Raisin Dick Rocks Her World

Story Info
She just loves a white guy with a small dick.
771 words
4.02
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024.

The story below is exactly 750 words.

◽️◽️◽️

Windy's heart raced. The handsome white stranger whom she'd been flirting with at the bar all night long was now sitting beside her on the couch, his eyes filled with expectancy.

She knew that look. He wanted something. And Windy was fine with that, because she wanted it too.

Her full lips met his thin ones. Tongues danced, hands explored. Then the clothes started coming off. Him fumbling awkwardly with her bra clasp, her tugging at his belt. His pants bunched at his ankles as she dropped to her knees, pulling at his boxers.

And then she saw it. The most glorious micro penis she'd ever encountered. And completely shaven too, right down to the taint.

She adored the contrast of her ebony hands along his creamy thighs, inching their way up to the Promised Land. Taking his little dick between her thumb and forefinger, she stroked it slowly.

Oh how it jumped and twitched. For a moment she was reminded of one of those coiled spring doorstops, and then her lips were around it, sucking, slurping, drool streaming over his grape sized balls.

Deep throat? Hardly. His fully erect member barely made it past her teeth. It was like sucking on a pacifier. And boy did it make her wet.

Standing, Windy shed the last clothing she still wore, her panties. She tossed the soaked garment to him. He inhaled eagerly. "You smell amazing, Windy," he grunted.

"I'm glad you like it, hunny," Windy replied, a wide sexy smile forming on her cherubic face. "You know what they say, right? 'The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.'"

Seizing his wiry frame, she pulled him to the floor, laying him supine as she straddled his face.

His tongue was already extended, quickly parting her thick meaty pussy lips. Her juices were indeed dripping, thick and clear, as she grabbed a fistful of his hair and ground herself over his face.

His hands found her ample ass, fingertips penetrating then caressing the sweaty crack, tickling her butthole, causing squeals of delight.

His lips formed a tight seal over her fat clit and Windy soon felt her orgasm build as he expertly sucked and flicked away at it, until with a loud cry her climax hit, spraying his flushed face with her ejaculate.

"Oh, so good, hunny," Windy sighed as she caught her breath. "Now, you just stay right there, baby, 'cause I ain't done with you yet."

Shuffling herself backwards on her knees, Windy positioned herself over him. Thick thighs spread wide over his hips, she eased downwards, making contact, his tiny mushroom cap slipping between her fat outer labia.

But no further. Between his diminutive size and her deep fleshy sex, she couldn't get him to actually penetrate any further. But that was fine with Windy. She never did like being fucked deep much, and her best orgasms were always clitoral.

And so she began to gyrate; slowly at first, allowing her natural drippings to lubricate him, reducing the friction. With each movement of her wide hips, her thick, swollen clit brushed over his rock hard little cock, sending jolt after electrifying jolt through her.

"Oh, sugar," Windy sighed. "Your little white dick feels so good against my clit, baby. So... fucking... good."

He could only grunt his acknowledgement, punctuating it with a hard slap on her jiggling ass that made her squeal with delight.

Leaning forward, Windy dangled her heavy breasts over his face. Taking the hint, he suckled at them, switching rapidly between each succulent chocolate nipple, setting off fireworks of pure orgasmic bliss through every sensitive nerve ending.

Being multi-orgasmic was both a blessing and a curse; the downside being she still wanted more, even as she sensed his own pending eruption.

They came together, their cries echoing through the tiny apartment.

When at last his micro shaft wilted, Windy again moved up over his face. "Lick it clean, white boy."

He obeyed eagerly, tongue lapping at their mixed fluids as Windy groaned with one last orgasm.

"Enough,' she finally called. Standing, she gathered his clothes. "Get dressed. Then get out."

His shock was apparent. "What? But... why? I thought..."

"Thought what?" Windy smirked. "You'd stay the night? Nah, I'm done with you for now, raisin dick. But leave me your number on the way out. Maybe I'll call you. Maybe."

As the door closed behind him, Windy sighed in contentment. Of course she'd call him. She'd just found her perfect man to rock her world.