Burn the Bastard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue the doorbell rang. I did my Spock impression by arching my eyebrow and June nodded and gestured toward the front door.

I proceeded to the door and, sure as hell, Les was standing there. "Hi, Mike, how are they hanging?"

I finally found my voice. "Les, I really don't know right now. My world is upside down. As a matter of fact, having you here and knowing that June asked you over and why she did, is keeping me off kilter."

She gave me a quick hug and whispered. "I know, this whole thing is strange and amazing to me also. I didn't know what to do or say when she called me. She is so straight that she doesn't bend in the wind. I would have told her to go to hell except she told me how you are hurting. I may have never had a kind thought toward her but I do like you. You have always treated me like just another person and I appreciate that."

When we got back to the dining room table June was looking apprehensive. I wonder if she had taken that few minutes I was absent to contemplate what she was doing. She was asking someone she hated to punish her and asking me to not interfere. There would be no control over whatever Les decided to do to June. The whole thing would take a huge leap of faith.

Les chose to sit next to June while I went back to my previous seat across from them. I tried to keep quiet and let June and Les set the pace.

June hemmed and hawed a little and actually moved away from Les a little. It was obvious, even though June had invited Leslie over, she was still uncomfortable being close to a lesbian.

Finally Les had enough of June's embarrassed stuttering and finally spoke up. "Let's get down to the brass tacks here." She made sure she was holding June's gaze. "I am not someone who gets off on hurting other people. Yes, there are lesbians, just like straights, who do live to inflict pain. The only reason I agreed to this was to help Mike if he wants it."

She then turned and made sure I was fully engaged. "Mike, are you on board with this punishment that June insists that she needs to learn her lesson?"

I shook my head. "No, I am not. June offered herself to me that way on Friday night and I refused to inflict the pain and humiliation on her that I had inflicted on her lover."

Les nodded. June must have told her everything. She turned back to June. "I guess the ball is back on your side of the court. Why do you believe this will help you get back with Mike in the way you want it to?"

June was ready to cry again. "Mike exacted the retribution that he needed by punishing Pete. He has said that he is no longer angry with me but he doesn't touch me. He doesn't sit and talk with me. We don't cuddle. He hasn't had a sexual thought since this happened. I have lost my friend, my lover and my husband. I only see his disgust in me. Nothing else has made any difference in how he feels about me now and I want, no I need, him to like and love me again. I have tried talking, begging and even setting up the punishment on Friday and nothing seems to help. I will quit my job tomorrow and will take a different position at less pay, but in a far better environment, to show him how much I want and crave change and his love again."

She sobbed for a moment then did the unthinkable. She reached out and grabbed Les's hand. She clutched it like it was the last straw that could keep her from drowning. "Les, you know how much I have tried to shun you and keep you from our gatherings. I am scared of what you might demand that I do with you. You might make me lick your vagina and play with your nipples. You might even demand that I tongue your anus. I fully expect to be flogged and made to do humiliating things. That I can handle. But making me do things that a lesbian might like will show Mike how serious I am in getting his forgiveness. I don't know what else can do it."

Les looked over at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Yes, I was opposed to this whole thing but June was looking more and more desperate. I was starting to wonder what depth of depravity she might go to in her attempt to get me to say I forgave her.

I mentioned that to Les while June was trying to get control again. She had not let Les's hand out of her clutch. Les nodded her understanding.

Finally I felt I had to speak up. "June, listen up." I waited while she attempted to listen and understand.

"June, I will agree to this and only this. We will sign the agreement when it is finished. If we need to we will amend it to reflect what we agree on tonight."

June started to smile a little. I continued. "Then and only then we will proceed with your punishment by Les. It will be for one night only. Ideally it will be tomorrow night, the one week anniversary of Pete's punishment, but it might be later in the week. I will be present at all times. You will choose a safe word and gesture." She looked quizzically at me.

