Buried Deep in My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea! They can entertain my boyfriends while you and I play checkers."

"I love your sense of humor Tatianna."

"And yours is just one of the many things I love about you Dale."

We talked another ninety minutes. It was so good to hear her voice again. So many good memories came flooding back. It was all I could do to NOT think about Jeanette, but I managed.

+ + + +

On Friday I went to work early and took off around 11 Am. Taking the 1:45 Pm flight to Chicago, I was back on terra firma just shy of 8 Pm. Having only my carryon bag, I sent Tatianna a text that I was headed for passenger pickup.

"Dale! Over here!"

I lifted Tatianna up and twirled her around when we hugged. I received the warmest kiss I'd gotten this year.

"Glad you could make it. Hungry?"

"Yeah, I should probably eat. Take me to your favorite place."

"Later for my favorite place. Let's go. Do you want to drive?"

"Not really. You can have the driver's seat, just in case you need to relieve yourself."

Giggling "Can you believe what we had to do? I've thought back to that ordeal so many times. It was something."

After a great meal at Texas Road House, Tatianna drove back towards the highway. My heart slowed a little when she pulled into the Holiday Inn parking lot.

"Normally my out of town guests stay here. I have other plans for you" was said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"This won't hurt will it?"

"Only if you resist. I'm not about to be denied."

Once we were inside Tatianna's apartment, she launched herself into my arms.

"Kiss me!"

The slow tongue touches were replaced with serious mouth massages. My hands roamed, but at a much slower pace than Tatianna. Pushing me back, my coat and dress shirt were sensually stripped from my body.

"Your turn."

I pulled Tatianna's blouse from her slacks, then unbuttoned the blouse from bottom to top. I took my time near her boobs, using my knuckles to press into her laced covered tits. Her marble sized nipples were visibly hard. Once the blouse was drifting to the floor, I unclasped her bra and admired her orbs.

Tatianna pulled my head towards her chest. I didn't need any further instructions. Alternating from left to right, I nibbled and sucked on her nipples. My hands roamed freely around her lower torso. A few minutes later she urged me to stand up.

My belt offered little resistance and my pants soon slid to the floor.

"Let's see if I stare in disbelief, as you so proudly exclaimed previously. Hmmmm, not bad, I guess I'll let you stay."

Since my cock had grown accustomed to my palm, the feeling of a woman's grip on it was exciting me a little too much.

"Careful there. It's been a while and I might be a little quick on the draw."

"I hope you brought at least a six shooter. How about letting me get that first one out of the way?"

"I like the way you think."

And with that, Tatianna leaned over and slowly licked and sucked the head of my cock. I didn't last long.

"Getting CLOSE!"

Tatianna didn't slow down and I filled her mouth. Cum was leaking down her cheeks and onto her boobs. She excused herself and rinsed her mouth. When she returned, her slacks were missing. Only a purple thong remained. After sitting her down on the couch, I slid that thong off easily.

Slowly licking my way up her inner thighs, I heard her breathing quicken. Spreading the lips of Tatianna's pussy apart, I spent the next ten minutes listening to her moans of pleasure. She rewarded my tongue with a body shaking orgasm. With her hands pinning my head to her pussy, I was able to lick her to another orgasm a few minutes later.

Pulling me to my feet "I hope you're ready to go again!"

Dragging me into her bedroom, Tatianna wasted no time in mounting me. She reached behind and guided my resurrected cock into her warm and very wet pussy. Taking her time, and allowing me to play with her nipples, I soaked in the pleasure. It was so nice to be having sex again.

I came before Tatianna did. Well, she didn't come, but she didn't mind either. We snuggled, this time face to face.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Some Viagra?"

"Don't I wish? How about a drink or snack?"

"Not really. I'd much rather hold you."

It was apparently the right thing to say. She slowly massaged my flaccid cock and balls while molding herself into me. Ever so slowly, her hard work was rewarded with a usable pole. Rolling onto her back, Tatianna pulled her knees apart and towards her chest.

"Hop on top big boy."

This time I played her like a fiddle. Every time she reacted like I'd come close to that magical spot, I increased my pressure and speed. With her on the verge of an explosion, I tweaked her nipples, sending her over the edge. She bucked up repeatedly and squeaked as her orgasms ripped through her body. It's such an empowering feeling knowing that you've please a woman sexually.

I set about pleasing myself and a few minutes later she was filled with my seed again.

After cleaning up, we fell asleep under the covers. I heard the shower running when sunlight warmed my face.

Standing naked, and drying her hair with a towel, Tatianna greeted me "Good morning lover. Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"I did. Was it a dream or real?"

"Mine was both. You lasted a lot longer in my dreams."

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Get your ass out of bed. We have a full day ahead of us."

It was a wonderful weekend. I must have cum ten times. We parted Sunday night with tentative plans for Tatianna to fly out to San Jose in two weeks.

+ + + +

When my turn to entertain was over, I knew I was falling in love with Tatianna. Her face, when we parted, told me that she might be having the same feelings. I got the confirmation mid-week.

"Good evening Tatianna. How's work going this week?"

"Really good Dale, which is why I'm calling you. They have an opening in the San Jose office."

"And..."

"And I checked into it and I'm qualified."

"And..."

"I have some strong feelings for you, but if you aren't feeling the same, then I'm going to turn it down."

"Would it help you make your decision if I said 'I think I'm falling in love with you'?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Yes it would help, or yes you're going to think some more about the job offer?"

"Smart ass! Yes, I love you, and I'm going to take the job."

We talked for another hour. I was tasked with finding a suitable apartment for us to share. Tatianna travelled a couple of times a month so it had to be located within a reasonable striking distance to her office, the airport, and my office.

Once she was confirmed for the position, her bags were packed. It had only been six weeks since she returned my phone call. Talk about life moving at the speed of an avalanche.

+ + + +

We took it slow. Both of us still had deep seated anxiety issues regarding relationships. Although we had a few shouting matches, we always managed to kiss and hug before going to sleep.

I work with a lot of young women, which bothers Tatianna. She travels with men, with bothers me. It was during one of our tit for tat conversations, ten months after we started living together, that we came to an understanding. I thought back to what I had told Jeanette, which was that I wanted women who could resist.

"I'm sorry Tatianna. I've been an ass. If you can uphold your vows when forced to sleep with the man of your dreams, then I have nothing to worry about when you are on the road. I don't trust the men, so please avoid those situations that put you at risk."

"Listen to me Dale. I've been unfairly petty about you working with all those women. You proved to me, in the avalanche, that you can be trusted. I may not trust the women you work with, but I'm convinced that I can trust you."

We stared silently at each other for a minute, then I dropped to one knee.

"I don't have a ring or anything, as this came up kind of quickly, but would you like to die in the arms of the man or your dreams?"

Pushing me backwards onto my back, then pressing her chest against mine "Yes I would. Will I die quickly or what did you have in mind?"

"A very slow death, fifty or sixty years of torture."

"Sign me up."

+ + + +

Epilogue:

We enjoyed a small wedding ceremony, in San Jose, followed by a honeymoon as far away from snow as we could find. We've never gone skiing again, nor do we have any desire to.

Our careers became our children, but eight years later we expanded our family when Sarah was born. She looks like her mother. Her sister Maggie came along two years later, and she is going to have it a little tougher, as she looks a lot like me.

Through social media we learned that Steve remarried and fathered a child. We also learned that Jeanette had moved to Maryland and had two kids. Neither Steve nor Jeanette have made any attempt to contact us, nor we them. Those relationships were buried in an avalanche.