Burn Baby Burn Pt. 05 Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next two days Jess overheard and viewed a lot of chatter regarding Molly's impending termination. She recorded several discussions that revealed the location, time and detailed descriptions of both Molly and her new boyfriend. She even learned that the assigned hitmen were the same ones who gunned down Paul at the courthouse. It was also revealed that the senior killer was none other than Franky Sr.'s nephew Tony Discarsio.

Assuming the three-man team would include a driver, Kurt and Jess decided to add several exterior cameras to cover the front and rear of the house. Kurt arranged for 4 friends to cover either end of the street in two different vehicles while a 5th man would wait concealed in Bobby's 'Fort' to assist when needed.

Chad, Jess, and Evie would watch video coverage of the events and provide an electronic overwatch for Kurt who would be in contact with them via TAC COM mike. Chad was intrigued with all the gadgetry and surveillance equipment.

"The best money can buy." Kurt quipped. "And you bought it."

***

It was dusk when Kurt arrived at Molly's door and found her clad in a thin revealing negligee. She was ready to go and was not ashamed to show it. He grinned and kissed her deeply as she wrapped herself around his hard body. He closed the front door with his foot and carried her into the main room where he set her on the couch. Chad found himself surprisingly free of any emotion as he observed from several miles away.

"Where is your bed darling?" Kurt asked as he removed his coat and hat, lying them on the couch beside her. He kept his driving gloves on, but she didn't seem to notice.

She smiled coquettishly and stood before him reaching for his hands. "Follow me." As she spun away and led him towards the stairs he reached into a hip pocket and produced a syringe. With one hand he flicked off the needle cap and plunged it into her trapezius muscle between her neck and shoulder.

"What.." She cried out as he pushed the plunger down. She struggled to pull herself away from him, but he gripped her tightly and held her back against his chest. In seconds she went limp, and he caught her in his arms as he tossed the syringe aside. He quickly carried her up to the master bedroom where he lay her on the bed and stripped her naked. He tossed her nighty on the floor in the center of the room and partially covered her with the duvet.

Returning downstairs, he went out the front door to his sleek stingray and returned with a medium sized duffle bag. He set it on the couch and opened it. The first thing he removed was a tiny ear piece that he place in his right ear.

"Comm check."

"You are loud and clear Kurt." Jessica said softly into hers. Chad was wearing one as well and picked up both voices.

The watched as Kurt began stripping off his dating clothes, tossing them about the floor and up the stairs. He replaced them with a pair of black tactical khakis and a skintight black long sleeve turtle neck. On his feet he placed a pair of soft soled black hikers, and he completed the ensemble with a black balaclava.

Moments later he was geared up in a Safe Life FRAS vest, shoulder holster with a silenced Sig Saur, Hip holster with a second Sig, combat knife, flex cuffs, ASP and NVGs which he activated once the interior lights were killed.

"Any static?" He almost whispered.

"Some." Jess replied. "I think the kill team is on the move and someone else. Not sure." She stood moved aside allowing Chad to take her spot at the computer. "I'm about to head out."

"Roger."

She disappeared into their room and reappeared moments later in a skintight black one piece with low wedge riding boots. She had a thin ski mask pulled down to her neck. She walked over and kissed Chad deeply before staring deeply into his worried eyes. "I'll be fine baby." She cooed and walked over the garage entrance. Moments later her Kawasaki zipped to life, and she buzzed away.

"I don't like this." Chad muttered under his breath.

"Touch your earpiece if you don't want to broadcast sweetheart." Her voice said in his ear as clearly as if she were standing beside him.

"Oh... Sorry—crap!"

He heard a soft snort and a giggle.

Evie was standing over his shoulder when she reached over and pointed to one of the exterior camera feeds.

"There is a car pulling up to my... er her front driveway." Chad said excitedly.

"Talk softly!" Kurt reprimanded.

"Sorry." He whispered, turning red.

Three armed men exited the vehicle and it stayed in place idling. Another figure could be seen sitting behind the wheel.

"There are three guys, all armed plus a driver." He whispered as he watched them slink up to the door. There was no reply. He looked at the other three camera views but couldn't see Kurt anywhere.

