Burn the Bastard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers

No, June was the betrayer. We had met, dated, gotten to know each other, had told each other thoughts, dreams, and concerns that no one else had any idea about. We had stood in front of our families and friends and, in front of God, pledged to honor each other. The only one who can hurt you the most is the one you trust the most.

My anger ran deep.

I remember being conflicted. It had been some time since I had really wanted to have sex. I discounted the rape of Pete as I had felt it was something he deserved and I needed to do. I didn't really take any true pleasure from that act. Well, I will admit that I derived some satisfaction in humiliating the asshole.

I wanted to make love with June, not rape her. I wanted to cuddle and snuggle together again but I didn't trust her anymore. I didn't feel the same deep connection I had felt just a few weeks ago. Her naked body in such a vulnerable position was a visual delight but it wasn't what I wanted. I suppose it really wasn't what she wanted either. She was obviously clutching at straws to find something that would help me forgive her.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. The drool continued. As I am not into domination or sadism it was not a sight that excited me. I started to remove the gag but June wrapped her tongue around it and shook her head. I looked down and she was pointing backwards, as much as possible in her position, with her thumb. I looked down her body and her ass was waving in the air. She was begging me to use her asshole, something she had always refused me before.

I remember stroking her cheek. The video didn't quite pick up my comment but I remember it. "Please let me take the ring out of your mouth. I want you to talk to me."

She then relented and allowed me to remove the ring. She swallowed hard a couple of times and rubbed her face on the sheet.

"Why do you want me to fuck your ass now? You have spent years denying me that last hole. You weren't just against it, you were almost violently opposed to it. Anytime we would see an anal scene in a porn flick you would sit next to me and tell me in no uncertain terms to stay away from your rectum. You wouldn't even let me rim you and discouraged even caressing your ass. Why the change?"

She was crying as she heard me out. Finally she answered. "I know. I know. I hated the thought of being that out of control or allowing you that much control. It is such a dirty act, almost the most disrespectful thing I could allow you to do to me. I was afraid that you might like it too much or, even worse, that I might like it and want you to degrade me like that. I was afraid of giving you that control over me."

She stopped and swallowed hard. The tears were still coming out and she was sniffling as she tried to speak. "Pete never asked me. He just got me into a position like this one and then started to use my own juices from my pussy to stimulate me. The first few times he held my head down and got me super excited by caressing my cunt and my clit in between fingering my ass. Then he started to use the lube so he could get more than one finger into my ass. By holding my head down and grabbing my hair I felt I could not stop him so I passively allowed him to fuck me in the ass."

She paused for a moment. "Yes, as you can imagine, I loved it. I loved not being in control. I loved that I could let loose and just let him take me that way. I loved that I could get into being that turned on that I could actually have an anal orgasm. Sometimes he didn't even have to touch my clit and I would go off."

June looked up into my eyes. "I was ashamed at how I could go from hating anal sex to loving having a hard cock probe my ass. I never wanted to do an enema before hand as that seemed to make it almost clinical. No, I don't want to suck a cock straight out of my ass but I am not turned off by the thought some of my shit might be on that lovely cock that fucked my defenseless ass."

Her crying got worse, if that was possible. "Here I now knew what anal sex could feel like and I couldn't find a way to tell the only one I love, you, how I had changed and why. The last few times with Pete were solely so I could get my fudge packed and I could experience those mind-blowing anal orgasms again. When he was fucking my ass I was so out of control. I suppose that was why I could say such hurtful things about you and your ability to love me. I swear the only time I ever said anything so derogatory about you was when Pete had his cock shoved up my ass and was pounding the hell out of it."

The video showed that this was when I dropped to my knees and bowed my head. I know I felt so defeated and discouraged right then that I could easily contemplate ending my own life. Yes, there was the thought that my suicide would be June's ultimate punishment. I had not really had any tears before that moment. My anger had been so overwhelming that I didn't ever feel tearful before. My anger was gone, as I said, and now I was just sad and lonely.

When you make your girlfriend your best friend and then marry her, there is no one else you can go to and get the same unconditional support that a best friend gives. No, when everything is good or when confronting a common enemy, you feel invulnerable as your best friend will always have your back and best interests at heart. When your best friend and lover betrays you there is no one to go to for help.

I was alone, just as if she had died. Actually it was worse than if she had died. I would have felt that she was still faithful and loving if she had died. No, she had killed something far more precious than the memory of a loved one. She had made me doubt everything about who we were.

When I got control again and looked up I saw that she had started to undo the restraints so she could get up. I don't know if she was intending to console me but I felt it would be the best guess. It didn't matter right now. I slowly, and with a couple of deep groans, got up from the floor. Here I was still a relatively young man and, right now, I felt as though I was about eighty years old.

She ceased her struggle to free herself as she once again looked hopefully at me. I picked up my clothes and went to the closet and grabbed an armload of my other clothes. My only comment was, "I cannot think of a better punishment than to deny you what you want. I have no intention of ever asking for your ass again. For all I care about that single act you can call up Pete and have him fuck your ass to your cheating heart's content. I just hope that you can get Stacey to agree."

I went to the guest bedroom. I suppose I should just call it my bedroom now. I put my clothes back on. My cock was soft and shriveled up. After dressing I hung my clothes up in the small closet and then went out to find the right tools to put the new lockset on the door.

By the time I got back from the garage June had extricated herself and was standing in the hallway. The tears were now dry but she was still sniffling from the emotional evening. She put out a hand to touch me as I turned sideways to get by her and then I kneeled down and started to remove the old passage set.

When I looked up she was gone. I think she went toward the living room instead of her bedroom as she would have had to slide by me to get there. I shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to replace the lock and program it with a number I didn't believe she would think of. I used a date from a week before finding her with Pete. It would only have significance to me as the last day I could pin my happy marriage on. After that my doubts on her faithfulness had made my marriage an unhappy one.

I then went back to her bedroom and retrieved my personal items and a lot more of my clothes. I also decided I needed to wash dirty clothes. Luckily I knew where the manual for the washing machine was so I didn't have to talk to June and find out how to wash my stuff correctly. Yeah, I know, a real man doesn't read manuals or ask directions. So sue me.

Maybe shunning would be the way to go.

June was sitting in the dark living room. I paused there. "I propose that I get use of the washing machine and dryer on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. That would leave you with Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for your clothes. Do you have any objections?"

June nodded her head. I guess she could see where this was going. I went ahead and made myself some supper and then cleaned up after myself. I have no idea if she had eaten tonight or whether she had just come home and set up the bedroom for my seduction.

After eating I grabbed more of my clothes from her bedroom. This time I concentrated on stuff in the chest of drawers. I also moved the cameras and my guns into my room. After I was done I paused and considered what else I might need to make this my space. I analyzed the room and decided that if I rearranged the double bed and tallboy chest of drawers I could put a comfortable chair in here and make a nice reading nook. With my tablet and internet access I could watch football or movies quite easily. Heck, if I put a small table in there next to the chair I might be able to find a tablet holder to clamp onto the table.

I waited until I heard June shuffle down the hallway. She must have paused outside my door as I didn't hear anything for some minutes. Finally she proceeded down to her room and shut the door.

I then tore down the bed and moved the furniture around to get the space I wanted. After completing that I went out to the living room and pulled the back off my recliner and moved the base to the bedroom and then reassembled the chair. I was correct. A small table and I would have my personal man cave. It wasn't something where buddies could come and hang out but I could be quite happy.

I decided I had enough of my stressful marriage for one day, hell, for one week almost and hit the sack and fell asleep.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,799 Followers