All Comments on 'Burn the Bastard Pt. 04'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I wondered how long it would be before her cheating was all his fault. He was working, so that magically turned her into a slut...

He should have divorced her immediately. After the way she treated him with total contempt, forgiveness would have been impossible. These reconciliation stories are just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

MAGA!!!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
This story went off the rails long ago.

It is my belief, and I may be wrong, most readers in this category are not looking for rape, man on man sex, torture, humiliation, imprisonment, or other painful fetishes. Rape and ass play seem to be on your mind and in your stories, which is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own kink. I just think there may be a category where it will be better received. The ongoing use of the word punishment seems a bit like something the Puritans at Plymouth Rock might enjoy back in the day. At least no witches were burned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You got some anal issues

I think it may be a latent homosexual thing. Might want to talk to a shrink.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Sorry

Couldn’t finish it

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Sorry

Hoped you had a surprise up your sleeve to salvage the disaster that was chapter 3. This was even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To the Author

Get some therapy, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldn’t Give It a Zero...

...so it got a 1. You have skills, too bad you use them to write rubbish. Didn’t read the first three chapters, just waited to skim the last to confirm it’s the same old crap. What a waste.

FD45FD45over 4 years ago
I read a lot of your stuff

With the angry lesbian and the torture porn...

I checked out of the rest of chapter 3 and skimmed most of this one.

It broke suspension of disbelief for me. The things said and done, the trust issues on HER side now. ‘Oh, he can heartlessly watch me being tortured without remorse. What a keeper I have!’

So this story went off a cliff for me and I did not believe in the reconciliation. You wanted the emotional impact of total betrayal (who doesn’t?) but that burned bridge is hard to cross unless you can walk on water.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

H! I apologise for being Anonymous, however I just read a comment about your story from a "prominent member" that got my gall.

(Talk about throwing stones in a glassworks).

Constructive criticism has its place, but where's the praise or encouragement? If this story had been posted in its entirely rather than four separate postings there would be no question that it belonged in the LW category.

I for one, enjoy your stories & appreciate the time and effort you put into them!

The LW category would be a alot less colourful without you.

Thanks again , looking forward to your next posting.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Good storyline but...

FarmersSon, it's your story, written to explain a highly volatile situation, and you chose to give it an RAAC ending, which is highly unpopular with the LW anonymous trolls. As dimwitted, inflexible, and over-compensating as they are, they're going to crucify you.

The punishment of June is over the top, especially the final one. I believe it impossible to get that complex and sexual a scene to be intimately played by six or more people, even though three were observers.

I realize the intent of the title and the story was to punish Pete and to a lesser extent June, and I'm a very imaginative guy, but that exceeded my flexibility in thinking.

Great imagination, very good plot, but this almost qualifies as a Science Fiction/ fantasy story. "In a world, where reality can be completely suspended..."

I liked the way you took on an unpopular theme, dealt with punishing a cheating wife and her partner, while simultaneously reconciling with her. Collectively, however, it was too much.

Good editing, very few mistakes. Good attention to detail. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your reconciliation stories are pathetic.

This was a story for a divorce. No way could any normal male take back the slut. Also you rationalize just like president Trump putting his own sweet spin on a total failure in abandoning the Kurds . And selling out to the two worst dictatorships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with HDK

I just went from first paragraph to last + comments. None of my erogenous zones, including brain, are titillated by inflicting pain (unless it’s the mental/emotional/social pain visited on cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe

I don't think an actual marriage would have survived the reenactment. Specially when he felt the insults were pulled back a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strange

She did cheat and he clearly beat the hell out of Pete as he did deserve. The rest was way over the top. The choice of reconciliation or dissolution is up to the writer's judgment so I have no strong feelings of yes or no. In this case, the punishment is way over the top, whether likely or not. After all, most of these stories (I hope) are fiction but this was too much. I don't see how the two can make it since my belief is both are at fault, but for very different reasons.

T.T.

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
How about

Life's a Bitch & then You Get Over Her.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Less than enjoyable

I agree with HDK. FS seems to have an anal fixation coupled with a large dose of BDSM. Since when is physical punishment a prominent part of a LW story?

The first chapter showed some promise. The subsequent chapters all plummeted downhill finally ending up in the cesspool of the final chapter.

