Burned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Might sit on the couch for a little while, Jill," he said. "You wouldn't want to put some of that lasagna in the oven to heat up, would you?"

"Sure," she said.

"Fantastic."

For a time, he heard Jill making herself busy in the kitchen as he read a book on his phone. A short time later she brought him a plate of lasagna and some fresh cooked green beans with a tall glass of ice water.

"Ohh, thank you!" Cas reached for the plate eagerly. He was starving.

Jill smiled, "You're welcome." She sat next to him as he examined his plate.

"Are you not eating?" he asked.

"No. I had some for lunch and I had a few bites in the kitchen. I'm good."

"Okay, then." He dug into the pasta, took a big bite and groaned in pleasure. It was hot and savory and delicious.

He looked at Jill, trying to express his pleasure in her cooking expertise through his eyes. She just giggled at him.

The beans were buttery and delicious and in no time, Cas had finished his meal. He let the plate rest on his lap and leaned back groaning. "That was really, really good, Jilly Bean," he said, using his pet name for her. "Thank you."

Jill blushed lightly at the compliment and reached for his plate. "Welcome," she said. She got up and placed it in the sink before returning with the bottle of aloe and sat beside him. He glanced at the bottle, then at his chest. There was no trace of the first application.

"Time for another application," she said, all business now.

Cas gestured at his chest comically and said, "Have at it, sis."

She poured another large portion of the gel out into her palm and, biting her bottom lip in the cutest way, she started rubbing it in on his shoulders and continued down the front of him until his chest and stomach were covered liberally again.

Abruptly, Jill stood and walked into the bathroom, returning with a dry towel. She laid it on the couch and asked him to lay face down on it so she could get his back. Cas obliged and she sat on the edge of the couch at his side. He lay his head on his arms and let his eyes close. All the sudden he was quite tired.

Jill started on his back, smearing the cool goop with her delicate hands. It seemed that his back was far more sensitive than his front and her actions had him squirming below her administrations.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's weird, I can't describe the sensation very well. It's like borderline pain, but tingly as well. Makes me kind of antsy, is all."

"This type of burn will do that. The burn is deep enough that it's having an effect on your nerves. Sort of like it's bringing them closer to the surface of your skin...No, it's more like the outer layer of your skin is reaching deeper because it's damaged. I'm hoping this aloe will keep it from getting worse."

She had finished coating his back by then and he yawned and mumbled something. He felt Jills cool hand brush his forehead and then he was asleep.

Jill was surprised at how fast Cas fell asleep. She would have to stay and watch him throughout the night. She had a bad feeling that he was going to crash in the next few hours, the burn really was doing more damage to him than he realized. She had never seen him burned that bad, a deep, frightening red that seemed to glow off of him.

She shook her head at her sleeping brother and smiled lovingly. Truth be told, she loved that she had this chance to take care of him. He was as independent as their mother was but more stubborn about it. She blamed his stupid ex for that. Since his divorce he had shown no indication that he wanted anybody else in his life like that. Ashley had damaged him, and it made her angry.

She got up and walked to the kitchen to clean up dinner and do the dishes. She filled a large water jug up with fresh water and put it in the fridge. Cas would need it. This burn was going to dehydrate him quite a bit. He would need to drink a lot of water to help counter it. She saw Cas's tool belt by the rear door and picked it up and took it to the bench in the garage.

Entering Cas's bedroom, she found his boxers and the wet towel on the floor. She picked up the small bundle of clothes and blushed hard at the recent memory of her brother in the shower. She placed the clothes in the hamper and turned off the light. Walking back down the hallway, she paused in front of the bathroom. Visual images kept flashing in her mind. She tried to expel them, but they wouldn't go.

She walked into the bathroom and flipped on the light. She stood, staring into the shower and allowed the visual images to flood her mind.

The door had been open slightly when she returned from the store. For whatever reason, the idea that Cas was in the shower hadn't even entered her mind. She just pushed the door open and walked in. At the perfect moment, it seemed. She watched as her brother fisted his large dick and ejaculated on the shower wall. It had sent an immediate warmth to her midsection. She had no idea that Cas had such a large cock.

Jill was no stranger to seeing dicks, she'd had two steady boyfriends and a slew of shorter flings, so she had seen a few up close and personal, not to mention those she had seen in duties of being a nurse. But her brother's was by far the largest she had seen in real life. She didn't know if he was large or if all of the others she had seen and felt had been on the smaller side, or even just average. Odds would say that her brother was large.

She had seen the first initial burst of cum fly from his engorged cock and hit the wall, after that all she knew was profound embarrassment and only wanted to get away and give Cas his privacy. Cas managed to play it off and succeeded in making her believe it was no big deal but...It was sort of a big deal for her...literally. She couldn't get that single image out of her mind. His fist pumping his huge dick and the wonderful ejecta pasting the shower wall.

Shaking her head, she scolded herself. What was wrong with her? This was her brother! She shouldn't be thinking about him like this, thinking about him in a way that was getting her hot and wet downstairs.

She moved towards the shower without thinking too much about it. Obviously scolding herself did nothing to keep her from her curiosity. She entered the walk-in shower and moved towards the front, inspecting the wall. She saw a thick glob of cum that had slid part of the way down the wall, hanging there.

As if in a dream, she watched her hand reach out and her thumb squeegee Cas's juice into a nice globule. She brought it to her mouth and sucked it clean, savoring it on her tongue. She closed her eyes in pleasure. It was cold but she let it slide around on her tongue until it warmed up and then she swallowed it.

She opened her eyes again and blushed at herself furiously. She felt that embarrassment again but didn't let it get to her too much. What was done was done.

She left the bathroom and checked again on Cas. He was still asleep. She decided she'd read a book in the padded chair so she could keep an eye on him.

Jill awoke with a start; she'd fallen asleep in the chair. It was dark with the exception of the faint moonglow coming through large living room window. Cas was moaning in discomfort, and she could hear him shifting about on the couch. She got up and switched the lamp on next to the couch.

Cas was still asleep but restless. His face was covered in sweat, but his back was covered in small, raised blisters. Damnit, just what she'd feared. She went for the gauze and sterile water she'd gotten from the store. As softly as she could she dropped in beside his head on the couch, there was enough room for her small frame.

She started draping the dry gauze over his back in order to cover it in a thin layer. Then she opened the bottle of sterile water and started applying it to the material.

Cas hissed and mumbled something. "What?" Jill asked lightly.

"Cold." Cas responded.

"I know, Cas. Give it a minute," she pleaded, softly.

Abruptly, Cas reached out and wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her towards him, enough that he could rest his head in her lap. Jill was surprised at how easy it seemed for him, but she didn't say anything. She finished administering to his back and leaned back, lightly running her fingers through Cas's hair. He seemed to drift off again.

The night stretched on. Each time that Jill started drifting off herself, Cas would shift and grumble at his discomfort. He started shivering after a while and woke up to some degree, wrapping his arms around his sister involuntarily.

Jill lightly stroked his hair, "You okay?" She asked in a whisper.

"It's cold," Cas responded, snuggling into her.

He was still sweating; Jill's lap was soaked where his head was resting. He'd need water soon, she thought.

"You're not cold, Cas, your body is having a hard time thermoregulating right now. You're burning up but you think you're cold."

He shivered again in response to her words and fell into a fitful slumber.

She awoke to Cas lightly shaking her. He was sitting next to her, the gauze she had applied to his back discarded on the floor. He had a tall, dripping glass of cold water in his hand.

"Hey," she said, rubbing her eyes. "How are you?"

"Thirsty," he said as he took a long drink. "Not in as much pain this morning."

"Good."

He leaned in and kissed her on the side of the forehead. "Thanks for taking care of me last night. That might have been the most restless night of my life," he said.

He walked back to the fridge to refill his cup of water. Jill blushed from his kiss, but she felt wonderful that she was able to help him. Glancing over her shoulder, she got a look at his back and sighed.

She stood and went to him inspecting his back and shoulders. "How does it look?" he asked.

"There are a million tiny blisters from your shoulders to your waist. Does it hurt?"

"No, feels like I'm wrapped in bubble wrap," he said.

Jill grinned at that. "Yeah, I would imagine. These are going to pop on their own. I don't want you popping them, understand? You don't pop blisters. That will just invite infection. The skin under them has to firm up and the liquid in these blisters will encourage it. They'll pop on their own when they are ready. Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Cas said.

"And leave that roof alone out there until you are healed. It can wait."

"Okay."

"You're being awfully agreeable," she stated, suspicious.

He turned around. She immediately went to inspecting his chest and shoulders. "I trust you, is all." He grinned at her when she looked up to him.

She blushed again and resumed inspecting him. She ran her fingers lightly across his chest causing a chill to grip him. He shivered at her touch but settled back down.

"You didn't get any blisters here," she said, reaching for the bottle of aloe.

"Well, that's something," he took another long drink of water.

Jill got to work coating the front of him in aloe again. She got to his waistline; her eyes involuntarily went to the large bulge in his shorts. The thought of being so close to him like that gave her a tingly sensation and made her a bit light-headed and breathless.

"Okay," she said, righting herself. "I've got today off. I need to run to my apartment and grab a change of clothes and some other stuff, but I'll come back and keep putting this burn juice on you. Maybe cook some food, too."

"Taking care of me, and cooking!" Cas smiled at her broadly. "I need to injure myself more often."

"No!" Jill said, in a fake pout. "I don't like it when you're hurt."

"Awww, Jilly Bean," Cas said. He reached out and ran his thumb lightly across his sisters protruding bottom lip. "I'll try to be more careful. He winked at her and turned to refill his water.

Jill felt a thrill run through her at his touch and then the heat as she flushed when he winked at her. Quickly, she turned to gather her car keys. "Okay," she said. "Do you need anything while I'm out?"

"Nope, I'm good," Cas said.

"Okay, put some more of that aloe on your chest but leave your shoulders and back alone. I'll be back in a while."

"Okay." He leaned in again and kissed her on the forehead. "Be careful, you."

Jill fled out the door in a flurry of heat and awkwardness. As soon as the door closed behind her, she stopped and took a few deep breaths. She was actually aroused because of her big brother. Pun intended. What was frustrating is she couldn't tell if Cas was just being Cas or if he was purposefully doing little things to trigger small fires inside her. He was remarkably casual about everything, especially since the shower thing.

Sighing, she moved to her car and headed to her apartment. Without really thinking about it she stuck her hand down the front of her shorts and started rubbing her clit on the drive home. She got there in a daze after enduring a self-inflicted orgasm only minutes before. Her panties were soaked but her head was a bit clearer.

She went up to her apartment and threw her toothbrush and some other toiletries into a bag with her sleep wear and extra clothes. She put more clothes in than was necessary but didn't realize it at the time. Her thoughts were still somewhat askew, and she was thinking about what she was doing only enough to make sure she had what she needed.

She quickly took a shower and put on some clean clothes. She didn't want to leave Cas alone too long, he would be getting hungry, and she didn't think he would be applying the aloe as much as he should. She picked up her packed bag and headed out the door.

Being stuck in the house alone all of a sudden was a big downer. Cas realized he liked having his sister around quite a lot. The couch still had the towel on it, and he pushed it to the floor and sat down. Clicking on the TV, he settled down to watch a mindless sitcom and sip his water.

After a while he clicked the tube back off and looked around stupidly. He hadn't started any projects inside the house yet and suddenly realized how boring his life had become. The reason he was outside so much is because there was nothing to do in the house.

Sitting there, his mind strayed to his sister and her small frame. Was it just because of what happened when he was in the shower that he started thinking his sister was sort of sexy? Was it just because of that situation? He couldn't tell but now that the thoughts were bouncing around in his brain, he couldn't unthink them.

His ex was a petite woman as well. She had much the same body type as his sister, but she had bigger boobs. That didn't matter much, Cas actually preferred them smaller. He didn't know why; it had always been a bigger attraction for him. Some nice, firm, perky breasts that fit right in the palm of his hand were perfect for his preference. Just a pleasant mouthful. Jill had that.

