All Comments on 'Burn the Bastard Pt. 02'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one star

you suck

your intor on the first story said the second half would be a reconciliation

this was a holding pattern

the reason people hate you is becuase you are a liar

you dont have to give the reader what they want, but you don have to deliberalty lie about what you are giving them

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Hey

I hope write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

if there is going to be a part 3 make sure they do stay together but live seperately

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quite possibly the worst story you have ever written .

Did not work for me in any way at all .

I am OK with people having fetishes and fantasies , and a BTB theme can play into that . But L W is not the place to air it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can’t wait

Can’t wait for the mental gymnastics to get them back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"Pete then bent over so I could see the duct tape across his ass. Stacey pulled it off and let a large, and I mean very large, dildo slide out. It had to be at least two inches thick and twelve to fourteen inches long and it had been buried in his ass"

That's as far as I got. So far over the top in chapter one, but thought I'd give chapter 2 a chance, do you honestly believe a dildo that big would be all the way in his ass? 1*

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
As good as it went, but left a lot up in the air!

Farmers_Son

The tale was fine, but your "finale" left me feeling somewhat hollow. There didn't appear to be any real resolution between husband and wife. Hubby seemed to play the alpha card perfectly, but afterwards in dealing with his cheating slut wife, he became indecisive and ambivalent in what he wanted to achieve. To me this weakened his strong character greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why???

Why the hell not just go ahead and divorce her and be done with it? Why prolong the agony for both of them? Makes no common sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Sure

What others may have missed...this is going to be 4 part series...so of course it is not done. I am not sure how these two could ever remain together...after what she did and said. Yeah he loves her but he also hates her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well....

The plotline is weirdly interesting, but its execution leaves something to be desired. I think it's worth sticking with to the end because of its flawed creativity.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sad

I’m surprised no comments on either chapter so far. I’ve enjoyed the story, despite its sad overtones. I certainly enjoy a well written btb story that isn’t to steeped in the world of fantasy, but even a realistic attempt, like this, at the affects of infidelity has its merits too. I’m surprised he can be around her at this point. The anger would certainly be fresh in my mind coming home to that scenario. I could DEFINITELY see the wife responding the way she did. Pete’s wife response has been the best response of all so far! Lol.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
There is more to come

He did say there were 4 chapters in the first part,this isn't done. Actually an interesting story in some ways,if over the top,when the Sicilians say when planning revenge,dig 2 graves,one for the victim,one for himself,it isn't just that the victim's loved ones would get revenge, it is revenge kills your soul in doing it. In this story the wife acknowledges what she did,though her wanting punishment is in a way duplicitous, it is trying to get absolved the easy way,okay you brutalized me,now we are even...and it doesn't work that way w emotions.

My only negative is the political comments, I get tired of the stereotypes of how educated people are elitist, how they drink wine and go to Starbucks, etc ,it is as stupid as assuming someone is a moron who works with their hands.likewise capitalism and socialism have many flavors, and pure systems rarely exist.our friend the construction guy benefits from socialism,the tax breaks his employers get for hiring him, the mortgage deductions that subsidize houses, the roads that.let him drive ,etc etc.....there also is the capitalism that makes things and the one that worships stock price and pursues that rather than doing things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

both of them are stupid time for her to pack her clothe and go then if he really wants her he can either stop and try to get back or let her go and shut up and quit whining he is an asshole and she is just stupid

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
This Can’t Be The End

End the story with a definitive ending whether that is Reconciliation or a divorce but don’t leave leave it like this.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Yiuami

In the first part the author said it would be posted in four parts. This was only the second.

I am giving this 5 stars. It has moved the story along nicely and realistically showed a conflicted man. I for one, am not sure where it is going. That is unusual and rather a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
every writer wants too be a politician

right or left dumb come both ways.i get sick hearing trump this and that by the right and he a whoremoger and crook.so both right or left are clean.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
oy

i read 6 or 7 of your stories and they all go the same way. a complete cunt with no grasp of reality or morals. Then a stupid idiot who doesnt toss her out on her ass and keeps her . WTF are you smoking

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not so good

It is a lot of dancing around the real issue and being unable to decide. I gave it a 2 for the dancing around the issue and an inconclusive end.

Davidj001Davidj001over 4 years ago
Have to,,,,,

Agree with other comments, this story is not really finished yet.

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Unfinished...

