All Comments on 'Buried Treasure Ch. 81-85'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913over 4 years ago
You almost loss me

I was ready to walk away from this story when you attached Frank now you have proven never give up on a great author. Which this story shows you are truly one. Please keep going.

wil2085wil2085over 4 years ago
sigh

when people need help they go to those they know and trust. you go to your friend and family. during her entire life the only ones she knew and trusted were her HUMAN parents and the brotherhood. yes her involvement exposed their existence, but it was in a way that could be handled. consider this for a moment. how would things be any better if rori had not been involved and the Sons screwed up and been seen shifting?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Great Nickname

"Princess Puppy Mill" I can see how that might annoy her.

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 4 years ago
Alright! Go, Frank, go!

Ok. Hope that Frank makes 'wolfdom'. Now you have to drag Rori's taters out of the fire. I think that they should come out, at least to the Brotherhood. Of course, that means eventually, (sooner than later), they will be out to the public or at least a very poorly kept secret. So, they still have to deal with the Council and Harleigh, too. I hate to see this tale end.

* * * * *

PN

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 4 years ago
Umm..why so long?

This is getting to the point of being boring. You need to finish this sooner than later before it turns i to a snooze fest. Oh and quit killing off the good guys you have a bad habit of that.

wil2085wil2085over 4 years ago
sigh

sad how the were have lost their sense of loyalty. does family and friendship mean nothing to them unless the individuals are were? Orlando was a moot point because the instant the brotherhood was attacked became the instant she was involved since they are the first pack she had ever known. yes they are human, but they share the same ideals that the packs are supposed to and that is to support each other, to fight for each other, and if need be die to protect each other. the packs need to grow up and learn that the old ways and traditions they have always followed will no longer work.

partwolfpartwolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Too long?

About 20k words longer than Moby Dick after the next chapters post. Time to clear up some loose ends and set up for the next book.

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
Not too long

I love your writing and this story. Length should never be a factor. If it’s great ~ ITS GREEAAT!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
I Don't Think It's Too Long

Things were dragging during the middle, but quickly picked up again nicely. You still have several sources of dramatic tension to mine, if you're so inclined: the fleeing bikers, the reveal of the new wolf and their wolf/human romance (now a wolf-wolf romance), the other wolf-human romance, the council's charges against Princess Puppy Mill, the funeral of the human sheriff, the ongoing FBI investigation/government relationship with the wolves. Who will be the ambassador? Will they get non-sovereign nation tribal status like Native Americans? Can they build a casino now?. Lots of ground to cover.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Great, great story

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

There's a pub in the UK called "Who'd have thought it" or something like that. 5⛤

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

error.

False word.

"attach" is present where "attack" should be.

in https://www.literotica.com/s/buried-treasure-ch-81-85

in sentence

I told him of the conversation with Captain McCluskey, and the likely attach in the early hours of the morning.

I like the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES