Burn the Bastard Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I guess I have to pray that he and Stacey stay together and that you and I stay together. What a life have I condemned myself to?"

She reached across and grabbed my hand. "I assure you that I will not let you feel condemned to stay with me. As I said last night, I will do almost anything to get you to forgive me."

She sat back and thought a few minutes before speaking again. "How about we order some supper and then go over our lists of punishments for me? I don't think I need another day of listing things. Some are quite outrageous."

I decided to agree since some of my late night musings were also way too outrageous to be taken seriously. For example one of my punishments was for her to rob a bank of millions in dollars and then escape to a third world country.

We sat down with a beer for me and a bottle of wine for June. She never even tried to get me to join her in the wine. This was unusual.

After making ourselves comfortable we shared our lists. I won't go into the entirety of the stupidity we each wrote down. Some of the readers might actually write and demand that I should have done X or Y since one of our tortured minds actually wrote X or Y down.

We edited and discussed rationally what should be done and could be done with the end result that we might actually have a relationship left to work on at the end of the punishment period. I threw out piercings and tattoos even though June was very reassuring that she would undergo something so permanent just to show how contrite she was.

One of the things we did agree on was a post-nuptial agreement outlining how any divorce proceedings would go. I had heard that no matter what a woman did to her husband she ended up with over half their belongings and the husband had to pay alimony and all the legal expenses. What a fucked up system.

I started to write down how we would split up and June agreed with me. We would agree that if we ended up in divorce with adultery as the cause that the wronged spouse would get seventy-five percent of the total assets and the perpetrator would also have to pay all the legal fees. We also agreed to arbitration instead of court to reduce costs. I also suggested that we come up with a formula as to how often there would be sex between us. That way one spouse could not withhold sex to try and force the other into adultery and also sex could not be used as a punishment. June sat there with a smile on her face and asked, "Does that mean that if I sign this, when it has been vetted by the attorney, that I can demand that you immediately take me to bed and fuck my brains out?"

I had to sit and think on that one for a bit. Right now I was withholding sex from her as punishment. I finally had to admit, "I suppose you are right. I was thinking about how a woman usually controls the sex in a relationship by pleading headache, tiredness, her period and a myriad of other excuses to keep the man under control. You have already had sex with more people than I have since we married. I don't want to end up like a coyote howling at the moon by having you decide that sex with me is no longer necessary to stay married."

June tried to reassure me. "I would never do something like that to you." She shook her head rather vehemently to emphasize the point.

"Really? A couple of weeks ago you would have sat there and told me that you would never cheat on me either. Look where we are now."

She didn't say much then.

After we compromised and set up the terms of the legal agreement for the lawyer to look over and render into a contract we then discussed some other items on the list.

I took the lead on the next one. "I considered shunning you or, at the British say, sending you off to Coventry." June looked at me with a quizzical expression.

"Simply put, June, in the Amish way of dealing with transgressions, you shun the person. That person still lives in the house, sleeps, does chores, whatever is needed but the rest of the family does not speak to them the entire time that person is officially being shunned. The British used to send people to a prison in Coventry where no one was allowed to speak to the convicted person. Soon it was then just called 'sending them to Coventry' to let others know how to handle the problem. I was and, at times, am still so angry that I am tempted to shun you until you either move out or I forgive you."

June chewed her lip for a short time before asking her next question. "How would that work here?"

"The way I see it, we would separate our expenses as equally as possible. You would be responsible for your expenses and I would be responsible for mine. You would still leave the house to work but would not socialize with anyone outside of work except for your family. Since I was not the one who transgressed I would be able to socialize anytime I wanted to outside of my work. I would still attend both your and my family gatherings but you would not attend my family events. This is not a way to allow me to tomcat around, though. I would still be bound by our vows."

I paused to see how she was taking this. She nodded so I went on. "We could still have meals together but there would be no talking. We would sleep in separate rooms. If we agreed to, you might still do my laundry but I am prepared to do all my own laundry. We could work out a system about when each of us could use the washer and dryer. I would probably buy another TV and DVD player so we could each watch what we wanted without interfering with the other. Or I suppose we could get a couple of tablets and sign up for an online site like Netflix or Hulu and do the same thing.

Basically it would come down to where we would be sharing a house but nothing else. There would be no conversation, no birthday or Christmas gifts, no celebration of anniversaries, nothing shared at all. It is a punishment but both parties end up being punished."

"Could you really do that to me?" June was getting an idea of the cost of shunning.

"All I have to do is replay the memory of Pete slamming his cock into your ass as you denigrate me and I could do it in a heartbeat."

I could feel the tension in my shoulders and my jaw as I said that last statement. Later June would tell me that she was a little afraid again as my face was set like it had been chiseled out of granite.

Her shoulders slumped some more and when she spoke it was very quiet. "I guess I would try that as a punishment if it is what you demand. I would hate it but I would try to comply if it would help you to forgive me."

She then looked me square in the eye. "I would prefer if you beat some sense into me or raped me or just about anything else except never talk to me again. Not being able to sit and discuss our day to day lives or future plans would be hell on earth."

