Burn Baby Burn Pt. 05 Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unlocked it and handed it over. He set it down on the table right above the cloner which was in his pocket under the table. He grabbed his phone out of his other pocket and opened up his contacts. He glanced up at her and found her staring off into space. "Eat your sandwich." He ordered and she obediently unwrapped it and took a bite.

He slowly added Mathew's contact information into her phone and started adding his own when he felt the telltale vibration in his pocket informing him the cloning process was complete. He cleared his info from her contact and saved it before handing it back. "Matt can reach me if needed."

The food must have fueled her spiteful engine because she soon turned waspish and angry, berating him for how badly he treated her over the years, driving her away (to another man's bed, he mused) and causing their family to disintegrate. Back in his comfort zone Chad just rolled his eyes and chewed quietly as he sat there absorbing all the abuse.

30 minutes later he received a text telling him to grab more beer and a gallon of milk on the way home.

Molly couldn't wait to jump out of his truck when he pulled up to his old house. He grinned as she stomped up to the entryway and disappeared inside. "Cunt." He muttered as he drove off.

***

"We need a vacation!" Jessica declared one evening out of the blue. Her and Chad were cuddled in their usual spot while Geegee and Bobby shared the couch and huddle together over a sketch pad. They whispered and mumbled to each other secretively as Evie's hands flew over the paper. She had an arsenal of colored pencils in her lap. Gunner lay sprawled across the center of the floor and Tappy lay on the couch next to Bobby with her legs splayed up in the air, for all intents and purposes, looking quite dead.

Jennifer had taken Spencer back to their home briefly and then signed them both up for a week-long retreat aimed at helping survivors learn to deal with their grief.

Chad agreed. "I think I know just the spot for us to go." He said with a knowing wink at his bride to be.

"What have you got in mind babe?" She asked. Neither of the two doodlers across from them even looked up from their project.

Chad began whispering in her ear. Her eyes widened with delight, and she grinned. "Oh, I like it!"

Genevieve glimpsed up briefly at them with a raised eyebrow and then returned to her work.

Jess began whispering to Chad and he laughed out loud. "Oh yeah! Definitely." He agreed. "And while we are there..." his voice faded as he whispered again into her ear. She suddenly squealed with excitement and jumped into his lap hugging his neck tightly. "Oh, you know what that means?" She suggested.

Chad nodded sagely to the continued annoyance of his son and his beautiful nanny. "Of course, Jen and Spence will be coming." He answered. "He has his passport, doesn't he?"

"Yep."

"Then it's settled. We need to start making travel arrangements." He finished. They hugged each other and exchanged a long kiss.

"Oh, I can hardly wait!" Jess squeaked excitedly.

They paused and enjoyed the quiet for a moment before Bobby and Geegee both shared an approving grunt. They looked up at the two lovers and giggled to each other.

"What are you two chuckleheads giggling about?" Jess demanded.

"Nothing." They said simultaneously and promptly giggled again.

Jessica eased herself from Chad's lap and padded across the room bare foot. She held out her hand expectantly. "Hand it over!"

Bobby clutched the sketchpad possessively and closed it. "No way!" He retorted. "It's private."

"Give it up junior!" She growled at him. There was no mistaking the menace in her voice.

"Dad!" He whined.

"Uh huh." Chad shook his head. "That woman scares me when she growls like that. I'm out of this one."

Evie sighed and took the sketch pad back. "It's really nothing." She explained innocently. "We were just drawing a concept of your wedding."

Jessica's eye flew open. "What?" She exclaimed. "Lemme see. Lemme see." She cried eagerly and plopped herself onto the couch, forcing herself between them.

The euro-African woman obediently began flipping through the pages of her sketch book. Suddenly Jessica reached over. "Hold up a minute!" She turned back several pages and gaped at the image in front of her. "What is this?"

Bobby blushed furiously and Evie stammered. Chad curiously got up and walked over to stand behind the couch. The page revealed an impressive drawing of a female superhero like character. The form was exquisitely feminine with suggestive hips and breasts. The short red spiky hair spilled out from a dark hood while the rest of her body was poorly concealed by a form fitting black ninja outfit. The character was poised like Scarlett Johansen in Black Widow, crouching low with one arm raised and the other sweeping across her body. Three 4-pointed shuriken flew toward the viewer from her deadly hand.