This is one of those stories I’m sorry I wasted my time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pete needed one more ass fucking

So only 4 stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry, nothing much to like... 2*

The best part of this entire series was in chapter one

'I have been married for eight years to June McClellan. How we met isn't really that important to this tale. Let us just say that we met at a party, liked each other, dated a bunch, had sex a bunch and fell in love and got married.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The title for this series has me puzzled

Other than the first and last chapter, Pete was not punished. Was the "bastard" actually Mike? An argument could be made.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
A fan

I have been a fan of a lot of your work, but this is one more reconciliation that is totally rediculous. There is just no way you come back from the level of disrespect he endured, no matter how much punishment she receives. She seems to thrive on it too. Some of your stories have had even more outrageous reconciliation endings, and I guess that is just your thing. Not mine though, not even a little.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
RAAC

This is NOT a RAAC (Reconciliation At Any/All Costs), but a Reconciliation.

I think the confusion is that many think the costs are paid by the cheater, but in a RAAC the cheated on reconciles no matter what the cost to him/her, the cheater essentially getting off scot free.

In a Reconciliation the cheater has to earn the reconciliation in some way, and I think we can say that she certainly earns the reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hopelessly aimless

Got mayopia. Hopelessly aimless

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
I thought that I was in the LW category!

But this was pure BDSM and I felt that I was wading in a swamp. No excitment.

No fun, and nothing interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was disappointed.......

For the record, I liked chapters 1 and 2. Didn't really dislike chapter 3, but it wasn't as good, was long-winded and rambled on. Chapter 4 just sort of died off, was anti-climactic to say the least.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Put it in

BDSM

2*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHY IN THE WORLD.....

Would our hero even consider staying with this cheating slut who had no love or respect for him? Still young with a skill that travels well, why not just up and leave that skank in the rear view? I think the common thread between me and every other man out in the world is that every time she asked to be assfucked, I would think of her being assfucked that first day and lose my erection. I would,'t be able to keep an erection during her blowjobs because I'd l think of how much better they'd gotten with practice with her side asshole. No, I be done with the bitch and gone on to greener pastures cause there's no way to ever trust her again. And I would not want to always be wondering if she was out screwing someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a nasty piece of work he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flat Ending

Great story until the very end. I think if he wasn't going to get back into the marriage after her trying so hard to make amends - he should have just got a divorce. It was a suck suck ending.

I don't like like investing time in reading a story that has a shitty ending. If you scan ahead and read the ending then you've ruined the story for yourself.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
About right

About right but he really needs some more forgiveness in himself, been there done that. If my wife had been as broken up as his we would have been better off faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Trump stuff hasn't aged well.

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well I just don’t know...

First I really like President Trump all that much, but he is Adams sight better then Hillary would ever be, and not as bad as that pile of shit Obama and is better then any of the folks running now as on the democrat side.

I too don’t like physical pain. The reenactment was way too much for me in some respects. I think he should of cut Pete’a dick off my self. Did sound like his wife was getting a bit of revenge for what’s it worth.

Would I take her back?

Don’t think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it

The story is good and the economics lesson is better.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

A bit long but not too bad. But please drop the Republican loving rants. The do enhance your stories in any way shape or form.

Just remember with the current COV2 nightmare unfolding in the USA it is Trumps fault this devastation is hitting and killing.

The CDC dropped the ball on this because Trump ripped out 80% of the CDCs funding.

That is a fact and never forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Politics totally unnecessary not to mention moronic

Political remarks totally unnecessary not to mention moronic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wargamer just another Hypocrite

Just as you say to drop one political comment you go on a rant of your own. Stupid but just what is to be expected from a Democrat. Do what I say and forget I do it myself and look the other way. How do you like it moron? Oh and the Covid thing has been caused by the Chinese and the WHO. Are you going to blame Trump for it getting to Europe and the rest of the world via China. Get your facts straight. Moron. Oh I already said it. Just wanted to make sure you can spell it correctly and understand you fit it perfectly.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Four chapters, thirteen pages, it would have been so much better and a whole hell of a lot shorter if he walked away and divorced her on page one.

All this crap authors on this site spout about staying together for love no matter what is insane, but what else is there to do during lockdown but read drivel lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another ridiculous ending

He should have taken what he could and moved far, far away from the bitch. There's no way a sane man stays with a bat-shit-crazy woman.

1 star

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

A couple of very strange and deeply disturbed people. I know when my brothers wife cheated one of his threats was to make her have a threesome and I thought that was pretty dumb, but this story just kind of destroys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

I do think you may have short changed Les a little bit. She DID go out of her way to help. It seems appropriate that you could include a line about inviting her to parties now or occasionally having her and Mary over for dinner occasionally. Just a suggestion.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Think

I think the counsellor hit the nail on the head.He was only concerned about himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Phew! This thing stank. Its like she plugged the sink and they have to get over that big hurdle because he's so pissed before he can get a grip and forgive her. And the whole story is rife with homosexual overtones and BDSM and crap and etc. This author is off my read list.