I was in a nasty place in my mind. I couldn't help myself and I knew it wasn't helping. "Damn, too bad you didn't think about that before fucking Pete. I guess your cunt and ass didn't need any pillow talk or discussion about current events or future plans other than when you and cock could get together again."

I got up. I was done. My head ached and my jaw was screaming from being clenched. I gave her a parting thought as I turned away and headed for my sanctuary. "Too bad for you I don't hit women. You already knew that I won't slap you around and rape is not in any of my fantasies so it was a safe request to make as a punishment."

I grabbed a couple of pain killers and took them and my beer to the bedroom and shut the door. I looked at the door. Tomorrow I had to remember to get different locksets so I could secure my space.

I don't know when June went to bed. I turned off the overhead light to get the room darker so my eyes could rest. I then plugged in my earbuds and listened to some soothing music on my phone. I have no idea when I finally fell asleep.

Thursday

When I woke I was stiff and sore. Obviously I had not relaxed much as I slept. I snuck into June's bedroom to retrieve some of my clothes. I tried to not look at the bed as I moved around in the dark and grabbed socks, underwear, shirts and jeans as quietly as I could. When I finally took a hard look at the bed I could see it was empty and there was no indication that June had actually even laid down.

I stopped and let out a deep sigh. That was when I assumed she had taken her leave of me. It so, I would get with a lawyer tomorrow and start the process of divorce.

I went back to my room and put the clothes away and then grabbed a shower. I didn't bother shaving as there was only one person in the world I shaved for and there was no reason to please her anymore.

After I got dressed I went to start my coffee I found June still sitting at the table with her head down on the table. She must have cried herself to sleep. The papers we had been going over were under her face. I could see they were stained. I sighed. I would have to redo them before taking them to a lawyer.

I made the coffee. As I moved around the kitchen she started to move. I suppose the combination of the aroma of the dripping coffee and the sound of me moving helped to get her to wake. She looked like hell. There were lines on her face from the papers she had been sleeping on. I am sure her neck and back were stiff and sore.

I poured her a cup of java and set it in front of her. "Drink some of this to wake up, then hit the shower and get an hour's sleep in bed."

She nodded and sipped the hot coffee. After she had a few swallows down she was able to talk. "I know you will be busy today, like everyday, so I will take the agreement and have the company lawyer look at it. Hopefully he will have something for us to sign in a short period of time."

I agreed with her and left for the jobsite. It was another nice summer day. We progressed on the different sites. Again I finished about eight p.m. and headed home.

June fixed me a burger and some chips when I got home. Obviously she had already eaten by the time I got there. She did sit and keep me company even though I wasn't really in the mood for her company. I was entertaining a couple of random thoughts about sex but every time she said anything all I could hear was, "You are so much bigger and better than my worthless husband."

She kept trying to get me to say something but, for some reason, I just couldn't speak to her. I remember methodically biting and chewing my food as she kept working to get me to speak. After I was finished I quickly cleaned up the island where we had been sitting, washed the few dishes and the pan, then grabbed some more pain killers and a fresh beer and went to the bedroom. Then I realized I had forgotten the locksets again.

I looked and my clothes were once again missing. My head began throbbing and there was pressure behind my eyes. She was not respecting my space and my desires at all in her attempts to get back into my good graces.

I stomped back into the living room where she was watching some romantic movie on Hallmark. I wanted to scream at her but I knew my head would explode if I spoke at even a normal tone of voice. My statement came out in a hoarse whisper but that might have been even more effective than a screaming rant. "Leave my shit alone. I know what you are doing and why, but you are not helping me to accept your fucking shenanigans. Leave me the fuck alone. Don't fix me any meals. Don't try to talk to me until I want to talk to you. My head is killing me and it didn't start to even hurt until I walked into this fucking house tonight."

She just stared at me in disbelief. I couldn't shake my head at her as the pain was too intense. I finally just turned and walked back to the bedroom and slammed the door and laid down after kicking my shoes off. It took a while to get to sleep.

Friday

The headache was down to a dull roar in the morning. I got up and performed my morning routine of getting coffee going and then finishing dressing. June again tried to catch me in the nude but was disappointed as I had my jeans on. I don't know if my naked chest made her wish for some physical contact or just the fact that I had avoided her for days but she tried to get me in her embrace before I got my shirt, socks and shoes on.

It was just another day on the job site but I remembered to grab digital locksets on a run to the big box lumber yard. When I got home I didn't find June for a bit even though her car was in the garage. As I write this I remember I was a little concerned about her mental health when I didn't find her in the kitchen or living room. After my laying down the law about moving my things back into the bedroom all the time, I wanted to find her immediately to assure myself that she was not in any danger.

I found her in the bedroom. It was a little shocking. She was naked on the bed with the body pillow under her stomach. She, or someone else, had tied her thighs to her calves just as I had tied Pete that infamous day. She must have retrieved the ties and robe belts from the trash as she had used them for her restraints. One of my ties was twisted around her wrists and looped through the headboard. It looked as though she could get out of the wrist ties with little effort. The ring gag was lying on the bed by her head.

Shit, she had even gotten the video camera out and had it in almost the same exact spot as I had placed it that memorable Monday.