There was a palpable silence about the room as Bobby gulped nervously.

"I'm waiting..." She said calmly. The artwork was actually very impressive to her, and she admired the detail and vibrant colors.

"It's um—your Avatar." The boy replied weakly. "Ninjassasin."

"Avatar." She repeated. "Ninjassasin." She looked back at Chad with a smirk then turned to the other woman. "Were you part of this?"

"Oh no!" She replied with a grin. "That was all Bobby. He's quite gifted."

Jess continued staring at the drawing as she pursed her lips. "I like it—Picasso" And with that she dismissed the page and gestured impatiently for them to continue.

The 'concept' was a detailed sketch of a wedding ceremony that was taking place on a sandy beach. The groom was a tall broad man with a Hawaiian shirt and long board shorts while the bride wore a simple white lacey skirt with a bikini top. Her bright red hair was ringed with a floral weave. Both were barefoot as they stood ankle deep in the ocean, before an elegantly dressed young woman (who also bore striking red locks) presiding over the ceremony. The guests were all gathered about the party standing at ease and holding drinks and bouquets. A pair of salt and pepper dogs sat together, watching with their tongues hanging out. A crimson sun was sinking beneath the horizon and the smoke from a ring of tiki torches wafted away with the offshore breeze.

Chad leaned over and exhaled with a near silent whistle. "Wow! That is crazy good!" He exclaimed. Jess was speechless as she took in the detail. "How did you know my sister was a licensed Marriage official?"

"She mentioned it during our dinner after the hearing when Chad proposed." Evie explained. "She really wants to preside over her sister's wedding."

"Damn!" Chad muttered. "Either you are psychic, or we need to do a DNA test with you, Jess and Jen."

***

Several days later Kurt returned. He rode up loudly and pulled into the driveway where he was greeted by Gunner and Tappy, who pranced around his bike excitedly—and Evie who stood before him demurely as he doffed his helmet and climbed from the bike. She was wearing a short floral print skirt with a half-length lacey halter and bare feet. He stepped up to her and placed his hands on her tiny shoulders before kissing her gently on the cheek. Then he glanced up at the parted blinds in the front window, busting Chad and Jess with a grin.

"What I find interesting is how the Feds have seemed to drop everything as soon as Franky D Jr. got plugged at the courthouse." Kurt explained later over beers. He, Jess, and Chad were sitting out on the back deck watching the two dogs chase each other around the small, fenced yard. "It's like nobody is even trying to find the shooters."

Jess sat between them and appeared to be scouring through her laptop as they chatted. "That only serves to convince me that this goes way up the political ladder." She muttered almost to herself.

Kurt nodded. "They may operate with impunity in the public eye, but they will make a mistake eventually and that is when they will prove vulnerable." He turned to Jess. "How is it going on your end?"

She frowned and sat back chewing her lip. "Well, she is definitely being watched. But I can't tell by whom." She looked around the table. "I don't think it's DOJ though. It doesn't feel like a professional cookie cutter surveillance set up."

Chad looked to Kurt who nodded. "It'll be Franky Sr. for sure then." He sipped his beer. "I don't think your Ex is as safe as she may think she is." He stared directly back at Chad. "How tight are you with her these days?"

Chad snorted. "She made her bed; she's got to sleep in it."

Kurt nodded and smiled grimly. "We may be able to use this to our advantage."

Jess looked up at him with a frown and then her eyes widened. "Bro that's cold."

Chad looked from one to the other confused. "What? What is cold?" He asked. "How does this involve Molly?"

Kurt didn't answer so Jess just reached for her beer and leaned back. She gazed at her man evenly and then smiled thinly.

"He wants to use her as bait."

Chad's jaw hung open as he tried to envision it. A moment later he just shrugged. "Whatever it takes, I guess." He finished his drink.

***

After several hours of probing, watching, and listening Jess giggled and announced her solution to getting back into Molly's personal life.

"She is single surfing."

"She's what?" Chad asked as they sat around the dining table. Supper was over and Bobby had gone off to the game room to destroy zombies or something. Evie remained seated at the table near their guest.

"She is searching for a new boyfriend online. See? Here is her profile." Jessica held out her tablet and passed it around. "I can make a match for her likes and dislikes and include all the filters she put in to make sure she falls for just the perfect guy."

"So, who is going to be her perfect guy?" Chad asked skeptically.

"Me." Kurt replied to everyone's astonishment. He smiled warmly at Evie's shocked expression and touched her cheek. "So, Lady of many talents... Can you make me look irresistible?"

"Pourquoi gâcher la perfection." She muttered under her breath before smiling brightly at him. Jess giggled.

Evie stood and held her hand out. "Come. We will see what I can do."

Kurt grinned back at her and took the proffered hand, letting her lead him to her guest suite.

Chad looked askance at his fiancé. "What did she say?"

"Why mess with perfection." Jess replied smugly.

"Oh, she's got it bad." He mused.

"Yes she does."

Several hours later they reemerged for her room. Chad and Jess were struck with awe at Kurt's transformation. His most striking feature, the heavy beard was gone, replaced with a pencil thin moustache. His dark hair was neatly trimmed and slicked straight back with gel and his bushy eyebrows were tamed into single units again. A deep scar could now be seen crossing his left cheek and rising up to his scalp in front of his ear. Before he could easily have been mistaken for being rotund in his oversized biker duds; now it was obvious that every ounce of his physique was solid muscle. He was stacked like a body builder.

"Ooh lah lah!" Jess sang out in appreciation. "Baby how much?" She dropped her voice to a deep base causing a ripple of laughter.

"We need to go out and get him some clothes to match his new debonair look." Evie said quietly with an underlying hint of longing.

"You can take the Outback if you want." Jess offered. "Unless you would rather ride with Fast Eddy there." She smirked, knowing she hit the nail on the head.

Moments later the neighborhood quiet was shattered as the Softtail roared to life and thundered slowly away.

Chad looked over at his bride to be and smiled. "Well, it's just you and me now." He scratched Gunner on the head. "Whatcha feel like doing?"

She winked at him. "Wanna fuck?"

Dumb question.

***

For several days Jess and Kurt played with Molly's dating site. They flashed him across her screen a few times and let her filtered search land on his profile. She thumbnailed him but didn't bite right away. He chatted up a few other women on the bulletin board and teased them relentlessly until they were practically begging him for a date. Then he disappeared from the site for 48 hours before making a token appearance at the exact time they knew Molly was surfing. His inbox dinged with a request for a PM chat and they both grinned as they saw it was from Chad's Ex.

"Gotcha!" They said at the same time.

As they traded fake histories, Kurt painted himself as a weak minded, co-dependent sort who was just looking for someone to help him move past the loss of his mother. Molly lamented about the loss of her 'husband' who was gunned down viciously by gangsters. Playing the sympathetic card, he (they) also hinted at the 'inheritance' awaiting him if he could only work up the courage to attend the reading of 'her' will.

Chad just sat back and marveled at how well they were playing to his ex-wife's vices and weaknesses. Jessica was having the time of her life orchestrating their first 'in-the-flesh' meeting. She even made a point of renting a sleek corvette stingray for him to impress her with.

It was after the 'couple' signed off with each other that she got busy. She had inserted several spyware programs onto Molly's computer that were programmed to deep dive and go dormant until a remote access was attempted within specific parameters. She was standing by when the alert came back to her within minutes of their ending the private chat. She began typing and issuing commands of her own to the remaining programs at her disposal and soon she watched as their entire chat stream was copied and compressed before being sent to an outside URL. With her tracker software she was able to hitch a ride and dump several trojans onto the hacker's system, some being designed for easy detection and instant elimination, to allay suspicion.

"Wow! You are really good at this." Kurt whistled from over her shoulder.

Chad was watching her work as well, but she might as well have been typing Greek and speaking Russian for all he could understand. "So, when is the big date?" He asked trying to feel like a part of the group.

"We still have to set that up." Kurt explained. "Tomorrow we will exchange emails and cell phone numbers and then maybe talk once or twice before we work up the courage to meet up for the first time." He stood up straight and stretched. "In the meantime, I want to know who this hacker is and if possible where he is loc..."

"Got his address!" Jess blurted victoriously. "He is sitting at a table over at Archie's." It was her favorite internet café, so she knew the IRL streams by heart. "I imagine he will be there for a while yet."

