Controlled Wife, Happy Life

Story Info
The first lady of city society… danced like a hired stripper.
3.4k words
4.51
11.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Errol and Chase were admitted to the lobby precisely at nine. Julian was already there and rose to greet them. The doorman led the trio to the elevator and, after inserting a key in the panel, pressed the button for the penthouse. He stepped out of the car and gave them a stiff bow as the door closed.

"Are you ready for this?" Julian asked Chase as the car rose swiftly to the twentieth floor. Seeing his companion at a loss for words, he chuckled. "Just kidding. No one is ever ready for this."

Chase knew both of these men from the Gateway Club, the oldest men's club in Missouri. Errol worked at the board of trade. Julian was one of the city's top real estate brokers. Tonight they would be inducting him into a new club, a club he didn't even know existed until he got his invitation. Even now he wasn't entirely sure what it was all about. He only knew that something about his interactions with them and their host led them to believe he was a good candidate and would make a good member.

The elevator opened directly into the residence of Arthur Malden and his wife, Pamela. Their host was there to meet them and gave each of them a warm handshake. Chase thought he was going to pass out, taking a seat at the parlor table of one of the most influential men in the metropolitan area. Arthur scrutinized him with icy blue eyes. But the other two men seemed relaxed and jovial. That helped him to relax somewhat.

"Welcome to Mr. Chase Wagner... who has volunteered to take the place of our former comrade... who has happily decided to take a wife." Arthur scanned their faces as he spoke, then settled again on Chase. "Sir, I find you to be of good quality. These two men express the highest confidence in you. You are unencumbered and have a clean bill of health. Do you know what is going to happen tonight?"

Chase blushed and stammered and looked questioningly at his cohorts. It was clear the question wasn't rhetorical. Mr. Malden was waiting for a reply. "I, uh, understand it has something to do with your wife."

This got a round of laughter. Chase laughed too, nervously. He was told what would happen but he didn't want to say it, right in front of the man. He wasn't even sure it wasn't all just a sick prank.

"Yes, Chase, something to do with my wife. Oh, Pam?" He called out in the direction of the kitchen. "We're ready for some drinks, dear."

Into the room came Pamela Malden, nee Winters, one-time Miss Arkansas and the public face of Malden Heating and Cooling. Chase had already made her acquaintance. Most recently he was seated at the Malden's table for the summer ball. He was even privileged to have several dances with her that night. But he had never, ever seen her like this.

Her auburn hair was arranged in a bouffant style. She was wearing a frilly yellow and white gingham apron. Yellow pumps completed her outfit. That was it. One of the first ladies of city society was serving them drinks wearing nothing but an apron. It covered her frontal nudity. The strings hanging down from the knot tied behind her back obscured the delicate part of her posterior. But other than that, her model's body was on display.

"I hope you gentlemen like old-fashioneds." She set a pitcher on the bar counter and lined up four low glasses and dropped ice cubes into them with silver tongs. Then she filled them halfway with the tea-colored beverage and distributed them around the table, starting with Chase and ending with her husband.

Chase could not take his eyes off her as she moved about the room and leaned gracefully over the table. She was a work of art, her long legs, her shapely arms, the swell of her hips and the curvature of her breasts. If he thought he was going to faint in Arthur Malden's presence, he thought he might explode in Pamela's.

"Can I bring you anything else?" She asked the room. Errol and Julian assured her they were fine and she graced them with a stunning smile before returning to the kitchen. The four men grinned at each other and toasted with their glasses.

"What do you think about that, Chase?" Arthur swirled his drink dramatically.

"Nothing short of amazing, Mr. Malden. But I hope you don't mind me saying, I wouldn't think she was the type."

"It's Arthur. And actually, she's not the type. She's in a hypnotic state." Arthur drained his glass to the ice cubes and handed it to Errol to refill from the pitcher. "No, really. As far as she knows, she is completely dressed. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight with my lovely puppet. You think you can handle that?"

