Burn the Bastard Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey finally took pity and stopped the vibrator. I relented also and stroked June's hair. When she looked up I mouthed to her, "I know." She dried her eyes and stood and nodded to Les.

Les gave her a stern but loving look, "Continue, Slut, let's get this over with."

June/Pete nodded and got back into the role. Mary started to give head to the fake cock again. Soon June/Pete was thrusting hard into her face. "Take that huge fucking cock you slut. Work it and suck it."

After a few minutes of trying to get Mary to puke around the cock, June/Pete let her up. With a swat on her ass she told her, "Get on the bed, Slut. I want your ass."

Mary took her place on the bed on her back and pulled her legs back, "Is this how you want me, Lover? Does this look like I am a slut for you?"

June/Pete gave a rueful smile at the position. She pointedly kept in role and didn't look over at me right then. She pulled a bottle of lube out of the bed table and lubed a couple of fingers and eased them into Mary's tight little rosebud. "God I love this ass. I just wish my wife was as open to this as you are."

That comment got Pete another slap on the back of the head. "You fucking asshole, you know I give you my ass anytime you want."

June/Pete didn't stop dissing Stacey and the comments kept coming. She praised Mary/June at the same time while insulting Stacey.

When I looked over at Stacey it was obvious that Pete wasn't any closer to being forgiven, maybe even farther away, if that was possible. She looked ready to just put him out of his misery. And he did look miserable. Somehow I got the impression that June/Pete was being kind in the comments that were spewing from her mouth. Lord only knows how bad his trash talking had really been.

June/Pete then moved in close to Mary's pelvis and slowly fed the dildo into her ass. "Does this feel good, June? Is this better than needle-dick? Next time I want your pussy again even though I love your ass."

This must have been when I caught them as Mary uttered the infamous statements. "You are so large." And "I love your cock." I also heard her say, "You are so much bigger and better than my worthless husband." And then the "Fuck me" comments came as she faked a monstrous orgasm.

From the side of the bed I watched Les, in my role, approach. She had a grim look on her face, not probably unlike the one I had worn that day. She reached the bed and pushed June sideways instead of hitting her.

Instead of June flying sideways like Pete had done on that infamous day she was able to withdraw from Mary's ass to keep from hurting her. Mary did curl into a fetal position and rolled to her side as June had done that day.

I noticed that Les had some strange looking black leather gloves on just as she rounded on Pete and struck him just above the left ear with a solid "thunk". Pete flew sideways toward me and would have upset the vanity stool except for his face colliding with my shoulder. I immediately grabbed him and held him up. He was out. I pulled the ball gag from his mouth so he could breathe better. Between Stacey and me, we got Pete sat back up on the vanity stool again.

I gave Les a questioning look. She shrugged her shoulders. "The fucking prick was getting off easy tonight. He was just being humiliated and I couldn't see where hitting June that hard would help and he needed it more." She showed me her gloves. Where she had gotten weighted gloves I have no idea but she had them and had hit him a great shot just above his ear.

Pete came around in a few minutes. While we were watching him Les had directed June/Pete to assume the infamous position over the body pillow. She soon had June/Pete immobilized like before with only one change. She tied June's hands to her thighs instead of to the headboard. I really didn't understand for a few minutes.

Les took up the narrative and was almost word for word what I had said that day. She put the ring gag into June/Pete's mouth and shoved a dildo in and out a couple of times. Then she took the gag out. I had a hard time understanding that as Pete had been made to suffer the gag for the entire rape.

Les then pulled June down toward the foot of the bed and Mary resumed her position on her back. It was getting clearer about why no ring gag. Les leaned down to June. "June, this is your final punishment. While I stimulate your lovely little clit and fuck your ass with the dildo, you have to tongue my girlfriend's pretty little kitty. You resist and I whip your ass with the belt and you will still get fucked and will still eat some pussy. It is your choice."

June refused. "Whip my ass like you're supposed to. I won't lick her cunt."

Les nodded her head and pulled out June's favorite belt. She then recited the same story I had told Pete about being punished by my dad when I was young and then gave her ten lashes on her pale ass cheeks. By the time she was done June was crying loudly from the pain but still wouldn't extend a tongue to Mary's waiting "kitty". Les then nodded to Mary.

Mary grabbed June's head and forced her into her cunt. June resisted even though she was still crying from the pain of the whipping. Les and Mary gave up and worked together to flip June onto her back. Now it was very plain to see why June's hands were tied to her thighs. She couldn't resist anything that was happening to her. Les then put a spreader bar between June's knees to keep her legs apart.

After that June proceeded to get down and insert a dildo into June's ass. It must have had a vibrator built in as June jumped from the vibrations. Les then started to finger June's pussy and then bent and started licking her clit.

At the same time Mary grabbed June's head and then straddled her face and lowered her pussy down. I couldn't see what was happening there but Mary started yelling at June, "Start licking or else!"

Apparently June was still resisting so Mary started to pinch June's nipples and even slapped her breasts a couple of times. June must have started to lick as Mary quit pinching and slapping her breasts and just leaned on her chest.

Within a couple of minutes June's pelvis was rocking and humping up against Les's face. Mary was also starting to hunch her pelvis back and forth on June's face as her feelings of ecstasy were mounting.

June was screaming into Mary's pussy as she had an immense orgasm. I don't know if it was from the whole situation, Les's tonguing, or just the fact that June hadn't had any sex with another person for a couple of weeks but she was writhing and screaming over and over as her orgasm lasted and lasted.

Mary's wasn't as long. As she lost control she collapsed onto June's torso and humped her unwilling lover's face until she was fully sated. Mary then just laid there for the longest time.

Somehow I wasn't turned on at all by what had just happened right here in front of me in my own marital bed just like that infamous Monday afternoon. I was just sad. I do remember that I had the hope that June now felt she had served her penance for what she had done to us and our marriage.

I still didn't know if our marriage was going to survive.

Les hadn't gotten naked for her part. When Mary recovered from her orgasm she moved off June and the two then had June freed in just a couple of minutes. June was quietly crying. I don't know really what for, maybe from the release of tension or maybe from the reality that a woman had made her orgasm as she was making another woman orgasm.

I stood and untied Pete. Stacey quietly thanked me and helped her erstwhile husband dress. Pete didn't say a thing. He still had the vibrator inserted and the cock cage on. I doubted if he would be comfortable on the way home.

Les gave me and June both a hug and told us that she hoped we could now heal. Mary quickly put on a couple of items of clothing and they made their way out of my house.

June laid there on the bed for a while and continued to cry. Finally she dried her tears, blew her nose, and then got up and put on a simple light robe and belted it closed.

She looked kind of sheepishly at me. "Have I made you completely lose every loving thought of me? Have I fully exposed myself as some kind of slut?"

I shook my head and led her to the couch in the living room. I sat down and pulled her tight to me and rested her head under my chin. She started to cry again and held me tight. I suppose she thought that the re-enactment had put paid to our reconciliation. I know I was still a little shocked at the total disrespect she had shown me. Somehow I felt that it had even been worse than that in reality.

I will admit my own tears tried to join hers as we sat and contemplated the future. My tears, though, just wet her hair.

It was a long time before we finally stopped grieving and made our way to my bedroom and shared that double sized bed. No, there was no physical love that night or for many nights to come.

That was almost the climax to that sad chapter in our life. As I sit and pick at the keys I am glad to say that it did get better. It took a long time. That weekend had us just carefully dancing around each other. Our conversations were stilted and very tentative. Each time my poker face changed June would break down and cry some more. I can't say I didn't want to join her but I managed to keep my stoic demeanor. She did, though, keep dressing as Les has told her to. I was constantly distracted by the tantalizing glimpses I got of her breasts and pussy.

On Monday we had lunch together and decided to contact a counselor. It was a very good idea.

We got lucky and found one that didn't take sides. I mean that in a great way. She called out June on every excuse she threw out about why she strayed. When we discussed my normal daily activities she finally asked me what had been my plan when we had kids.

When I asked for clarification she wondered when I would actually spend time with my progeny since I worked six days a week for at least ten to twelve hours a day. This had been how I had worked since before even meeting June.

I paused a little and then said, "I guess I will cut back my hours so I can be home with the kids in the evenings. It will add about a week to each house we build but that's manageable."

Then she hit me hard between the eyes. "Why is it more important to cut back your hours for children you don't even have but you don't show the same consideration to the mother of those unborn children?"

That one got me. I blustered some lame excuse that I had always done that and my employer expected me to continue that grueling pace and that June had not complained.

She looked over at June. "Of course I hated how hard he was working. I suppose it might have contributed to my lack of respect for him as he wasn't showing me much respect at the same time. I just knew that he would resent me if I started to bitch about how little time we spent with each other."

We ended that session on that note. June and I had come separately as we needed to get back to work at our respective work places. I managed to not dwell on what the therapist had pointed out so I avoided an accident but I did knock off at five o'clock with the rest of the crew.

June and I came to compromise a lot after that. We really communicated better about our needs and wants.

We both couldn't contemplate sleeping in the master bedroom after that night of punishment even after we bought a whole new bedroom set. We then sold the house and moved into one of the new ones I had been building at that time. It lacked some character initially but we worked hard to put our stamp on it.

We also followed through and took cooking classes together. Yes, I can now make more than spaghetti. We actually work together to put meals on the table.

Are we where we were before this first started? I can't really say what June thinks but I know I do not blindly trust her anymore. I have days when I am sullen and don't say much to her. There are days when she seems eaten up with guilt. These days get fewer and are getting farther apart but they are still there.

Do I follow her around or check on her phone? Do I plant GPS devices on her person or her car? No, actually I had to make a conscious effort to not allow my feelings of suspicion rule my life. I figure that if she cheats on me again, I will find out and the post-nuptial agreement will be enforced and she is very aware of that fact.

She does try to let me know if she is going to be later than planned. She leaves detailed itineraries for me. I try to give her the same consideration. She still wonders if I am going to fuck Chelsea as we still flirt a little when we meet up at the pub. June comes with me most of the time, I suppose, just so she can watch over me. (I typed that with a smile on my face.)

Actually since her trust in me was never shaken she has no reason to think that I will stray. I am the one with the occasional doubts and concerns.

And, finally, we are talking about having kids soon. I just hope she isn't thinking that having children is just a way to bind me to her.

Oh, yes, before I fully forget, anal is on the menu quite often. June is adamant that I take her back hole and she has great orgasms while I bang her.

As for Pete and Stacey, I have no idea and I don't care.

And this is the end of my tale. Thanks for listening.

I was ending my tales with "Life goes on" but realized that the Wanderer and his alter ego use that term. Sorry for the plagiarism. I think I will try and find another catch phrase. Maybe "Thanks for listening" will work.

12