Chad was shocked at how quickly they had the door open. It was like they had a... oh yeah. He was glad he kept his thoughts to himself. He watched from the interior view of the entrance and saw them flick the light switch bathing the room in bright light. None of them wore masks, which surprised him. Regardless their features were so similar he could only differentiate them and being tall, short, and thin.

The short one whispered to the others directing them to search the lower level while he crept up the stairs, pointing his weapon before him. Chad relayed this information and then updated it as soon as Shorty stood before the master bedroom door. He listened carefully for a few seconds and then boldly turned the knob and entered. Chad looked at another view and watched as he reached over and flicked the light switch while aiming the long, silenced pistol into the room. The room remained dark.

"What the..." Chad heard a muffled curse as the killer stepped further inside allowing the doorway to light up a portion of the bed. Molly's partially covered form was revealed, and he lowered his aim towards her. Then he crumpled where he stood, falling straight down over his legs. A loud whack was heard and then a grunt. Kurt materialized right behind the intruder and caught him before he thudded loudly to the floor.

Chad was impressed with how quickly the unconscious man was tossed over, restrained by his hands and feet. and gagged with a piece of duct tape over his mouth. Then Kurt disappeared from view again as the door quickly closed. From the living room view Chad could see the blur of his form as he darted silently down the stairs and over to the light switch. The room was once again plunged into darkness. It took a second for the camera to adjust but then He spotted Kurt with his NVGs in place creeping across the room skirting the wall.

"Sitrep." Chad heard in his ear.

"One is headed your way from the kitchen and the other... " He looked around the different views. Evie pointed to the back porch where Tall was looking around the back yard. "Still outside on the back deck."

Suddenly Tall seemed to lurch sideways and flew off the deck onto the ground where he was tackled by a near invisible figure. Several punches were thrown and then Tall was tossed expertly and bound in a similar fashion.

"Scratch that." Chad whispered harshly. "He has been taken out."

Evie gasped behind him at the suddenness of the assault.

Thin didn't have a clue what he was walking into as he peered into the dark living room before stepping cautiously forward. Kurt didn't bother to catch him as he fell with a sick sounding smack onto the hardwood. He was on the still form like a spider trussing him up and silencing him with a piece of tape.

"Sitrep on the driver." Kurt hissed.

"Secured." Came a strange voice. Chad jumped and looked at the exterior front view. The car had been shut off and the driver has been flex cuffed to the steering wheel. It was clear he was unconscious and the shadowy figured bent down below the dash, presumably to restrain the feet too.

"Approaching the back." Jess said in his ear, and he looked to the rear camera to see if he could spot her. He heard Evie gasp and looked just in time to see another male figure creep into view in the back yard.

"Jess!" He hissed. "There is someone else in the back yard creeping around!"

There was no reply, and he grew more alarmed as the seconds went by. The creeping stranger was halfway across the yard when a smaller shadow darted forward from the shadows, directly behind him and lept onto his back. Chad watched dumbfounded as the stalking figure was spun around violently and then flipped over backwards to land on his face. His head and neck were sandwiched between two black legs, and he thrashed about for a second before he twitched and was still.

"Secured." Jess' sweet voice chirped calmly over the earpiece as she bound him.

"Jesus H Chr..." Chad swore as Evie jumped up and down behind him clapping excitedly.

"Language baby." He heard Jess chide him.

***

Back inside the house, the living room was lit up again and Chad saw Kurt drag Tall and Skinny across the floor and prop them up against the foot of the couch, while his partner retrieved the short one from Molly's bedroom. He dragged him by his feet which didn't do his skull any favors going down the stairs. When he too was sat up against the couch Kurt produced a smelling salt ampule and cracked it. Waving it under each nose until the owner jerked awake.

Jess darted around the room retrieving her electronic surveillance devices before skipping upstairs and entering the bedroom.

"Good evening gentlemen." Kurt said formally to the three thugs as they thrashed about testing their restraints. He reached down and ripped the tape painfully from each of their mouths, receiving a gaggle of curses in the process.

"You don't know me, but I am very familiar with you." He continued as they settled down snarling at him. "You," He pointed at the short man, "are Tony Discarsio and you have committed an egregious crime against my family, for which I am here to collect retribution."

"Dafuk you tawkin bout Asshole?" Tony spat at him. "You know me then you know you's fuckin with the wrong crowd!"

