtaking. Holy shit, I may not be able to walk tomorrow.

The coolness of not being covered by a sheet, or blanketed by a man whose body was set on London broil was a nice reprieve. Sean gently spread my legs as he shifted his body toward me. I closed my eyes as he nibbled and kissed the insides of my thighs, systematically‭, one inch at a time working his way up my legs. I don't know how he could be so patient. I was one tremor and shake from being a full-blown seismic event. Sean let out a little moan as his tongue discovered the flavors of what the intensity of our lovemaking created in my groin. I think I tried to scream when his tongue lifted the hood above my most sensitive gland but all that came out of my mouth was an airy squeal. Slow steady strokes and gentle suction were the work of an expert...a true sexpert. His girlfriend had to be insane to give this up. This feeling is unreal! The orgasms that followed in rapid succession had me pointing my toes to the outside walls and begging Sean to take me.

"Good god, Sean, slip inside. Please, please before I pass out from my heart exploding!" I gasped.

With no apparent sense of urgency, Sean moved his body forward so that again we could enjoy each other's kisses. I was still doing everything in the way of contortions to align myself for what I expected to be the best intercourse of my life. Instead, Sean managed to align himself so his full erection rubbed rhythmically against the outsides of my increasingly lubricated parts. it was driving me nuts! I could feel the build-up rising within my loins as we shifted from deliberate massage-paced friction to a higher gear. Like two dancers whose years of practice taught them to anticipate the moves of the other, it happened. Oh, Wow did it happen! Oh good lordy, lordy penetration this smooth and mind-blowing should be outlawed!

"YES", I cried. "Yes, yes, yes...Please!" We quickly clicked into a high gear of undulating motion that I could tell was bringing Sean to the edge. The slow deliberate Sean had turned into a wildly passionate animal racing to the finish line. With both of my hands reaching nearly to his groin, I tickled my way across his abdomen with just the right amount of fingernail pressure that the eruption that occurred brought me another round of quick breathing, heart-pounding, and orgasmic physical exhaustion. I knew Sean was spent. He was gasping as much as I was. I wondered for a second what he would be like if he were getting some more often. I held Sean with my legs wrapped around his midsection as the last contractions of my body began to soften and separate us. We did it. We made love! Breathing was returning to normal but neither of us said much. I released Sean from my ravenous leg grip and allowed him to rest his head, nose-to-nose with mine.

"Well Sean, the Mystery Girl thinks this was better than she could have imagined. Was it good for you?" I giggled.

"Sure thing...sure thing." whispered a breathless Sean.

A couple of knocks on the bedroom door startled both of us from our coma-like sleep. Sure enough, it wasn't a dream. It was morning. I was naked in my bed and there was a tall, naked man under the sheet right next to me.

"Hey, you two! There is nothing here to cook for breakfast. We're thinking that we might eat out," yelled Sammi from the other side of the door. It took less than a second for Sean's eyes to meet mine and we burst out in laughter. "That's OK. You two go ahead...we'll catch you later." I said.

"Sure thing," yelled Sammi. "Y'all behave!"

"Hey Sammi," I shouted. "You win... Its boxers!"

"So... Mystery Girl came to visit last night, did she?" Sammi joked. "I hope you had a burgundy good time!"

We both nearly exploded before hearing the outside door slam. Sean and I were wrestling and exploring each other and laughing hysterically at our 'in broad daylight' circumstances.

"I'm ready to eat out. Is burgundy on the menu?" said Sean with his tongue licking his lips and giving me a sensual wink.

"Sure thing, it is!" I said, as our laughter turned to a sweet but passionate morning kiss.

12