"I, uh, think so."

"Well I hope you do. But if you can't, I hope I can at least count on you to remember your oath of secrecy."

Chase nodded solemnly and Arthur rolled to his feet and clapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, don't let me spoil the mood. Everyone, refresh your drinks and let's go to the living room and get this party started."

On the way to the living room Chase took a detour to visit the restroom. Pamela stopped him on his way back. "May I have a word with you, Mr. Wagner?"

"Please, call me Chase."

"Thank you, Chase. I didn't want to say anything in front of my husband, but it is impolite to stare."

Pamela had untied the neck strings of her apron and the top hung down below her waist, letting her breasts stand out proudly from her chest. Chase wasn't a big fan of tan lines when he looked at girls in magazines. But seeing the striking contrast of her milky breasts against her overall tan made him rethink this opinion.

"You're doing it again, Chase."

"Oh, sorry."

*****

Arthur wasn't kidding about getting the party started. He offered them a variety of smokes and snorts and pills, all of the best quality. His stereo system cost more than some people's cars and sounded so clear you might think Chet Baker was right there in the room with them. Pamela came in to join them, now completely naked except for her yellow shoes. Chase tried not to stare but it wasn't easy.

Arthur whispered something in her ear and her demeanor instantly changed. She began to sway in time with the music and the four men took their seats to watch her dance. It was surreal, having such a respected woman dance for them like a hired stripper. Her moves were mesmerizing, which was ironic. Chase might have given anything to reach out and touch that beautiful body, taste her glowing skin.

Her husband went up and whispered in her ear again. She stopped dancing and looked around as if suddenly remembering where she was. She ran her hands over herself and shrugged and walked over to the media center. She got out a DVD which they could see had pornographic images on the cover.

"She thinks she's alone in the apartment," her husband announced as she put the disc in the player and sat down on the couch while the menu screen loaded. She opened a drawer in the coffee table and got out a remote control and an intimate massager. Chase's heart leaped in his chest when he realized what they would shortly be witnessing.

Pamela aimed the remote at the screen and started the video at a scene of two men and one woman sitting on a sofa. She fast forwarded to the action, with the now-nude woman sprawled across the men's laps, pleasuring them with her mouth and her shaven cooch. Pam stared at the scene as if in a trance, which was ironic. The middle finger of her right hand flickered rapidly in and out of her own pussy, far hotter than anything Chase had ever seen on film.

After a few minutes, the actress on screen switched positions. The man who had been in her mouth now pushed into her cunt. She took the other man's penis in her mouth, still wet with her juices. Watching this intently, Pamela put down the remote and took up her massager and switched it on. She held it with both hands, one at the end of the handle and the other close to the vibrating head. The four men watched amazed as she touched it to her groin.

Still watching the screen, she began describing a triangle with the vibrator, down between her legs, back up again, then across her neat little bush of auburn pubic hair. She took her time at it and breathed heavily through her mouth while she did so. It was making Chase so horny he couldn't stand it. Almost involuntarily his hand crept to his own aching crotch. He was interrupted by a tap on his forearm.

"Keep it under control, bro," Julian murmured. "You're going to want to save it for the main event."

Their hostess had her feet on the coffee table and her behind hung over the edge of the couch cushion. The triangle she traced around her private place became a straight line, up and down the slit of her vagina. On the screen, the actress was riding one of her partners while the other played with her ass. He took his cock in hand and held it up between her butt cheeks and slowly started to push it in.

Seeing that, Pamela cried out and thrust her pelvis in the air, then rolled to her side and curled up in a ball, the massager clenched between her thighs. She rocked and groaned and then went still. Then she sat up and switched off the device. She examined it, sniffed it contemplatively and gave it several long, loving licks before standing and carrying it out of the room.

"Oh, awesome!" Errol exclaimed, the moment she left the room.

"Yeah, hot!" Added Julian.

