Burkinabe Women Need BBC Too!

Story Info
African Muslim woman discovers Afro-American BBC.
1.3k words
2.63
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"My sacred African butt hole is a portal to the secrets of the universe, now get to work," Nora Natama said in a bossy tone. Having said her peace, the curvy, dark-skinned and short-haired Burkinabe Muslim MILF got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. The king-sized bed shook as Nora twerked that ass. If African female posteriors are a work of art, then Black Muslim women from the nation of Burkina Faso have got the best behinds in the African Motherland. As Nora Natama so eloquently put it, African Muslim female butt holes are portals to the secrets of the universe, and the lucky man who gets to explore them can indeed count his blessings...

After due consideration, Nora's lover Stephen Carmichael got behind her and pressed his lips against the African Muslim lady's butt hole. A horny brother has got to do what needs to be done to keep his lady satisfied. The African Muslim MILF had the biggest ass that Stephen has seen in ages. At least twice the size of actress and tennis player Serena Williams booty. When it comes to big butts, Muslim women from West Africa run the game. Nora's thick ass isn't going to eat itself and Stephen had his work cut out for him. Without further ado, Stephen grasped Nora's thick ass cheeks and slid his tongue into her booty hole. Do Black American men like the taste of Burkinabe female booty holes? Time to find out!

"Yes ma'am," Stephen said obediently and he wriggled his tongue into Nora's booty hole. The big-booty Black Muslim woman, a native of Banfora City, Burkina Faso, sighed happily as the young African American man ate her ass. Nora has been hearing a lot of things about African American men and their sexual prowess ever since she moved to Atlanta, Georgia, from her homeland of Burkina Faso, in the heart of West Africa. Nora fingered her wet, hairy pussy and moaned softly while Stephen licked her booty hole. Hmm, it would seem that Black American men enjoy eating Black female booty hole a lot more than their counterparts in West Africa...

"Oh my, Steve, get ready, I feel a rumbling in my guts," Nora warned her lover, and Stephen ignored the lady's warnings and continued to eat her ass. It has been suggested by scientists from the Afrocentric Institute For Female Booty Studies that Black men who eat Black female booty on a regular basis live longer than those who don't. Stephen is a proud Afrocentric brother and he loves to eat Black female booty. This was his first time savoring African Muslim female booty, though, and he enjoyed the experience immensely. Stephen was having the time of his life with his tongue inside Nora's booty hole...until the bitch farted.

"Oh fuck," Stephen gasped, and the tall, burly and dark-skinned African American stud coughed, stunned by Nora's fart. The thing about big-booty Black women, especially the ones from West Africa, is that while their big butts are certainly heavenly, their farts are potent enough to knock out a brother if he's not careful. Nora giggled, and then turned around, to look at Stephen. When it comes to female farting on male faces, there is no middle ground. A brother either loves females farting on his face or he hates it. That's all there is to it.

"Oh yes," Nora said, grinning as Stephen winked at her while swallowing her fart. The African American stud is part of a growing list of progressive, Afrocentric Black men who like it when big-booty Black women not only sit on their faces, but fart on their faces as well. Stephen swallowed every last bit of Nora's fart, and then squeezed her cheeks. Translation? The brother likes Black female farts and wants some more. Nora apologized to Stephen for not producing more farts for his pleasure. The brother was upset, but the horny African Muslim MILF knew how to ensure that he forgave her...

"That's more like it," Stephen said, as Nora got on her knees and grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised Black cock. A lot of Muslim women are fascinated by big, uncut cocks and Nora is one of them. Stephen smiled at Nora as the curvaceous, busty and big-bottomed, gorgeously dark-skinned Burkinabe Muslim MILF showed his dick some love. Nora winked at Stephen as she took his big Black dick into her mouth. Time to find out if big African American dicks fit inside African Muslim women's holes. Just another anthropological experiment of the sexual kind, folks. Nothing more and nothing less, for real...

"Hmm, your cock is delicious," Nora paused to tell Stephen, and she slurped his dick as she would an Ice Cream Sundae. Stephen leaned back on the bed, relaxing as Nora sucked his cock like a pro. To really shine Stephen on, Nora began fingering his ass while fellating him. Back in West Africa, most brothers would get pissed if a woman tried to play with their asses but Stephen is a Black man from Atlanta, Georgia. Nora figured that Stephen was probably no stranger to having his ass played with. When Nora began fingering his ass while sucking his dick, Stephen didn't even protest. Black men from Atlanta are flexible and progressive like that, and some sisters, like Nora here, love them for it.

"Come ride me, sweetie," Stephen told Nora, and she grinned and rolled a condom on his stiff dick before straddling him. Nora kissed Stephen and rested her hands on his shoulders before impaling herself on his hard cock. Stephen smacked Nora's big round ass and thrust his cock into her pussy. Nora moaned in pleasure as she rode Stephen's dick, her curvy body swaying this way and that. Stephen sucked on Nora's tits and even did the motor boat on them as he fucked her good. Nora's passionate screams mingled with Stephen's grunts of pleasure. Good times, folks...

"I want you in my ass," Nora said to Stephen, who grinned as she got off his dick and got on all fours. Stephen sighed happily as Nora twerked that big Burkinabe booty of hers for him. Like most Black men in Atlanta, Stephen loves a nice ass regardless of any other factor such as race or even gender. The brother grabbed some lubricant and smeared it on Nora's butt hole. Without further ado, Stephen worked his dick into Nora's booty hole and began fucking her. Nora squealed as Stephen's cock entered her butt hole. The West African Muslim woman loves anal sex, but Stephen's cock felt huge in her butt hole.

"Take this dick in your butt hole, Nora, I want to uncover the secrets of the universe," Stephen taunted her. The African American stud smacked the big-booty Burkinabe Muslim woman's ass as he plowed his thick cock into her booty hole. Time for this African broad to discover the awesome power of Black American dick. Gritting her teeth, Nora began grinding her big ass against Stephen's groin, driving his cock deep into her butt hole. Nora loves the rough stuff, and Stephen can totally dish it out. Stephen fucked Nora's ass until the big booty African Muslim woman tapped out. Nora sighed happily as Stephen pulled his cock out of her butt hole, and a fart slipped out. Rather than feeling embarrassed, they both laughed about it. Good times...

Nora Natama and Stephen Carmichael spent the night together, and the African Muslim woman bonded with her new African American male lover. A lot of social scientists and anthropologists think that Black Americans and West Africans are too different to forge lasting alliances because of cultural, linguistic and religious differences. Well, those social scientists and anthropologists have forgotten or perhaps overlooked the awesome power of Black sexuality, especially Black American sexuality. Women from all cultures, races and religious backgrounds want to experience the sexual power of the Black American man, and African Muslim women are no exceptions. Let the good times roll, folks. Black American dick is conquering the world!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers