Burn the Bastard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see she was very serious. "Why don't we start tomorrow?" I gave her the address I should be at. "If I am not going to be there I will call you. You could bring some chicken and fixin's."

She reached for my belt as she nodded. Her smile was infectious. What the hell, why am I working so hard to keep her from making me feel better? Why am I denying my own pleasure?

I raised my hips and we worked my jeans and underwear down and off. I sat back down and let her work on my prick. I was not hard, not in the least. She actually cooed at it. She licked, she kissed, she stroked and she sucked. Soon I was standing tall. She made a humming noise as she saw that she was successful in getting me stimulated.

Now came the fun part, at least for me. June buried her head in my lap as she worked my cock into her mouth. Because of how I was sitting she couldn't get the whole shaft of my seven inch cock into her mouth so the chance of her choking on my cock was reduced. She actually acted like she was loving the opportunity to suck my cock.

Since I had not had an orgasm since getting retribution from Pete it didn't take long and I was feeling that impending wave of pleasure that starts somewhere behind your balls and then travels outward. My legs were starting to twitch and June could also tell that my cock was becoming that little bit stiffer and expanding that little bit more in girth just prior to ejaculation. Usually this was when she would pull off and finish me with a superb handjob or climb on and slam her cunt down on my cock for the quick send-off. No, this time she would tease with a lick on the glans before taking me as deep as she could again.

Over and over she kept working me until I couldn't stand it anymore. With a shout I blasted off and June attempted to swallow it all. She gagged, swallowed, gagged again, snorted some out her nose but kept her lips tight around my cock as I let loose shot after shot of that viscous fluid called semen. It is such a different orgasmic feeling than when a cock is buried in pussy. It is harder, in my experience, to come in a mouth as the mouth isn't as tight, at least inside the mouth, as the vagina so the height of the experience is much higher than an orgasm in a vagina.

Don't get me wrong. No man will ever bitch about how he got an orgasm. He really doesn't care if it is by hand, mouth, vagina, or rectum as long as it isn't by his own hand. We all love to let someone else have that control.

(By the way, isn't it kind of strange that most of the men in porn stroke themselves off instead of allowing his partner to do the work and enhance the experience?)

I found that I was caressing my wife's head as she finished sucking all that semen into her belly. She carefully ministered to my cock to get every last little wriggler. She didn't let a single tiny drop escape but also made sure that she didn't work my cockhead too much as it was extremely sensitive now.

I made sure I didn't make any comment about Pete or whether she had made a habit of sucking his piss poor cock routinely. I was trying to take the high road and just enjoy the experience.

June pulled her head back and looked up at my face. "You know, I might have done that for my own pleasure as well as yours. I now realize how much control I have ver your pleasure when I do that. I could have prolonged that for a very long time and tried my damnedest to drive you crazy and I might have even succeeded."

I had to agree. I suppose it was now time to return the favor. I said as much but June shook her head. "As much as I would love to spread my legs for you Leslie left specific instructions that I was to get no sexual satisfaction again this week. After Friday night then I might have earned the right to have an orgasm. This is part of my learning to put your pleasure and you ahead of my needs, wants or desires. I have forgotten my priorities. As selfish as I had become it is good that we didn't have any kids yet. How could I have been a good mother the way I was acting towards you?"

She stood. Her nipples were still engorged and peeking out of the folds of her blouse. She held her hand out to me and helped me to stand. She then embraced me and we shared a kiss. I let myself relax into her arms. She then returned the favor. We stood and held each other for many minutes before finally we looked deep into each other's eyes. I was glad to see the woman I had pledged my life to. She was not the stranger I had shared a house with the past few months.

We actually smiled at each other. I was starting to feel loved and cherished again. I hope she was feeling the same. "Say, why don't you button up your blouse and I will pull up my jeans and we go out and grab an ice cream?"

"Should I put on a bra?"

"No, leave it off. Be proud of your unfettered tits. I promise to not get mad when anyone notices your tattoo or your nipples through the cloth. I will just rejoice in the fact that you are my wife."

She gave me a smile and buttoned up until she was still showing quite a serious amount of cleavage. I was starting to get a new erection which very much surprised me. After this whole week of turmoil and strife I had been afraid I might never want sex again.

June, of course, noticed and gave me a huge smile. She then rubbed her nipples through the blouse. "You know I can't have an orgasm before Friday night. By the time Les is done with me I might attack you before she gets a chance to leave the house since I am already set to explode. I want your cock in my mouth again. I want it in my pussy where it belongs. I also, even though you said no, want and need you to fuck my ass. Baby, you are going to have to get some medication to keep your cock hard long enough to punch my ticket."

We actually laughed together for the first time in weeks. It was like a dam broke. We constantly interrupted each other as we drove to the local ice cream place and got sundaes. After our snack, which we ate in the truck, we were ready for fucking. Part of it was because I kept putting a bit of ice cream on June's blouse, over her nipples, and they were so hard she complained they hurt but that it was a good hurt.

It was starting to get dark as we headed back to the house. I nodded at June and she took the hint and fully exposed her breasts for me and anyone looking in the window. Since my pickup sits higher than the average auto, few could see her thus exposed. June must not have cared as she caressed her hard nubbins constantly on the way home.

When we pulled in I opened the garage door but before I could pull in June gave me a smirk and jumped out and sauntered into the house through the garage door without putting her breasts back into her blouse. She didn't seem to be at all embarrassed that she might have been observed by the neighbors.

When I got the truck pulled in and the door down I went into the house and found my woman in just her blouse and panties. Her slacks had disappeared and I could see her crotch was soaked with her desire. I don't know how she was keeping her fingers out of her snatch. My cock was hard again watching her move around the room.

It was time for bed. June stopped and asked, "Are you going to share our bed again?"

I shook my head. "No, not yet. I still can't get over what happened in that bed last Monday. We are improving, I do believe, but it is still too soon to say we are healed again."

I stopped and made sure she fully understood where I was coming from. "Think of this as part of your penance. You will still have to sleep alone for the next week until you satisfy your own demand for punishment."

She was not happy with my take on the subject but she did agree. We parted company in the hallway with a kiss. It was another good, loving kiss, not just a perfunctory peck on the lips.

Monday and Tuesday were good days. The weather cooperated and the crews got a lot of work done on the various houses. June turned in her resignation and was actually allowed to leave without notice as the owner told her that her coworkers were hellbent on creating a hostile work environment. He gave her a nice severance check and a great recommendation letter. He also told her that he was happy that she had found a better environment to work in and he hoped to have a changed environment in his own company soon.

We met for lunch each day. June would bring a picnic lunch and I would knock off work when she arrived and we would have a nice lunch. Of course our conversation was boring and should not be recounted here. Just suffice it to say we were trying to rebuild our communication lines and seemed to be succeeding.

Wednesday June was subdued. I took her to a local diner and we had a good hot meal but the conversation was lagging. Finally she admitted she was unsure about how she would handle the punishment the Les was to start that evening.

I held her hand to reassure her. "Number one, you don't have to do this. You can call Les and tell her to forget the whole thing. Remember it isn't my thing at all." I squeezed her hand a little. "Number two, we are talking and getting along better now than we have in months. The sun is shining and we are together. I could knock off this afternoon and we could go furniture shopping and get a new bedroom set and destroy the old one."

I leaned in so my voice would be softer but she could still hear me. "If you call this off I will promise you a mind-shattering orgasm tonight."

She had a wide smile for a minute as she contemplated the implications but then became serious again and shook her head. "No, I have to do this, if for no other reason than to prove that I will never fail you again."

I leaned back and nodded. "I suppose you are right since this is how you feel. I also want to be assured that you do not forget the lesson that you are experiencing. I can live with less but you have to assure yourself that you have learned the consequences of your actions."

We split up then, June to go back home and prepare for the evening and I had to get back to work. I was planning on an early night, the regular quitting time for the rest of the crew, so I could be there to assist June.

Wednesday Evening

When I got home it was obvious that I was last to the ball. June was standing in some kind of submissive pose. Her hands were behind her, shoulders were back, and her head was down and she was staring at the floor. She was wearing a form fitting body suit with the breasts cut out. Her breasts were fully exposed but Les had placed pasties over the nipples and aureoles. The crotch was also cut out and June's vagina was newly denuded of hair. She usually kept her pubic hair close cropped but now her vagina was as smooth as a baby's.

Since I could not see the back I had no idea how high the back side was cut until she turned. June was also wearing spiked high heels. June had never, in my experience, worn something so radical. She would have to walk very carefully to keep from turning her ankles.

Les was standing behind June and grinning at me. "See the new and submissive June, Mike. How does she look to you?"

"I don't know exactly what to say. It is sexy and very revealing. Can she actually do what you want while wearing those shoes?"

Her smile grew. "We will just have to see, won't we?"

June looked a little uneasy. Les didn't let her get to the point where she might let her imagination get the better of her.

"Slave, get you master a drink. He has to be parched after working in the heat all day." Les snapped her fingers at June. June started and then tottered her way to the kitchen and brought me an iced tea and a beer. I tossed down the tea to rehydrate and then sipped the beer. At the same time Les ordered June to check on the meal that was cooking and then come back and give me a shoulder massage.

Man that felt good. Les and I were discussing some of the local politics as June wordlessly massaged me. Occasionally Les would deliberately say something that she knew June would disagree with and June would break silence to try and state her opinion. Les would stop her quickly. "Slave, I don't care what you think. Keep your opinion to yourself or be punished."

June once didn't stop when the discussion was about abortion. Les stood and pulled a paddle from her bag. She told June to bend over and put her head in my lap and had me hold her hands on my thighs. Les gave June a flurry of quick sharp sounding swats on her exposed ass. Oh, did I forget to describe the back of the body suit? June's well-rounded ass cheeks were fully exposed by the way the suit was cut.

June cried out with every swat so I assumed they hurt. After about ten swats Les told June to stand again. "Slave, that was a quick demonstration of one of the punishments that might come your way if you transgress again. Now stand up and check the meal again."

June stood and rubbed her ass. There were a few tears on her face. I know they must have been tears of humiliation as her father had probably spanked her harder as a child when she had fallen short of his expectations. As I said before, he was a fire and brimstone, don't spare the rod, type of preacher and father.

June immediately went back to the kitchen and saw to supper. Les continued speaking with me as she smiled very big and winked.

I now understood. She would try to trip up June at every opportunity and thus be given reasons to punish June. I leaned in and whispered, "I understand what you are doing but I will not help you. June fails your tests but I will not try to set her up for punishment. This will all be on you."

Les grinned and nodded. She reached over and squeezed my hand. "Good. I know you still love the bitch. Only a real asshole would deliberately hurt his wife."

Les called out to the kitchen. "Slave, when will supper be ready?"

June tottered back so she wasn't yelling. "I believe it will all be ready in about thirty minutes, Mistress."

Les nodded at her. "Good. I will look after the food while you go and give your husband a shower. You can take off the heels while you bathe him. The suit will dry quickly afterwards. But, don't get your hair wet."

June just stood there for a moment while I got up from my chair. Les walked behind her and gave her a pinch on the ass and a slap, making her jump and squeal. "Go, Bitch, and serve your husband. If he gets a hard-on then suck him off. Do not let him be frustrated in any way."

June nodded and led me to the master bathroom. It had the large walk in shower where the guest bathroom that I had been using only had a tub/shower combination. June kicked off the heels and gave out a sigh of appreciation at being allowed to let her legs rest. She then started the shower and adjusted the temperature to what I like.