Arthur seemed just as surprised. "I didn't tell her to do that! Ha ha!"

Chase thought it was hot too but he also thought what an intrusion it was into the woman's privacy. Would he want a room full of women watching him masturbate? Watch him taste his come? He found himself divided between madly wanting to be with this lady and thinking something was wrong here and maybe he didn't want to play any more.

"OK, boys," Arthur announced, "You know the rules. Take only memories. Leave only used rubbers. And treat her like she's only insured for liability. Are we good?"

Errol and Julian assented enthusiastically. Chase just nodded and smiled weakly.

"New guy, you want to go first?" Arthur asked him.

"Nooo, I'll wait, if that's OK."

Arthur shrugged and Julian immediately volunteered to go in his place. Pamela came back into the room and her husband whispered in her ear. She put her vibrator down on the coffee table and allowed Julian to take her hand, walking with him down the hall to the bedroom.

Errol went to the bar and started lining up some rails of white powder. Arthur sat down next to Chase and asked him if everything was all right.

"I apologize, Mr. Malden, I mean Arthur. It's just I'm not sure it's right, tricking your wife into doing these things."

"Chase, I'm sure you've heard that a person wouldn't do something under hypnosis that they wouldn't do on their own, right?"

"I've heard that. I don't know if I believe it."

"Actually, I'm glad to hear your concern. It shows your character. You don't like to see a lady taken advantage of. Well, maybe I can put some of your fears to rest. Mrs. Malden knows that I hypnotize her. She knows that we do things at these parties. She doesn't ask what happens and I don't tell her. I guess she feels that this way it's not really her doing those things, it's just her body going through the motions. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess so, kind of."

"The end result is that on mornings after these parties she wakes up feeling really good, like a new woman. I love her, believe me, and Iwouldn't want anything bad to happen to her. She trusts me to take care of her. And I trust you to help me take care of her, even while you are taking advantage of her."

Chase couldn't disagree. Or maybe he just didn't want to disagree.

"Before you pass judgment, do this one thing. Go in there and give her a try. Be as gentle or rough as your conscience will allow. She's going to get laid a lot tonight so one more isn't going to break her. And while she is making love to you, ask yourself. Is she doing it because she wants to? Or because I'm making her want to?"

*****

It wasn't long before Julian returned to the living room with a perverted grin and made finger guns at his companions. Errol tapped Chase on the wrist and gestured in the direction of the bedroom. Arthur nodded to him benignly.

Pamela was lying on the bed when he entered the room, writhing ecstatically and stroking her own breasts. Her eyes were closed and her knees were spread wide with her heels together. He stared at her freshly-fucked pussy as he removed his own clothing and folded them into a pile on the floor. He wondered what she tasted like but doubted he could bring himself to go down on a woman right after another guy had her, condom or no.

He mentally kicked himself for not going first. Maybe they would let him go first the next time. Would there be a next time? Hell yes, if it was up to him. He ran his hands up her leg and stroked her labia. She was juicy, ready. Climbing on the bed he pushed two fingers up inside her as far as they could go. She responded with a loud gasp and her hands shot down to pull her thighs farther apart, giving him better access. Her hips started to move in a seductive little circle.

He moved his hand up from her pelvis and ran it over her hip, her waist, her ribs. He found her left breast and cupped it, caressed it, explored her areola with his thumb. Then he lay beside her and kissed her. She kissed him back with unexpected aggression, turning toward him and rubbing up against his naked body. Her leg went over his and locked behind his knee.

When he managed to tear himself away from her kisses, he asked her, "Can you hear me?"

"Of course I can," she replied in a breathy, dreamy tone of voice.

"Do you know who I am?"

"You're my lover. Who else would you be?"

"Mrs. Malden, Pamela, I want you to tell me honestly if you can. Is this really something that you want?"