She was skinny to the point of being able to slightly see her ribs if she lifted her shirt up just right and a nice, tight tummy that looked like white velvet now that he was fully appreciating her as a woman. She had that long, narrow torso that he found really beautiful in the female form, with long, slender, well-formed legs as well. Her feet were small wonders of perfection with high arches and cute little toes. Thinking about it, her ass was a beautiful round shape that he thought certain one of his hands would engulf an entire cheek.

Shaking his head to clear it, he realized in his silent reflection of is sister that his dick had been doing things on its own and his shorts were tented uncomfortably. He went to the bathroom and washed his face in cold water trying to get his thoughts out of the current track they were stuck in. He managed it, but just barely. His dick deflated and resumed parade rest for the time being.

Cas realized then that he hadn't had anything for breakfast, and it was past lunch time now. Opening the fridge, he stood there stupidly for a couple of minutes, looking for something to munch on when Jill walked back through the door.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey, yourself."

She saw him standing with the fridge door open. "You gonna just let all the cold air out of there or what?"

"Yeah," I said. "I was thinking about it."

She smirked and tossed her bag on the couch as she walked by. She pushed him gently out of the way. "You hungry?" she asked.

"Yep. I'm too stupid to think of something to eat, though."

Jill laughed heartily at that and reached into the fridge. "Go sit down, I'll make you a sandwich."

"Twist my arm, if you must," he said and brushed by her. Was she sticking her ass out a little more than was necessary? No, he thought. That was just his messed-up brain making him perceive things that weren't actually happening.

Jill busied herself in the kitchen and Cas sat on the couch and opened his phone up to his book app and started reading. That was a mindless activity that should keep him busy for a few minutes.

"Here you go," Jill said. She was standing in front of him with a plate and a large hoagie sandwich on it with some Doritos. She had a smaller sandwich on her plate in the other hand.

His stomach had its general reaction to some good-looking food, and he took the plate. Jill sat down next to him and took a big bite of her sandwich, Cas laughed at the chunk missing from it. She had a beautiful wide mouth and a wonderful smile, but that mouth could take a chunk of food.

"Wha...," she said behind a mouth full of sandwich. It looked like a shark had taken a chomp out of a surfboard.

She looked from Cas to her sandwich and back again. Her brow furrowed, "Shut up," she said, and swallowed. "I'm hungry, damnit."

Cas just smiled at her and took a huge bite of his own sandwich. "Mmmm." He glanced at her. "Jill, you should come around more often. I feel like I'm really letting myself down, here," he said, looking lovingly at the sandwich.

"It's good, right?" she said. Her eyes had that amused twinkle.

"Yeah," he took another bite.

They ate in silence, both focused on their food. When they were both finished, she gathered up the dishes and reached over to pick up his glass of water. "Drink," she said, and he drank.

The afternoon was lazy for the both of them. Jill applied more plant juice to Cas's torso, an activity that they were both starting to look forward to. They watched a little TV, Cas sitting with his back off the couch and Jill stretched out on the rest of it with her feet in his lap. Cas took to rubbing her small feet for a while, something she seemed to enjoy based off the sounds she was making. Or maybe she was just ticklish.

As the late afternoon rolled around Jill got up and headed for the kitchen. Cas turned on the couch and watched her. She was humming to herself as she started putting a meal together. After a while she asked Cas if he had a cake pan or casserole dish. She had a bunch of potatoes that she had prepared.

"What'cha makin'?" he asked.

"Shepherd's Pie," she said.

"That sounds delicious." She was standing at the counter but the pan she wanted was in the top of the cupboard in front of her. She was busy with the potatoes, so Cas just reached over her and opened the cabinet door.

Jill went still for a moment realizing that he was pressing against her back, then resumed mashing up the potatoes. As he was reaching for the pan, he felt Jill wiggle her ass just slightly and as he grabbed the pan, he looked down and realized that his bulge was directly nestled between her yoga pant-covered ass cheeks.

Cas didn't know if she intended to rub against him like that, but he had to assume that she didn't, and it was just a result of her aggressively mashing the potatoes. He had to go a little further, though. He couldn't say why but he felt the need. Cas guessed he was searching for an answer to an unasked question. That's what it felt like anyway.