"I believe that is what the experienced submissives use to stop the scene if it gets too intense. Les needs to know boundaries and that would ensure your safety. The safe word allows you to stop the punishment immediately and the gesture is in case you cannot speak, say in case she has put the gag in your mouth. It signifies the same thing. Now, you and Les can agree that if you use your safe word or gesture that there might be a different punishment for using the safe word but that is up to you two."

I looked at the ceiling for a moment. I needed strength for this next part. "I will be present for the whole evening. When it is done and you have experienced your punishment I will be there to help you to clean up and tend to any wounds that might have been inflicted. At that point we will sleep in the same room again if you so desire it. Sex will be back on the agenda as per the agreement. We might still want to see a therapist to put back the rest of our relationship but that will be left to the future."

Les nodded and took over the conversation again. "I need to see the video so that I can plan June's degradation and punishment. June told me she wants to experience what you inflicted on Pete. I might add a couple of twists of my own to the punishment but I will keep to the general flow of what you did to Pete."

I retrieved the video and Les and June viewed it. I didn't need to see it again. I was kind of embarrassed about the fact that I was naked on a video. It was doubly embarrassing that I was sodomizing a man at the time. I spent the time in my haven in my room.

After they watched the whole video Les leaned back. I had returned just before the end of the video. "Wow, that was intense and very fitting. With what June has told me about what you saw before you stopped them, you showed restraint in your punishment. Since I don't see June in the video where was she at the time?"

June spoke up. "Mike had me tied to the vanity stool and placed the camera right next to me. I suppose it was so that he could position Pete so that both the camera and I could see everything he was doing to him. Mike never did anything to hurt me at any time. The bindings were soft and didn't even leave a Mike. Hell, I rubbed my cunt against the stool as I watched Pete's little ass beg for Mike's cock and I had a small orgasm then. My only frustration right then was that Mike wasn't fucking me."

"So, would you like to be tied up again and forced to watch Mike have sex with someone else?"

June was adamant in her denial. "No, I never want to watch Mike have sex with someone else. He is my man. If he desires to have vengeance sex in front of me I will allow it but I certainly don't want it and I don't believe it will help us heal."

Les nodded her agreement. "That settles that. What about some non-sexual punishments?"

June quickly asked. "What exactly do you mean?"

"I was wondering if you would consent to be my maid for a few nights. I would be a demanding mistress and mete out punishments for every slip in decorum. You could serve Mike and me and maybe one of my girlfriends supper, clean the house, and in general, anything else we might demand of you. Maybe Mike needs a massage after working so hard every day."

June looked at me for guidance. I put it back on her. "You are the one asking for punishment. You make the decision."

"Would the safe word be in effect?"

"No, not on those evenings. It shouldn't be that physical of punishments on those nights. Mostly it would be some humiliation and learning how to serve others and make yourself secondary to everyone else."

June was hesitant and she looked at me for guidance before answering. I gave her my best poker face so that the decision was hers and hers alone. "I guess I can do that. I said I would do almost anything to get my marriage back."

She squared her shoulders. "When do we start?"

Les paused a moment. "Let's see, I will want to get the appropriate costume for you to wear. I suppose I could be ready for your servitude on Wednesday. Does that work for you? You would be my slave on Wednesday and Thursday nights and we could then plan for Friday as your night of atonement. That would give you the weekend to recover."

You could see that June was not looking forward to this at all but she nodded her agreement. She looked to see if I agreed. The whole thing went against my principles but I was not the one proposing the punishment. It was all on her head, no matter how it turned out. I kept my stone face on. June let out a great sigh and nodded again.

Les got a sudden smile on her face and put her hand up with one finger pointing upward. "By the way, I just remembered, didn't you say that you had a box of new sex toys in the bedroom?" She directed this question to June.

June nodded. "Why do you want to know?"

"I think that you and I need to retire to the bedroom and you will explain to me what exactly you were going to do to Mike with those toys."

June shook her head. Les gave her a very insistent look. "Think of this as part of your servitude. Get up and show me the toys."

June dropped her head and looked like a child who had just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar as she went towards her bedroom. Les shot me a grin as she followed my wife.

I made myself a drink and went into the living room and flipped channels while I sipped my drink. I wanted nothing to do with anything in June's bedroom.

Some time later the two women came back to the living room. Les had the box of sex toys minus the packaging. I surmised that they had spent the time taking the items out of the packaging and maybe discussing what June's original plans had been to put each toy to use. All I really knew was that June was putting the bits of cardboard and plastic into the recycling bin in the garage.

Les had a smirk on her face as she sat down across from me. "June was trying to be a very bad girl. I made her tell me exactly what she intended with each and every little toy in this box. I don't think you want to know but I might show you with her being the recipient."

I had to shudder and grimace a little. "There was also a large dildo in the bag but Pete's wife took it with her and he had to go home with a large plug in his ass. I have a good idea what June was planning for me with those specific toys and hope she is never successful in using them on me."

Now my lesbian neighbor shook her head. "And she claims to love you, doesn't she?" I guess she didn't expect an answer as she then turned and went out to the kitchen where June had been waiting.

A few minutes later I heard a quiet yelp from the kitchen and then Les came through on her way out. She gave me a 'thumbs up' as she left.

June then came into the room. Her blouse was completely unbuttoned and her bra was missing. She knelt in front of me and made sure her tits were in full view. I could see that her nipples were engorged and a little redder than normal.

"What did Les do to you or command you to do to yourself in the kitchen?"

June ducked her head. "She made me take off my bra. I am not to wear one again in the house until you say it is okay. I also must dress similarly to what I am now dressed with my blouse or top open and my boobs on display at all times unless you say different. I will also wear skirts or housedresses as much as possible without panties so that you will have immediate access to my 'charms', as Les put it."

June massaged her breasts for a moment. "She then pinched and twisted my nipples so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Then she slapped my ass and told me to be quiet during all punishments. She also directed me to offer you my mouth and throat for a 'severe face fucking', as she put it."

Now you have to know that June loved having her pussy eaten but she only took my cock in her mouth on those rare early morning occasions and made damn sure that I couldn't thrust far enough into her mouth to cause her to gag by putting her hand around my shaft. Usually that only left two or three inches of cock for her to lick and suck. I suppose every guy would love to have a lover who could deep throat or allow her man to pummel her mouth like a pussy but these women seem to be very far and few between.

I might still divorce the cheating slut but I didn't want to hurt her, well at least physically. While I was not in any way ready to forgive I was trying to envision a path to forgiveness.

"So, what do you want to do right now?"

"I want to do whatever I can to help you heal and forgive me so you will love me again."

"That is a non-answer. It is more a goal than a specific response."

She looked at me with a quizzical look. I explained. "I help build houses. It is easy to say 'I will build you a house'. The devil is in the details. There has to be a lot of specific small jobs finished before you can say you have a house. Step one is to do the dirt work. Do we need a level spot for a slab or do we need a basement? Then there is forming the foundation. Concrete has to be poured. Framing of the structure comes next. After that we need plumbers, electricians, and HVAC guys to rough in all the components that make a modern house. Then I need the guys who hang the sheetrock. This goes on and on until the finish carpenters place the trim, the plumbers install the fixtures and the electricians hook up all of the outlets, lights and switches. Sometimes we have to wire in appliances. The painters have to finish the color scheme and the flooring guys put in the carpet or hardwood."

I think she was getting the idea. "All of these smaller jobs have to be completed before we can say, 'We built a house.' So again I ask, How are you going to achieve your goal of my forgiveness?"

June sat on her heels and thought for a moment. "I suppose I could sit here and promise to fuck you until you can't see straight but I don't think that is enough. I will submit to Leslie to show you how much I want your forgiveness. That will demonstrate my state of mind. I will turn in my resignation tomorrow. The new job will pay less but I believe it will be more aligned to our values than my current job."

She made sure I was focused on her face and not her tits. "By the way, I met with the owner of the business. We discussed the culture that is pervasive in the office. He states he is going to institute changes including firing of people who consider marital vows to be just guidelines. He wanted me to stay but I told him that I had to leave so that I can demonstrate my willingness to change and keep our marriage alive."

She paused and thought a moment. "I also fully intend to be home every evening when you get home. I will improve my cooking so that we will always sit down to a good and nutritious meal. Hopefully you will be my partner there and assist me. Maybe you will also learn how to cook better since I have been noticing that you have been only eating sandwiches at home except for spaghetti the other night."

She waited for my response. I nodded my head. I fully wanted to be able to cook better myself. Maybe we could do this one thing together. She continued. "I pledge that I will make this a loving home. What I did to desecrate it will be put behind us and seldom remembered if we are successful. I want us to look back at this moment in time with only a little sadness. If we recover and stay married I pledge to you that our marriage will be stronger than ever."

She was back to generalities. "Again, how do you propose to do these things? I agree cooking lessons could be good for both of us. Quite frankly I am getting tired of sandwiches two times a day. That will be a start. What else?"

June looked down at her exposed breasts and the red "A". "I pledge that, until we have guests or children old enough to understand, I will dress provocatively at home at all times. That means I will always have my tits, pussy, or ass exposed to try and excite you. I will withhold no hole to you. Anytime, anywhere you desire I will accommodate you. I just ask that you not publicly humiliate me."

"You tempt me, you really do. My anger begs me to treat you like chattel but we don't live in the nineteenth century. You are my equal, my partner, not my property. You offer this of your free will tonight but what about next week, next month, or next year? Will you start to chafe under the restrictions you put on yourself and then cheat again or simply leave me?

Sure, you say you will 'accommodate' me at any time, but what if you aren't turned on? That would be rape. Haven't I done that enough already? Where do we draw the line? You are sitting there on your knees and hint that you will give me a blowjob but do you really want to do that or are you trying to appease me?"

She was quick to answer. "I really want to blow you."

My question was just as quick. "Why? I know that you are not adverse to a little cock sucking but I have always had to ask you to blow me. Why are you offering? Am I Pete's replacement? Did you willingly initiate oral sex with him when you wouldn't with me? Or is it just that you think it will appease me and get me back in the fold?"

June almost broke out in tears again. She was violently shaking her head which, by the way, made her wonderful breasts shake enticingly. "No, no, it isn't because of anything I did with Pete. It is because I want you to feel good. We don't talk. You barely stay in the same room with me. You haven't touched me, given me even a token kiss, or held me since you caught us. I owe you something, Hell, I owe you anything that will change this status. I am sorry that I never initiated sucking your cock. You have a beautiful cock. I don't feel demeaned or denigrated when I actually show you how much I love you and your cock."

She simultaneously broke out in a huge smile and snapped her fingers. "I know what can help us heal and it has nothing to do with sex. How about we promise to have lunch together during the week? I can arrange that I can come to whatever site you are working on and bring a lunch for us. Occasionally, maybe a couple of times a week, you can take off for a full hour and come and take me out to lunch. We could even eat in at my work place. This way you get to meet my new co-workers and they will get to know you. We can talk about our day. This would help a lot, especially in the summer, when you are gone from home until very late."

June paused to see my reaction. "Well, what do you think?"

I gave her a smile of my own. "I think that could work. We try to break for lunch at the same time every day and plan for a quiet time to eat. I don't know if your co-workers would like to see me come into an office all dirty and grungy from the morning's work, though."

She shook her head. "I don't care. I want to rebuild our life together. You work until almost dark every day. I understand why you do and applaud your efforts to get each and every home built in a timely manner. I just want to spend some time with you. If we meet for lunch we can sit and talk for a while. Maybe if I had thought of this earlier we wouldn't be in this pickle."