Kurt grinned wickedly and turned to Evie. "How would you like to go for a ride and grab a coffee?"

Evie perked up immediately and nodded eagerly before dashing into her room. She returned with her leather jacket and helmet. She turned to Jess and Chad as she walked with Kurt for the door. "We are going riding for coffee." She exclaimed excitedly.

"Is that what you kids are calling it these days." Chad muttered as the door closed behind them.

Jessica laughed and returned to her laptop.

It was late when the two returned and Chad and Jess had long since retired for the night. Gunner and Tappy were laying across the foot of their bed and sat up suddenly when the loud Harley roared onto the driveway and died. Tappy got up and insisted on being let out to greet her mommy.

Kurt had kept them apprised of their observations via text, as they located the hacker in the café and then tricked him into giving the beautiful but hopelessly lost French foreign exchange student a ride to her apartment building. While she rode with the geeky punk, she schmoozed him with gratitude and snuck a GPS tracker under her seat. Kurt was waiting for her at the apartment with her coat and helmet and they followed the kid to his home address.

Moments after letting Tappy out they heard a quiet knock on their door.

"Come in Evie." Jessica replied sweetly. The door opened admitting the dark girl, still wearing her leather coat. "What can we do for you sweet girl?"

"Excusez-moi, s'ilvous plaît." She murmured to Jess. "Avez-vous des prèservatifs?" She was blushing deeply, and Chad had an idea what was being asked.

With a bright smile Jess flipped the covers from her naked body and strode over to her vanity where she opened a drawer and removed several foil packed condoms, handing them to their bashful but very horny nanny.

"Have fun." She beamed as she kissed Evie on the cheek before returning to bed. The door closed quietly behind her.

They were entertained to the sounds of vigorous intimate shenanigans thru the walls, several times during the night which both amused and ignited their own lusty couplings.

"It's only fair." Jess panted once as she lay exhausted atop Chad's body, his spent penis still deep inside her oozing pussy. "Imagine all the times we've kept her up at night."

Chapter Eleven

"I can say for certain that Discarsio enterprises is behind the surveillance on your Ex." Jess declared the following day. I can even tell you where in Highland Park that the shots are being called from." She smiled brightly.

"Excellent." Kurt replied excitedly. "I established a few contacts with some of your financial contribution, who can start keeping an eye on things on that end." He stepped out of the room with his cell phone.

"With any luck we can get an early enough warning before Franky Sr. decides to put a tag on Molly's head." Jess explained to Chad as he joined her at her perch on the love seat. "And I am sure once Kurt sniffs out his location he's gonna be all over him like a blood hound."

Later that afternoon Kurt and Molly met for the first time over an early dinner. It was relatively benign for first dates, but he must have made a hard first impression because she was texting him before he even returned home, and the tone of her messages had taken on a deeper, more lustful nature. It had been a while and she was horny.

It was clear she felt insecure being out in the open so when he suggested they meet again at her place she eagerly accepted. They reunited two days later when he brought a full course Italian meal and two bottles of wine, treating her like a royalty as he wined and dined her with impeccable charm. After several glasses of liquid courage, he easily redirected her towards the emotional turmoil of her lost love who was so savagely taken from her. It was child's play to get her to begin calling out the Discarsio's and implicate them in a laundry list of evil doings. Naturally the surveillance gear (both Jessica's and the mob's) caught every word—effectively signing her (and Kurt's) death warrants.

While they were wining and dining, Jess was busily scrubbing Kurt's on-line profile from cyberspace, eliminating all traces of his fake existence.

After dinner he begged out of staying, citing early business the following day. Molly was disappointed to say the least, but eagerly accepted his offer to come back three nights hence for a romantic celebration of their relationship. It would be a Thursday night and he hinted at taking her away the following morning to parts unknown. That was certain to light a fire under the would-be assassins to wrap things up before she possibly vanished.

All of this was discussed and replayed around the dining table in Jess' condo. Kurt mentioned that he had recruited the aid of a few 'compadres' from the old days and that he was easily prepared to foil any attempt on their lives. He wouldn't offer many details and encouraged all of them to remain ignorant and distant from the action when it went down.