Buried Treasure

Story Info
Two lovers start their journey on the beach.
1.7k words
4.17
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day. The sun was high in the sky but the air was clean, brisk and cool. The crashing of the waves made for a salty air that bathed my nose and lungs. I laid back in my folding chair, enjoying the peace I yearn for even if for a brief couple of hours.

I began to drift off when I felt something skate across my feet. I look up then down it is a red frisbee. Where the hell did this come from? I began to search up and down the beach. Then from behind I began hearing a woman's voice, "Sorry, over here. I am so sorry." As she got closer and closer.

A shorter lady maybe 5'2", probably mid-forties, with long blonde hair came hustling over to me, hands waving and repeating her chorus of sorry's. "Hey, it is ours my kids launched it and it went further than we thought it might." She confessed.

"It is quite alright, here you are." I handed it back while admiring her. She was not thin, quite voluptuous actually. She wore what looked like a one piece swimsuit, black and red, tucked into some swim shorts. Her breasts filled the top with cleavage barely visible due to them being squished together. As I looked up her long hair hung like the most beautiful drapes in front of her inspiring eyes. I was a little taken a back and it looked like she kind of was too.

"Here kids, hang on I will be back in a minute." She said as she threw the frisbee back. "Hey, I am Teresa. Those are my kids. We come here very few days, just live up the road. I have never seen you here." She continued on.

"Hey, I am Jake!" I reached out my hand to shake hers. It was greeted with a soft grasp from her left hand. I noticed a ring, she was married. "Yeah, I do not get out here often enough. I love the beach and the water but it is just not something I get to do often, work and all." I attempted not to ramble.

We small talked for a few more minutes. Then she said goodbye. "Later, maybe I will see you again sometime." She said.

I replied, "One can only hope." What was I thinking, did I just say that.

With that she leaned in and kissed my cheek and looked into my eyes with her hair still lacing her face like an angel. She smiled and ran back to her kids. After a few paces she turned around. "Wait, here is my number, text me sometime." She added before taking off again.

I was intrigued. By the time I packed up to leave she was gone. I went home showered up and thought what the hell, I am going to text her tonight. "Hey it's Jake super nice meeting you today!"

She texted back an emoji with a smiley face and a heart kiss. Then we chatted for a couple hours about life, loves and kids. She told me this upcoming weekend her family was going out of town and she was staying behind to help take care of her mother.

"Are you asking me out?" I asked hinting at why she was telling me she was free.

"Maybe, would you like to come over Saturday night? I can cook a mean lasagna? You can bring the wine!" She returned.

I agreed and told her I would bring the wine and was looking forward to tasting her mean food. We texted every day between that one and Saturday, four in all.

The day arrived. I cleaned up I shaved my goatee clean, put on a nice button up shirt leaving it unbuttoned with a t-shirt underneath and some jeans. My boxer briefs contained my 6 inches of love pressed against my leg. I grabbed a bottle of Merlot and was off for a quick 5 minute drive, she lived literally around the corner.

I walked up the door and rang the bell. It opened. She was beautiful! this short princess came to the door, wrapped in a sweater than rolled up to her neck and hugged every curve down to below her waist and some tight leather pants.

"Wow, Teresa you look amazing, here is the wine!" I said not know what to say.

"Come on in. Follow me to the kitchen!" She said excitedly.

The air smelled of garlic and fresh bread. I knew I was in for a wonderful meal. I looked into the kitchen as she put the bottle on the counter. A gorgeous lasagna, bread and a salad were sitting there waiting to be eaten.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You are beautiful! Oh you mean the food. It smells divine." I replied and laughed.

She walked over and told me how amazing it was to run in to each other on the beach that day. We paused for a minute looking into each others eyes. She broke the ice, "Let's eat!"

We sat down and she told me about her family and that she was married which was obvious, but that she and he were trying out dating others. I was very ok with that. I let her know a little about me and my busy life of travel and work. We washed down the bottle of wine within an hour and started in on a second before we finished at the table.

I tried to be a gentleman and began clearing my plate. "No you don't!" She said as she walked over and grabbed my plate. "No man of mine clears their plates!" she admitted.

"Wow I have never had this kind of treatment!" I laughed.

She finished tidying up some when I went for more wine but found myself pinning Teresa between me and the wine bottle on the counter. We embraced and our lips met. Pressed then separated with our tongues finding the others, slithering into each other mouths as our hands explored. Mine running up the sides of her chest down to her butt. Hers on my chest and down to my abdomen. I broke our kiss and began kissing her neck as I tried one hand over her left breast. I heard a moan knowing she was enjoying this.

"I have an idea." She said. "Let's go to the bedroom". She led me by the hand.

As we went down the hall we entered into a large bedroom with a king bed. She must have already lit a series of candles before i got there the room flickering in the candlelight. We kissed again, this time more intense, our tongues making love, feeling the passion escape one into the other. My hands went under her sweater to discover she had no bra on, so I lifted it up and kissed each one as they laid against her chest down to her stomach. "You have the most amazing mom boobs, baby!" I said thinking was that actually a compliment, god I hope so.

By know she was extracting my hardened cock from my jeans and boxer briefs, she unzipped me and my jeans fell with the underwear. She let go and he pressed into her stomach as we continued to devour each others kisses. Her sweater flew off and then her leather pants.

"I am going to let you remove those, they are super tight." I resigned.

We were now naked her eyes flickering in the candlelight, her body gorgeously curvy and me ready to dive in. I walked her over to the bed and laid her down. Kissing my way down to her core I kissed each inner thigh feeling the moist heat rise from her beautiful center. She spread her legs open and I gave her pussy a long lick. Her meaty pussy lips were gorgeous as was the biggest clit I had ever seen. I had zero trouble locating it with my tongue and began to gyrate it on her clit as she wiggled and moaned. I could feel the wetness increasing as she became ever more uncomfortable from the pleasure. I reach up and grabbed her breasts as she inevitably came while I worked her clit to completion. I slowly kissed my way back up cleaning my chin and face as I went until I met her lips.

"That was the tastiest pussy I have ever eaten lover." I confessed to her.

"Good it is yours anytime with those oral skills." She panted back. "I want you in me now, please?" She went on.

"Grab him and guide him in?" I asked her while on top. She positioned me just outside her womb and I slowly slid in, watching her face cringe in excitement until I was deep within her. Again our tongues met, open lips just dancing together. I looked at her eyes and we were both lost. I slowly picked up the pace and began rocking in and out as we intermittently kissed and swapped compliments.

"Your cock fits so well within me, goddam it is my buried treasure that I found on the beach, Jake." She managed to get out between our tongues reaching for the other.

"You feel amazing too baby, it is that home feeling, feels so good." I replied.

We carried on for another 30 minutes in that position before she got up and mounted me. He short body on top of me was glorious. Her breasts hanging like pendulums her hair gracing her upper chest and her clenched around me riding me like a champion cowgirl.

"Sweetheart I am going to cum, I cannot hold it any longer!" I made her aware.

"Ok, I am not letting you out, explode inside me. I want it in there." She said as she leaned forward her breasts draped on my chest and her lips pressed to mine. "God, cum in me baby, I want it so bad." She whispered.

Just then I exploded and felt her spasm around me. We came together before she collapsed on my chest.

After a few moments of breathing I asked, "So I guess this means I earned a second date?"

"I don't know honestly I think I need to see more effort from you!" She laughed.

"Brat" I said as I slapped her ass from above.