Burn the Bastard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and thanked her for the great meal and the personal attention as a shower attendant. She smiled at that and then led me to my bedroom. Once I had accessed the door she came in with me and knelt down before me. My jeans were quickly unzipped and my cock was immediately in her mouth. It was flaccid for a short time but soon responded to her ministrations.

June made it the most pornographic blow job of her life, well at least with me, that is. She slobbered over my cock. She sucked it deep. She stopped and swirled the end with her tongue. She lightly chewed the head and then plunged it deep into her mouth and repeated over and over again. Her saliva was dripping on her bared breasts and making them glisten with the wetness. She slurped. She moaned and hummed. She would stop and tell me that she was my slut and no one else's. She tried again and again to deep throat my seven inches but would gag. I was afraid she was going to puke and that would have been a mood killer.

She managed to hold her gastric contents and kept sucking and slurping my cock. My knees were starting to buckle from the pleasurable sensations she was giving me. My cock was starting to throb when she suddenly must have wet her finger before slowly inserting into my rectum and massaging my prostate. I let out a yell of my own, something I rarely do, as my sperm shot out of my cock and deep into her maw. She coughed and snorted a little back as the force triggered her gag reflex. I was trembling from the effort to stand and also to keep from fucking her mouth.

Some of the sperm escaped her mouth and dribbled down from her chin to her tit. It was a very erotic sight. June smiled at me and wiped the dribble of sperm with her finger and slurped it off. I guess she was trying to demonstrate that she could be a slut for me and, quite frankly, she succeeded.

I collapsed onto the bed leaving June sitting on her haunches and looking a little bereft. I took a couple of deep breaths to try and calm myself and then sat forward and kissed my slut on the mouth. Yes, I had to taste my own sperm but that blowjob made it worth it.

June gave me a huge smile and then got up. She pulled her pasties off and showed her erect nipples for a moment before leaving the room.

While I was a little concerned about the physical abuse June had to endure as part of her punishment I didn't let it interfere with my sleep.