"You done?" Kurt scoffed down at him as he pulled the silenced pistol from his shoulder holster. Then he looked over at the pistols collected from the would-be killers and seemed to change his mind. He rebolstered his own gun and picked up one of the others, inspecting it. He tsked and shook his head waving it around.

"You fucking gangster wannabes always gotta make such a mess of everything." He laughed. "Look at this." He held up the pistol. "A fucking .45?" He shook his head again. "All you do is paint the walls with this thing. And leave all sorts of trace evidence to help get ya busted." He stared down at them in disbelief. "Unless you was gonna torch the place. But you aren't that smart are ya?"

The other two thugs looked at Tony who continued to glare silently up at his captor.

Kurt squatted down in front of the middle taller guy. "You. I will show mercy to." He declared poking him in the chest with the barrel. "Not because I like you or anything, cause I don't. You fuckers killed my brother. And I ain't the forgiving type." With that he stood, aimed the gun, and pulled the trigger. The report was far from silenced but not much louder than the clap of a hand. The results were devastating however as the bullet entered Tall's forehead causing the back of his head to explode spraying brains, bone, and blood all over the couch and the two gangsters on either side of him.

Chad's mouth dropped open, and Evie shrieked behind him.

Both men screamed in horror as they turned away from the violent gore.

"Fuck!" Screamed Skinny. "Oh God! Tommy!"

"You fucking piece of shit!" Tony raged as tears sprang from his eyes. "You shouldn't have done Tommy like that! I'm gonna kill you, you sonuvabitch!"

"See what I mean?" Kurt asked absently. "What a mess." He tossed the pistol aside and unholstered his own once more. "Now this." He emphasized by waving it before the two. "This is what a professional uses." He leaned over Tony ominously and put the barrel against his forehead. "Ya see this fires a much smaller subsonic .22 caliber bullet. It just punches this tiny little hole and has just enough kinetic energy to bounce around in the skull scrambling the brains, without blowing them all over the place."

Tony went pale and began shivering as he tried to speak. "Wait! Wait a—minute!" He pleaded.

Kurt just shook his head and pulled the trigger with a loud click.

Tony jumped and screamed with his eyes clinched tightly shut. But there was no report.

"Oh, you will get one to the head." Kurt promised. "All in good time. But I need some information first." He straightened and looked over at the skinny man. "You," he asked walking over, "what is your name?"

"Ph—Phil."

Kurt stood over him. "Well Ph—Phil. Do you want to know why I wasted your buddy Tommy like that?"

Phil just stared up at him terrified.

"I wanted to send you two guys a message." He racked the slide on his pistol. "Do you know what that message was?"

"Th—that you's is ser—serious?" Phil stuttered. Sweat was pouring down his face.

No one noticed Jessica trot back down the stairs, going about the house removing electronic bugs. AS she progressed the various screens on Chads computer went dark. Then she walked into the office where she leaned over the desk top computer and began removing all traces of her activities.

"Got it in one Phil!" Kurt commended. "Now I just want to know where I can expect Franky Sr. to go into hiding when he realizes what deep shit he is in." He squatted down in front of Phil and jabbed the barrel of his pistol into his left kneecap. "Would you like to share that information with me, or would you like to hear how quiet a real silenced pistol can be?"

Phil began shaking his head rapidly and blubbering in panic as he beseeched his interrogator for mercy. "Pl—please! I really dunno that stuff. I really... Aahh!" His words were cut off by a scream of agony. The pistol barely burped as it went off. There was no recoil or indication that it had even be fired, other than the agonizing scream from the wounded Phil.

"Goddamn you!" Tony screamed. "You sick fuck! I'm going cut you to pieces and eat your fucking guts!"

Chad watched Jessica step around the thrashing carnage before her face appeared very large in his screen. "Sorry baby, this is the last camera. You probably don't want to see the rest anyways." She said in his ear as she disabled it and his final screen went blank. "I love you. I'll see you in a few." She added. "I'm not sticking around either."

Even in the background Chad could hear another blood curdling shriek that faded in the distance as she went back outside and closed the door.

"Again, I want to know where I can find Franky Senior." Kurt asked levelly before Chad removed the earpiece. He felt cold all over and shuddered as he tried to clear the images from his mind. Evie was nowhere to be seen.

***

An hour later Chad, Jessica and Evie gathered in the master suite. Jess was sitting cross legged on the bed with Evie's head in her lap. She was stroking the stricken girl's hair while she looked back at Chad, who sat up with his back against the headboard. She had just explained what else had occurred that evening.

It took two kneecaps and an elbow to get the information he needed before Kurt put Phil out of his misery. He wasn't nearly so kind to Tony who received all the remaining bullets in his magazine, with the final one inside his skull.

When they were done Kurt and his partner went out and had a 'discussion' with the driver. His right hand was freed as were his feet. He was shown a large brick shaped package with a red flashing LED atop it, which was placed beneath the driver's seat. The duffle bag was placed in the passenger's seat, and he was told to deliver it to Franky D making no detours or he would die in an explosive ball of fire. They informed him that they would be watching his progress via the GPS tracker under the hood. If he stopped for any reason he would die.

"I don't wanna know what was in the bag do I?" Chad asked feeling ill.

Jess shook her head sadly.

"What about that guy you tackled in the back yard?"

She smiled at that. "Oh, he was just a young hacker hired to plant the bugs and retrieve them to tie up loose ends."

"What happened to him?" Evie asked from her lap.

"Oh, I just left him trussed up in the back yard." She quipped. "He didn't see anything, and he will have a hell of a time explaining his presence at the scene of a triple homicide. I found all his devices and removed them with mine."

Chad smiled mirthlessly and closed his eyes in thought. "What about Molly?"

(His questioned was answered by the evening news when the routine broadcast was interrupted with breaking coverage of the shooting at his old residence. Apparently Molly revived on her own and wandered drunkenly downstairs where she came upon the three bodies piled against her couch. Neighbors reported hearing her shrieking incoherently as she ran outside stark naked and dashed around in the street. Naturally a few curious bystanders bravely approached the home and witnessed the carnage, taking cell phone pictures that were leaked immediately. It was apparent from the images the one of the corpses had been decapitated. All of the trauma and her ill experience with the courthouse would prove too much for his ex-wife's fragile mind. She would be committed to a mental institution for a long time before eventually coming to grips with everything. She would forever be terrified by the sight of blood.)

"So, what happens now?" Evie asked softly.

Jessica could feel her body quivering beneath her touch. She knew what she was really asking. "Kurt will finish his business in Chicago or wherever he finds that despicable bottom feeder," she answered as she caressed her friends soft cheek "and then he will disappear."

Evie gave a quiet sob. "I'm never going to see him again am I?"

"Shhh." Jess hushed her. "Don't talk like that. We have a vacation to prepare for." She smiled down as Evie rolled onto her back staring up at her confused. "You never know who you might run into in another country."

Evie's eye flew open, and she sat up straight. "Technically it's a British Commonwealth." She corrected smiling for the first time in hours.

"Same thing."

***

A week later Jessica and her sister were sitting at the dining table with their tablets, pouring over brochures and itineraries, when Jennifer's tablet began chiming that she had in incoming video call. She looked over at her twin curiously and answered it.

"Hello?" She asked cautiously. The screen was dark for a second and then a familiar face appeared in her hands. "Kurt! How... where are you?" She asked excitedly. Jessica ran into the great room looking for Evie.

"Hey baby girl!" He replied casually. "I have someone here I would like you to meet."

"Okaaay." She replied hesitantly.

Kurt's face disappeared and was replaced by the image of an elder man who was battered and bruised all over his face. His left eye was swollen shut and the other looked back at her fearfully. Blood was oozing from several cuts on his scalp, cheek, and lower lip. "Say hi Franky."

Jennifer gasped and nearly dropped the tablet, just as her twin returned with the mahogany skinned girl.

"That's Franky Discarsio Senior?" Jen asked with a strangled voice.

"In the flesh." Kurt's voice said. "I wanted him to make the acquaintance of my cousin's widow before he pays his penance." They saw the crime boss flinch suddenly. "Go on Franky, tell her!"

The old man deflated even further before them and started blubbering pathetically. "I'm sorry!" He sobbed looking at her. "I ordered the hit that killed your husband. He wasn't the target. I'm so sorry for causing you such pain and sorrow. Please forgive me!" He dropped his chin to his chest and wept.