Burn the Bastard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still as conflicted as when this started. Yesterday morning I had a marriage to a woman that I trusted with everything in my life. Today I was afraid of that same woman. How could I feel she would do harm to me? Was trust so fragile that it only took one event to completely destroy it?

I finally found the words. "I don't want you to leave."

June looked up in surprise and also looked a little disbelieving. "What did you say, Mike?"

I cleared my throat and tried again. "I don't want you to leave. At least, not yet. You have no plan. You have no place to go. You could stay here where we can talk and try to get the emotion out of this fiasco and maybe come up with a solution instead of both of us going off half-cocked. I feel that if you leave now you will not come back. I don't know if you are in love with Pete. Hell, I don't even know if you talked with him since yesterday. I assume that you did sometime today."

She nodded. "Stacey answered his phone when I called. She snickered as she told me he was 'tied up at the moment' and would have to call back later. I really don't know how he is doing after yesterday."

She paused in her packing. "You know I don't really want to leave. I am scared of going out alone, especially at night and it is now dark and I don't even know which motel I should go to."

June sat down on the edge of the bed. "What can I say, or do, that would reassure you that I mean you no harm? Hell, even when I set out to fuck Pete I meant you no harm. I was just thinking with my cunt and felt that you would not find out so there could be no hurt coming your way. Any rational adult would have told me that I was living in a fool's paradise."

She shook her head again and looked off into the corner of the ceiling. "Shit, I had fantasies where I got two cocks anytime I wanted. I usually dreamed that you and Pete would take me one after the other until my pussy couldn't cum anymore and your cocks were flaccid and worn out. I never thought about what you would agree to. I just let my dreams rule me."

She focused on my face. I suppose we had the same forlorn look. "Pete would talk while fucking me about how hot it would be for both of us if you would participate and be his bitch. He would describe how you would look sucking his sperm out of my freshly fucked pussy while he stuck his rejuvenated cock into your ass. He was so descriptive that he painted the mental picture of how your ass would beg for his cock just as his did yesterday." She had to stop for a moment and gave out a little chuckle. "Watching you make him your ass loving bitch was a turn on. It was just as he described only he was the one on the bottom and you were the alpha male taking his virginity. Yes, I actually had a little orgasm watching his rectal opening beg for your cock. I just wish you would have then thrown me on the floor and fucked me like the god-damned slut I am."

I shook my head but didn't reply.

Her face brightened as she had an idea. "Hey, the lock to this bedroom works. Why don't you sleep in here and I will sack out in one of the other bedrooms. That way you can lock the door and I can't possibly sneak in and do any harm to you." She paused. "I want you to believe that I mean you no physical harm. I have done enough to you emotionally and am ashamed of myself. I do understand that you need to be reassured that I mean you no harm. That is why I am suggesting that you take the master bedroom."

"I can't sleep in here. I cannot lay down where you and he fucked. I know that it shouldn't be any different than any motel room I have ever stayed in. But just standing here in the room is making my skin crawl."

She looked closely and she could see the hairs standing up on my arms. She slumped in defeat.

"I think I will stay in the bedroom I was in last night. I can make it so there will be a lot of noise to wake me if the door is opened for any reason. Tomorrow I will get a keyed lockset for each bedroom and replace the passage latches we use now. I can then lock the room when I leave if I feel the need to."

Just then June's cell phone rang. When she checked it she then showed me that it was Pete. I nodded for her to answer it. "Hello." June put it on speakerphone.

"Hello, Slut. How is your marriage tonight? Has your husband thrown you out of the house yet?" The voice was female. We both figured it was Stacey.

"No, he hasn't thrown me out on the street yet. I offered to move out tonight but he has kindly allowed me to stay here for the present. As far as my marriage goes, I believe I have destroyed it and him. He is refusing to sleep in our bedroom. As a matter of fact I think just standing in the room is making him nauseated and anxious. I don't know what he would feel if he had not stopped us and exacted retribution right there and then to save his self-respect."

She looked at me beseechingly as she made the last statement. "Mrs. Prescott, have you kicked Pete out of your house?"

"No, Slut, I have not yet. I have kids to think about. I kept Pete home today so he could think about what he has done to me and to the kids. I think he is getting the message that your husband delivered to him and I am continuing. Please give me your husband's phone number so I can send him a video that Pete is starring in. It might just put a smile on his face."

June complied and then hung up. My cell phone pinged a few seconds later. I opened the message and activated the video. I don't believe Pete will ever want this one seen. It was short but it showed my wife's lover in a French maid's uniform and high heels. Where ever Stacey had found heels that would fit Pete I will probably never know. His legs were now completely shaved. As he turned in a little pirouette I could see that his back was also denuded of hair. The word "Adulterer" was easily seen through the sheer material of the blouse.

Pete then bent over so I could see the duct tape across his ass. Stacey pulled it off and let a large, and I mean very large, dildo slide out. It had to be at least two inches thick and twelve to fourteen inches long and it had been buried in his ass. As soon as the entire length was exposed Stacey slammed it back in and retaped the blunt end and made Pete stand up again. I don't think he was enjoying his life right now.

I showed it to June and she hung her head in shame. Tears started down her face as she tried to ask a question. After a couple of false starts she finally spoke. "Are you planning on doing something like that to me or are you just going to divorce me and leave me with nothing?"

I didn't answer right away. I texted Stacey back and told her that I was deleting the video so that there was no chance that someone else could see it. I also promised her that I would not post the video online. I was sorely tempted to do so but I couldn't see how that would help Stacey and her kids in any way.

When I decided to answer June I posed it as a question for her. "If I wanted to punish you in some form like Stacey is punishing Pete, would you be willing to subject yourself to something like that? I do not get off hurting someone, especially someone that I have feelings for."

I was surprised by her answer. "Mike, I want your forgiveness so much that I will do almost anything to have a chance to rebuild what we had before I decided to fuck Pete. If you want me to get a tattoo on my forehead to let everyone know what I did I will gladly get it. If you want to beat me I will get on my knees with my hands behind my head. If you want to face fuck me I will keep my hands behind my head as you make me gag and maybe even puke. I never gave you my ass, so if that is what you want I will bend over the end of the bed and you have my permission to take me dry, no lubrication. I fully expect you to demand a divorce and I will not fight you if and when it comes to that."

She stopped to see if anything she suggested was appealing to my sense of honor and justice. Seeing no clue to what I might find acceptable as retribution from her she continued to list various penalties and punishments. She even offered to fuck some homeless guy if that would help. I was getting the feeling she was desperate to receive forgiveness. When she offered to go to her father, a very fundamentalist pastor, and confess to him and ask for his punishment I knew she was serious. That man still believed in caning and flogging and would not hesitate to bring down "God's wrath" on a sinner, especially his daughter.

I finally held up my hand to stop her. I almost wish I had recorded this particular conversation as I don't believe she realized, at the time, what she was proposing. If I took her up on even a small percentage of her suggestions she would end up totally humiliated and it would probably damage her self esteem. I could only see a short time of me feeling vindication but a lifetime of her regretting her actions. I could only see that regret in humiliating herself hurting any feelings she still had for me.

"Why don't we table this discussion for, say, two days so we can each look at this with a little less emotion? I suggest that we each write down suitable punishments for you to endure. We can then compare the lists and decide on a schedule of punishments and a timeline. This way I can't demand retribution for years without forgiveness at the end." I also told her my misgivings at some of her ideas and why I didn't think they would ultimately do anything positive.

June nodded her agreement. She got up and left the bedroom and was soon back with a couple of legal pads and pens. She gave me one and sat down on the bed and started to write on hers. I decided it was a good time to leave the room that made me nauseated and went back to the dining room table and sat down and started to make my list. I let my imagination run wild so I could exorcise some of the demons in my head. I could and would edit the list later.