They prepare lists of punishments but we don't actually know what is on them. Then she says she'll take them to her company's lawyer to put them in a legal way. Why go on about these lists if we don't know what they finally agreed upon?

At the end we understand that she is so full of remorse that she asks him to punish her like he did to Pete. Then we learn why she didn't want to give her ass to him....because she didn't want to be under his control. But she explains it was OK with Pete because she got a thrill out of being so dominated by him and that ass fucking gave her the ultimate orgasms that made her go crazy and say nasty things about hubby. WTF!!! Doesn't make sense. I would have thought she would have enjoyed it better with her own husband.....being under husband's control, especially being with him for 9 years, would be much more enjoyable and safe. Crazy.

Now he ends up putting her in Coventry. He locks himself in his room, cooks for himself, etc. A woman desperate to get her husband back will no doubt promise anything and accept to suffer to atone for her errors. But the mind will want to end the anguish. At work, she will be surrounded by people, spend time talking, going to lunch, etc. and that will help her mentally. In the evenings, she will go and face a stone wall at home. Soon she will look forward to going to work and sharing her misery with someone, and it might even be Pete again.

Neither of them interacting with each other is guaranteed to make them seek out other diversions in the evenings and weekends. Why go home to a partner who isn't there?

How long before they spend evenings with others in pubs, restaurants, cinemas, only coming home to sleep? So sending her to Coventry only works if the other person has to interact at home but gets no response. If he locks himself in his room or goes out there is no scope for interaction. Interaction would be eating together, watching TV together, doing things together but no actual communication.

Sooner or later, unless he stops locking himself in his room, she will be forced to wander off looking for her celestial anal orgasms...could be anyone and might as well be Pete again. Where would this get him? By going to another man for her orgasms, she, once again, breaks her vows. Better to remain normal, continue to share meals and other household chores, stay in separate rooms and give her no sex or other loving gestures because that will at least keep the communications open and keep her expecting more rather than seeking outside help. He's there but she can't touch him.

So the story ends without an end. We don't know what happens to him or her. If there is to be no reconciliation perhaps let them separate or divorce. I would have expected her to finally leave because there is no end in sight to his Coventry treatment. Maybe, since he still loves her, they get back together, to enjoy anal and other delights, have a family, etc. Either way, for me, the story is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is horrible!

This might possibly be the most fucked up story ever written! If the author is taking this seriously thinking he is writing a meaningful thought provoking piece, he is in desperate need of therapy! I’m sincerely hoping he is actually laughing his ass off as to just how crazy this shit is!

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

So Far So Good!...I enjoy reading Your Stories. 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingover 4 years ago
Stupid comments...

For those complaining about it not being finished or up in the air or "hoping" you'll write another chapter... you clearly can't read. From chapter 1 intro... "I am posting this in four parts ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh!

He has turned into a first class asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Why are they not divorced? Why is he not in jail? I'm going to chalk this up to one of your stories in which you just lost your mind. Badly done. Enough said.

ViscontiViscontiover 4 years ago
FTDS

Needs another chapter for a resolution of their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much rambling

This author has a great ability to write a good story, but this story so far

could of been in two paragraphs. He just rambles on and on and the story goes no where.

Eight pages to go two days. ridiculous.

This story has caused me to skim alot.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
so

what happen to farmers-son. this is weird, never read anything like it. is that what u was going for? lol just weird. so we have a disgusting pt 1, a weird pt 2, so is pt 3 going to be mundane?

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
How frustrating !!

Man up, Mike !!

Shit .... or get off the pot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it makes perfect sense to me

you'd be surprised how many barking academic chihuahuas literally cow-tow to a real alpha....male or female.

his wife and her fuck buddy are little dogs playing a big dog's game. there IS a difference between hard muscle from working, and supple and sculpted muscles from a personal trainer, working a cutsie machine in an a/c room.

i love that gyms exist, i love that it gives people a real chance to get healthy. but you can't compare the two. my Ecuadorian friend is 5 foot nothing. but he's worked his WHOLE life. some big dude tries to fight him, it was a beat down....and it was the lil' guy that won. my point is.....he wont go to jail because they FEAR and RESPECT him. that's how our brains are wired. it takes a lot of societal conditioning to convince a small dog that it can fight a big dog. there's that famous line, 'everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face'.