She was looking at me expectantly. When I didn't come fully into the room or say anything she finally took the lead. "Mike, Baby, I want you to treat me exactly like you did Pete. I want you to use my favorite leather belt on my ass. I want you to put the gag in my mouth and then fuck my stupid mouth with your cock. Then I want you to say the same things you did to Pete as you fuck my ass and make me come in spite of myself. Then I want you to cream my sore asshole and my mouth. Please do this so I can start to earn your forgiveness. Nothing else I seem to say or do has shown you how much I hate myself for what I did to you and our marriage."

To say I was shocked and surprised would be the second in the list of understatements in my life. The first in the list of understatements would be if you said I was only mildly upset when I found Pete fucking June.

I remember having to force myself into coming into the room. The feeling of déjà vu was intense. The room overall still looked the same as the Monday Pete and June had fucked in here. Had it only been four days ago? Her body on the bed was in the almost exact same position as Pete had been in. I guess you might say that the image must have been indelibly etched into June's brain as she had no access to the video or pictures to refresh her memories.

I forced myself to move into the room and look around. I had not said anything yet. June was starting to tear up and I suppose it was my silence that caused her to feel so distraught. "Please, Baby, punish me. Shoot your sperm into my adulterous ass and onto my face. I have never let anyone ever do that to me before. I mean shoot sperm on my face, that is. It has always seemed so demeaning whenever I saw it on videos or heard some dumb bitch talk about it, but I will be glad to lay here with your sperm running down my face. I will let it dry and get crusty and go to work tomorrow, well actually Monday, without washing it off if it will please you."

I shook my head in disbelief. I was still looking around. I saw a pile of clothes near where Pete had dropped his jeans that infamous Monday. I went over and looked. June had placed her jeans in almost the same spot and her favorite leather belt, a white one, was threaded through the loops. This was significant as she seldom needed a belt. Her hourglass figure was almost perfect and her jeans fit so snuggly that a belt was just an accessory. She usually put the belt on over a long blouse or dress just to make the material snug back in below her firm and fit breasts before flaring over her very feminine hips.

I bent down and pulled the belt from the loops. It was used so little that the leather was still stiff. June was still talking. She couldn't see me from her position on the bed. I suppose she was nervous as I had not said anything since coming into the room. I doubled the belt up and then pulled the loop back toward the buckle and quickly snapped it back out making a loud popping sound.

June jumped at the noise. "Oh, Baby, do you have my belt? Are you going to use it on me? Please put the gag in first. I want it just like you did to Pete. Please, Baby, do it just the same. Punish your bitch."

My head was starting to throb again. I didn't want to hurt her but she was driving me crazy. I just wanted a faithful loving wife. I really didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to make her feel pain and I didn't want to humiliate her. (Well, maybe just a little.) But she was the one causing my pain. She was responsible for all of this shit that was our life together right now.

I remember coming up the bed to where she could easily see me again. I was holding the leather belt in my hands. I snapped it again. I suppose I really didn't know what else to do with it. My anger at what she had done was going away and being replaced with a great sadness. Later I would describe the feeling as the onset of depression.

I remember her saying, "Please, Mike, put the gag in my mouth so I can feel what we had planned for you. Punish me. Fuck my ass like you did Pete's."

I know I told her, "No, I don't want to do that." She insisted that I take my vengeance.

Finally to just get her to be a little quieter I inserted the ring gag into her mouth. Her teeth clacked on the metal of the ring. She had a look of surprise on her face at how uncomfortable the gag was. I didn't bother to put the strap around her head.

Her eyes were pleading me to do something and she was making unrecognizable noises around the gag. Her tongue also was exploring the ring, just like Pete had done.

I finally figured out she was begging me to take my clothes off. I reluctantly did so. Once I was naked I then followed my original script and stuck my soft cock into her maw. Where Pete was being raped, June was encouraging my attack. Her tongue immediately started to twist around my soft shaft in an attempt to get me hard.

She was successful. My cock was getting stiff and the video (yes, she had started the video before tying herself up) later showed that I was spending some time fucking her open mouth. She never got any pleasure from that act. Her drool was dripping onto the bed as I slowly thrust in and out. I don't really remember it but the video showed that I reached out and cupped her average sized breast and caressed it and then moved to her ass and caressed it before coming back to her tit.

June later said that she appreciated those small moves and touches but at the time she could only moan a little. I couldn't tell if her moans were from pleasure or the discomfort of the gag.

I had dropped the belt by then. As much as she probably deserved a good whipping I just couldn't do it. Some of my reasoning was the deeply ingrained mores from my parents and grandparents that forbade any physical abuse of women. Some was from the societal mores about the same thing and some was from the fact that I still loved the bitch, in spite of what she had done to us. Lastly, I was afraid that since I did love her and was so pissed off at what she had done that I might lose control and inflict permanent harm to her.

You might want to ask, "Then why did you do what you did to Pete?" Simply put, I was in control of my emotions while I punished that asshole. He deserved everything I did or could do to him but I had no other interest in him at all. He stole from me but he didn't betray me as we had never had any kind of relationship prior to his affair with June.