I had ignored the bedroom as I came through so that I wouldn't get distracted by the scene of the crime where my wife had cuckolded me. I wanted to enjoy my evening, not be constantly reminded of what had gotten us to this point.

When the temperature of the shower was at the desired level June turned and started to undress me. I know Les had not told her to do this so it was a surprise. June kept quiet as she did this. Once I was undressed June stopped for a moment and then found an old shower cap and put it on. She remembered that she wasn't to get her hair wet.

I then got a personalized washing from my wife. She used a soft cloth to help soap my body up and softly scrub me from stem to stern and side to side and top to bottom. She paid special attention to my cock and it responded nicely to the soft caressing and lathering. She rinsed me off then and kissed my cockhead before having me turn.

She then very carefully scrubbed my anus and even more carefully inserted a soaped up finger into my rectum to make sure that area was super clean also. Finally she had me sit on the built in seat and then she washed my hair. This was the first time ever someone had washed my hair since I was probably a toddler.

I have to admit it was very strange and, at the same time, soothing to be pampered so well. After the shower I dressed in casual clothes so we could eat.

June took the time while I was dressing to pull off the shower cap and rub her hair quickly to make sure it was dry then slipped on the heels again and then led me back to the living room. I sat down and she brought me a new beer and then quickly set the table with two place settings. I looked askance at Les.

"Slave will eat in the kitchen while serving us. Slaves are not allowed to eat with the master and mistress at any time. If she fails to serve us well then she might end up with food in a pan on the floor like the bitch she is."

Soon we were sitting at the table and June was serving us. She went with her best dish of roast beef, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits and a banana cream pie for dessert.

June plated the food for us and made sure our glasses never went dry. We had both iced tea and wine with the food. I was very happy with the meal but Les picked it apart. She called June out on the dryness of the roast, the lumpiness of the potatoes and gravy, and the texture of the custard in the pie. She even maintained that June was slow to fill our glasses a few times.

June just stood there with her head bowed as her transgressions were trotted out. Finally Les ran out of rants and just told June to bend over the end of the table and grab the edge. Instead of the paddle Les pulled out a crop. This time she started out light with just flicks of the end of the crop on June's exposed ass.

After a number of those light flicks June was moaning and sighing a lot. She must have liked the stimulation. The fact that she had agreed to not experience an orgasm until her punishment was done probably helped her to be stimulated.

Just as she started to wiggle her ass to get some more stimulation Les struck with the shaft of the crop and June let out a yell from the surprise and the pain. A red Mike immediately appeared across that cheek. Les didn't let her get used to the idea and struck the other cheek with another blow of the shaft and a similar Mike immediately appeared. June went from being sexually stimulated to crying in a single moment.

Les struck a couple more blows before stopping and signaling me to come and rub some lotion on my wife's red streaked ass. It had some aloe vera in it and soothed June's raw ass.

When June stopped crying and regained control Les ordered her to clean up the table and get the dishes done. The dishwasher was not allowed to be used.

When that was done Les ordered June to get us each a glass of wine while we sat and talked some more then she was ordered to clean both bathrooms top to bottom. Les left me a time or two to check on June's progress and took the crop with her. There would be a sharp comment or two and then the sounds of the crop hitting flesh and June crying out with each blow. Les would come back and continue the conversation as though there was nothing else going on.

When June was finished cleaning the bathrooms, including scrubbing the toilets with a toothbrush, to Les's satisfaction, then she was allowed to come back and stand in the corner and wait for further directions. I noticed red streaks on both her exposed breasts as well as new Mikes on her ass as she gingerly walked by my chair.

After about an hour Les announced that she needed to head over to her house. She got up and took June to the bedroom. I assumed she was telling June her responsibilities for the night. It turns out I was half right. Les came back out about ten minutes later, gave me a kiss on the cheek and wished me a good night and headed out the door.

June came out after a few more minutes. I guess she had to dry her tears as there were new pinch Mikes on her exposed breasts and butt cheeks. When I asked about them she just stoically stood and stared straight ahead.