but it's a pretty dead marriage. the wife is self aware....it's staggering how intelligent and wise she's been for this whole ordeal. i think she's in a no-win situation. the more wise things she says, the more i'm saying, 'then why did you ever let this happen in the first place?" the less intelligent things she says, well that's an obvious failure.

the truth is...what she did...was enough to sink any strong marriage. and that she planned to have her husband rapped.....well....that's two shots in the back of the head to their marriage. it can't survive that. nothing can. she let a truly vile snake into their garden, and she kept it for a while.

i get why no one reports him. they know they messed with an alpha and got bit. an alpha can do much worse. much much worse. in fact, the worst thing they can do is kick you out of the tribe. and nothing get's you black-listed from polite society like cheating on your spouses, and planning to rape one of the spouses. they can't afford to report the crime, because polite society will excuse the husband, but not them. and jail would only be like alpha training graduate level. he'll come out meaner, and smarter. and the man that effectively dominated the wife and insulted the husband got completely dominated in front of her. subconsciously they BOTH see this man as the top wolf.

i even understand his confusion in wanting to take her back. she's making all the right mouth noises. but they're just noises. i think the wife was correct that she's the issue, and they are better off separated.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Moving on

Will this be another reconciliation story? Women in your other stories have done much worse and been taken back by abused husbands. June seems to be contrite and willing to accept any punishment. Well see.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Not to get into a political debate, but socialism DOES have businesses that sell things and have receivables.

I don't see why she has to quit. As long as she maintains HER moral values, who gives a fuck about the other workers? Is her character so weak that it can't stand up to the temptations of her workplace?

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boo Hoo! Boo Hoo!! Waaaaah!!!

What a pity party. What a drama queen. Waaah she was my best friend! It'll never be the same!! Well it won't be the same until you get your head out of your ass.

Enough criticism of the plot. The writing is very good, literate. The story is progressing in orderly fashion. No writer's crutches like the ex-SEAL or the wizard on the computer who can do anything. But I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for the protagonist; he's doing enough by himself.

R.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Good Story

It looks like a winner in that whether you go for RAAC or BTB it will be a fine development of characters and the topics.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
sbrooks

'From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs'. At the full development of Socialism there will be enough to satisfy everyone's needs. According to Karl Marx. Business' only produce consumables, no one sells it, it is just allocated 'according to needs'. Don't need no accountants, just make it and we'll all have a party! Long live Liberal Socialists! I hope you all rot in hell together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue

So far a compelling story with shades of all sorts. One of the longer ones where there is the search for some ending, whether reconciliation of some sort or total dissolution. Some seem to want a total BTB but you provide sufficient information that there is hope for other endings. I'm waiting.

T.T.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Pity party

Sheesh she fell hard but he is such a drama queen, seriously been there done that. You have a wife that realizes she has fallen and he just whines, either fix your life or change it.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Fault

Whilst she is at fault the way he is treating her is disgraceful,he should either make up or break up.The way he is behaving is just spcausing problems.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Just divorce the bitch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looks like a lot of the BTB trolls can't read. Farmers_Son says in the first sentence of the prologue to the first chapter that after the first chapter that this series isn't a BTB story so why are you trolls still reading it?

I'm guessing that they are only reading subsequent chapters so that they can vent their miserable trope of hate for any story that might include love and forgiveness.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
In LW this is often said, but usual not this well and succinctly:

“ When you make your girlfriend your best friend and then marry her, there is no one else you can go to and get the same unconditional support that a best friend gives. ”

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago

He is doing himself no favours carrying on as he is.He should either forgive or divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one is getting worse, which is caused by his indecisiveness. Painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story should have been tagged Fantasy. Or even Fairy Tale.

I cannot find even a touch of realism in this sorry sad saga.

I am sure the author is well capable of better writing than this.

As with his other and better stories the fundamentals are sound.

The basic story line is a good idea.

The structure and layout are fine.

The spelling and grammar are ok.

Character development is a bit weak, but certainly not the worst on Lit.

Just too many actions of this story are way over the top.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

I gave up reading, I think that should tell you everything you need to know about this story⭐️

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Hoe

How can she attend his family gatherings but not events,aren't they one and the same?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Uhh Huhh, Yep, sure-nuf. He's hurt and pissed. What next??. LP

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I tried but I can’t get over the MC being a homo. No man would get revenge on his wife by doing a dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous