Burn Baby Burn Pt. 05 Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurt's face reappeared and he instantly lit up when he saw Genevieve. "Hi, Evie, my love! How are you doing?"

Evie's face glowed at his words, and she clasped her hands over her heart emotionally. "Hi." Was all she could say at first. "When will I see you again?"

"Soon baby soon." He assured her with a wink. "I just gotta take care of some nasty business here and then skip out of town for a bit." He blew her a kiss. "But we will talk again real soon I promise."

She caught his kiss and smiled bravely back at him before waving goodbye.

"Kurt sweety, can I look at Franky again?" Jen asked. Her tone was colder than frostbite.

"Sure, baby girl." The old man's wretched face reappeared as he was blubbering into his chest. "Hey! Look up at the lady you old bastard! She wants a word with you."

He slowly lifted his face to look back at her. What he saw sent him sobbing again. "Please! Oh God please!" He begged.

Jennifer's hands clenched the tablet so hard her fingers turned white. "Rot in Hell mother fucker!"

He paled and opened his mouth wide to wail at her before the screen went dark.

The End?

Thank you for your patience and I hope this revised ending has redeemed me in some of your eyes. As always I appreciate the comments—good and bad, as well as all the emails from supportive readers.

--Dys