Instead of replying, Pamela sat up and, crossing her legs, leaned over him. In one smooth stroke she brought her head down in his lap, engulfing his manhood with her mouth, and just as smoothly came back up. Chase sputtered and gasped as she did this, now at a loss for words. She reached behind her and selected a condom package from the bowl on the night table. Tearing it open, she deftly extracted the contents and applied it to his penis. Then she swung her leg over his stomach and sat down hard on him.

The desensitizing effect of the whiskey that Chase had consumed warred with his heightened arousal and pent up frustration from the salacious displays he had witnessed already. He was torn between watching with fascination this beautiful, elegant woman riding his cock and thinking about literally anything other than this woman riding his cock. She seemed like she was in her own world, her head lolling about while her hips slammed down on him, over and over again.

Finally, he could take it no more and he grabbed her around the midsection, pulling her to his chest and off of his dick. He didn't want to finish prematurely and felt like he just needed a break. He heard her chuckle and she moved up until her nipples dangled just over his lips. He gratefully licked and sucked at them as she teased them into his mouth, one and then the other. He felt up her perfect ass while she did this and silently wished he could live this moment forever.

After some moments of this she swung over to one side of him and straddled him again, this time facing the other direction. She reinserted him into her honey hole and wiggled as if testing for fit. Then she leaned forward, put her hands on his knees and resumed her riding. This way, instead of having to look at her fine breasts bobbing in rhythm, Chase had to watch her ass cheeks flex. And as she came down on him those cheeks parted and he could glimpse her little brown anus.

He knew he wouldn't last much longer if he didn't leave it alone. But he felt compelled to touch it. His hands stroked her pale, untanned half moons. His fingers cautiously explored the valley between them. His thumb tentatively touched the soft skin around her pucker. When she felt this she gasped and bent her body farther forward, almost double.

This angle was slightly uncomfortable but he didn't dare complain. For this angle also spread her cheeks wide open and he could not believe his eyes. His thumb crept closer and closer to her wrinkled opening and as it drifted across the muscles of her sphincter she gasped louder and louder and brought her pussy down on him harder and faster. He stroked his thumb around her hole in time with her rise and fall. And this time when he could take no more he didn't fight it. He just let it loose.

*****

Arthur Malden happily entertained his guests while they took turns with his loving wife, his blushing bride, his partner in everything. He didn't need a turn. He had her to himself ninety-nine percent of the time. Let this night be for the boys.

The hypnotism started out as an edgy party trick. It grew into a way to gain the favor of successful men. Now that they were the successful ones he continued the tradition but with people he liked, people they both liked. It wouldn't be right to turn her over to someone she didn't like.

After he saw them off, he went back to the bedroom and found Pamela on hands and knees where the last guest had left her. This was the ideal position for him to lube her up and take her the one way he denied his friends. In her suggestible state she accepted him easily. He knew she could take them all that way, one after the other. But it seemed prudent to keep some things for him alone.

Afterward, he led her to the shower and bathed her. Once the stains of the evening were washed away he brought her back to wakefulness and they embraced and passionately kissed. They toweled off and, still naked, brushed their teeth and got ready for bed. She put on a diaphanous nightgown. He donned his satin pajamas.

As he sat down on the edge of the bed, she directed his attention to a candle burning on the dresser. He stared at it and the warm light expanded to fill his field of vision.

"We had a good time tonight," his wife told him in a reasonable tone.

"Yes, yes," he replied.

"You're proud of me. You like to share me with your friends."

"Yes, yes."

"It pleases you to show off the power you have over me."

"Yes, yes," he replied

"The new one, Chase. He seems interesting." She added some feeling to her tone. "Maybe you should invite him for a more personal visit."

"Yes, yes."

"Now I want you to sleep very well tonight and wake up refreshed. You deserve it, my love."

Arthur turned and lay his head on the pillow. His wife blew out the candle and slipped under the sheet, snuggling against him. As he drifted into sleep he thought about the new one, Chase.

'He seems interesting,' he thought. 'Maybe I should invite him for a more personal visit.'