After an hour or so I raised my head and decided it was time for a beer. I was parched and my head hurt. The good thing was that some of my anger towards my wife was lessening. I was now disappointed and sad. I still had no idea if we, as a couple, were going to survive this but I was not feeling so ready to slash and burn to make her pay an outrageous penalty for what she did. Was I going to just say, "That's okay, just don't do it again." No, that was not in the cards. It was going to take a long while and a lot of work to rebuild our marriage, if it was even possible to do so.

It was getting late. The cops had still not shown up. June might have been truthful when she said she wasn't going to call the cops but Pete would want justice. I am not a gambler but I felt that bet was a sure thing.

I needed sleep so I carefully hid my list (between the mattress and box springs of the bed in the room I was not sleeping in) and then shaved and grabbed a shower in the guest bathroom before hitting the hay. Normally I sleep in the nude but I opted for boxer shorts. June has been known to try and initiate early morning sex. You know, at that time of the morning where you are just starting to wake and whatever dream you are experiencing has produced that morning wood. She had awakened me many mornings with my cock in her mouth before climbing on board and fucking my brains out. With my boxers on it would be a little bit more difficult to start to arouse me before I woke up. I should have pajamas on but, to be truthful, I don't have any. I do have some sweats I occasionally wear in the winter but it would be too hot in the summer to don them. Besides, they were still in the drawer in the master bedroom and I wasn't going in there again tonight.

I put a small object in front of the door before turning off the light. It would make a rattling noise if disturbed. Then I got a good night's sleep.

Wednesday

After waking in the morning I dressed and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Normally I would just trip out to the kitchen in the nude and make coffee and then dress while it was brewing. Now it didn't seem appropriate to risk June catching me in the nude in our kitchen or anywhere else for that matter.

June must have been curious to see how I was dressed or undressed as she suddenly appeared in the kitchen as the coffee finished brewing. The anticipatory look on her face changed to disappointment as she saw me leaning against the counter sipping on my first cup of java for the day. I also had my Thermos out and ready to be filled.

I guess I should explain about our morning habits. Yes, June occasionally would wake me with my cock in her mouth but it did not happen very often, usually on the weekend when we could sleep in.

Normally I am out of the house before daybreak and headed for the job site. June didn't have to leave the house until about 7:30 so I would normally give her a scorching kiss good-by and tell her how much I love her and how much I would miss her and how I wanted to just stay in bed and ravish her all day.

Instead I would drink a quiet cup of coffee, pick up my Thermos and my lunch box and head out. June would then get up and shower and prepare for her day. There was usually enough coffee left in the carafe to have her own cup before she left for her day to go and sit at a desk and work to collect money owed to the various businesses her company represented.

She would normally go out to lunch with a few of the others from her office as they had a staggered lunch break. There was no brown bagging for that group. It was a good thing June made a good wage as she spent a good deal of it on clothes and lunches. I was actually surprised that June drank the plebian coffee I liked at home instead of stopping at a coffee place for some outrageously priced latte or other unpronounceable concoction that I always found unappealing.

Whenever June managed to drag me to the local place where the cashier was called a barista, the said barista always looked down at me, even if shorter than me, when I would just ask for a dark coffee plain. June was always trying to get me to expand my horizons in the coffee world. Actually she was always trying to get me to see eye to eye with her co-workers views on life also.

It wasn't going to happen and still isn't happening. The pretentious bullshit just stuck in my craw. Hell, I even wonder if they had any idea where their food came from. I quit going to her company galas after I got into an argument about capitalism with one of her male co-workers. Here he was making his money by collecting receivables incurred during the normal course of business operations but he professed to be a true believer in socialism. In a socialist society his job would be non-existent and he couldn't see how that would be true.

You can't argue logically with someone who lives on emotion and just regurgitates crap his college professors spouted out. I had actually thought that college was where you learned how to think but after trying to hold intelligent conversations with most of her co-workers I seriously doubted the value of higher education. Thankfully the owners of the company actually used their brains. That was probably why they were the owners and the rest were simply drones.

That is my soapbox. Thank you for listening. I will try to explain why this is important to the story as I go along. Anyhow June usually gets up after I am out the door but this day she was up early. I just cocked my eyebrow at her, kind of like Mr. Spock did in Star Trek. June caught the look and actually blushed.

I kept just looking at her. She finally burst out. "I'm horny and I just wanted to look at your body one more time. I wanted to catch you naked in the kitchen so I could think about you while I did myself after you leave. If you would have had an erection it would have been even better. Actually, even better would have been if you would have grabbed me and dumped me on my back on the table and fucked me hard. I guess I failed again." She abruptly turned and went back to the bedroom.

I guess I should have said I was sorry that I ruined her early morning plans. But was I sorry?

I rinsed out my cup and headed to the nearest McDonald's for a muffin egg and cheese sandwich before going to the job site. It was the usual day for me. I still half expected a visit from the cops but they were a no-show. I finished up at the last site of the day at about 8:30. I was tired, this time physically, not mentally. I went straight to the house and June had prepared another good meal for us. We ate and talked a little. She told me about her day. Then she hit me with unexpected news. She was considering leaving the company.

"I have been thinking a lot the last few days. It has a lot to do with my affair with Pete but more importantly it has to do with the elitist shit at work. I tried to act normally today but all I could think about was the shallowness of the others there. They act like spouses are just interchangeable commodities. There is no love or honor in them. I was ready to scream from the frustration. Hell, all the women could do was ask about how I found Pete as a lover. Then a couple of them offered up suggestions about my next lover and who it should be. I was so disgusted that I finally lost my temper and threw them all out of my office."

She grabbed my hands and looked up at me. "Don't you agree that I need to leave that place? It is a toxic environment. How can we move on when I am being bombarded by all that negativity at work? I think I need to find a place with a small accountancy firm that employs real people not the artificial ones I work with now."

I guess I agreed with her by my facial expression as she hugged me around the waist. Mind you, she was sitting at the dining room table and I was standing next to her. Her face was in my crotch and my cock immediately reacted. I could feel her smile as she felt my average sized cock start to harden up.

Her voice was muffled as she was speaking directly to my third leg through the clothing but I could make it out. "I am not horny but you sure feel like you could enjoy a blow job. How about it, Stud, want to get some relief?"

It took a lot but I pulled her head back and forced her to look up at me. "Do you mean it? You actually want to suck my cock or are you going to use me as a substitute for Pete's tool?"

"No, it's you I want. I haven't even had a thought about Pete since Monday except to try and make myself feel sick about what we did to you."

I put her off. "Someday, maybe, I will ask you to suck me off, but not now. My anger is still there and I might do physical harm to you right now. I have not had a sexual thought since finding you two fucking."

I turned and went around the table and sat down. She moved her chair back to where she could see me. June continued to talk about her day. "One of the owners called me and asked for an appointment to talk about my future. I will see him tomorrow. That is another reason to decide if I should leave now. I might be fired."

She stopped for a moment. "Pete came back to work today also. He is walking very gingerly. I don't know if Stacey sent him to work with something up his ass but I do know he didn't take his sports jacket off all day, which is unusual for him. His shirt was very thin, though, so I suppose he was hiding his adulterer sign. He did come into my office and told me that he was not going to call the cops and report you. He said that Stacey informed him that he would be out in the street if he filed the complaint against you."

That was a relief of sorts but only if Pete and June's promise lasted until the statute of limitations ran out and I didn't know what the statute was for rape and assault. "I guess that is a relief."

June nodded and smiled at me. "I would imagine that it would help your peace of mind to know that neither of us is going to press charges against you. I am sure that Pete is still mad but he knows that he will be broke and lonely except for the occasional sex interlude if Stacey dumps him. He really does love his kids and doesn't want to be the part-time dad to them."