Kenn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seemed like an excuse to make it a BDSM story.

A ridiculous portrayal of restitution and reconciliation. A good plot idea, but the execution was too extreme, and the entire story too long.

Hope it was good for you.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That was just ugly

I think Pete drives to the police station, shows them the cock cage and has Stacey arrested. He kept all the assets in their divorce while she sat in jail. Then June got the divorce she deserved. Hubby filed immediately because who would stay married to a lunatic? This was a really horrible story, filed with unlikable characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing some really stupid things. Without a doubt your worst story to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapters 2-4 were your worsest (yes, just for emphasis!!) submissions so far

NewyorkyankeeNewyorkyankeeover 2 years ago

Ending was a little disappointing. If you forgive you don’t forget but you move forward. They wanted kids his concern was she attaching herself. Obviously she would be. That’s a by product of producing kids. He should have maned up and stopped the sex. Constantly hearing her degrade him didn’t help. Gave 5 stars because I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did no one end up in jail? A simple call to the police and a trip to the ER does it. Unless you just wanted this to be a BDSM story? June was a slut. Why stay with her? Terrible ending.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Last half of story was an exercise in BDSM. I realize the point was to showcase this aspect, but really. who the F would put up with all the bull shit in the last half. sorry I wasted my time as the sensationalism far out weighted the character development. Best part of last half was the therapy which was so brief and inconclusive it read as an afterthought.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

I was glad that after all that they got back together!

Thank you for this

BehindbluisBehindbluisabout 2 years ago

Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but it WAS your story. I wonder if you could explore Les and Mary with this couple a little more later. Not saying June has to go completely bi or sub like Pete did but there's room there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This turned into a BDSM/non-con story. And I dont think tit for tat was a plausible way to save their marriage.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
More

More crap.Also no one can work ten to twelve hours six days a week in his job,without some sort of break down.Also,if he always worked those hours,when did he have time to court June?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whilst I essentially agree with anonymous re the BDSM conversion of the stories core I would suggest to NitpIc that it is indeed possible to work 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week for decades ( as I have ) and definitively find both time and energy to pursue my own version of "June".

I you do what you love the hours just aren't important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably NOT a LW story and I'm thinking he should probably get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the first 3 were amassing the last, not so. the emotions were unbelievable, unable for anyone to understand, as in real life. how can a spouse any spouse. life will never be the same. if they stayed together or not. I myself would never been able to be a semblance of my love for my (it, the marriage).

It made me think....lol 5ssssss ! to 3 4ssss for 4 overeral 5 4 was way off

mrbill

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Overall I liked the story. The last 2 parts went slightly overboard with details. The actual homosexual ass rape could have been left out. Although Pete may have had a prolonged , oversized dildo experience provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn‘t follow the story line anymore. It became confusing more and more.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

Good story, RAAC really sucks, but this writing is quite good.

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

Never reconcile! Never take a cheater back. After that level of betrayal and disrespect they can never be trusted again. Never be forgiven either.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

June's boss was no dummy and voted for Trump? 😂

a convicted sexual abuser, indicted for paying a porn star for sex and concealing the fact to win an election, riling up a mob of MAGA idiots to the point of attempting to murder his VP and trashing the Capitol, indicted for obstruction of justice and Espionage... and that's just a partial list of Trump's misdeeds... No dummy? 😂 😂

AlanDavidAlanDavid11 months ago

Good conclusion. Too much “sex punishment “ drama…. But I liked it, and most of your stories…

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just got about three paragraphs before I puked.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sad, very sad! Public humiliation for both sinners!

michaellajonesmichaellajones9 months ago

Good story although I thought the meandering through the sex punishment was not at all necessary, it pointed to reconciliation from early on, which then took the reader into a run of the mill porn story in the middle of what was a promising tale sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rubbish

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy7 months ago

Every author has a style. This is definitely unique. Good story. Not a great ending, but i appreciated it. Not every story ends with smiles and balloons. Some of your readers were insulted with the man on man parts. too bad. Take the good parts with the bad. I'll be reading more of your stories. Thank you.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Right

Anon 10/08/23 is spot on.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamyabout 1 month ago

I wish i could react to peoples comments with an emoji. It would be fun. But the story was well written and presented. Some elements of it weren't for all readers. Havibg said that, i thought that June deserved all of the punishment that she requested. You eat what you ask for, as it were. Good job Farmers_Son. 5 cookies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous